#1 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#2 Posted by Vance Astro (91414 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes

Moderator
#3 Posted by WindCloud (2643 posts) - - Show Bio

Why has this deleted post from '07 been bumped again ? 

#4 Posted by MrDirector786 (43647 posts) - - Show Bio

If Superman can beat Darkseid, he can beat Thanos... unless Thanos is prepared.

#5 Posted by Vance Astro (91414 posts) - - Show Bio
@WindCloud said:
" Why has this deleted post from '07 been bumped again ?  "
Because we have people on the vine named Thanos1992.
Moderator
#6 Posted by Vance Astro (91414 posts) - - Show Bio

See.

Moderator
#7 Posted by WindCloud (2643 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @WindCloud said:
" Why has this deleted post from '07 been bumped again ?  "
Because we have people on the vine named Thanos1992. "
@Thanos1992 said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @WindCloud said:
" Why has this deleted post from '07 been bumped again ?  "
Because we have people on the vine named Thanos1992. "
hey i was bored "
@Vance Astro said:
" See. "
LMAO !!!