Thanos vs The Big 9!!!!!

• 162 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By NeonGameWave
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Story

The HST, the HT and the Big Game Three as I like to call them the main heroes of action/adventure/hack & slash join forces by the summoning of an unknown power to face Thanos the Mad Titan! Thanos` big plan is to conquer the video game, comic and anime/manga universes through newly discovered items and artifacts that have been confirmed to surpass the power, value and use of every other item that he has ever acquired including the Infinity Gauntlet, Cosmic Cube and this item truly grants him in truthomnipotence to much more vision than the HOTU itself. Can the heroes stop him and save the Big Three Universes?

This idea just popped into my mind and I wanted to see different opinions, it got me thinking about how it would look if these three mediums were to cross and team-up!

Rules/Conditions

Thanos is standard Marvel 616 version

Thanos is in-character

The Big 9 has 1 day of prep

The Big 9 is bloodlusted but their morals are on

Everyone on the Big Team is working perfectly together but their personalities remain intact

Everyone on the Big Team is current versions in their respective canon and chronological storylines

For example, Kratos, Dante and The Prince have all of their canon gear/items/perks/weapons from every game

The HT is Post 52 and New 52

The HST is current in the current manga and anime feats are allowed

The fight takes place on an indestructible planet

Win is by KO/Death

Mood Setters

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos

Majority of the team is pretty much useless

Avatar image for deactivated-63665f9fbd262
deactivated-63665f9fbd262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite! Batman solos, duh?

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Ratava

@leo-343 said:

The non factors: Batman, kratos, prince

+luffy/ichigo/naruto

what are they doing here? ^^

dontevenblink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

given that Thanos is bloodlusted, i'd say they could hold him off for a while, but they are gonna have a REALLY hard time bringing him down. Ichigo, Supes, and DMC will be of great help of course, but i'm wondering if they are enough. i've said this a lot on the battle threads:

When have we really seen Thanos blood lusted and without morals honestly? that would mean no monologues and certainly no politely letting the heroes take their best shot before he shows off his immense power. he usually just stands there from what i've read, but i'm pretty sure he could keep up with their extreme speed in a prolonged fight or even speed blitz quite a few of them. sure, he'll have a good fight with some of them, but i can see the 9 going down to 4 in the first couple seconds if they aren't super careful.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

Thanos

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos wins.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Mad Titan

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team . thanos will make a mistake and do something if he kills a member of superman team especially batman . The gloves will be off and this is where fight could be very interesting .

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever: Are you series?

Thanos is smarter than anyone on that team, and I know you're knowledge was limited on him; but come on, Thanos is leagues above anyone there.

That is an attempt to lowball him, Superman would get stomped by Thanos; it's come on knowledge.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Nyas

It looks like a lot people are forgetting this :

Naruto can give chakra cloaks to massively boost his teammates powers.

No Caption Provided

Considering how Hinata's "Air Palm" attack increased from wall level+ to mountain level+ with that cloak, It's safe to say that even Batman and the prince will become mountain busters+ and I can only imagine what someone like Supes attacks will be like.

Additionally, Naruto can use that chakra to protect his team from attacks up to multi-mountain+

Best part ? The boost doesn't only affect physical stats, it also affects Hax abilities :

No Caption Provided

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Nyas
Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: yes beacuse Mountain busting is impressive when it comes to fighting thanos -_- and I doubt it would upgrade supes at all really as it is Nuartos chakra he has to give, all Naurto chracters will be one shotted by thanos with the exception of maybe the tailed beasts

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Nyas

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2 said:

@nyas: yes beacuse Mountain busting is impressive when it comes to fighting thanos -_- and I doubt it would upgrade supes at all really as it is Nuartos chakra he has to give, all Naurto chracters will be one shotted by thanos with the exception of maybe the tailed beasts

You are misunderstanding, what's impressive is that it boosted a fodder wall+ attack to mountain+ so it would boost someone with planetary strength to something far above.

