• 79 results
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kadeem

After hearing rumors of an object of power that may possibly exist on  Earth known as the Philosopher's Stone, Thanos has been confronted by  the world's mightiest heroes & Dr.Doom who is also after the stone.   Thanos however crushes his opposition, but another hero arrives to stop  The Mad Titan....
After hearing rumors of an object of power that may possibly exist on Earth known as the Philosopher's Stone, Thanos has been confronted by the world's mightiest heroes & Dr.Doom who is also after the stone.  Thanos however crushes his opposition, but another hero arrives to stop The Mad Titan....

...CAPTAIN MARVEL
...CAPTAIN MARVEL

The hero engages Thanos in battle only to fall.  Thanos holds up  wounded Captain Marvel by the throat and says, "I can sense this power is not yours, it is merely borrowed".  Thanos decides that obtaining this power is more worth his while than chasing a Philosopher's Stone which may not even exist, and then pulls the slab of Earth underneath him telekenetically, and while still holding CM by the throat follows the trail of energy that he senses being transmitted to Captain Marvel.
 Thanos discovers The Rock of Eternity, and drops CM's body from the  sky.  Thanos lands on the rock sensing its power and proclaims that its  power belongs to him.
 Thanos discovers The Rock of Eternity, and drops CM's body from the sky.  Thanos lands on the rock sensing its power and proclaims that its power belongs to him.

"THIS ENDS NOW!!!"...

.... the wizard Shazam announces as he hovers infront of Thanos.  In a battle to the death with no BFR who wins?
Mr Creesy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Mr Creesy

Thanos is a beast but he couldn't beat Shazam without the Infinity Gauntlet.

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By Edgeworth_11

kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By kadeem
@Mr Creesy said:
" Thanos is a beast but he couldn't beat Shazam without the Infinity Gauntlet. "
Remember that Thanos was able to hold his own against Galactus.
@Edgeworth_11 said:
"
No Caption Provided
"

LOL.  I don't think it will be that easy for Thanos to defeat Shazam if he wins.
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By Edgeworth_11

I donno too much about Shazaam but I found this pic and was waiting to use it lol.
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By kadeem
@Edgeworth_11: I can see why, it's a damn good pic. LOL
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By termiteone4ever

With out the Gems he loses .

Shazam is too much for him
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn
so its basically The Bulk Power of Shazam in Captain Marvel versus Thanos... eh, Captain Marvel may win this...
Avatar image for thespiritstalker
TheSpiritStalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#9  Edited By TheSpiritStalker

Shazam

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By IZZR

Shazam stomps the rediculously over powered loser that is Thanos

kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By kadeem
@King Saturn: It's not Captain Marvel that Thanos is fighting, but the wizard Shazam that gave him his power.
starkwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By starkwood

Shazam = overkill.

Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Assman
@starkwood said:
" Shazam = overkill. "
Considering he didn't get put down by Odin, i'd say it's far from overkill.  Considering he's dealt with Galactus, on numerous occasions, and was far from overkill, baffling how people think it's overkill against the wizard Shazam, who's been played before. I'm not saying it's a win for Thanos either way, but, come on, have people read any Thanos and some of the beings he's gone up against??
Out_of_Space

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 11

#14  Edited By Out_of_Space

Shazam

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By IZZR
@Assman said:
" @starkwood said:
" Shazam = overkill. "
Considering he didn't get put down by Odin, i'd say it's far from overkill.  Considering he's dealt with Galactus, on numerous occasions, and was far from overkill, baffling how people think it's overkill against the wizard Shazam, who's been played before. I'm not saying it's a win for Thanos either way, but, come on, have people read any Thanos and some of the beings he's gone up against?? "
Shazam >>> Odin.......................Yes Thanos is a beast but unlike Galactus and Odin Shazam wouldn't underestimate Thanos thus unleashing his full might on him and absolutely annihilating him.
Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Assman
@IZZR said:
" @Assman said:
" @starkwood said:
" Shazam = overkill. "
Considering he didn't get put down by Odin, i'd say it's far from overkill.  Considering he's dealt with Galactus, on numerous occasions, and was far from overkill, baffling how people think it's overkill against the wizard Shazam, who's been played before. I'm not saying it's a win for Thanos either way, but, come on, have people read any Thanos and some of the beings he's gone up against?? "
Shazam >>> Odin.......................Yes Thanos is a beast but unlike Galactus and Odin Shazam wouldn't underestimate Thanos thus unleashing his full might on him and absolutely annihilating him. "
???? Unlike Odin and Galactus, Shazam wouldn't underestimate a being he's never met?? Makes sense??  Shazam>>Odin??? Based on what??? Sorry, but sounds like alot of one sided fanfare to me, personally.  Odin and Galactus are now under Shazam, and the Mad Titan won't be underestimated by Shazam like they did??
IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By IZZR
@Assman said:
" @IZZR said:
" @Assman said:
" @starkwood said:
" Shazam = overkill. "
Shazam >>> Odin.......................Yes Thanos is a beast but unlike Galactus and Odin Shazam wouldn't underestimate Thanos thus unleashing his full might on him and absolutely annihilating him. "
???? Unlike Odin and Galactus, Shazam wouldn't underestimate a being he's never met?? Makes sense??  Shazam>>Odin??? Based on what??? Sorry, but sounds like alot of one sided fanfare to me, personally.  Odin and Galactus are now under Shazam, and the Mad Titan won't be underestimated by Shazam like they did?? "
I never said in a long shot i just meant hes slightly stronger than odin but hes dead now so it doesnt make a difference. my reasoning for him not underestimating his foes is due to his wisdom.
Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Assman
@IZZR said:
" @Assman said:
" @IZZR said:
" @Assman said:
" @starkwood said:
" Shazam = overkill. "
???? Unlike Odin and Galactus, Shazam wouldn't underestimate a being he's never met?? Makes sense??  Shazam>>Odin??? Based on what??? Sorry, but sounds like alot of one sided fanfare to me, personally.  Odin and Galactus are now under Shazam, and the Mad Titan won't be underestimated by Shazam like they did?? "
I never said in a long shot i just meant hes slightly stronger than odin but hes dead now so it doesnt make a difference. my reasoning for him not underestimating his foes is due to his wisdom. "
Really? That's news to me.  When did Shazam die again?? And he has more wisdom than Odin, or Galactus, who's been around than the dawn of the current universe, and above the gods that Shazam empowers Captain Marvel with?
IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By IZZR
@Assman: Stop trying to be a smartass we both know Galactus underestimates everyone PERIOD!, and yes he has more wisdom than odin. As for Shazam i meant his physical body.
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By lagoon_boy
Shazam, probably.
TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#21  Edited By TheGoldenOne
Probably Shazam
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#22  Edited By nefarious

