Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BlessedbyHorus
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Two of the strongest villians that marvel has ever known faces off.

Ok this is what happens. Magnus summons and asks the Void to kill Thanos. He goes to the Titan moon and does this.

No Caption Provided

He destroys everything and kills everyone. Everyone is to evacuate Titan. Thanos finds out what is happening and is pissed.

Thanos has no prep. The fight is on Titan:

No Caption Provided

The fight is to death and they are fully powered. Thanos has no cosmic cube or infinity gauntlet.

Who wins?

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Greendevil

HOLY SHIT!!! awesome fight man 
i think.....im going with the Titan. But i have no idea how. The Void PWNED the the Avengers before Loki gave a hand with the Norn-stones. Also he made Hulk cry like a little baby. But im still going with Thanos.
Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Thanos wins very, very easily

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#4  Edited By Deadcool

VOID!...Thanos would only have a chance if he had a Cosmic Cube or the  Infinity Gauntlet

No Caption Provided
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Deadcool: Really? Name me one feat from Sentry/Void that suggests he can take on Thanos.
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By OmegaDynasty

I say Thanos.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

The Void in the picture isn't the real Void.The real one is the one who trashed the Avengers,F4,and X-men at the same time...

The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vance Astro said:
"The Void in the picture isn't the real Void.The real one is the one who trashed the Avengers,F4,and X-men at the same time... "
There is no difference from the Void in Siege than the one from Jenkins' MK Sentry run.
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Deadcool
@The Mjolnir Wielder: 

No Caption Provided

Face it tiger, Thanos is not that powerful. 

I could take back if you show me how powerful is Thanos without the Cosmic Cube.
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Deadcool said:
" @The Mjolnir Wielder: 

Face it tiger, Thanos is not that powerful.    I could take back if you show me how powerful is Thanos without the Cosmic Cube. "
Who hasn't beaten Hulk? He's lost to Spider-Man (via incapacitation), Wolverine (twice), Captain America, Iron Man (five times, all without the Extremis), etc. Call me when Void can stand up to current Surfer, Quasar, Magus, Adam Warlock, etc.
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#11  Edited By sexy_merc

Thanos should win without much difficulty.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By BlessedbyHorus
@Greendevil said:
" HOLY SHIT!!! awesome fight man i think.....im going with the Titan. But i have no idea how. The Void PWNED the the Avengers before Loki gave a hand with the Norn-stones. Also he made Hulk cry like a little baby. But im still going with Thanos. "
Thanks!!!!.
BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By BlessedbyHorus
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" Thanos wins very, very easily "
 How so.  The Void has molecule powers and also can shapeshift into some damn powerful creatures at his will. His tendrils hurt  Thor and also he becomes more powerful by evil and darkness. Also He can control weather and can bust a city with ease.

@Vance Astro said:
" The Void in the picture isn't the real Void.The real one is the one who trashed the Avengers,F4,and X-men at the same time... "
I know. I was a fan of the Void in Sentry #1 from 2000.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
" @Deadcool said:
" @The Mjolnir Wielder: 

No Caption Provided
  Face it tiger, Thanos is not that powerful.    I could take back if you show me how powerful is Thanos without the Cosmic Cube. "
Who hasn't beaten Hulk? He's lost to Spider-Man (via incapacitation), Wolverine (twice), Captain America, Iron Man (five times, all without the Extremis), etc. Call me when Void can stand up to current Surfer, Quasar, Magus, Adam Warlock, etc. "
He didn't just beat the Hulk though.He broke every bone in his body and damn near made him cry.Hulk is actually afraid of the Void.Naming a bunch of PIS instances and instances with variables doesn't change anything.

As far as the characters you named.They all have abilities that make them more likely to take Sentry than Thanos.Also one of those..Thanos is afraid and has pretty much made him cry like the Void did Hulk.
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@King-Stranglehold da first said:
" @The Mjolnir Wielder said:
 How so.  The Void has molecule powers and also can shapeshift into some damn powerful creatures at his will. His tendrils hurt  Thor and also he becomes more powerful by evil and darkness. Also He can control weather and can bust a city with ease.