It's the nine tails chakra actually and it works like a multiplier, so why wouldn't it help them ?

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: This purple guy pimp slaps the likes of Hulk and Classic Drax, tanks blasts from Odin, owns people like Thor.(And my knowledge comes from what I have seen on Vine and a few classic arcs like Thanos Quest and Infinity Gauntlet)

Hollow_Point

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thanos takes this pretty easily imo. the team doesnt have enough heavy hitters that arent just bricks

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Nyas

@colliderz said:

@nyas: This purple guy pimp slaps the likes of Hulk and Classic Drax, tanks blasts from Odin, owns people like Thor.(And my knowledge comes from what I have seen on Vine and a few classic arcs like Thanos Quest and Infinity Gauntlet)

So what's the problem in what I said ? D:

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: You sounded like Naruto characters can do smt to him thats it. T_T

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Nyas

@colliderz said:

Eh ? I only talked about Naruto buffing his teammates, where did I say anything about Naruto characters doing anything to Thanos ?

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: it made Naurto extremely weak after and had to be healed before he fought again and I don't think it was a multiplier he was giving them the 9 tails chakra to make them bit better. And a big cost to himself

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By colliderz

@nyas said:

@colliderz said:

Eh ? I only talked about Naruto buffing his teammates, where did I say anything about Naruto characters doing anything to him ?

You used words like mountain+ level and stuff like they are impressive against Thanos which seemed like you don't have any knowledge on him

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Nyas

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2 said:

@nyas: it made Naurto extremely weak after and had to be healed before he fought again and I don't think it was a multiplier he was giving them the 9 tails chakra to make them bit better. And a big cost to himself

No that's wrong.

First, it didn't make Naruto weaker at all.

Second, he shared his chakra with thousands of people at that time (the entire shinobi alliance) givng chakra to only 8 people will be a piece of cake.

Third, he had to be healed because he used his chakra to protect thousands of people from the juubi's blast (multi-mountain+) not because he gave chakra.

And finally, it is a multiplier go back and re-read the part with Kakashi and Kamui.

@colliderz said:

@nyas said:

@colliderz said:

Eh ? I only talked about Naruto buffing his teammates, where did I say anything about Naruto characters doing anything to him ?

You used words like mountain+ level and stuff like they are impressive against Thanos which seemed like you don't have any knowledge on him

I thought it was obvious that I used words like wall+ to mountain+ to show how massive of a difference the boost would make, or would you rather me giving some random numbers like "It will boost their powers x1000" ?

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 44

@nyas: I get what you're saying. It most likely would work if everything here was equalized. IE Chakra and Life force and what not.

Could Thanos really blitz them all even when the Prince can rewind time? I'm not a big Thanos fan.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Nyas

@rolandalderas said:

@nyas: I get what you're saying. It most likely would work if everything here was equalized. IE Chakra and Life force and what not.

Could Thanos really blitz them all even when the Prince can rewind time? I'm not a big Thanos fan.

Thank God ! lol

Well Chakra is a combination of life force and spiritual energy so there should be no problem.

The prince is only peak human in reflexes from what I remember, however his reverse time power combined with time stop should help.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos stomps. He can oneshot every anime/game character with the same backhand. Literally. No joke. The comic people then get individual oneshots, except for Batman who's oneshotted by the wind of Thanos's first attack.

And this doesn't cover TP or his energy projection abilities.

This....isn't even close tbh.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas:

I thought it was obvious that I used words like wall+ to mountain+ to show how massive of a difference the boost would make, or would you rather me giving some random numbers like "It will boost their powers x1000 time"

I am not up to date with Naruto so I think thats Kurama's or Naruto's own chakra right?So how will Kurama or Naruto's power will be helpful to the likes of Supes or WW.Do you have any any scans that shows it multiplies the ones power or just gives boost to an extend.Supes is at least moon level so adding a mountain level power in addition won't do any change.

Also it seems you are forgetting Naruto and the majority here will be blitzed right after the start

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos pimpsmacks his way to victory. There are too many non-factors and dead-weights on the team.

