• 59 results
BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

Thanos invades the 616 Earth with his fleet. Most of the hero's are fighting his demon army that was given to him by Surtur...Ms Marvel and Sentry are the only two hero's that go and face Thanos. They are also one of the more powerful hero's that can take him on. They go to fight him.....

Round 1....

vs
vs
&
&
No Caption Provided

Rules:

Sentry 100% Stable minded

Morels on for team and Thanos is in character...

No prep

No BFR

To win is by KO or Death

Location is....

No Caption Provided

Round 2....

After round 1 things get really heated and ugly...

&
&
VS
VS
No Caption Provided

Rules:

Team is bloodlusted

Thanos is still in character and not bloodlusted

No prep

No BFR

To win is by Death or making the other opponent unconscious

Location....

No Caption Provided

Who wins?

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Frocharocha

Does Thanos has the Infinity gauntlet?

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@Frocharocha said:

Obviously not since the OP does not state he does.

RedQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By RedQueen

@Frocharocha said:

I was going to assume not; Round 1 - Thanos.

Round 2; Ms Marvel and Sentry.

Kind of a rough-shout out to begin with.....

mk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By mk111

Wait....why does Thanos have morals?

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By XiiX

Round 1. Thanos

Round 2. The team(maybe)

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@mk111 said:

Meaning he's in character..

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By Killemall

@mk111 said:

Because it doesnt change anything, its not like Thanos has any clams of killing.

Round one, Thanos rather handily unless written by Bendis.

Round two, Binary isnt going to do a lot, its void that is going to cause a huge problem. Still think Thanos can take on void, but this one is very close.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By Stronger

@Killemall said:

@mk111 said:

Because it doesnt change anything, its not like Thanos has any clams of killing.

Round two, Binary isnt going to do a lot, its void that is going to cause a huge problem. Still think Thanos can take on void, but this one is very close.

This

ToO_RaW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ToO_RaW

Thanos stomps both rounds. Morals are useless for Thanos, as he has close to none.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@ToO_RaW said:

Thanos stomps both rounds. Morals are useless for Thanos, as he has close to none.

How so? Just asking.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@Killemall said:

@mk111 said:

Just stating current Binary has shown to be a planet buster.

ToO_RaW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ToO_RaW

@King-Stranglehold da first said:

@Killemall said:

@mk111 said:

Thanos busted planets by accident in battles with Drax before his 4 or 5 upgrades.

@ToO_RaW said:

How so? Just asking.

Better standard equipment, matter manipulation, energy manipulation, TP, brute strength, smarter, better fighter.

Quite simply, any way he chooses.

Lord_Johnathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Lord_Johnathan

Remind me again what Ms.Marvel is doing here? She seems a tad...out of her league.

Avatar image for age_of_ultron_prime2000
age_of_ultron_Prime2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Round 1 Thanos

Round 2 Team

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

Thanos gives them the pimp hand and proceeds to give them a thrashing for ever wasting his time. Not to mention he could just mind rape Ms. Marvel while simultaneously beating the living shit out of Sentry while eating a sandwich and plotting the destruction of the multiverse. All the while sitting on the toilet and taking the biggest shit of his life.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@ToO_RaW said:

@Killemall said:

@mk111 said:

Thanos busted planets by accident in battles with Drax before his 4 or 5 upgrades.

@ToO_RaW said:

How so? Just asking.

Better standard equipment, matter manipulation, energy manipulation, TP, brute strength, smarter, better fighter.

Both Sentry and Ms Marvel have Energy Manipulation and they can both absorb energy. Smarter maybe.. Better fighting yeah,,,As for TP Sentry has shown he is a great telepath especially if he is stable minded, his telepathy was above Xaviers. As for MM, Sentry was able to beat Molecule Man at his own game. As for brute strength...Sentry has shown better strength feats.

Anyways I shouldn't be debating or saying who wins since I'm the one who made the thread and it wouldn't be fair.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Killemall

Binary busted planet way back to 2006, Brood homeworld. Dont think that would be enough.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@Killemall said:

Binary busted planet way back to 2006, Brood homeworld. Dont think that would be enough.

I was just stating that she's a planet busters.

ToO_RaW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ToO_RaW

@ToO_RaW said:

@Killemall said:

@mk111 said:

@ToO_RaW said:

How so? Just asking.

Both Sentry and Ms Marvel have Energy Manipulation and they can both absorb energy. Smarter maybe.. Better fighting yeah,,,As for TP Sentry has shown he is a great telepath especially if he is stable minded, his telepathy was above Xaviers. As for MM, Sentry was able to beat Molecule Man at his own game. As for brute strength...Sentry has shown better strength feats.

Anyways I shouldn't be debating or saying who wins since I'm the one who made the thread and it wouldn't be fair.

