User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
Thanos
Thanos

Sodom Yat aka ION
Sodom Yat aka ION

Orion
Orion

VS
                                                                                   Who wins this fight in an all out battle in a 2 vs 1 matchup ? 

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
No One has an Opinion here ? 
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SeSAW

Might be a good match it will be close but i think Thanos edges this one out.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
I dont know. Orion was able to defeat Darkseid... so with the extra power of Sodom Yat aka ION in this battle Thanos maybe in trouble here
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By the creator

Group 2 easily.

Both memebers of group 2 I would say are physically more powerful than Thanos and Ion is certainly faster in reaction speed.
Thanos has significant energy manipulation abilities but then so does Ion.

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SeSAW

Wrong. first of all neither are as strong as Thanos physically and speed wont matter Thanos kills faster groups of people all the time. And just because Orion defeated Darkseid does not mean that he is just as powerful as Darkseid, I know Orion is his son but as of yet he has not been proven to be that powerful. Physical attributes don't matter here Thanos could easily come up with an energy blast to decimate the group or he could also attack there minds as well. Hes beaten better teams than theam before so I say he would win a well fought battle. 

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By lordraiden
the creator said:
"Group 2 easily.

Both memebers of group 2 I would say are physically more powerful than Thanos and Ion is certainly faster in reaction speed.
Thanos has significant energy manipulation abilities but then so does Ion."

Not too often i'd go against Thanos, but when you have Orion, Darkseid light, until he gets unleashed, and Ion, I think it's good enough to take Thanos down! The only way I could see Thanos winning this is with prep against team two!
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By lordraiden
SeSAW said:
"Wrong. first of all neither are as strong as Thanos physically and speed wont matter Thanos kills faster groups of people all the time. And just because Orion defeated Darkseid does not mean that he is just as powerful as Darkseid, I know Orion is his son but as of yet he has not been proven to be that powerful. Physical attributes don't matter here Thanos could easily come up with an energy blast to decimate the group or he could also attack there minds as well. Hes beaten better teams than theam before so I say he would win a well fought battle. "

You might want to recheck/reread what you write/post before you do it! Neither Orion or Ion arn't as strong as Thanos? You are aware that Ion is a Daximite, with the Ion entity making him even stronger, and Orion has hammered Superman on more than one occaion and can be on par with Darkseid, as that's who he's destined to become! So, your only discrediting yourself when you post statements like that without reviewing it first and backing it up!
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SeSAW

Thanos disrespects Planet busters

caption
caption

caption
caption

Thanos treats Hulk and Thing like nothing when he wants to (by the way thats Thor and Hercules attacking him in the background)

Thanos Punches Cap marvel from one of Saturns moons to earth

caption
caption

Thanos is definantly stronger than them both even if Orion is destined to be Darkseid hes not him yet and even then it won't matter Thanos is leeps above Superman in strength. And he would win this match
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By lordraiden
SeSAW said:
"Thanos disrespects Planet busters
caption
caption

caption
caption

Thanos treats Hulk and Thing like nothing when he wants to (by the way thats Thor and Hercules attacking him in the background)

Thanos Punches Cap marvel from one of Saturns moons to earth

caption
caption

Thanos is definantly stronger than them both even if Orion is destined to be Darkseid hes not him yet and even then it won't matter Thanos is leeps above Superman in strength. And he would win this match"

by the way, you just posted pics of Thanos with the IG! Can't see him punching Mar-Vell really gives much credit to your theory!
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SeSAW

He doesn't have the IG then Adam Warlock has it. And why wont that punch give credit to my theory i never seen Orion or Sadom Yat punch anybody close to that far.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By lordraiden

Orion is roughly on par with Superman as far as strength goes, and Yat is a Daxamite, who are also on par with Kryptonians as far as strength/powers go! So yeah, they both could doo just as easily as what you've just shown! and Yat also has the Ion force which boosts his power, so you have two beings who physically exceed superman, and have enough powers of their own, Orion with the Astro force, and Yat with the GL ring AND the Ion force, Yeah, I could see Thanos giving them both a good run for their money, but unless he's got prep, I don't see him overpowering them!

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By SeSAW

You cannot compare Superman and Thanos. With no prep Thanos has wrecked 2 of galactus heralds before, he has wrecked whole teams of Avengers before numeous times, hes has wrecked numerous cosmic heroes that outclass these 2. And as bad as he usually beats the surfer should tell you that he would beat these 2. Niether of these 2 could stand up to the Surfer solo they just can't. Thanos just doesnt lose unless you are highskyfather level or above, or you can put together a massively powerful team with great numbers.