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@colliderz: Well you can see Naruto's amp allows Kakashi to suck in the Eight Tailed beast then release it for an up close attack. Base Kakashi was only able to manipulate the size of an area likely around basketball size or a little over. So it does seem to amplify ones ablities based on the base stats of those abilities.

Not so sure if it would give Superman or WW a boost, but it is a theory that I could see working to an extent.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Nyas

@nyas:

I thought it was obvious that I used words like wall+ to mountain+ to show how massive of a difference the boost would make, or would you rather me giving some random numbers like "It will boost their powers x1000 time"

I am not up to date with Naruto so I think thats Kurama's or Naruto's own chakra right?So how will Kurama or Naruto's power will be helpful to the likes of Supes or WW.Do you have any any scans that shows it multiplies the ones power or just gives boost to an extend.Supes is at least moon level so adding a mountain level power in addition won't do any change.

Also it seems you are forgetting Naruto and the majority here will be blitzed right after the start

That's kurama's chakra (though modified by Naruto, not just raw chakra)

Tailed beast powers work like multipliers they don't give everyone the same boost, example of this The five tails chakra :

When used by Han it could barely send Naruto through a part of the forest:

No Caption Provided

When used by Naruto it allowed him to bust through Kaguya's chakra arm (capable of wrecking a perfect susanoo) and sent her flying through the ice mountain :

Also the nine tails chakra : When used by Naruto he could create massive shock waves by swinging and arm :

When used by Kinkoku it was nowhere near as impressive :

We also have this :

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: From what it looks to me Naruto gives them Kurama's chakra and all the feats you posted are below Kurama so it does not multiplies directly but gives them a portion of Kurama's chakra so we can assume Naruto can boost others powers as long as Kurama's chakra lasts where even if Naruto gave it all it won't make much difference for WW or Supes

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Nyas

@colliderz said:

@nyas: From what it looks to me Naruto gives them Kurama's chakra and all the feats you posted are below Kurama so it does not multiplies directly but gives them a portion of Kurama's chakra so we can assume Naruto can boost others powers as long as Kurama's chakra lasts where even if Naruto gave it all it won't make much difference for WW or Supes

Huh ? Yes, Naruto is giving them a portion of Kurama's chakra (that's what I said) and Kurama's chakra (like other tailed beasts) is a multiplier to ones powers, so what are trying to say "won't make much of a difference" ?

Ps : All the feats are below Kurama ? What about tanking the Juubi blast ? what about Kaguya's chakra arm ? What about Kakashi's kamui ?

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By NeonGameWave

@nyas: I like your argument and I can see it unfolding! A lot of people are forgetting the fact that Kratos, The Prince and Dante all have instant time manipulation abilities also most have the reflex/reaction advantage adding intel supports this fact along with Naruto`s unique and specific skill/power-set. I`m going to call out more individuals for more individual opinions.

@colliderz said:

Thanos

Majority of the team is pretty much useless

I don`t see how multiple characters with hardcore time manipulation powers would be considered utterly useless especially when they have intel and knowledge on what the Mad Titan is capable of.

@jmarshmallow@reikai@wyldsong@dccomicsrule2011@deathhero61@cjdavis103@floopay

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave: Yea that's the interesting thing to me. A lot of them can time bend, per say. So unless Thanos can stop that, I don't think they will get blitzed.

Though my knowledge of Thanos is very minimal.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HST is useless, Kratos is useless, and The Prince is useless unfortunately.

With that being the case, I'd back the Superman/WW/Dante combo, with some help from Bats.

I suppose the HST would serve as minor distractions...

Jmarshmallow

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By NeonGameWave

@neongamewave: Yea that's the interesting thing to me. A lot of them can time bend, per say. So unless Thanos can stop that, I don't think they will get blitzed.

Though my knowledge of Thanos is very minimal.