Shazam should win here.

Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Assman
@IZZR said:
" @Assman: Stop trying to be a smartass we both know Galactus underestimates everyone PERIOD!, and yes he has more wisdom than odin. As for Shazam i meant his physical body. "
Whoa, chill buddy.  I believe Shazam is back in the land of the living, unless they killed him again?
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#24  Edited By PowerHerc
@lagoon_boy said:
"

Shazam, probably.

"

This.
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon

Honestly I could see this going to same way that Odin vs Thanos went for a while, Shazam himself is probably pretty close to Odin. 
But Thanos will lose eventually. 

kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By kadeem

@Assman said:

" @IZZR said:
" @Assman: Stop trying to be a smartass we both know Galactus underestimates everyone PERIOD!, and yes he has more wisdom than odin. As for Shazam i meant his physical body. "
Whoa, chill buddy. I believe Shazam is back in the land of the living, unless they killed him again? "

In this battle Shazam is alive physically.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#27  Edited By TifaLockhart

That was a Doombot that lost on page 1 of this thread.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shazam.

kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By kadeem

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

That was a Doombot that lost on page 1 of this thread.

Yeah in the book the image was from you are right. I saw that image and thought it would be great for making the background story for this battle.

@venomoushatred1001: What do you think gives Shazam the edge?

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Valkaad

Odin did not underestimate Thanos he did everything he could, including summoning Gungnir, to kill Thanos and couldn't. That Battle took place in Asgard where Odin is supreme. Thanos has since been powered up. I don't understand why everyone thinks Shazam would win it.

I must say I don't tons about Shazams power. I have read some Captain Marvel since he took the old wizards place, and nothing I have seen leads me to believe Thanos gets beaten.

If someone could make an argument as to why I am all ears. I should say all eyes, cause Im reading it hehehe.

kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By kadeem

@Valkaad said:

Odin did not underestimate Thanos he did everything he could, including summoning Gungnir, to kill Thanos and couldn't. That Battle took place in Asgard where Odin is supreme. Thanos has since been powered up. I don't understand why everyone thinks Shazam would win it.

I must say I don't tons about Shazams power. I have read some Captain Marvel since he took the old wizards place, and nothing I have seen leads me to believe Thanos gets beaten.

If someone could make an argument as to why I am all ears. I should say all eyes, cause Im reading it hehehe.

In the past Shazam proved he was able to solo Mordru (with difficulty), and even put up a decent fight against the Specter. Infact he is among the most powerful beings in the DCU.

No Caption Provided
Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Valkaad

@kadeem: But wouldn't the most recent version of Thanos, who was powered up again, be one of the most powerful beings in the Marvel Universe?

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#33  Edited By TifaLockhart

It wasn't like Gungnir's blasts bounced off his chest. He was getting wobbly (it's still a feat though).

MutenRoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By MutenRoshi

I think Shazam got this, the last time Thanos faced Odin he got a beating so Shazam being around Odin level should take it

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Valkaad

@MutenRoshi said:

I think Shazam got this, the last time Thanos faced Odin he got a beating so Shazam being around Odin level should take it

Thanos has been powered up since then.

kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By kadeem

@Valkaad said:

@kadeem: But wouldn't the most recent version of Thanos, who was powered up again, be one of the most powerful beings in the Marvel Universe?

I think so but my point was that point was this battle wouldn't be a cakewalk for either side.

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Valkaad

@kadeem said:

@Valkaad said:

I think so but my point was that point was this battle wouldn't be a cakewalk for either side.

I don't know who would win because I don't have enough knowledge of Shazam to argue against him winning. From what I do know of Shazam though, I agree with you that it would be a hard-fought battle.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By nickthedevil

This is a fight worthy of Pay-per-view. lol

rabshazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shazam probably

Avatar image for firestormfate1919
FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shazam is far to good. Thanos has some awesome powers, but he doesn't have any chance against Shazam.

SHAZAM1_____1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Remember SHAZAM is virtually indestructable. Thanos is not. So captain marvel would eventually win if he doesn't go into the form of a boy.

ArkoMz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without IG? Shazam wins.

arqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shazam wins without IG.

If we say Spectre = Living Tribunal ;

IG is nothing to LT.

Spectre had hard times with half power and tired Shazam.

So even with IG , i can see Shazam winning or stalemate.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

#46  Edited By Supermanthor
Michaelbn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No IG = The Captain Marvel

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By RampageTheFirst

Shazam stomps. If it was Captain Marvel, Thanos would one shot but there's no way in hell he stands a chance against Wizard Shazam.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Shazam, not too familiar with him, but didn't he fight the Spectre?

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20