@Vance Astro said:
" The Void in the picture isn't the real Void.The real one is the one who trashed the Avengers,F4,and X-men at the same time... "
I know. I was a fan of the Void in Sentry #1 from 2000. "
His molecular manipulation came against a watered-down MM that couldn't even vaporize Bullseye or Daken. He was briefly choking out Thor in Siege, but, then again, who was the one that managed to kill him? Weather-control won't be a factor in this fight at all, and, you're correct, it's a planet-buster vs. a city-buster.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By spidey 15
@Sexy Merc said:
" Thanos should win without much difficulty. "
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vance Astro said:
" @Deadcool said:
" @The Mjolnir Wielder: 

Who hasn't beaten Hulk? He's lost to Spider-Man (via incapacitation), Wolverine (twice), Captain America, Iron Man (five times, all without the Extremis), etc. Call me when Void can stand up to current Surfer, Quasar, Magus, Adam Warlock, etc. "
He didn't just beat the Hulk though.He broke every bone in his body and damn near made him cry.Hulk is actually afraid of the Void.Naming a bunch of PIS instances and instances with variables doesn't change anything. As far as the characters you named.They all have abilities that make them more likely to take Sentry than Thanos.Also one of those..Thanos is afraid and has pretty much made him cry like the Void did Hulk. "
Hulk is far from fearless, in fact he's intimidated by Black Bolt and twice admitted to being afraid of Mjolnir.
BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

" @King-Stranglehold da first said:

How so. The Void has molecule powers and also can shapeshift into some damn powerful creatures at his will. His tendrils hurt Thor and also he becomes more powerful by evil and darkness. Also He can control weather and can bust a city with ease.

@Vance Astro said:
His molecular manipulation came against a watered-down MM that couldn't even vaporize Bullseye or Daken. He was briefly choking out Thor in Siege, but, then again, who was the one that managed to kill him? Weather-control won't be a factor in this fight at all, and, you're correct, it's a planet-buster vs. a city-buster. "

Sorry but wrong. Bob let himself die. Void is a team buster. He took on everyone and theys still had the norne stone. He also killed Thors brother and destroyed his home.

Void was made to be the most powerful villain.That is why I put him up against Thanos(Who at one time was stated to be the most powerful in the 90s)

Also Voids powers:

As the Void, Robert possesses the ability to shapeshift, has massive control over the weather and darkness, and can create destructive storms and deadly "infini-tendrils". Those impaled on these tendrils experience traumatic visions of the past, present, and future.

The appearance of the Void changes, varying from a shadowy, trenchcoat-wearing villain to a massive hurricane of darkness.

The Void is at his strongest during the night. His powers also increase to maximum whenever he is inside the Negative Zone , which he rules over.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Hulk is far from fearless, in fact he's intimidated by Black Bolt and twice admitted to being afraid of Mjolnir. "
Not at all the same level of fear.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#20  Edited By Lance Uppercut

Last I checked, the Blackbolt didn't make the hulk cry.

The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vance Astro said:
His molecular manipulation came against a watered-down MM that couldn't even vaporize Bullseye or Daken. He was briefly choking out Thor in Siege, but, then again, who was the one that managed to kill him? Weather-control won't be a factor in this fight at all, and, you're correct, it's a planet-buster vs. a city-buster. "
Sorry but wrong. Bob let himself die. Void incredible  is a team buster. He took on everyone and theys still had the norne stone. He also killed Thors brother and destroyed his home.

Void was made to be the most powerful villain.That is why I put him up against Thanos(Who at one time was stated to be the most powerful in the 90s)

Also Voids powers:

As the Void, Robert possesses the ability to shapeshift, has massive control over the weather and darkness, and can create destructive storms and deadly "infini-tendrils". Those impaled on these tendrils experience traumatic visions of the past, present, and future.

The appearance of the Void changes, varying from a shadowy, trenchcoat-wearing villain to a massive hurricane of darkness.

The Void is at his strongest during the night. His powers also increase to maximum whenever he is inside the Negative Zone , which he rules over.

"
1. Why do you think that he killed Loki (who, without prep, can't compete with Thor)? They were taking him down with the norn-upgrade, and, in fact, didn't even need it. He got owned by the freaking SHIELD Helicarrier (please don't call PIS, as it happened to Sentry before).
2. I could honestly sit here all night naming more powerful villains.
3. Copying and pasting from a wiki isn't going to help your case.  

Once again, it's a planet-buster vs. a city-buster
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lance Uppercut said:
"Last I checked, the Blackbolt didn't make the hulk cry. "
Last time I checked, neither did the Void.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
please don't call PIS, as it happened to Sentry before
Actually know,two different things happen so..yea PIS can totally be called.
Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Achilles.

Void will make Thanos look like a baby......

The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Achilles. said:
"Void will make Thanos look like a baby...... "
Um.................. No.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Lance Uppercut
" @Lance Uppercut said:
Last time I checked, neither did the Void. "
My mistake. there was water on the floor from the compress being put on him. Looked like tears. He still didn't need a hug from Lindy and for Bob to sit with him after getting smacked with Mjolnir.  Mostly because Mjolnir wasn't about to break every bone in Hulks body. 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
My mistake. there was water on the floor from the compress being put on him. Looked like tears. He still didn't need a hug from Lindy and for Bob to sit with him after getting smacked with Mjolnir.  Mostly because Mjolnir wasn't about to break every bone in Hulks body.  "
Hulk was afraid to even go where The Void was (The Negative Zone) he only went because Bob assured him that The Void wouldn't be there.
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
My mistake. there was water on the floor from the compress being put on him. Looked like tears. He still didn't need a hug from Lindy and for Bob to sit with him after getting smacked with Mjolnir.  Mostly because Mjolnir wasn't about to break every bone in Hulks body.  "
He wouldn't need to be treated like a baby by either of them after fighting Thor (when not holding back), as a single godblast would vaporize him.
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Deadcool

"Fanatism, Fanatism everywhere"

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

How so. The Void has molecule powers and also can shapeshift into some damn powerful creatures at his will. His tendrils hurt Thor and also he becomes more powerful by evil and darkness. Also He can control weather and can bust a city with ease.

@Vance Astro said:
Sorry but wrong. Bob let himself die. Void incredible is a team buster. He took on everyone and theys still had the norne stone. He also killed Thors brother and destroyed his home.

Also Voids powers:

"
1. Why do you think that he killed Loki (who, without prep, can't compete with Thor)? They were taking him down with the norn-upgrade, and, in fact, didn't even need it. He got owned by the freaking SHIELD Helicarrier (please don't call PIS, as it happened to Sentry before).2. I could honestly sit here all night naming more powerful villains. 3. Copying and pasting from a wiki isn't going to help your case. Once again, it's a planet-buster vs. a city-buster "

Void wasnt even using full power. If he was he could have mind raped them or blinked them out of existence. Void already fought all of the Avengers in his weakest state. Shield Helicarrier PIS. Plus Void came back. But Bob asked to be killed. He said the Norn upgrade was JUST tickling him. he was overpowering Thor and all the avengers. As again Void already fought the Avengers and they couldnt even hurt him.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
He wouldn't need to be treated like a baby by either of them after fighting Thor (when not holding back), as a single godblast would vaporize him. "
Thor has never had an easy win over Hulk.Despite his supposed superiority.
BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By BlessedbyHorus
@Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
Hulk was afraid to even go where The Void was (The Negative Zone) he only went because Bob assured him that The Void wouldn't be there. "
Which Sentry was wrong because Void controls the Negative Zone and he is at his most power in the Negative Zone. Plus it was stated I think that Void feeds off of Evil and darkness. If Sentry saves a crashing plane. Void will destroy a plane.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@The Mjolnir Wielder: Perhaps. Perhaps not. 
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vance Astro said:
Sorry but wrong. Bob let himself die. Void incredible  is a team buster. He took on everyone and theys still had the norne stone. He also killed Thors brother and destroyed his home.

Also Voids powers:

"
1. Why do you think that he killed Loki (who, without prep, can't compete with Thor)? They were taking him down with the norn-upgrade, and, in fact, didn't even need it. He got owned by the freaking SHIELD Helicarrier (please don't call PIS, as it happened to Sentry before).2. I could honestly sit here all night naming more powerful villains. 3. Copying and pasting from a wiki isn't going to help your case.   Once again, it's a planet-buster vs. a city-buster "
Void wasnt even using full power. If he was he could have mind raped them or blinked them out of existence. Void already fought all of the Avengers in his weakest state. Shield Helicarrier PIS. Plus Void came back. But Bob asked to be killed. He said the Norn ugrabe was JUST tickling him. he was overpowering Thor and all the avengers. As again Void already fought the Avengers  and they couldnt even hurt him. "
Thor has resisted telepathy from greater opposition, so, no, that wouldn't be the case for all of them. I'm not even going to comment of him "blinking them out of existence". In the only other fight against the Avengers I can think of, they were mainly spectating. All we saw was Hulk getting every bone in his body broken and Archangel getting overwhlemed by the tentacles. Void screamed in pain after getting Mjolnir and Cap's shield thrown right through him, so I wouldn' say it tickled.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
. As again Void already fought the Avengers  and they couldnt even hurt him. "
Yea..his showings in Siege are a joke in comparison to what he did to Marvel Earth's most powerful.
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vance Astro said:
He wouldn't need to be treated like a baby by either of them after fighting Thor (when not holding back), as a single godblast would vaporize him. "
Thor has never had an easy win over Hulk.Despite his supposed superiority. "
Yet he's fought evenly with Hulk without even using Mjolnir before.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Yet he's fought evenly with Hulk without even using Mjolnir before. "
And? They are on the same strength level...fighting evenly with Hulk is actually a lowball for his supposed skills and abilities.
BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By BlessedbyHorus
@Vance Astro said:
Yea..his showings in Siege are a joke in comparison to what he did to Marvel Earth's most powerful. "
Agree. Pre Bendis Void was stated to be the most powerful villain on earth. He was the king of darkness. A person who strikes fear and feeds off of darkness and evil. While Sentry is the most powerful Hero. Void is the most powerful villain. They are two opposites in one body. Bob being the host.

Siege Void looked nothing like jenkins Void. Jenkins Void had more power and he has telepath powers. Also Dr Strange said it is a bad idea to enter Voids mind because Void can kill you.

That is how powerful Pre Bendis Void was.
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vance Astro said:
And? They are on the same strength level...fighting evenly with Hulk is actually a lowball for his supposed skills and abilities. "
No, it just further indicates that Hulk would die horribly if he were to go all out with Mjolnir.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
" @Vance Astro said:
And? They are on the same strength level...fighting evenly with Hulk is actually a lowball for his supposed skills and abilities. "
No, it just further indicates that Hulk would die horribly if he were to go all out with Mjolnir. "
No it indicates that Thor although faster,more skilled and a WAY smarter cannot get an easy win over a big green monster with the mind of a toddler. 

" @Vance Astro said:
Yea..his showings in Siege are a joke in comparison to what he did to Marvel Earth's most powerful. "
Agree. Pre Bendis Void was stated to be the most powerful villain on earth. He was the king of darkness. A person who strikes fear and feeds off of darkness and evil. While Sentry is the most powerful Hero. Void is the most powerful villain. They are two opposites in one body. Bob being the host.  Siege Void looked nothing like jenkins Void. Jenkins Void had more power and he has telepath powers. Also Dr Strange said it is a bad idea to enter Voids mind because Void can kill you.  That is how powerful Pre Bendis Void was. "
Bendis's first depictions of The Void were out of this world.Can't fathom why he sucks so much in Siege.I sense a cop out.
BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By BlessedbyHorus
@Vance Astro said:
" @Vance Astro said:
No, it just further indicates that Hulk would die horribly if he were to go all out with Mjolnir. "
No it indicates that Thor although faster,more skilled and a WAY smarter cannot get an easy win over a big green monster with the mind of a toddler. 

" @Vance Astro said:
Agree. Pre Bendis Void was stated to be the most powerful villain on earth. He was the king of darkness. A person who strikes fear and feeds off of darkness and evil. While Sentry is the most powerful Hero. Void is the most powerful villain. They are two opposites in one body. Bob being the host.  Siege Void looked nothing like jenkins Void. Jenkins Void had more power and he has telepath powers. Also Dr Strange said it is a bad idea to enter Voids mind because Void can kill you.  That is how powerful Pre Bendis Void was. "
Bendis's first depictions of The Void were out of this world.Can't fathom why he sucks so much in Siege.I sense a cop out. "
Agreed.
stevon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By stevon
  Once again, it's a planet-buster vs. a city-buster "

I thought Thanos' planet busting feat in the earlier comics was no longer counted/wasn't brought up on the boards for some reason though, otherwise he'd probably have a little more luck on the battle boards.

I agree that Thanos wins this fight, but still....Alot of his 70's feats seem to be disregarded these days.
crabtree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By crabtree

thanos wins

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By lordraiden
@Sexy Merc said:
"Thanos should win without much difficulty. "

Agreed.  Haven't seen any threat from Void universal wise. Thanos wins via feats alone.
Fire-brand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Fire-brand

thanos is where i'd put my money. the mad titan is not to be trifled with.

Avatar image for riseofapocalypse
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By RiseofApocalypse

Thanos easy.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By daak1212

Thanos.  He can lift a hellicarrier and has actual powerful feats.
BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

Bump. :)
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By czarny_samael666

Hard battle, but I will go with Void. Higher matter manipulaion.

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Deadcool

So, most of the commets here say: THANOS
WHY?
I mean, I know that he is awesome, but he needs something like a Cosmic Cube to be awesome 

No Caption Provided