I agree there seems to be a bias in my opinion. Time manipulation can play a massive factor in this match but its being overlooked and also this is a team effort so having Batman along with the Prince as they both have intel is a strength as much as it is a plus.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With that being the case, I'd back the Superman/WW/Dante combo, with some help from Bats.

Jmarshmallow

How is batman going to help? There is no prep time........

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@jmarshmallow said:

Jmarshmallow

How is batman going to help? There is no prep time........

Batman has intel and info. Time manipulation is not useless, three characters have time manipulation also the Prince can affect all of time.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Batkick?

Kidding! I was more so thinking he would serve as a Team Leader, instructing everybody on the best plan of action strategically.

Jmarshmallow

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave: Kratos's time manipulation is limited, while the Prince can't do anything with his manipulation.

When he does it, everybody around him is affected, including his teammates.

Sooo it would only be him moving at regular speeds, and he wouldn't be able to do jack to Thanos.

Jmarshmallow

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Batkick?

Kidding! I was more so thinking he would serve as a Team Leader, instructing everybody on the best plan of action strategically.

Jmarshmallow

Honestly I think the best plan here is to try and beat thanos into submission using speed. With the amps posted above and time slowing to further increase thanos speed disadvantage, superman and wonder woman will pull this off.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave: The only one with time manipulation who will not get blitzed is Dante and from what I recall Kratos can slow down the time and Prince can only rewind the time which won't do any good

Batman with no prep is useless, HST is also useless

In the end have 6 useless guys which makes them majority

Dante can land some damage as long as Bangle of Time lasts but he is done when that runs out

WW and Supes can trade a few blows if they are lucky and thats it

@nyas

Huh ? Yes, Naruto is giving them a portion of Kurama's chakra (that's what I said) and Kurama's chakra (like other tailed beasts) is a multiplier to ones powers, so what are trying to say "won't make much of a difference" ?

Ps : All the feats are below Kurama ? What about tanking the Juubi blast ? what about Kaguya's chakra arm ? What about Kakashi's kamui ?

All the people that had boost from what you showed are below Kurama(thats what I tried to meant).Think it basicaly, can someone whose power is leagues below anothers will do any good to that guy?

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is the HST even here lol

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Jmarshmallow

@jashro44 said:

Honestly I think the best plan here is to try and beat thanos into submission using speed. With the amps posted above and time slowing to further increase thanos speed disadvantage, superman, wonder woman, and Dante* will pull this off.

Fix'd.

Otherwise I agree with you.

All the versatility, strength, speed, etc. in play here, I can see them taking down Thanos. The HST is unfortunately outmatched here though..

Jmarshmallow

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: I know nothing about Dante aside from his time slow abilities which is why I never included him.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By NeonGameWave

@jmarshmallow said:

@neongamewave: Kratos's time manipulation is limited, while the Prince can't do anything with his manipulation.

When he does it, everybody around him is affected, including his teammates.

Sooo it would only be him moving at regular speeds, and he wouldn't be able to do jack to Thanos.

Jmarshmallow

Kratos has the Stone from Ascension which is his best time item yet and it stops or deconstructs time, it works perfectly on enemy types. Kratos also has Hope, BoO, Claws of Hades, Rage of Sparta and every other power-up he should be a forced to be reckon with. The Prince has almost the best because with every canon game to his character obviously excluding the 2008 reiteration he has shown to rewind, stop, slow and remove time also I think before going down he will factor in somewhere.

He wouldn`t have to, all he needs to do is stall and keep him off guard which he is more than capable of doing IMO.

This game is canon it serves as an interquel taking place between Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time and Prince of Persia: Warrior Within (my personal favorite). In this game, the Prince takes on arguably his powerful foe yet in his entire universe maybe rivaled to the Dahaka this being is no joke, not Thanos level-scary per say but pretty convincing to say the least. This behemoth`s name is Ratash a Djinn and truly an evil one! His magic is authorial and powerful enough to bend physics, time and warp reality to a good degree.

http://princeofpersia.wikia.com/wiki/Ratash

Loading Video...