M is a nigh-omnipotent reality warper nuff said

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By reikai

@kingjames447: And Thanos is an unkillable Avatar of Death who's dealt with reality warpers in the past and defeated a more current incarnation of the Beyonder.

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

@kingjames447: And Thanos is an unkillable Avatar of Death who's dealt with reality warpers in the past and defeated a more current incarnation of the Beyonder.

that was with the infinity gauntlet and this fight he should be able too be killed or this thread would not make any sense and beyonder after his retcon is just blackbolt's man slave...

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingjames447: Actually it wasn't. When Thanos had the IG he dealt with the Cosmic Hierarchy, but Beyonder wasn't among them. This was much later than that.

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

@kingjames447: Actually it wasn't. When Thanos had the IG he dealt with the Cosmic Hierarchy, but Beyonder wasn't among them. This was much later than that.

beyonder isn't at all impressive after his retcon any scrub could beat him now and thanos did that with prep in this fight he is at normal levels with no prep time so M wins if it was with prep time thanos could win tho

DraZah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He didn't have IG vs beyonder. Thanos takes this, unless u see mister m beating odin.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By czarny_samael666

@reikai said:

beyonder isn't at all impressive after his retcon any scrub could beat him now and thanos did that with prep in this fight he is at normal levels with no prep time so M wins if it was with prep time thanos could win tho

Beyonder after his his recton fought with Molecule Man and they were reconstructing multiverse as a side-effect. Kubik and Kosmos were in the same level, but a little weaker than MM and Beyonder, but Kosmos still had all Beyonder's power inside her mortal body.

Thanos mindr@ped her and he can do the same to Mr. M, until he has some really high TP-resistance feats.

Even in theory, Mr. M shouldn't be able to take out Thanos. In practise - to my knowledge - he lack feats to even be compared to people in herald level.

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingjames447 said:

@reikai said:

Beyonder after his his recton fought with Molecule Man and they were reconstructing multiverse as a side-effect. Kubik and Kosmos were in the same level, but a little weaker than MM and Beyonder, but Kosmos still had all Beyonder's power inside her mortal body.

Thanos mindr@ped her and he can do the same to Mr. M, until he has some really high TP-resistance feats.

Even in theory, Mr. M shouldn't be able to take out Thanos. In practise - to my knowledge - he lack feats to even be compared to people in herald level.

well the x-men had this to say

No Caption Provided

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingjames447:

Thanos also is matter manipulator and he resisted to reality warping in the past.

Mr. M needs feats agaisnt brute strength, energy projection and telepathy.

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingjames447:

Thanos also is matter manipulator and he resisted to reality warping in the past.

im pretty sure nigh-omnipotence comes with unlimited strength/durability energy projection and telepathy...

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666 said:

@kingjames447:

im pretty sure nigh-omnipotence comes with unlimited strength/durability energy projection and telepathy...

It doesn't, until it can't be proved.

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingjames447 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@kingjames447:

It doesn't, until it can't be proved.

ummm the definition of omnipotence is to have all powers...

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By laflux

@kingjames447: Odin has been described as Omnipotent before, as has Mesphito in his realm. It doesn't make it true though :P

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: odin has never been thought as omnipotent just skyfather and mephisto is kinda omnipotent in his realm outside not that much...

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: odin has never been thought as omnipotent just skyfather and mephisto is kinda omnipotent in his realm outside not that much...

Odin has been described as that by a narrator, but isn't, and Mesphito isn't omnipotent in his realm, otherwise Galactus would not have beaten him there. In any case has Mister M ever produced a blast so potent it made the very universe scream? Thanos has..............

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Shavo

@laflux said:

@kingjames447 said:

Odin has been described as that by a narrator, but isn't, and Mesphito isn't omnipotent in his realm, otherwise Galactus would not have beaten him there. In any case has Mister M ever produced a blast so potent it made the very universe scream? Thanos has..............

thats a narrator not that much of reliable source and mephisto should have been able to beat him inside his turf but what do you expect from one of the biggest jobbers in marvel and thanos had the IG when he did that

Hunter_Zolomon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mister M's powers are similar to Molecule Man, he has complete control over the atomic and subatomic structure of matter, and energy. He wins this.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Who exactly is Mr. M? Can anyone enlighten me on that?

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he is a matter manipulator who was killed fire and depowered by leech. He was mindraped by lara and his most powerful attack was absorbed by Bishop. Since cyclops can overload Bishop that doesnt say much about his offense and since mindrape is an option I can declare this a mismatch

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thats a narrator not that much of reliable source and mephisto should have been able to beat him inside his turf but what do you expect from one of the biggest jobbers in marvel and thanos had the IG when he did that

Exactly. Statements from the narrator and from that file, mean very little unless they are backed up with feats. And Mesphito didn't job. Galactus is more powerful. At Death's door, he wiped out three star systems. His fight with Tyrant destroyed countless Galaxies as a result of the battle. He was having a fist the Inbetweener which was threatening the universe. And no Thanos didn't have the IG when he made the universe scream. That was when he killed his son, Rot in Celestial Quest. I re-iterate, claims of omnipotence mean little if there is nothing to back it up.

Also

he is a matter manipulator who was killed fire and depowered by leech. He was mindraped by lara and his most powerful attack was absorbed by Bishop. Since cyclops can overload Bishop that doesnt say much about his offense and since mindrape is an option I can declare this a mismatch

If this is true, Thanos wrecks via telepathy strong enough to fell Moondragon. Thanos wrecks by matter manipulation (he was able to rearrange the brain of herald (the fallen one) on a sub-atomic level who could survive the a Gas Giant explosion without any harm whatsoever). Thanos wrecks via offensive blasts that were being siphoned from a dark source of power to rival Odin's (In Odin's own words a Galaxy Buster, who with a wave of his hand, transported 6 billion people to another dimension and wiped their memories). Thanos wrecks with Pimp slap strong to send dumb Drax and Hulk reeling.......

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@kingjames447 said:

Exactly. Statements from the narrator and from that file, mean very little unless they are backed up with feats. And Mesphito didn't job. Galactus is more powerful. At Death's door, he wiped out three star systems. His fight with Tyrant destroyed countless Galaxies as a result of the battle. He was having a fist the Inbetweener which was threatening the universe. And no Thanos didn't have the IG when he made the universe scream. That was when he killed his son, Rot in Celestial Quest. I re-iterate, claims of omnipotence mean little if there is nothing to back it up.

Also

If this is true, Thanos wrecks via telepathy strong enough to fell Moondragon. Thanos wrecks by matter manipulation (he was able to rearrange the brain of herald (the fallen one) on a sub-atomic level who could survive the a Gas Giant explosion without any harm whatsoever). Thanos wrecks via offensive blasts that were being siphoned from a dark source of power to rival Odin's (In Odin's own words a Galaxy Buster, who with a wave of his hand, transported 6 billion people to another dimension and wiped their memories). Thanos wrecks with Pimp slap strong to send dumb Drax and Hulk reeling.......

k whatever i can careless about talking about mephisto since this fight has nothing do with him and he was never "mind raped" by anyone unless you have the scan to show it and he can't wreck someone with a blast that can absorb it or make himself intangible or just make himself indestructible and you keep on talking about that hand waving feat which was WITH THE INFINITY GAUNTLET

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What thanosii said sounds perfectly good

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@kingjames447 said:

Also

1.Not exactly. Narrator's words are law, until it can be proved that they are wrong. About omnipotence, it is easy to prove.

2.Galactus probably destroyed whole galaxy in Annihilation:

http://cdn.comixology.com/previews/MAR100584/MAR100584-04.jpg

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf
Don't forget to say hi to Death for me on your way there.
Don't forget to say hi to Death for me on your way there.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

M is a nigh-omnipotent reality warpernuff said

I could try and correct you but you are going to make weird assumption, so lets make it simple, prove the bolded part.

Show me 1 instance of Mr. M manipulating reality or an issue or a bio calling him a reality warper and not just what he is, i.e. a matter manipulator.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lets just drop my little debate with King James here, no point putting it in my inbox and its about this thread anyways:

Posted by KINGJAMES447 (1359 posts) 31 minutes, 33 seconds ago

idk why bump this thread up but ok...

No Caption Provided

Killemall
Send PM
  • Forum Posts: 13875
  • Wiki Points: 1818
  • Followed by: 207
  • Reviews: 0 Lists: 0

Edited by Killemall (13875 posts) 16 minutes, 12 seconds ago

Not sure why you would reply in PM and i bumped the thread because i always bump Thanos thread :p, a fanboy cant help.

I have read X men 198 file, i have the whole book with me, where exactly did you read "reality warping" there?

KINGJAMES447
Follow
Send PM
  • Forum Posts: 1359
  • Wiki Points: 0
  • Followed by: 15

Posted by KINGJAMES447 (1359 posts) 6 minutes, 53 seconds ago

well omnipotence means to all powers and reality warping is a power so ill let you do the math

Killemall
Send PM
  • Forum Posts: 13875
  • Wiki Points: 1818
  • Followed by: 207

Posted by Killemall (13875 posts) 46 seconds ago

Means little really, because we know for a fact he isnt omnipotent, he himself outright admitted he cant resurrect the dead and had to let a girl die in during Mutopia X 05, he was also unable to compensate for Leech's power and was driven powerless then killed by Magma.

So after having established he isnt omnipotent, not to mention he has never been called omnipotent either, its always "virtually omnipotent", "near godlike", and "all powerful".

The same thing have been said for Exodus, and we know he is not a reality warper.

We have an entire bio entry for Mr. M during Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe A-Z updated 4, which while list his power the word reality manipulator has never been mentioned.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos god stomps