Thanos' energy manipulation exceeds Silver Surfer's energy manipulation. The team is very outmatched is this department.

TP wise - Thanos has assaulted Galactus via TP and almost beat him.

Matter Manipulation - Again, Thanos > SS

And you seriously think Sentry is stronger than Thanos? Show me these feats that place him even remotely close to Thanos.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Killemall

Both Sentry and Ms Marvel have Energy Manipulation and they can both absorb energy.

Sentry doesnt absorb energy that i know of, Ms Marvel does and she has limit. Thats why she need Quasar's help to siphon off the star.

Both Sentry and Ms Marvel have Energy Manipulation and they can both absorb energy. Smarter maybe.. Better fighting yeah,,

Cool.

As for TP Sentry has shown he is a great telepath especially if he is stable minded, his telepathy was above Xaviers.

Sentry has an altogether 1 count of telepathy in battle and thats it. Not sure why he should be even remotely in the same league as Xavier let alone above him.

. As for MM, Sentry was able to beat Molecule Man at his own game.

That was the biggest bit of crap Bendis could come up with, but i'll let you have that one. A being who can affect reality on a trans-multiversal scale losing to sentry seems PIS to me. :)

.Sentry has shown better strength feats.

Not really, Thanos has better showing of strength and Thanos is in fact stronger.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Bo88gdan

Thanos both rounds

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@ToO_RaW said:

@ToO_RaW said:

@Killemall said:

@mk111 said:

@ToO_RaW said:

How so? Just asking.

Thanos' energy manipulation exceeds Silver Surfer's energy manipulation. The team is very outmatched is this department.

TP wise - Thanos has assaulted Galactus via TP and almost beat him.

Matter Manipulation - Again, Thanos > SS

And you seriously think Sentry is stronger than Thanos? Show me these feats that place him even remotely close to Thanos.

Galactus threw him out of his mind in second...Sentry made everyone on earth forget him.

Molecule Man>SS

I never seen Thanos lift heavy things like Sentry has and Sentry is faster than Thanos and he has a better durability since molecule man was ripping him molecule from molecule and he jus reformed back and also he took a nuke exposion from a device that was in him..

Again I'm not debating anymore since I'm the one who made this match and it would seem unfair.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@Killemall said:

Both Sentry and Ms Marvel have Energy Manipulation and they can both absorb energy.

Sentry doesnt absorb energy that i know of, Ms Marvel does and she has limit. Thats why she need Quasar's help to siphon off the star.

Both Sentry and Ms Marvel have Energy Manipulation and they can both absorb energy. Smarter maybe.. Better fighting yeah,,

Cool.

As for TP Sentry has shown he is a great telepath especially if he is stable minded, his telepathy was above Xaviers.

Sentry has an altogether 1 count of telepathy in battle and thats it. Not sure why he should be even remotely in the same league as Xavier let alone above him.

That was the biggest bit of crap Bendis could come up with, but i'll let you have that one. A being who can affect reality on a trans-multiversal scale losing to sentry seems PIS to me. :)

Not really, Thanos has better showing of strength and Thanos is in fact stronger.

1, It already been stated that Sentry can almost asborb any type of energy. It was said in his fight with Photon.

2. Xavier was one of the people who couldn't remember Sentry, so I would assume his telepathy is above Xavier.

3. Hey I wasn't the one who written it...:)

4. I was mostly taking about non combat strength but I'll let it slide.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Dredeuced

Round 1: Thanos wins pretty handily.

Round 2: Void wins if Bendis feats are allowed. If not, Thanos.

TheDEMON!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By TheDEMON!

thanos should win round one

the team should win round two with void being a huge factor and all. the void was able to smack around dr strange, avengers, X-Men, Fantastic Four, InHumans, namor,shield agents,etc... all at once.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Killemall

1, It already been stated that Sentry can almost asborb any type of energy. It was said in his fight with Photon.

2. Xavier was one of the people who couldn't remember Sentry, so I would assume his telepathy is above Xavier.

1. I know i have read the issue, and apart from his fight with Genis he has never done so ever. And has been taken down by blast before.

2. Sentry did not erase their mind, it was later revealed that Sentry asked Illuminati to do so, and it was Dr. Strange who did that trick using a spell, he used the same spell to make everyone forget Spiderman's identity. Then we have Sentry struggling with inhuman telepaths.

3. Thats crap and Bendis wrote it, which makes it bonafied crap :p not blaming you. Just think logically, Beyonder , a portion of whose power Spiderman gets for a nanosecond re-creates all of creation, even stomps Galactus among other villains Kubik warps an entire universe on the palm of his hand. Then we see Molecule Man fight and beat Beyonder causing a trans-multiversal damange, we also see Kubik begging Molecule Man to resurrect Kosmos and he says Molecule Man's ability dwarf's his. Then Sentry beats him and is struggling to take down Asgard, makes no sense to me.

4. Why should in combat strength feat be any different. Thanos busted a planet as a side effect, Thanos had Lord marvel by the scruff on his neck who made a mockary out of Nova,Surfer and Quasar, and even one shotted Magus who was teleporting planets. Thanos doenst go around lifting stuffs, but that doesnt change the fact that he has strength feat, better than Sentry's

ToO_RaW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ToO_RaW

@Killemall said:

Cool.

Agreed with everything.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@Killemall said:

1. I know i have read the issue, and apart from his fight with Genis he has never done so ever. And has been taken down by blast before.

2. Sentry did not erase their mind, it was later revealed that Sentry asked Illuminati to do so, and it was Dr. Strange who did that trick using a spell, he used the same spell to make everyone forget Spiderman's identity. Then we have Sentry struggling with inhuman telepaths.

3. Thats crap and Bendis wrote it, which makes it bonafied crap :p not blaming you. Just think logically, Beyonder , a portion of whose power Spiderman gets for a nanosecond re-creates all of creation, even stomps Galactus among other villains Kubik warps an entire universe on the palm of his hand. Then we see Molecule Man fight and beat Beyonder causing a trans-multiversal damange, we also see Kubik begging Molecule Man to resurrect Kosmos and he says Molecule Man's ability dwarf's his. Then Sentry beats him and is struggling to take down Asgard, makes no sense to me.

4. Why should in combat strength feat be any different. Thanos busted a planet as a side effect, Thanos had Lord marvel by the scruff on his neck who made a mockary out of Nova,Surfer and Quasar, and even one shotted Magus who was teleporting planets. Thanos doenst go around lifting stuffs, but that doesnt change the fact that he has strength feat, better than Sentry's

1. Incorrect...He use to always drain Hulks gamma energy by absorbing it.

2. Incorrect again,A transmitter powered by the same serum that empowered Sentry emitted a telepathic signal powerful enough to make everybody on Earth and beyond forget about Sentry’s long career and ignore any physical evidence of his existence, for years. Than after thedeactivation of the device, everybody remembered him again. It was revealed during the New Avengers #9 Void encounter, an inexperienced Sentry was tricked by Mastermind into subconsciously performing multiple of these global mindwipes on his own, making select people remember then making them forget again. This included Professor X...Dr Strange really had nothing to do with it.

3. True.

4. Okay...

ToO_RaW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ToO_RaW

@Killemall said:

And again, agreed.

Qpzmg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Qpzmg

Round 1: Thanos. Round 2: team.

TheDEMON!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By TheDEMON!

one question how is thanos going to really kill the void? the void cant die unless it wants to.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Killemall

1. Incorrect...He use to always drain Hulks gamma energy by absorbing it.

2. Incorrect again,A transmitter powered by the same serum that empowered Sentry emitted a telepathic signal powerful enough to make everybody on Earth and beyond forget about Sentry’s long career and ignore any physical evidence of his existence, for years. Than after thedeactivation of the device, everybody remembered him again. It was revealed during the New Avengers #9 Void encounter, an inexperienced Sentry was tricked by Mastermind into subconsciously performing multiple of these global mindwipes on his own, making select people remember then making them forget again. This included Professor X...Dr Strange really had nothing to do with it.

3. True.

4. Okay...

1. Sentry energy clams hulk not drains him. That is why Reed Richard tried to use the same radiation to try and calm Hulk down during World War Hulk.

2. Thats not what actually happened, here is the scan you are talking about:

No Caption Provided

It was more in dept explained in Spiderman: One Moment in Time, Spiderman goes to ask Dr. Strange to remove Peter's identity from public knoweledge, Strange then consults Illumaniti saying once we did exactly that for sentry and we had catastropic result but finally decides to do so for Spiderman.

ToO_RaW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ToO_RaW

@TheDEMON! said:

one question how is thanos going to really kill the void? the void cant die unless it wants to.

Thanos was able to kill things in a universe where nothing could die. I'm positive he could kill Void.

The Void reminds me of a lesser version of the Rot.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@Killemall:

1. Yeah by absorbing it.

2.Um...In the scan I'm pretty sure Mastermind is saying how he manipulated Sentry. May I remid you that Sentry erased the mind of the people of the world twice...Also Dr Strange was one of the people who couldn't even remember Sentry. Can I see that scan of Dr Strange trying to remove the indentity of Peter Parker from the public?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Killemall

@Killemall:

1. Yeah by absorbing it.

2.Um...In the scan I'm pretty sure Mastermind is saying how he manipulated Sentry. May I remid you that Sentry erased the mind of the people of the world twice...Also Dr Strange was one of the people who couldn't even remember Sentry. Can I see that scan of Dr Strange trying to remove the indentity of Peter Parker from the public?

1. Not really no. His aura was meant to be soothing.

caption
caption

2. What second time ? I dont recall any second time and i am fairly certain i have read virtually every Sentry appearences.

As per Spiderman memories here is the full set of scan , talks in details about how Dr. Strange was the one who came up with magic

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#37  Edited By laflux

@Killemall said:

I always get annoyed why people mention that. Does that mean that we disregard Tyrant even though he completely wrecked through a team of cosmics, and could have killed Thanos (Who even admitted such) because he hasn't lifted a 1000 ton piece of whatever?

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#38  Edited By nefarious

Round 1: Thanos. 

Round 2: Team.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#39  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Sentry um like um beat the Molecule Man with his own um molecule manipulation, and um we all know how um, how MM turned Daken into a tree and um how Thanos does against vegetation. And further proof shows Wolverine, um, delimbing Thanos wit da infinit gawntlat!!

Sentry>>Molecule Man>>Wolverine>>>Daken>>>Trees>>>Thanos.

ToO_RaW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By ToO_RaW

@god_spawn said:

Sentry um like um beat the Molecule Man with his own um molecule manipulation, and um we all know how um, how MM turned Daken into a tree and um how Thanos does against vegetation. And further proof shows Wolverine, um, delimbing Thanos wit da infinit gawntlat!!

LMFAO. Look at Logan's smile.

Ddecourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Ddecourt

Round1: With morals on the team has no chance to make a dent, Thanos stomps.

Round2: Binary is not as powerful as she used to be, Carol needs a to absorb a large amount of energy to even maintain it. I think it's gonna be Void that may give Thanos some problems, still he's not going down easy.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@Killemall said:

caption
caption

@Killemall:

1. Yeah by absorbing it.

1. Not really no. His aura was meant to be soothing.

2. What second time ? I dont recall any second time and i am fairly certain i have read virtually every Sentry appearences.

As per Spiderman memories here is the full set of scan , talks in details about how Dr. Strange was the one who came up with magic

1. Okay you're correct, but it has been stated that Sentry can absorb almost any type of energy

2. "A transmitter powered by the same serum that empowered Sentry emitted a telepathic signal powerful enough to make everybody on Earth and beyond forget about Sentry’s long career and ignore any physical evidence of his existence, for years, with no end to the serum in sight."

Upon deactivation of the device, everybody remembers him again:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

3. Again Sentry erased the memory of people on his own, but he had to do it again with Strange and Richards. All Strange and Richards did was erased the evidence of Sentry like comics and other things of him.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@god_spawn said:

LMFAO!!!

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Killemall

@god_spawn said:

LMFAO!!!

That Reality 20051 was horrible, not sure what Brian Clevinger was thinking when he wrote that .

1. Okay you're correct, but it has been stated that Sentry can absorb almost any type of energy

2. "A transmitter powered by the same serum that empowered Sentry emitted a telepathic signal powerful enough to make everybody on Earth and beyond forget about Sentry’s long career and ignore any physical evidence of his existence, for years, with no end to the serum in sight."

3. Again Sentry erased the memory of people on his own, but he had to do it again with Strange and Richards. All Strange and Richards did was erased the evidence of Sentry like comics and other things of him.

I cant read any of your scans so i am going to assume what you said is correct, that still doesnt change the fact that it wasnt telepathy. Just because the device was powered by the same serum does not in any way equate him being able to perform TP. We also have other instance where his mind has been breached by a lot less and he was helpless to defend against it.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@Killemall said:

@god_spawn said:

LMFAO!!!

That Reality 20051 was horrible, not sure what Brian Clevinger was thinking when he wrote that .

I cant read any of your scans so i am going to assume what you said is correct, that still doesnt change the fact that it wasnt telepathy. Just because the device was powered by the same serum does not in any way equate him being able to perform TP. We also have other instance where his mind has been breached by a lot less and he was helpless to defend against it.

The device aided his telepathy power...Anyways again I shouldn't be debating for Sentry since I am the thread creator.

VinoVash1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By VinoVash1234

Sentry

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By reikai

Thanos tans both their hides and sends them to bed without dinner.

Avatar image for smart_dork_dude
Smart_Dork_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#48  Edited By Smart_Dork_Dude

Thanos.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump...After reading some threads which stated Void can take Thanos.

Avatar image for lance2legit2quit
Lance2legit2quit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Lance2legit2quit

@king_stranglehold_da_first said:

@Frocharocha said:

Obviously not since the OP does not state he does.

Why's Carol even here?Is she supposed to seduce Thanos or something because their no conceivable way she can even hurt Thanos.