Thanos vs. superman

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@h1a8 Oh please. I'm a troll because you don't like my answer?

Like I said, Thanos slaps Superman to death.

KalelOfSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#852  Edited By KalelOfSteel

Superman

h1a8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, because you are not refutting my argument at all but rather ignoring it. I have proven why Superman would win.

He's stronger, more mobile, and vastly faster. The latter is ENOUGH to make this an easy fight for him. My argument is that Superman would do do Quicksilver Days of Future Past thing to Thanos.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#854  Edited By RandomSid82

@h1a8 said:

@mysticmedivh said:

No, because you are not refutting my argument at all but rather ignoring it. I have proven why Superman would win.

He's stronger, more mobile, and vastly faster. The latter is ENOUGH to make this an easy fight for him. My argument is that Superman would do do Quicksilver Days of Future Past thing to Thanos.

Except Thanos has fought people as fast and faster than Superman with no problems before so you have no argument. Thanos could just about 1 shot Superman with ease.

And it doesn't matter how many times you might be able to hit a person if your punches do absolutely no damage. Thanos Shields and Durability are wayyyyyy over Superman's strength level.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is probably one of the reasons they had to reboot post crisis continuity

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@h1a8 said:

@mysticmedivh said:

You're under the assumption that I read your post, but I didn't, and I don't need to in order to know that Thanos curbstomps Superman 10/10 times.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@mysticmedivh: How do you have the stamina to keep answering him xD... Such strong will.

And Thanos still curbstomps.

Bat-God blesses me with great might and vitality.

Praise.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

h1a8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@h1a8 said:

@mysticmedivh said:

Except Thanos has fought people as fast and faster than Superman with no problems before so you have no argument. Thanos could just about 1 shot Superman with ease.

And it doesn't matter how many times you might be able to hit a person if your punches do absolutely no damage. Thanos Shields and Durability are wayyyyyy over Superman's strength level.

Thanos has never fought and reacted to anyone using the level of speed that Superman WILL use in this forum fight. Characters in comics operate at variable power levels. Sometimes writers totally ignore some of their powers and abilities. Second, given Superman's durability feats and feats against beings who are vastly stronger than Thanos, saying that Thanos one shotting Superman is pure trolling. Do you even know Superman's feats? His highest feats are arguable greater than Thanos in every category.

h1a8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@h1a8 said:

@mysticmedivh said:

You're under the assumption that I read your post, but I didn't, and I don't need to in order to know that Thanos curbstomps Superman 10/10 times.

Superman is vastly faster and more mobile. He will do the Quicksilver Days of Future Past thing to Thanos.

Superman is vastly stronger (when he isn't holding back). Stronger than any character Thanos has ever faced.

Superman has intangibility options and freeze breath options as well. The freeze breath option will slow Thanos motion even further, allowing Superman more free hits.

With that said, many are claiming Thanos will win WITHOUT actually explaining how. Do you guys assume that they will fight at the same speed? Do you guys assume that Thanos is Superman's physical superior even when Superman has the greater feats?

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@h1a8: You are delusional. Sorry, but it's the truth. Superman does not have a SINGLE aspect that is better than Thanos. Time to ignore you before I start getting in trouble for insulting your complete and utter lack of any intelligence on the characters.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

h1a8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@h1a8 said:

@mysticmedivh said:

@h1a8: You are delusional. Sorry, but it's the truth. Superman does not have a SINGLE aspect that is better than Thanos. Time to ignore you before I start getting in trouble for insulting your complete and utter lack of any intelligence on the characters.

Well give me a quantifiable strength, speed, and durability feat by Thanos that you believe is better than anything Superman has ever done. Since I'm delusional, let's play the feat game for all to see that I'm delusional.

P.S. I'll even concede to speed, strength, or durability if you can show or give me feats that are at least 1/10th that of Superman's. How does that sound? Sounds fair?

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@h1a8 I suggest you read up on some comics.

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#867  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@h1a8: Are you seriously going to sit here and argue about a character you know literally nothing about?

