#1 Posted by thanosii (1332 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos angry at his last confrontation with Odin plans his revenge. Using rune magic odin is made aware of this...

Both have one year prep, fight is in Arsgard. Each can bring to the battle what they can achieve within the year. Can the all father out plan the master strategist...

SORRRY IF THIS HAS BEEN DONE IM NEW AND SEARCH EVERY FIGHT WASNT ABOUT PREP

#2 Posted by thanosii (1332 posts) - - Show Bio

i think both are great but odin with a 1000yrs prep couldn't defeat one celestial and thanos has owned Lt

#3 Posted by Mattersuit (4280 posts) - - Show Bio

See, Thanos has better prep feats. Also, when did Thanos own Living Tribunal? I'd like to see scans of that.

#4 Posted by Killemall (18640 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mattersuit said:

See, Thanos has better prep feats. Also, when did Thanos own Living Tribunal? I'd like to see scans of that.

Marvel Universe: The End Issue 06, Thanos simply absorbs everyone within himself, including Eternity and LT

As per the battle, mismatch, with a year prep he can take over entire Marvel Universe let alone a prep Odin.

#5 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

@thanosii: I would go with Odin. Not becuz he is smarter than Thanos....Well, he us more powerful and more experience...and he could suppress Thanos very easily....

#6 Posted by Mattersuit (4280 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@Mattersuit said:

Marvel Universe: The End Issue 06, Thanos simply absorbs everyone within himself, including Eternity and LT

As per the battle, mismatch, with a year prep he can take over entire Marvel Universe let alone a prep Odin.

Well f*ck me...Damn...Thanos did that?

The Mad Titan could roflstomp here.

#7 Posted by Killemall (18640 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mattersuit said:

He did that with plot of course, he had the power of the heart of the universe which was said to be powers from "one to whom nothing is impossible", which i think means TOAA.

#8 Posted by Mattersuit (4280 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall:well, I didn't think that was standard Thanos obviously lol.

TOAA would be a good assumption.

#9 Posted by laflux (17550 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@Mattersuit said:

He did that with plot of course, he had the power of the heart of the universe which was said to be powers from "one to whom nothing is impossible", which i think means TOAA.

Meh, I'm thinking more along the lines of using some of that DNA he pinched from Galactus and combining it with his own to make Omega than set that on Asgard.

#10 Posted by Killemall (18640 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

Meh, I'm thinking more along the lines of using some of that DNA he pinched from Galactus and combining it with his own to make Omega than set that on Asgard.

That would do, also a clone of Thanos for one poisoned odin to near death during Thor volume 2 Issue 21.

In short you dont mess with the Mad titan (unless you know Bendis is writing it)

#11 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@laflux said:

That would do, also a clone of Thanos for one poisoned odin to near death during Thor volume 2 Issue 21.

In short you dont mess with the Mad titan (unless you know Bendis is writing it)

Pshhhhht. You can always hope Loeb is writing for you.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#12 Posted by thanosii (1332 posts) - - Show Bio

so who can challenge thanos on prep....

#13 Posted by Lord_Johnathan (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr.Doom is the only other guy who ascended to TOAA levels to my knowledge, to be fair, the beyonder was hilariously stupid.

#14 Posted by zackattack529 (1404 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos.

#15 Posted by whydama (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

@thanosii said:

so who can challenge thanos on prep....

Dr Doom with a cosmic cube.

#16 Edited by Greendevil (2065 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said: