• 54 results
#1 Posted by ShadowKing (827 posts) - - Show Bio
Location ; A Desert.  

Thanos can only use his H2H skills. No power usage. 
No prep for Thanos or the Hulk Family. 
The family is bloodlusted. CIS.
Thanos will still have morals. 
Close distance. 
No Battle field removing. 

Will the Family win or will they feel the WRATH of Thanos' "Pimp Hand"?

#2 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19937 posts) - - Show Bio

No powers for Thanos? Hulk family would win, because as far as I know, Thanos hasn't shown as many strength feats than any Hulk in the Hulk family.

#3 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17332 posts) - - Show Bio

HULK'S Family

#4 Posted by Sydneytuah (300 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos Stomps all of them

Barely used effort to fight the hulk

this is like basically strong 8 year olds

#5 Posted by Nefarious (18764 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos.

#6 Posted by darktiger (4177 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos kills@Nefarious

#7 Posted by Nefarious (18764 posts) - - Show Bio
@darktiger: Yes.
#8 Posted by darktiger (4177 posts) - - Show Bio

thanos is too good

#9 Posted by CrazyBuffalo (145 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulks easily. I don't recall Thanos every showcasing any strength feats that would be enough to beat all of the Hulks.

#10 Posted by _slim_ (13054 posts) - - Show Bio

The Hulks could very well overwhelm him.

#11 Posted by darktiger (4177 posts) - - Show Bio
@CrazyBuffalo: go read some thanos comics
#12 Posted by Kingsford (45 posts) - - Show Bio

any kind of combat uses some strategy, Thanos superior problem solving would find a way to defeat the hulk family. This is like a UFC fighter against some stupid teenagers with muscles. Thanos wins.

#13 Posted by CrazyBuffalo (145 posts) - - Show Bio

@darktiger:

Or you could suggest some, or post scans of him showing off his strength, instead of being rude. I've read plenty of comics with Thanos in them, and I have yet to see anything that suggests he could handle 8 Hulks at once with only his raw strength.

#14 Posted by thebatmobile12 (44 posts) - - Show Bio

Soaking hits from Power gem Thor?

#15 Posted by jimroote99 (265 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kingsford: this

#16 Edited by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos killed Silver Surfer in 4 punches, and took hits from Warrior Madness Power Gem Thor. Thanos wins

#17 Posted by ShootingNova (15652 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos wins. Death won't take him.

#18 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2780 posts) - - Show Bio

Do they have to kill him to win? Cause if that's the only way to win its impossible if death won't take Thanos. If beating to a pulp counts the family hulk takes it.

#19 Posted by ShootingNova (15652 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bane_of_sith: Usually knock-out or something would work, but Thanos has superior durability than some beings who have not been bashed instantly by Hulk.

#20 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2780 posts) - - Show Bio

Could Thanos really fend off all of them at once?? I think skaars 70 trillion ton punch coupled with WBH punch alone is nuts, than factor in the rest holy crap!!!

#21 Edited by ShootingNova (15652 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bane_of_sith said:

Could Thanos really fend off all of them at once?? I think skaars 70 trillion ton punch coupled with WBH punch alone is nuts, than factor in the rest holy crap!!!

Wha.....?

I don't know if KO is allowed if not specified anyways, I think it is......

#22 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2780 posts) - - Show Bio

When hulk fought skaar he hit him with a punch that measured 70 trillion tons of force. Could Thanos take take that and shots from WBH, Rulk, red she hulk, etc...

#23 Posted by kcaz (1371 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by ShootingNova (15652 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bane_of_sith said:

When hulk fought skaar he hit him with a punch that measured 70 trillion tons of force. Could Thanos take take that and shots from WBH, Rulk, red she hulk, etc...

I know he did.

Also:

@kcaz said:

#25 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2780 posts) - - Show Bio

Seen that before...any of him actually taking a serious shot though?

#26 Posted by kcaz (1371 posts) - - Show Bio
@ShootingNova said:

@Bane_of_sith said:

I know he did.

Also:

@kcaz said:

it doesnt matter how many billion tons of force is behind those punches, if they cant hit him much, its useless. thanos was fighting champion with power gem, who had way more energy than the hulks combined, but thanos is too agile for him to touch, even in h2h combat. also, thanos took punches from thor with warrior madness and power gem, and smiled back and traded punches with him. what makes you think hulk's punches will bother him?
#27 Posted by ShootingNova (15652 posts) - - Show Bio

@kcaz said:

@ShootingNova said:

@Bane_of_sith said:

I know he did.

Also:

@kcaz said:

it doesnt matter how many billion tons of force is behind those punches, if they cant hit him much, its useless. thanos was fighting champion with power gem, who had way more energy than the hulks combined, but thanos is too agile for him to touch, even in h2h combat. also, thanos took punches from thor with warrior madness and power gem, and smiled back and traded punches with him. what makes you think hulk's punches will bother him?

Why are you telling me this? I never said anything about this......

#28 Posted by kcaz (1371 posts) - - Show Bio
@ShootingNova said:

@kcaz said:

@ShootingNova said:

@Bane_of_sith said:

I know he did.

Also:

@kcaz said:

Why are you telling me this? I never said anything about this......

sorry, i was actually referring to @Bane_of_sith
#29 Posted by ShootingNova (15652 posts) - - Show Bio

@kcaz: All right.