Thanos Kills an entire planet with one of the strongest armies in the Universe.

caption
caption

caption
caption

Ion and Orion have never punched anyone millions of millies before. Thanos has superior strength he just doesnot have to use it cause he has so many powers he would beat these 2. 
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By the creator
SeSAW said:
"You cannot compare Superman and Thanos. With no prep Thanos has wrecked 2 of galactus heralds before, he has wrecked whole teams of Avengers before numeous times, hes has wrecked numerous cosmic heroes that outclass these 2. And as bad as he usually beats the surfer should tell you that he would beat these 2. Niether of these 2 could stand up to the Surfer solo they just can't. Thanos just doesnt lose unless you are highskyfather level or above, or you can put together a massively powerful team with great numbers.

caption
caption

caption
caption

Ion and Orion have never punched anyone millions of millies before. Thanos has superior strength he just doesnot have to use it cause he has so many powers he would beat these 2. "
Thanos could easily kill biilions of normal humans as well. It proves nothing. It in noway related to Thanos's strength or power level as the weapons on display appear to be spears and swords.
Would you attack a battle tank with a pea shooter.......

As for punching someone millions of miles, I think that has been answered in http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/thanos-vs-darksied-who-is-physicaly-stronger/25598/

Avatar image for firestormnuclerman
Firestormnuclerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ion and Orion. Orion has defeated Darkseid and the original Ion is extremly powerful. With prep Thanos tears them a new one, but without it Orion and Ion curbstomp Thanos.

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By SeSAW
the creator said:
"SeSAW said:
"You cannot compare Superman and Thanos. With no prep Thanos has wrecked 2 of galactus heralds before, he has wrecked whole teams of Avengers before numeous times, hes has wrecked numerous cosmic heroes that outclass these 2. And as bad as he usually beats the surfer should tell you that he would beat these 2. Niether of these 2 could stand up to the Surfer solo they just can't. Thanos just doesnt lose unless you are highskyfather level or above, or you can put together a massively powerful team with great numbers.

caption
caption

caption
caption

Ion and Orion have never punched anyone millions of millies before. Thanos has superior strength he just doesnot have to use it cause he has so many powers he would beat these 2. "
Thanos could easily kill biilions of normal humans as well. It proves nothing. It in noway related to Thanos's strength or power level as the weapons on display appear to be spears and swords.

As for punching someone millions of miles, I think that has been answered in http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/thanos-vs-darksied-who-is-physicaly-stronger/25598/

"

Yes it was answered Thanos punched Cap millions of miles its right there.  
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By SeSAW
Firestormnuclerman said:
"Ion and Orion. Orion has defeated Darkseid and the original Ion is extremly powerful. With prep Thanos tears them a new one, but without it Orion and Ion curbstomp Thanos."
This aint classic Ion, if it was they would definantly win. This is Sodom Yat and Orion, they lose.
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By brainiac 1.0
SeSAW said:
"the creator said:
"SeSAW said:

caption
caption

caption
caption

"

Yes it was answered Thanos punched Cap millions of miles its right there.  "
That was captain america a human being.
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By SeSAW

LOL No brainiac it was Captain Marvel far from a human being look at the pictures.LOL

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By the creator
SeSAW said:
"LOL No brainiac it was Captain Marvel far from a human being look at the pictures.LOL"
And again it did not appear that Thanos knocked him million of miles. It appeared that Capt Marvel was talking to himself in transit.

Did Thanos deliberately line up Capt Mar-vell to punch him back to Earth to get help....
Oh that's right Thanos is meant to be smart.
Of all the directions to punch him in, why that one as he has 25% of a universe to target.

You really need to stop seeing what you want to see and actually learn to see the image for what it actually shows.

Capt Mar-vell was awake (but groggy) and so flew back to earth to get help.
He lost control on re-entry and crashed landed.

As for punching him millions of miles, there was also minimal gravity in effect as they were in space (in orbit above Saturn).
T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By T.J. Magnum

team two

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By SeSAW
the creator said:
"SeSAW said:
"LOL No brainiac it was Captain Marvel far from a human being look at the pictures.LOL"
And again it did not appear that Thanos knocked him million of miles. It appeared that Capt Marvel was talking to himself in transit.

