Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By eternityx

@god_of_wrath said:

@eternityx:

I don't think so, please share scans if you have any. Thnks!

Thanos is strong I know but without some prep I really don't see him beating those 3. Thor alone gives him trouble in fist fights. I am not lowballing Thanos, but actually it is a very good feat for Thor.

Loading Video...

Takes multiple shots from Odin who, as you can see, one shotted Silver Surfer.

Tanks SS's best shots and then proceeds to stomp him.

Loading Video...

Takes on the Avengers. Best bit is when he tanks 2 of Thor's lightening bolts effortlessly.

Loading Video...

Curbstomps Black Bolt and takes 3 point blank screams from him (A whisper previously KO'd Gladiator)

Stomps The Fallen One and makes him his herald.

Destroys a planet as a side effect of his battle with Drax.
Tanks a Black hole with just a few scratches.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eternityx: I believe Black Bolt's power was severely reduced(about halfway or so, if I'm not mistaken).

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos backhand pimp slaps all of these Kryptonians.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix said:

@eternityx: I believe Black Bolt's power was severely reduced(about halfway or so, if I'm not mistaken).

It was after the initial scream.

No Caption Provided

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@xiix said:

It was after the initial scream.

No Caption Provided

Yep, so even then Thanos tanked a full power scream and 2 half power screams at point blank range, when a whisper took out Hulk.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eternityx: Gladiator tends to job a lot because writers like to play with his confidence weakness.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By reikai

@eternityx: @jashro44: A whisper from a Skrull-copy of Black Bolt did blast WWH back a bit and throw off a Rhode Island size chunk of the Moon. So, even saying the Skrull variant was weaker, it's hard to say by how much, given he still had substantial power.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: Personally I don't believe we should apply what skrullbolt did and what black bolt did. Skrulls were meant to be more powerful then there counter parts all though it is debatable in some cases considering some of the super skulls lost to people they shouldn't have.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

@eternityx:

Thanos's Pimp Hand is too strong!!!!!!!!

No Caption Provided
eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@eternityx:

Thanos's Pimp Hand is too strong!!!!!!!!

No Caption Provided

Thanos been keeping that pimp hand strong.

No Caption Provided

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/cav-new-52-superman-blazinghell-vs-thanos-killemal-1523614/

Team definately wins.

That CAV has done nothing but assert my knowledge that Thanos would own here.

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team with some ease

DatSwampertAzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By DatSwampertAzz
Transformaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team stomps..

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Avatar image for colonialkrypton
Colonialkrypton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silver surfer is as fast or if not faster than superman,thanos 1 shotted him. so speed is not a problem here.

H'el is the only one with a chance here and I don't think he can match thanos for telepathy.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Sy8000

@wardemon32 said:

@highaccuser:

How does he tag Superman?

He tagged someone who could blitz surfer. That takes runner level speed. It has been stated his reflexes are highly increased.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team if Zod gets his pre 52 feats. He is featless in the new 52, besides a short battle with MM.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

Team if Zod gets his pre 52 feats. He is featless in the new 52, besides a short battle with MM.

Pre-52 Zod is embarrassing. He's never beaten Superman on his own.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikep12 said:

Team with some ease

How? There's no reason they don't get dropped with TP.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser:

How many times were things like this shown? And that doesn't mean they were running at the same speed when they were tagged by than. And combat speed.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By patrat18

@dondave said:

@patrat18 said:

Pre-52 Zod is embarrassing. He's never beaten Superman on his own.

He still has better feats than New 52, right now anyway.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team ain't winning here. They get dropped with TP or straight obliterated.

UrbanChill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

maybe i dont know enough about thanos but with speed alone 3 moving targets at that power coming at you will be difficult

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: All have tp resistance as well as he'l having tp himself. There all faster than him and combined are physically stronger and combined there speed with there striking force they could dish tons of damage on Thanos before he even has the chance to think which he won't cause they'll be speed blitzing him in which he won't be able to think it's already been said supermans faster than thought and he'l is faster than supermans thought who can reqd years worth of medical knowledge in 5 minutes

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikep12 said:

@dondave: All have tp resistance as well as he'l having tp himself. There all faster than him and combined are physically stronger and combined there speed with there striking force they could dish tons of damage on Thanos before he even has the chance to think which he won't cause they'll be speed blitzing him in which he won't be able to think it's already been said supermans faster than thought and he'l is faster than supermans thought who can reqd years worth of medical knowledge in 5 minutes

Superman TP resistance is terrible. He's never actually resisted TP on his own without extenuating circumstances. Having TP doesn't mean Thanos won't defeat H'el in TP combat. Moondragon has TP with more and better feats than H'el and he still defeated her with his Telepathy. What stops Thanos from blowing up the planet around them or draining them of their Solar reserves?

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: Already explained why his tp wouldn't help. Also how would blowing up the planet drain them of there solar reserves stored in there cells and armor. Superman lifted the Earth for 5 days without exposure to the sun. Plus they could also speed away thanos would just be bfring himself and how does blowing up a planet effect the sun where they get there energy from?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikep12 said:

@dondave: Already explained why his tp wouldn't help. Also how would blowing up the planet drain them of there solar reserves stored in there cells and armor. Superman lifted the Earth for 5 days without exposure to the sun. Plus they could also speed away thanos would just be bfring himself and how does blowing up a planet effect the sun where they get there energy from?

I was mentioning two options that Thanos could use, not a flow of events.

Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team will not be blitzing cause Thanos has his shield. I haven't seen any good TP resistant feats of the team that would lead me to believe they wouldn't be taken out by Thanos. While H'el does have TP, he hasn't taken on anyone with TP as powerful as Thanos.

@mikep12 : What Dondave meant is, that he could either blow up the planet or choose to drain them of their solar reserves. Also, what's stopping Thanos from BFR Supes and Zod as easily as he did Champion. Considering H'el can teleport, Thanos won't BFR him and he'll be left alone for Thanos to deal with

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By ShootingNova

What feats does N52 Zod have?

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By mikep12

@unbreakable_fs4: Even with prep it's not likely he will use his shields right away which he barely does in physical fights. Superman has resisted Helspont who's a world class telepath so.... So he blows up the planet and bfr himself or he drains them of there reserves tho they could at light speed get back by flying to the sun. Also technology couldn't they just destroy his tech or bfr him themselves and without tech he won't be porting back.

Avatar image for mrachakravartin
MRAChakravartin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos stomps. With ease. 5 hits and they're dead. 3 for H'el, 1 for the others each.

Mxyzptlk_CV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: 3 characters arguably just as strong and have speed on their side. Plus H'el has time manipulation and can split things on an atomic level, IIRC. Zod has stomped MMH, IIRC. And through plot Superman stalemate Darkseid in strength, and that was over 5 years ago, so Superman has gotten even more powerful. I get that Thano's is a tank, but 3 morals off Kryptonians speed + strength is too much for even him.

I agree with your points :)

KingAres109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By KingAres109

Thanos is overrated and over used on these boards..He's not impressive to..me...

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@datswampertazz: I hope he slaps Captain America and Hulk in Avengers 3....In fact he should seemingly win in Avengers 3 and defeat the Avengers...

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: nearly knocked out martian manhunter with a backhand, is ineffective by Hawkmans nth metal mace, vibes blast have no effect on him, gets speed blitz by superman with hardly any effect, defeats doomsday tho I don't know how

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikep12 said:

@unbreakable_fs4: Even with prep it's not likely he will use his shields right away which he barely does in physical fights. Superman has resisted Helspont who's a world class telepath so.... So he blows up the planet and bfr himself or he drains them of there reserves tho they could at light speed get back by flying to the sun. Also technology couldn't they just destroy his tech or bfr him themselves and without tech he won't be porting back.

Superman didn't resist Helspont. Helspont never tried to take him down with TP, he merely entered his mind. I could however list all the people who have entered Superman's mind with ease.

Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikep12: You even stated he has prep. Thanos is not an idiot, he will take into account that the kryptonians might speed blitz, thus activating his shield at the start. How would they have the energy to fly back FTL when they are drained and BFR-ed? Besides, considering he has some form of cosmic awareness + Prep, he's more than likely capable of teleporting them to an area with the absence of a yellow star or even a place with a red sun. Also, Thanos can teleport without his chair, he did so when talking with Surfer (Sadly I don't have the scan)

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikep12: So he defeated Doomsday without PIS or circumstances?

Not bad.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Jmarshmallow
timelord786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I do not read marvel but if it was a fight could the kryptonians just not form a triangle and super speed hit him till he dies? Also i am not sure how hel's teleport works but he could teleport him very close to the sun giving the kryptonians much more power.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I do not read marvel but if it was a fight could the kryptonians just not form a triangle and super speed hit him till he dies? Also i am not sure how hel's teleport works but he could teleport him very close to the sun giving the kryptonians much more power.

Then Thanos teleports them all to a red sun.

Also I don't know if you've seen the scans I've posted above, but Thanos has dealt with faster, stronger and more opponents at once, and he's generally tanked all their blows without sustaining any damage at all.

Thanos takes this.

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually now that I think about it hel could strink zod and superman and they could pummel him from the inside