vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#101  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
kobashi said:
You are biased against DC and as I already stated I read more Marvel then you do DC so please stfu

You just come here, say whoever wins, and prove you have zero knowledge on the character

I am a terrible debate? Why don't you take an english class before taking shots at me, you uneducated twit"
I'm not biased against anything.I don't care how much you say you read.I can tell by your posts..you don't.
You say that I come here and say whoever wins when it's not even close to true..you are just sad because I won't debate with you.
You know I meant terrible debater but you can use a simple spelling error to pretend I can spell.
kobashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By kobashi
Vance Astro said:
"kobashi said:
You are biased against DC and as I already stated I read more Marvel then you do DC so please stfu

You just come here, say whoever wins, and prove you have zero knowledge on the character

I am a terrible debate? Why don't you take an english class before taking shots at me, you uneducated twit"
I'm not biased against anything.I don't care how much you say you read.I can tell by your posts..you don't.
You say that I come here and say whoever wins when it's not even close to true..you are just sad because I won't debate with you.
You know I meant terrible debater but you can use a simple spelling error to pretend I can spell.
"
Obviously not,

You have proven time and time again in the past that you read zero DC comics, I at least broaden my horizon unlike you

Seriously Im not wasting anymore time with you

Were done
kobashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By kobashi

Now if anyone has a legit argument

Prime pretty much kills him in a random fight, should of given Thanos a toy or some prep time to make the fight more interesting

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
kobashi said:
"Vance Astro said:
"kobashi said:

"
Obviously not,

You have proven time and time again in the past that you read zero DC comics, I at least broaden my horizon unlike you

Were done"
Right..like the time you said Grundy beat the JLA and then several people said it was false and nobody could provide a scan that proves otherwise?
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#105  Edited By Erik

He gets on you for spelling Vance but he screws up every post he makes in some way or another. Take his most recent post. "were done". His debating skills are comical. He thinks he debates like a god but nobody even takes him seriously.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
erik said:
"He gets on you for spelling Vance but he screws up every post he makes in some way or another. Take his most recent post. "were done". His debating skills are comical. He thinks he debates like a god but nobody even takes him seriously."
Yea...nobody here likes him.I can't even begin to fathom why he sticks around.His opinion holds as much weight as a wet napkin.
kobashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By kobashi
Vance Astro said:
"kobashi said:
"Vance Astro said:
"kobashi said:

"
Obviously not,

Were done"
Right..like the time you said Grundy beat the JLA and then several people said it was false and nobody could provide a scan that proves otherwise?"

You mean the time where you continued to ignore facts and blamed everything on bad writing?

Maybe the time you thought Iron Man would give Hal Jordan a good fight? seriously I can list off your credentials but I dont feel like sitting here for 9 more hours
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
It seems the Thanos vs enter DC Character Name here  threads always get major play

lmao
kobashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By kobashi
erik said:
"He gets on you for spelling Vance but he screws up every post he makes in some way or another. Take his most recent post. "were done". His debating skills are comical. He thinks he debates like a god but nobody even takes him seriously."

I can see your still bitter over getting annhilated a few nights ago

Should of picked a fight with someone else

Mr Hercules is stronger then Superman lmfao seriously do you even think before you talk?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
kobashi said:
"Vance Astro said:
"kobashi said:
"Vance Astro said:
"kobashi said:

"
Obviously not,

Were done"
Right..like the time you said Grundy beat the JLA and then several people said it was false and nobody could provide a scan that proves otherwise?"

You mean the time where you continued to ignore facts and blamed everything on bad writing?

Maybe the time you thought Iron Man would give Hal Jordan a good fight? seriously I can list off your credentials but I dont feel like sitting here for 9 more hours"
I'm not the only one who though Iron Man would give Hal a good fight.Either way..that is opinion..not me stating something false and presenting it as fact.
kobashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By kobashi
Vance Astro said:
"kobashi said:
"Vance Astro said:
"kobashi said:
"Vance Astro said:
"kobashi said:

"
Obviously not,

Were done"

Maybe the time you thought Iron Man would give Hal Jordan a good fight? seriously I can list off your credentials but I dont feel like sitting here for 9 more hours"
I'm not the only one who though Iron Man would give Hal a good fight.Either way..that is opinion..not me stating something false and presenting it as fact."
The only other person who made that claim was SeSaw who Im not going to give a second thought
and gerald whos proven to read zero comics

Iron Man giving a guy whos more powerful then the JLA combined, Freezes time in an entire universe, reverses a stars age 8.6 billion years and contains a super nova? Yeah real fight, you simply know jack about GLC or GL any of them would turn IM into vapor instantly but that is something for another thread some other time

I can go on listing retarded things you have said, but like I said I dont want to be here all day
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
kobashi said:
"Vance Astro said:
"kobashi said:
"Vance Astro said:
"kobashi said:
"Vance Astro said:
"kobashi said:

"
Obviously not,

Were done"

I'm not the only one who though Iron Man would give Hal a good fight.Either way..that is opinion..not me stating something false and presenting it as fact."
The only other person who made that claim was SeSaw who Im not going to give a second thought

Iron Man giving a guy whos more powerful then the JLA combined, Freezes time in an entire universe, reverses a stars age 8.6 billion years and contains a super nova? Yeah real fight, you simply know jack about GLC or GL any of them would turn IM into vapor instantly but that is something for another thread some other time

I can go on listing retarded things you have said, but like I said I dont want to be here all day"
Keep making up stuff.Nobody is fooled.
kobashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By kobashi
Vance Astro said:
"kobashi said:
"Vance Astro said:
"kobashi said:
"Vance Astro said:
"kobashi said:
"Vance Astro said:
"kobashi said:

"
Obviously not,

Were done"

I can go on listing retarded things you have said, but like I said I dont want to be here all day"
Keep making up stuff.Nobody is fooled."

What have I made up exactly? All of these are within a lanterns abilitiy and hal has froze time in the entire universe you imbecile

Instead of acknowlding points, you claim everything I have said is made up which is fasle

But I forgot, you have read ZERO GL or GLC comics

Please dont talk anymore, you cant be taken seriously if you believe that hedonistic douche Iron Man is going to last a nano second against any lantern
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Vance Astro said:

kobashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By kobashi
Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:

"
Keep repeating yourself, instead of addressing my points, you dodge them and repeat yourself

Your just like erik, you dodge and dodge and dodge
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
kobashi said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:

"
Keep repeating yourself, instead of addressing my points, you dodge them and repeat yourself

Your just like erik, you dodge and dodge and dodge"
uh huh.
kobashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By kobashi
Vance Astro said:
"kobashi said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:

"

uh huh."
and dodging and dodging and dodging

If anyone has a legit defense for Thanos lets hear it and please make sure you know about Prime before talking

Vance, your done dude
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
kobashi said:
"Vance Astro said:
"kobashi said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:

"

uh huh."
and dodging and dodging and dodging

If anyone has a legit defense for Thanos lets hear it and please make sure you know about Prime before talking

Vance, your done dude"
I'm not dodging you....I making you have another nervous breakdown like when Liquid_Ice got banned.
kobashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By kobashi

Anyone got a legit argument in defense of Thanos? Didnt think so

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

Prime is still vulnerable to red-sun radiation as far as I know.  I don't see why Thanos couldn't simply suck the power right out of him, or project red-sun radiation into him.  Or possibly just banish him to another dimension like he did to Champion.

kobashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By kobashi
Alexander Anderson said:
"Prime is still vulnerable to red-sun radiation as far as I know.  I don't see why Thanos couldn't simply suck the power right out of him, or project red-sun radiation into him.  Or possibly just banish him to another dimension like he did to Champion.

"

sigh...because all of this has been tried on and failed against Prime

1 Guardian of the universe could kill Thanos
3 failed to stop him

Mxy power were worthless on him, and monarch who could hand wave thanos away couldnt stop him either
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Erik

Thanos.

kobashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By kobashi

Thanos  gets stomped badly here 1 hit and its over

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Erik
erik said:
"Thanos."

kobashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By kobashi
kobashi said:
"Thanos  gets stomped badly here 1 hit and its over
"

Fact until proven otherwise
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Erik
erik said:
"erik said:
"Thanos."

"

kobashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By kobashi
kobashi said:
"kobashi said:
"

Fact until proven otherwise"
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Erik
erik said:
"erik said:
"Thanos."

"

kobashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By kobashi
kobashi said:
"kobashi said:
"kobashi said:
"

Fact until proven otherwise"
"
yup
too bad no one can prove other wise
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Erik
erik said:
"erik said:
"Thanos."

"

Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kobashi said:
"Alexander Anderson said:
"Prime is still vulnerable to red-sun radiation as far as I know.  I don't see why Thanos couldn't simply suck the power right out of him, or project red-sun radiation into him.  Or possibly just banish him to another dimension like he did to Champion.

"

sigh...because all of this has been tried on and failed against Prime

1 Guardian of the universe could kill Thanos
3 failed to stop him

Mxy power were worthless on him, and monarch who could hand wave thanos away couldnt stop him either"
Yes, yes, that's all well and good, but what did they actually try to do to him?  As I remember it the Monarch battle was just a huge cockfight, with little to no strategy involved.  Same with Guardian fights, where they just hit him with energy blasts.  Prime has an uncanny ability to make smart people fight like morons against him; he drags them down to his juvenile level.  Obviously this is because Prime is one of the biggest Mary Sues in recent memory, but he doesn't get the benefit of writer's protection in this battle.  Thanos is vastly more intelligent than Prime, and there's absolutely no reason why he won't just handwave him away to the Brimstone Dimension or something and let him rot there for a few centuries.
kobashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By kobashi

RIP Thanos
RIP Thanos
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Erik

Thanos.

kobashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By kobashi
kobashi said:
"
RIP Thanos
RIP Thanos
"
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Erik
erik said:
"Thanos."