Did Thanos deliberately line up Capt Mar-vell to punch him back to Earth to get help....
Oh that's right Thanos is meant to be smart.
Of all the directions to punch him in, why that one as he has 25% of a universe to target.

You really need to stop seeing what you want to see and actually learn to see the image for what it actually shows.

Capt Mar-vell was awake (but groggy) and so flew back to earth to get help.
He lost control on re-entry and crashed landed.

As for punching him millions of miles, there was also minimal gravity in effect as they were in space (in orbit above Saturn)."
Whatever creater I don't know what scan your lookin at but Captain Marvel got knocked back to the earth, sure he was talking to hisself but he was punch drunk, and since when have you ever seen anbody fly backwards. Come on this is Captain marvel not Bizzaro LOL
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By the creator
SeSAW said:
Whatever creater I don't know what scan your lookin at but Captain Marvel got knocked back to the earth, sure he was talking to hisself but he was punch drunk, and since when have you ever seen anbody fly backwards. Come on this is Captain marvel not Bizzaro LOL
"
Then explain how Thanos punchedCapt Marvel towards a planet the size of a pin head then, as they were 821,190,000 miles away from Earth.
How did he also manage to do said punch to navigate past any other gravity effects (other planets etc).
That must have been some line up.
Also Capt Marvel nenver seemd to hit anything, like asteroids or other space debris. Again very impressive for someone simply being powered by a punch.

What would seem to be far more likely would be that Capt Marvel flew back to get help as this is what he kept repeating to himself on the journey back.
Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Triumphant

Team two

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By SeSAW
the creator said:
"SeSAW said:
"
Then explain how Thanos punchedCapt Marvel towards a planet the size of a pin head then, as they were 821,190,000 miles away from Earth.
How did he also manage to do said punch to navigate past any other gravity effects (other planets etc).
That must have been some line up.
Also Capt Marvel nenver seemd to hit anything, like asteroids or other space debris. Again very impressive for someone simply being powered by a punch.

What would seem to be far more likely would be that Capt Marvel flew back to get help as this is what he kept repeating to himself on the journey back.
"

Its a comic book man I dont know. That's like asking how come Spidey hasent been shot in the face yet, but it happend. Maybe he was able to telekeneticly control where he landed, hell hes Captain marvel, but that does not escuse the fact his ass got knocked millions of miles.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By the creator
SeSAW said:
Its a comic book man I dont know. That's like asking how come Spidey hasent been shot in the face yet, but it happend. Maybe he was able to telekeneticly control where he landed, hell hes Captain marvel, but that does not escuse the fact his ass got knocked millions of miles. "
As soon as Thanos had punched him, Thanos gort back on with his other activities. So I really doubt that any flight path control was being practised except by Capt Marvel.

As for punching him millions of miles, Capt Marvel flying back to Earth means that Thanos's punch likely only drove him possibly dozens (maybe hundreds) of miles before Capt marvel regained his enses (addled as they were) and flew back to Earth.
As I said before, lack of gravity (battled in space) makes it easy to drive objects these distancesas without gravity to drag on an object, there would no lessened of the object's (in this case Capt Marvell) energy - so they would keep moving at the same speed.
Avatar image for emerald_general_jai
Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

Orion is Darkseids equal, people seem to forget that. The Astro Force is a power capable of destroying planets and is equalled only by the Omega Force, and Orion is a warrior born and bred. He's beaten his father before, and stands just as good a chance of beating Thanos, who was hard-pressed to tie Darkside. Supes has been shown to rumble with Darkseid repeatedly in recent years, Sodam Yat is at base a Daxamite. Daxamites are at worse equal, and quite normally shown to be superior to their Kryptonian cousins in power level. Add to that the amazing EP powers of the Ion symbiot and  Sodam's natural affinity with using the emerald energy of willpower in combat. You have a team that anyone is going to be hard-pressed to beat. Thanos is a beast, but lets be reasonable here. He isn't Darkseid's superior, and both of these individuals are capable of beating Darkseid, Orion killed his father remember. Ripped his heart right out. Thanos isn't walking away from this the victor unless he has had weeks of prep. An you have to remember, that when he unleashes his wrath Orion is a God that his fellows tremble before. The Ion power is capable of decimating Guardian powered beings, their power battery, and a good portion a planets populace when unleashed, and it's being backed up by a DAXAMITE. Thanos gets dropped. Good fight, he makes sure his name is known. But he isn't standing up to Orion and his Astro-Force, and Sodam with the Ion Power and walking away victorious.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanman, Orion is the weak here

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers