• 143 results
#101 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: Are you saying that reed richards (a human) tanked a big bang? Did it ever occur to you it's the alien entity who let reed survive the big ban? because i think it's the only logically possible explanation.

#102 Posted by xxxddd (3593 posts) - - Show Bio

Lu.

#103 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@justleader said:

@Killemall: Are you saying that reed richards (a human) tanked a big bang? Did it ever occur to you it's the alien entity who let reed survive the big ban? because i think it's the only logically possible explanation.

Well cant the same be said about Lucifer? He is an energy manipulator of the highest possible order, a logical explanation would be Lucifer did not tank the blast but rather manipulated most of them around so that he would be unaffected.

Not to mention Lucifer for one can go intangible O_o

#104 Posted by ShootingNova (19126 posts) - - Show Bio

@Spartan101: I still don't really understand what you are saying.

#105 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

@Spartan101: I still don't really understand what you are saying.

I think he is asking how will Lucifer himself harm Thanos with so much amp.

#106 Posted by ShootingNova (19126 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: Maybe. Could be. I'll just clarify with him.

#107 Posted by ComocYahweh (661 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer can blink him out of existence, but he can win this battle only using his cunning and not even using his powers at all.

#108 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@justleader said:

Well cant the same be said about Lucifer? He is an energy manipulator of the highest possible order, a logical explanation would be Lucifer did not tank the blast but rather manipulated most of them around so that he would be unaffected.

Not to mention Lucifer for one can go intangible O_o

Fair enough, but that would also mean that if he is hit by a multiversal blast he would be able to survive it by manipulating its energy, thus averting a multiversal blast.

Being intangible means being on another plane of existence, and when you destroy a multiverse you destroy all its planes of exsitence (including the intangibility plane)

#109 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@justleader said:

Fair enough, but that would also mean that if he is hit by a multiversal blast he would be able to survive it by manipulating its energy, thus averting a multiversal blast.

Being intangible means being on another plane of existence, and when you destroy a multiverse you destroy all its planes of exsitence (including the intangibility plane)

Well one could always point that Lucifer knew about the blast, because he knew Michael was gonna blow up after he kills him, knowingly takes him into the void, and lets him die. Without that i am not sure his reaction are that much better. Although he was fast enough to circle earth before his image fade away from Mazakeen's eye which is well one hell of a speed.

#110 Posted by Spartan101 (2514 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova: yeah sorry,i mean how can l/m stop thanos? and vice versa,im just with the stalemate idea on this one.@Killemall:

#111 Posted by NeonGameWave (9141 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate.

#112 Posted by dondave (38906 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer

#113 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

Lucifer

#114 Posted by CharlesMartel (114 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm thinking about a possible stalemate

#115 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio
#116 Posted by bob808 (6785 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer

#117 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer wins here.

#118 Posted by Spartan101 (2514 posts) - - Show Bio

thanos kicked all those major players like kids around,eternity,galactus,celestials etc etc etc. l/m can do the same? probs,but still see this as a stalemate.

#119 Posted by Dredeuced (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

thanos kicked all those major players like kids around,eternity,galactus,celestials etc etc etc. l/m can do the same? probs,but still see this as a stalemate.

I think Thanos' major shortcoming in this fight is that he is capable of being disarmed of the IG, whereas Lucifer has only lost his wings willingly and through a plot that took advantage of him when he was depowered.

That said, I'm skeptical Lucifer could win even given that. Warlock showed with the IG that he was only marginally weaker than Living Tribunal, and I rate LT slightly higher than Lucifer (because of Lucifer's restriction of not being able to create of his own power). Given that, I think Thanos is probably more powerful, if less clever than Lucifer. Unless Lucifer can use his legendary manipulation to target some of Thanos's glaring character issues that always defeat him, I see Thanos as the victory.

#120 Posted by Pierpat (3467 posts) - - Show Bio

i think Lucifer should win.....

#121 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7510 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer is a little above Death, and has trouble fighting Titans

Thanos w/ IG was able to defeat Death ( along with several peeps superior, equal, and marginaly inferior to her)

#122 Posted by ComocYahweh (661 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1: Marvel death is nothing compared to Dc Death, Lucifer wins in horrible curbstomp.

#123 Posted by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos with HoU would stomp. Without it he get's stomped, no matter what other stuff you give him.

#124 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7510 posts) - - Show Bio
#125 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio
#126 Posted by trickzzz (199 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer wins this by far.

Thanos cant do NOTHING to Lucifer.

Close thread.

#127 Posted by SilverGalford (3241 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos is dead for real this time.

#128 Posted by maxiliano_ (25 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucy stomps big time

#129 Edited by hirev_starman (898 posts) - - Show Bio

This is one fight Thanos will not win for sure, unless he has HOTU. Lucifer wins

#130 Posted by dagmar_merrill (10327 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer.

#131 Posted by Van_Cere (2338 posts) - - Show Bio

@hirev_starman: well...when people bump stuff, the 'stuff' usually a good fight and not a mismatch. unlike lol who specializes in bumping mismatches.

#132 Posted by Saint_Wildcard (12094 posts) - - Show Bio

Luci and it's not even close

#133 Posted by BEYONDERGOD (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer!

#134 Edited by Artyom (3314 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer...handily IMO

#135 Posted by PabloSL (682 posts) - - Show Bio

With the addition of all the cosmic cubes Thanos can win, but I think this goes to lucifer 6/10

#136 Posted by BlackLegRaph (1052 posts) - - Show Bio
#137 Posted by BEYONDERGOD (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

To be honest Lucifer can just cut his arm off....

#138 Posted by Van_Cere (2338 posts) - - Show Bio

@pablosl: Dude, no. Thanos can only win with the HOTU. Otherwise he would get stomped by someone slightly above LTs level.

#139 Posted by PabloSL (682 posts) - - Show Bio

@van_cere: I don't consider lucy over LT to be honest

#140 Posted by leonkarlen123 (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

There is more then one Cosmic Cube? ok...

#141 Posted by NotATreeABush (1423 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer

#142 Posted by Simon_the_digger (3444 posts) - - Show Bio

The Shepard of Suns.

#143 Posted by JimboBchez (150 posts) - - Show Bio

thanos