• No BFR
  • Fight on a large indestructible planet
mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Was this made to spite Thanos because of the Thanos vs. H'el thread you were arguing in?

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Was this made to spite Thanos because of the Thanos vs. H'el thread you were arguing in?

Umm no... stop making faulty assumptions, since Thanos is so powerful, I would like to know how he fares against a team like this, I mean he usually one shots herald level characters right ? so this is not mismatch

Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Thanos.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By mysticmedivh

@theclassicion said:

@mysticmedivh said:

Umm no... stop making faulty assumptions, since Thanos is so powerful, I would like to know how he fares against a team like this, I mean he usually one shots herald level characters right ? so this is not mismatch

In the thread you said H'el was faster and stronger than Thanos, and that he would pick Thanos apart atom by atom, or punch him in the face hundreds of times before he did anything, and called out someone for wearing overrated Thanos fanboy glasses

So did your opinion change in regards to Thanos vs. H'el, which would mean you would have to agree that Thanos > H'el, otherwise adding these two characters in addition to H'el would just make this a spite if we take in your words from the thread into consideration.

Grim187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm saying the team takes it. Thanos can get tagged by much slower and weaker people. I think this team has the strength and power set to mess Thanos up. Hopefully this doesn't get flooded with "Thanos is invincible" people.

I know that people are already going to say "He splits them up".... But h'el and majestic aren't that stupid. Sentry will stay at it and the others won't split away.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh said:

Seems like it.

@thanofleeze:

Nice avatar bruh.

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Thanos still takes it. Death Seed Sentry would be by far the toughest since I'm not sure he can die, but I'm sure he can find a way to knock him out.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is basically Thanos vs DSS and it is too close to call

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Avatar image for crushyourenemies
CRUSHYOURENEMIES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By CRUSHYOURENEMIES

@mysticmedivh said:

Truly? Thanos isn't really that powerful. Groups of heroes have brought him down before. He's just on a weightclass of his own in the Marvel-verse and it is hard to stack him properly in any echelon since he can definitely decimate most mainstream characters on a whim but would have a very difficult time against beings such as Odin.

What does a Herald level character even mean? They are all clearly at different levels individually anyway. Hence why SS trounced FL. Superman could probably take on most of them comfortably based on feats with the exception of maybe SS and even that can be argued. IMO this is a BIG mismatch. Any of this characters individually is a very good match for Thanos. They all hold a giant speed advantage over him and that alone can tip the scales against him as it has in the past.

@thanosii said:

??? You consider H'El and Majestic non factors? As I understand it, most people consider Majestic to be of a higher tier than DSS. H'El also has a barrage of abilities that can easily put him on DSS level.

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Basically. It's quite sad.

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with the team on this one. Majestic and DSS are the real threats in here.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theclassicion said:

@mysticmedivh said:

Truly? Thanos isn't really that powerful. Groups of heroes have brought him down before. He's just on a weightclass of his own in the Marvel-verse and it is hard to stack him properly in any echelon since he can definitely decimate most mainstream characters on a whim but would have a very difficult time against beings such as Odin.

What does a Herald level character even mean? They are all clearly at different levels individually anyway. Hence why SS trounced FL. Superman could probably take on most of them comfortably based on feats with the exception of maybe SS and even that can be argued. IMO this is a BIG mismatch. Any of this characters individually is a very good match for Thanos. They all hold a giant speed advantage over him and that alone can tip the scales against him as it has in the past.

@thanosii said:

??? You consider H'El and Majestic non factors? As I understand it, most people consider Majestic to be of a higher tier than DSS. H'El also has a barrage of abilities that can easily put him on DSS level.

I can't believe what i just read.

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TheClassicIon

Going with the team on this one. Majestic and DSS are the real threats in here.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts :)

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team comfortably

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team stomps .

Claudia2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

team slightly

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Team Stomp.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stupidfast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't it hard to say what Thanos is truly capable of? I have not read all the comics with Thanos but I have never seen him bloodlusted or tested in a long battle. Usually tries to out smart his opponents.

I would love to see him fully enraged and bloodlusted in a battle like this. Just to see what he is fully capable of.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@thanosii: dude.. you are fanboying waay to hard right now... even though he beats H'el or Majestic you are saying they couldnt even take away his attention so DSS can take him? come on...

This is a stomp against Thanos.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos stomps. He oneshots everyone here tbh.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Overhyped comicvine thanos

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team stomps.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Team though I know very little about Mr. Majestic.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch tbh

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team stomps

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By termiteone4ever

How is thanos going to win here ?

Again hel alone should be enough . Disable his Tech / instant teleport or all weapon / various beat down .

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By NeonGameWave

Team wins with Mr. Majestic and Deathseed Sentry being the strongest factors IMO.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team for sure.

Avatar image for beware_my_power
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team.

Bob is MVP by long shot.

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins, Deathseed Sentry alone would be a problem for Thanos thanks to his powerset and physical attributes, combined with those two powerhouses, the Mad Titan got almost no chance without prep. Also, about the Herald Tier, that's a wide range, and yes, Superman would wreck most Heralds (Specially those without speed feats or proper energy manipulation feats), but still would have his face buried into the ground against Thanos.

Avatar image for crushyourenemies
CRUSHYOURENEMIES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crushyourenemies said:

@theclassicion said:

@mysticmedivh said:

@thanosii said:

Why is that?

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Team.

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I don´t know much about Majestic, so I can´t tell who would win.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So this is a spite.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By HeirToTheKingdom

Thanos is powerful, but he isn't that powerful. He would have trouble with Sentry alone, heck he would most likely lose that battle.

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins this fight Sentry alone can give Thanos a fight

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team, DSS being the MVP.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crushyourenemies said:

@theclassicion said:

@mysticmedivh said:

@thanosii said:

@ghostrider2 Only on the vine.

Avatar image for avatar_of_green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite, for real??

Thanos gets KO'ed by Majestic 1 v 1 IMO. Not even close with DSS and H'el. Any one of them individually has a good chance with Thanos, much less 3 v 1.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid: name calling clearly shows your maturity.

Supeboy snd Majestic atare not getting past his anti matter shields and no on e here has what it takes to permanently keep Thanos down he has never been koed by force.

Only Sentry can challenge him and for me its tctc

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#50  Edited By Chimeroid

@thanosii: Now, fanboy is "name calling" didn't know that. I didnt aim to insult you but to point out obvious flaws of your logic. I didnt think they could win against him but they could most definitely bother him enough for Sentry to take him out. It is a team effort not 1 by 1