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am considering arguing with him, not worth my time but I am bored........

lariend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sweet baby Jesus, you just want to smack him silly... @h1a8 Can't you just go to some other forum and troll?

itheone123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Maxwell Lord the fourth said:

" @FinalStar86 said:

" Surfer isn't as durable as Superman is, and yes Superman is much stronger then Thanos and has the feats to prove it. Without his precious tech or prep time Thanos is nothing, the only credible person he has ever beaten without prep or tech is Surfer "
@FinalStar86 said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" Surfer isn't as durable as Superman is, and yes Superman is much stronger then Thanos and has the feats to prove it. Without his precious tech or prep time Thanos is nothing, the only credible person he has ever beaten without prep or tech is Surfer "
Really?? "
Yes, Surfer has been KO'd by people who aren't even in the same ballpark as Supes "
Just as I said,superman fanboyism... "

No those are facts. You;re under this impression that Thanos is on par or greater then Superman physically when he's shown nothing to suggest this. Show Thanos strenght and durability feats, show why Supes wouldn't be able to hurt him.

He can't die -_-

h1a8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#871  Edited By h1a8

I do, that's why I have the balls to make that challenge.

@h1a8: Are you seriously going to sit here and argue about a character you know literally nothing about?

If I know nothing about a character then how come I know so much about the character? I know both their feats and capabilities. I am well versed at mathematics, classical mechanics, and logic. Putting it all together, I am a force to reckon with in a debate.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@h1a8 said:
@mysticmedivh said:

@thenaughtytitan said:

@thenaughtytitan said:

If I know nothing about a character then how come I know so much about the character? I know both their feats and capabilities. I am well versed at mathematics, classical mechanics, and logic. Putting it all together, I am a force to reckon with in a debate.

Mathematics and mechanics do not help you here buddy. Taking a survey course in logic does not either. LOL, proclaiming things about yourself does not make you a "force to be reckon with". Nice 54 posts, bye bye.

Avatar image for dathomiesilversurfer
DatHomieSilverSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@h1a8 said:

@randomsid said:

@h1a8 said:

@mysticmedivh said:

Thanos has never fought and reacted to anyone using the level of speed that Superman WILL use in this forum fight. Characters in comics operate at variable power levels. Sometimes writers totally ignore some of their powers and abilities. Second, given Superman's durability feats and feats against beings who are vastly stronger than Thanos, saying that Thanos one shotting Superman is pure trolling. Do you even know Superman's feats? His highest feats are arguable greater than Thanos in every category.

thanos beat the runner, a character who is at least as fast as Wally West, and Marvels fastest character.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Why isn't this locked?

KingVenus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

scootybali14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos and here's why lmao....regeneration to the point that superman would cry!!! Supermans freeze breathe wouldn't even matter idk who brought tht up but tht was just fan boy nonsense being typed for all to enjoy superman would only have speed BC his strength wouldn't mean anything to the force field thats around thanos plus superman couldn't resist his magic or reality warping lets be honest here and accept that thanos would raise his hand and bring superman in with his very strong telekinesis and like HOMIE SAID BITCH SMACK SUPERMAN TO DEATH!!!!

Now how is speed gunna help him because lets say he does get a million hits in before thanos even knows what to do.....eventually he's gunna uses his telekinesis to stop him and leave him brain dead point blank I dont wanna hear anybody say he's got mental blocks either or pull up some bs scan BC thanos power is too much for most of dc anyway

jeanSummers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Always thanos

scootybali14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos is banned from death isn't he?? Plus the whole motionless argument doesn't mean shit if he teleports or makes superman go thru a black hole only to end up in a dimension with nothing thanos with his COSMIC AWARENESS WOULD JUST DESTROY THE SUN AND SUPERMAN WOULD BE TURN INTO A MERE HUMAN COMAPERED TO THANOS

h1a8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#882  Edited By h1a8
@mysticmedivh said:

@thenaughtytitan said:

@h1a8 said:
@mysticmedivh said:

@thenaughtytitan said:

@thenaughtytitan said:

Mathematics and mechanics do not help you here buddy. Taking a survey course in logic does not either. LOL, proclaiming things about yourself does not make you a "force to be reckon with". Nice 54 posts, bye bye.

Mathematics, logic, and mechanics help a lot in proving which feats are greater and which character would win. So you are wrong. Your latter sentence is indeed true though there is no point to it.

@dathomiesilversurfer said:

@h1a8 said:

@randomsid said:

@h1a8 said:

@mysticmedivh said:

thanos beat the runner, a character who is at least as fast as Wally West, and Marvels fastest character.

Did you read the comic? Thanos never beat the runner under his own power (he used the time gem). He didn't even beat the runner straight up. Rather he tricked the runner (it's the runner's nature to stop attacking and talk a lot and boast). Finally, Runner is no where near as fast as Wally. He doesn't have any feats to prove this.

@scootybali14 said:

Thanos and here's why lmao....regeneration to the point that superman would cry!!! Supermans freeze breathe wouldn't even matter idk who brought tht up but tht was just fan boy nonsense being typed for all to enjoy superman would only have speed BC his strength wouldn't mean anything to the force field thats around thanos plus superman couldn't resist his magic or reality warping lets be honest here and accept that thanos would raise his hand and bring superman in with his very strong telekinesis and like HOMIE SAID BITCH SMACK SUPERMAN TO DEATH!!!!

Now how is speed gunna help him because lets say he does get a million hits in before thanos even knows what to do.....eventually he's gunna uses his telekinesis to stop him and leave him brain dead point blank I dont wanna hear anybody say he's got mental blocks either or pull up some bs scan BC thanos power is too much for most of dc anyway

Now you are debating. I'll rebut

1. Thanos doesn't have regeneration ability. Even when he was banned from death, he only regenerates AFTER death, not from being koed (which is a win here).

2. Thanos wouldn't be able to attack Superman well because he would be a statue frozen in time (like in the Quicksilver scene). Again, you are faultily assuming these characters will be fighting at the same speed.

3. Even if Superman allowed Thanos to raise shields then Thanos can't attack while they are up and must release them in order to attack. Also, Superman, over time, will crumble them.

4. If Superman hits Thanos a million times then Thanos will be dead. Thanos will be koed in less than 20 hits by Superman if both characters are operating at their best shown. Thanos telekinesis hasn't been proven strong enough to even exert 1000 tons of force. Superman has planetary strength and has exerted forces above 50 Earth weights several times. Superman would laugh if Thanos tried to slow or control him that way (assuming Superman gave him time to attack).

5. We go by feats, otherwise we would be giving opinions without a basis (which is trolling). You can't claim Thanos is more powerful than anyone in D.C. without comparing their feats. You have to consider what BOTH characters have done and are capable of doing and not just what Thanos has done and is capable of. I base my argument on what BOTH have done are able to do. And Superman wins very very easily. So easily, it would be fun. Thanos will be a ping pong ball that superman plays with until he gets tired.

scootybali14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#883  Edited By scootybali14

Side note the runner can time travel with mere steps....dont just at my neck just want some clarification, but doesn't tht put his speed above anyone in DC( he marvels fastest character) stated many many times...

But back to the convo at hand....

Your argument is valid but.. It doesn't show let alone help the fact that THANOS HAS COSMIC AWARENESS.....which means he would know how to beat superman....and btw he has faced ppl as fast as superman....I'm not gunna point out the obvious(quicksilver) but back to the cosmic awareness thing....he would know to destroy the yellow sun then superman would be nothing.....and thts just one option.....saying TP AND TK ARE TOO EASY your basing your whole argument off the assumption that superman would make him look like a statue lmfaoo wht if ur wrong.....like honestly wht if thanos does see him in real time BC of the IG superman wouldn't be able to do anything and he does have regeneration I'm on mobile so no scans....so as for facts

1)TP/TK EASY WIN

2)IG MEANS EASY WIN

3)IF UR WRONG ABT HOW SLOW THANOS IS JUST SLIGHTLY WRONG ABT SEEING SUPERMAN AS A STATUE....ITS OVER

4) THANOS WOULD LET SUPERMAN BANG ON THE FORCE FIELD JUST LIKE A FLY TO LIGHT HES GOTTA KEEP TRYING UNTIL HE VANISHES HIM TO ANOTHER DIMENSION.

theres a bunch of other way thanos would win

scootybali14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#884  Edited By scootybali14

And superman needs help moving the moon

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman gets pimp slapped

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

#886  Edited By NinjaWarrior268
Loading Video...

Superman> Darkseid=Thanos. Since Thanos is equal with Darkseid, I can replace Darkseid with Thanos and mathematically prove Superman is greater than Thanos

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

h1a8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Side note the runner can time travel with mere steps....dont just at my neck just want some clarification, but doesn't tht put his speed above anyone in DC( he marvels fastest character) stated many many times...

But back to the convo at hand....

Your argument is valid but.. It doesn't show let alone help the fact that THANOS HAS COSMIC AWARENESS.....which means he would know how to beat superman....and btw he has faced ppl as fast as superman....I'm not gunna point out the obvious(quicksilver) but back to the cosmic awareness thing....he would know to destroy the yellow sun then superman would be nothing.....and thts just one option.....saying TP AND TK ARE TOO EASY your basing your whole argument off the assumption that superman would make him look like a statue lmfaoo wht if ur wrong.....like honestly wht if thanos does see him in real time BC of the IG superman wouldn't be able to do anything and he does have regeneration I'm on mobile so no scans....so as for facts

1)TP/TK EASY WIN

2)IG MEANS EASY WIN

3)IF UR WRONG ABT HOW SLOW THANOS IS JUST SLIGHTLY WRONG ABT SEEING SUPERMAN AS A STATUE....ITS OVER

4) THANOS WOULD LET SUPERMAN BANG ON THE FORCE FIELD JUST LIKE A FLY TO LIGHT HES GOTTA KEEP TRYING UNTIL HE VANISHES HIM TO ANOTHER DIMENSION.

theres a bunch of other way thanos would win

The runner has never time traveled with mere steps in comics. It's one thing to be misguided and another to make stuff up. Wally and Barry on the other hand has time traveled several times due to speed.

You are still making stuff up. Thanos never used cosmic awareness to defeat someone, he's not Silver Surfer. Even if he could, then there is no guarantee that Thanos could create Superman's weakness or that Thanos wouldn't be a statue anymore (you keep forgetting that).

1. Superman is highly resistant against TP. Thanos TK isn't strong enough to even slow Superman down a touch. Superman's strength feats far outweigh Thanos tk feats. Superman will hit Thanos before one thought enters his brain.

2. I agree, unless Superman takes it before Thanos uses it.

3. Thanos isn't slow. A bullet isn't slow. A space shuttle isn't slow. But in comparison to Superman they are very very slow. Thanos would be a statue.

4. Thanos can't do anything offensively with his shields up. He must release the shields in order to attack Superman. If he doesn't release his shields (assuming Superman even let him form them) then Superman would crumble them after sufficient amount of hits.

Thanos has no way to win because he would be frozen in Superman's eyes.

h1a8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And Superman has exerted forces above 50 Earth weights multiple times. Also Gamora has hit blood from Thanos, Thor wtf pawned him, The avengers pawned him, was scared of Gladiator, Captain Marvell and Starfox was rocking him, etc.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@h1a8 said:
@scootybali14 said:

And Superman has exerted forces above 50 Earth weights multiple times. Also Gamora has hit blood from Thanos, Thor wtf pawned him, The avengers pawned him, was scared of Gladiator, Captain Marvell and Starfox was rocking him, etc.

when

scootybali14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Speed isn't Gunna win this fight

And I said that due to the comments I saw abt superman moving the planet

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos is way versatile for supes.

bobthened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

is this some kind of spite? or just a mismatch? Thanos stomps

KingTPhil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos murderstomp.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL why was this bumped?

Thanos stomps.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos stomps his face in

MidnightFreeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos has handled guys like Superman with ease and can hang with Odin, something Superman couldn't do