#1 Posted by MightyWarrior (97 posts) - - Show Bio

The fight takes place at the North Pole. No prep. Morals are off. Win by Capture or K.O. Who wins? 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
#2 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

Santa stomps. Too much power. Plus he is stronger due to it being close to Christmas.

#3 Posted by Referee (7538 posts) - - Show Bio

Santa wins, every time and place!

#4 Posted by NeonGameWave (7780 posts) - - Show Bio

Santa.

#5 Posted by baron2011 (1152 posts) - - Show Bio

santa wins

#6 Posted by GunGunW (996 posts) - - Show Bio

This isn't fair for Thanos.

#7 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos. Is this a joke, or is Santa really powerful in DC?

#8 Posted by The Lone Wanderer (1448 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Thanos. Is this a joke, or is Santa really powerful in DC?

Santa fought the entirety of Apokalips' defenses, Darkseid himself included, to deliver the god of evil a lump of coal.

#9 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

Holy Balls. What was this in?

#10 Posted by The Lone Wanderer (1448 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Holy Balls. What was this in?

DCU Holiday bash of 1998.

#11 Posted by Sundipped_Superman (285 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Lone Wanderer said:

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Holy Balls. What was this in?

DCU Holiday bash of 1998.

^ It can't be cannon though? Sorry but I really don't know much about him.

SS

#12 Posted by The Lone Wanderer (1448 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sundipped_Superman said:

@The Lone Wanderer said:

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Holy Balls. What was this in?

DCU Holiday bash of 1998.

^ It can't be cannon though? Sorry but I really don't know much about him.

SS

I didn't see Elseworlds in the title.

#13 Edited by CountofMC (132 posts) - - Show Bio

This is awesome. So is DC Santa like Marvel Skyfather level? I'm totally buying that story!

#14 Posted by The Lone Wanderer (1448 posts) - - Show Bio

@CountofMC said:

This is awesome. So is DC Santa like Marvel Skyfather level? I'm totally buying that story!

Well, every year he goes to Apokalips to give Darkseid a richly deserved lump of coal. Every year Darkseid keeps on making more imaginative ways to keep Santa out. Every year Darkseid doesn't do much more than scorch Santa's suit a little.

#15 Posted by TifaLockhart (14050 posts) - - Show Bio

Also, Santa saved the JLA from Neron - possibly. And he may be immortal if Young Justice is true.