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By AtPhantom

Enough already!!!

kobashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By kobashi

Its over
Prime wins

People can say Thanos all they want but until they bring a legit defense Prime stomps him horrendously

Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kobashi said:
Prime Mary-Sueing at the Anti-Monitor's expense.
That looks more like a bad showing for the Anti-Monitor than a good showing for Prime.  Prime is just a clumsy, simpleminded brute with no sophistication and a one-dimensional power set.  He'd be easy prey for Thanos, who is used to smacking around people who can do anything that Prime can, only with much greater creativity and intelligence.
kobashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By kobashi
Alexander Anderson said:
"kobashi said:
"
RIP Thanos
RIP Thanos
"
That looks more like a bad showing for the Anti-Monitor than a good showing for Prime.  Prime is just a clumsy, simpleminded brute with no sophistication and a one-dimensional power set.  He'd be easy prey for Thanos, who is used to smacking around people who can do anything that Prime can, only with much greater creativity and intelligence.
"

Thanos has never fought anyone with even a fraction of Primes strenght speed durability

Superman is already stronger then Thanos is physically, Prime is many leagues and ball parks above him

Prime already took on 3 guardians of the universe, one would kill Thanos easily

Prime took on a universe destroying multiversal threat who would also hand wave thanos away

face it in a random fight thanos gets killed instantly, the only small sliver of hope he has is if he gets a toy or prep time
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
This thread is still kicking huh ?
kobashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By kobashi

Yeah the Thanos fan wankers dont know when to quit

Prime already fought and beat the crap out of beings that would point at Thanos and kill him

This fight is mass overkill if its random ,I would give Thanos more  credit if its prep time or he has a toy but with his own abilities and powers

He gets massacred in a random fight

Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"kobashi said:

Thanos has never fought anyone with even a fraction of Primes strenght speed durability
Odin?  Surfer?  You keep making these unsubstantiated claims as if they are objective fact and not completely different debates in their own right.

"kobashi said:
Superman is already stronger then Thanos is physically, Prime is many leagues and ball parks above him
Debatable, and really irrelevant, because unlike most of the morons Prime has faced thusfar, Thanos won't rush into fisticuffs with him, but will most likely try something more subtle. 

"kobashi said:
Prime already took on 3 guardians of the universe, one would kill Thanos easily
More of your biased opinions, presented as fact.  What exactly did the Guardians try against Prime, other than blasting him with energy and hoping for the best?  I'd really like to know.

"kobashi said:
Prime took on a universe destroying multiversal threat who would also hand wave thanos away
Feel free to list the people that Anti-Monitor has "handwaved away", since that ability would certainly have done him a lot of good during the Corps War.

"kobashi said:
face it in a random fight thanos gets killed instantly, the only small sliver of hope he has is if he gets a toy or prep time"
Prime couldn't even manage to kill Superboy instantly, and you're claiming he will do this to Thanos?  I still haven't seen any evidence suggesting that Thanos can't just mindrape the hell out of Prime, or banish him to another dimension.  And I mean real evidence, not your fanboy interpretations or more pointless scans of Prime pounding something with his fists.
kobashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By kobashi

Odin and Surfer dont have Primes physical attributes
Also Thanos was Odins punching bag and Odin was using energy based attacks the entire fight

It  doesnt matter, Prime speed and strenght, Thanos ends up a stain on the wall

Doesnt matter, they failed to stop him, 1 kamakazied on him

I was referring to Monarch

Connor fighting Prime was PIS

Face it you lost, badly

Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would just like to point out that there is a difference between the Prime that fought Connor and the current one, who absorbed energy from Ion and an Oan making him much more powerful.

But I'm not sure who would win.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By AtPhantom
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"I would just like to point out that there is a difference between the Prime that fought Connor and the current one, who absorbed energy from Ion and an Oan making him much more powerful.

But I'm not sure who would win.
"
He burned up that energy in the fight with Monarch.
kobashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By kobashi

Exactomundo

Prime is physically the strongest being in DCU outside of Furute characters like 1 million etc

The only person who could of rivaled him was Monarch

Avatar image for the_man_of_tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is stupid. Prime wins. I wonder what erik is going to say.

kobashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By kobashi
The Man of Tomorrow said:
"This is stupid. Prime wins. I wonder what erik is going to say.
"
thanos

thanos

thanos

without p roviding a legit argument but hey he never does
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Erik
The Man of Tomorrow said:
"This is stupid. Prime wins. I wonder what erik is going to say.
"
I do not need to say much. Better arguments have been posted for Thanos over Superboy Prime. Those who believe Superboy Prime can win have not posted strong arguments.