No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Thanos and the team meet in the salt flats to battle this one out,no morals/bfr,pre 52 dc,no returns from death. Team is Superman,Gladiator {100% con},Hyperion,Sentry {standard},Blue Marvel,Invincible,Superior,Captain Marvel,Bizarro.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Thanos

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I see only 2 maybe 3 factors here for the Supermen. Thanos ftw

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still can't get over the fact that in Infinity #6 Thor hit Thanos with multiple hits from Mjolnir, and it did barely anything. Seeing as Thor's striking power with Mjolnir is above all of these "Supermen", I don't think they would fare any better. The only two people who will likely come into play here is Blue Marvel and the Sentry, as their powers can possibly have effect. ( I don't see heat vision or frost breath or anything of that sort doing much). Blue Marvel's Anti-Matter manipulation combined with the Sentry's molecule manipulation can maybe have some effect.

Mxyzptlk_CV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Mxyzptlk_CV

The Team wins this...too many members for Thanos alone to handle....maybe if you reduced the team's members by 3 or 4 it would be more fair.....(This is the outcome based on the terms stated by the TC...a normal battle)

If you gave some prep for Thanos he would beat them in a matter of minutes...The biggest advantage Thanos has over others is and will always be his intellect and not his raw power...