#30 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

Hulk killed Silver Surfer in 4 punches, and took hits from Warrior Madness Power Gem Thor. Thanos wins

did you mean Thanos killed Surfer? lol

#31 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2780 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't know if they would or not that why I asked if he could really take that much damage. I asked the question " do you have him taking any serious shots" and apparently he has, I wanted to see a pic but I'll take your word. The other pic is him just swatting them away I wasn't sure if he could absorb hits from the entire hulk family

#32 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaosBlazer said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Hulk killed Silver Surfer in 4 punches, and took hits from Warrior Madness Power Gem Thor. Thanos wins

did you mean Thanos killed Surfer? lol

yes/

#33 Posted by YoungJustice (6682 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos.

#34 Posted by Freefa11 (2337 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bane_of_sith: Thanos in his weakest incarnation was tanking hits from Thor. After his first resurrection, he could effortlessly tank shots from the Silver Surfer. As mentioned, he took multiple hits from a bloodlusted, Power Gem wielding Thor, who easily defeated Drax the Destroyer and Maxam even before he got the Gem. He has also taken hits from Odin and from Tyrant, a being who demolished Beta Ray Bill, Gladiator, and Silver Surfer at the same time with minimal effort. Aside from Abstracts, Thanos probably has about the highest durability level of any Marvel character besides Juggernaut.

Now, I could see World Breaker actually being able to hurt Thanos. If Red She Hulk is at that level too, then Thanos might have a problem if he's going purely physical. Even then, it's going to be hard on the Hulks, and aside from those 2, none of the others are going to be much of an issue for Thanos (hell, most of them would probably die in the collateral damage from these 3 going at it).

#35 Posted by ShootingNova (15652 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bane_of_sith said:

I didn't know if they would or not that why I asked if he could really take that much damage. I asked the question " do you have him taking any serious shots" and apparently he has, I wanted to see a pic but I'll take your word. The other pic is him just swatting them away I wasn't sure if he could absorb hits from the entire hulk family

Aside from World Breaker, most of them aren't doing any damage at all to Thanos.

A lot of the others aren't even remotely useful in this fight.

#36 Posted by SirMethos (1321 posts) - - Show Bio

The majority of Thanos' most impressive "durability" feats, were done with his force fields. Since he doesn't have his force fields in this fight, those feats are useless. Taking hits from Champion with the Power Gem, being among those feats

Thanos is good, but when it comes to raw physical power, he's not that good.

And you don't have to kill someone to beat them. Hulk family wins.

#37 Posted by DickGrayson (330 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sydneytuah: Ahem, No powers, hand to hand, desert, red Hulk, Turns it to glass. Thanos gets his ass whooped. I'm done here.

#38 Posted by DickGrayson (330 posts) - - Show Bio

@kcaz: READ No Power Gem. More then one Hulk. Brain. Calculate.

#39 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2780 posts) - - Show Bio

Guess I don't know enough about Thanos, I thought the family could take him, though I agree most of them might not be as effective in the fight

#40 Edited by kcaz (1371 posts) - - Show Bio
@DickGrayson said:

@kcaz: READ No Power Gem. More then one Hulk. Brain. Calculate.

what i meant was 1 punch  from power gem user>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> punch from hulks. and thanos was able to take multiple punches from power gem + warrior madness thor.  Brain. Calculate.
#41 Posted by Killemall (18274 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

Thanos killed Silver Surfer in 4 punches, and took hits from Warrior Madness Power Gem Thor. Thanos wins

It took him 7 punches and Silver Surfer was not dead (because of Thanos's own choice) during the Cosmic Power Unlimited 1. Taking a few hits from Warrior Madness Thor with power gem is impressive but he never beat Thor physically to be fair, and with power gem its pretty hard. I see no reason why Thanos shouldnt be able to beat the whole hulk squad if he had all his powers, with only H2H he can take anyone or perhaps 2 of the hulks alone, all of them together is going to be too much for Thanos himself.

#42 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

During Infinity War, Hulk have knock Thanos off his feet, and he have his Power Gem on.

Without using cosmic power, Thanos get overwhelmed.

#43 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

THanos

#44 Posted by grimlock (1571 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos is way too durable for the hulk family. a guy that can withstands pointblank hits from Allfather odin is no joke

#45 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

a lot of thanos durability feats that people think of are when he had a force field

#46 Posted by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

@SirMethos said:

The majority of Thanos' most impressive "durability" feats, were done with his force fields. Since he doesn't have his force fields in this fight, those feats are useless. Taking hits from Champion with the Power Gem, being among those feats

QFT

#47 Posted by pooty (10832 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpideyPresence said:

@SirMethos said:

QFT

When Thanos fought Power gem Thor he didn't have shields. When he was fighting the avengers, quasar, hulk etc he didn't have shields. when he fought the Maker he didn't have shields and Thor has surprised him with a hit from mjolnir and it did no damage. I don't think he had shields when he fought tyrant. He didn't have shields when he took a full cosmic blast from surfer. He also did nearly kill SS in a few punches and SS has fought Hulk and never got beaten that badly. I think Thanos has enough showings without shields to show he has the strength and durability to beat the Hulks.

#48 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

#49 Posted by Freefa11 (2337 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

@SpideyPresence said:

@SirMethos said:

QFT

When Thanos fought Power gem Thor he didn't have shields. When he was fighting the avengers, quasar, hulk etc he didn't have shields. when he fought the Maker he didn't have shields and Thor has surprised him with a hit from mjolnir and it did no damage. I don't think he had shields when he fought tyrant. He didn't have shields when he took a full cosmic blast from surfer. He also did nearly kill SS in a few punches and SS has fought Hulk and never got beaten that badly. I think Thanos has enough showings without shields to show he has the strength and durability to beat the Hulks.

No shields when he fought Odin either, from what I recall.

#50 Posted by Oni_Bane (1560 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk family with a curbstomp