#1 Posted by King Saturn (224286 posts) - - Show Bio
Can Thanos defeat The Stranger in an all out battle ?

Thanos

vs

The Stranger

#2 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

Stranger.

#3 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Stranger CURBSTOMP

#4 Posted by King Saturn (224286 posts) - - Show Bio
Really ? The Stranger has been said to be weaker than Galactus in terms of feats and power shown... I am interested to see how Thanos gets beat here so easy...
#5 Posted by Mind_Games (888 posts) - - Show Bio

Does thanos have the infite gems because if he does then he wins but in a palin fight without the inifnite gems stranger wins.

#6 Posted by King Saturn (224286 posts) - - Show Bio
Mind_Games said:
"Does thanos have the infite gems because if he does then he wins but in a palin fight without the inifnite gems stranger wins."
A Palin Fight ? Oh thats like if Thanos came at Stranger with the mentality of Sarah Palin... oh yeah... you are right dude. Stranger would curbstomp Thanos then...
#7 Posted by lordraiden (7172 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, I believe Thanos can!

#8 Posted by King Saturn (224286 posts) - - Show Bio
It seems to me that The Stranger's rank in terms of his Position Of Power in the MU is greater than the feats he has actually shown in the MU... I think Thanos could give him The Golden Tour Of Hell  !
#9 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

The stranger can channel rediculous amounts of energy +he's an essential

and was the fourth face of the living tribunal

and he could possibly mind rape thanos but that seems to be rediculously hard

#10 Posted by Mind_Games (888 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm i have to go with Thanos he tried destroying the whole universe a couple of times and was almost successful alot of times. The stranger only attacked earth which puts his rank down.

#11 Posted by King Saturn (224286 posts) - - Show Bio
geraldthesloth said:
"The stranger can channel rediculous amounts of energy +he's an essential

and was the fourth face of the living tribunal

and he could possibly mind rape thanos but that seems to be rediculously hard"
The Stranger is indeed powerful... but I think Thanos will give him The Works...
#12 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh it could go either way

#13 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

I think thanos could win.

#14 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Thanos, but I know better.  Unless Thanos has prep time (serious) he will loose to an all out battle with The Stranger.

#15 Posted by Scarlet Thor (1112 posts) - - Show Bio
Tevnoba said:
"I love Thanos, but I know better.  Unless Thanos has prep time (serious) he will loose to an all out battle with The Stranger."
agreed
#16 Posted by Mind_Games (888 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright so since it seems if Thanos had no prep time we know the stranger would win but if Thanos had prep time he would win so i go with a draw here because there are alot of possibilties taht could happen.

#17 Posted by Fantasma Ghost (1452 posts) - - Show Bio

No prep time, means a definite loss for Thanos. The Stranger has always been a level above Odin, or Skyfathers type, thus ensuring a win over mighty Thanos.

#18 Posted by Mind_Games (888 posts) - - Show Bio

True but if Thanos had time to preapre he would win in the end but is it specified which Thanos we are talking about here. But ya Stranger seems to be winning in this thread.

#19 Posted by Fresh Prince (5155 posts) - - Show Bio

thanos loses without prep