i say thanos
Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Klandicar

Maybe when Lobo can beat Wolverine (i.e. wolverine HUMILIATED Lobo already) he might be able to fight someone like Hulk or Abomination and make it believable.  But Thanos himself?  This is a horrible stomp in the mad titan's favor.   It would go something like this...

No Caption Provided
vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By vegeta

yep
Doombert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By Doombert

Wolverine humiliated Lobo?  What the hell...are you retarded?  I'm the biggest Logan fanboi there is and I know that was the dumbest thing to happen in a crossover...ever.   

The outcome was dictated by the readers...with that being said in that story arch it's possible that if Wolverine were to fight Jesus...Jesus would still win...but it would be very very close.

stevon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By stevon

Didn't Lobo reference the crossover and say Xavier paid him to throw the fight with Wolverine? 

If the crossover isn't canon, then that's fine. But in Marvel vs. DC Thanos blasted Lobo and lobo looked pretty dazed. I'm not going to consider that though (in the same series spiderman beat superboy and storm beat wonder woman, which is ridicolous). I still think Thanos wins.
acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By acewasp23

Meh Stalemate.. neither are going to die anytime soon, and Lobo will never give up.. Both are extremely smart.. and Thanos knows nothing about lobo..  
if anythng Thanos will underestimate Lobo..
OhTru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By OhTru

If Lobo fights Thanos in Marvel verse he's screwed, any deals with immortality, god, the devil won't be worth jack because they have different gods in both universes 
Thanos can send Lobo straight to hell

In DC verse Thanos transmutes Lobo to stone, he can stay immortal as a statue forever
Thanos mindwipes Lobo and the biker forgets who he is or what he is doing
Thanos wrecks Lobo's bike, steals his hook and chain and teleports away laughing or just telports Lobo with a broken bike into the heart of the sun

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#9  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Klandicar: Your an idiot and I hate saying that
TGalinsky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#10  Edited By TGalinsky
@Klandicar said:
" Maybe when Lobo can beat Wolverine (i.e. wolverine HUMILIATED Lobo already) he might be able to fight someone like Hulk or Abomination and make it believable.  But Thanos himself?  This is a horrible stomp in the mad titan's favor.   It would go something like this...
wow. Did you even read the comic? lobo did that because he was told to, he could kick wolverine's @$$
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn
Thanos would probably beat Lobo...
batosaims_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By batosaims_
@Klandicar said:
" Maybe when Lobo can beat Wolverine (i.e. wolverine HUMILIATED Lobo already) he might be able to fight someone like Hulk or Abomination and make it believable.  But Thanos himself?  This is a horrible stomp in the mad titan's favor.   It would go something like this...

No Caption Provided
"
Maybe when Thanos can beat Gamora [Gamora humilated him] he might be able to fight someone like Thing or Iron Man

No Caption Provided
Alberic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Alberic

thanos

Avatar image for celestialheroin
celestialheroin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By celestialheroin
@batosaims_ said:
" @Klandicar said:

No Caption Provided
"
Maybe when Thanos can beat Gamora [Gamora humilated him] he might be able to fight someone like Thing or Iron Man

No Caption Provided
"
That scan is taken out of context.they were just sparring
Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Klandicar
@celestialheroin said:
" @batosaims_ said:
" @Klandicar said:

No Caption Provided
"

No Caption Provided
"
That scan is taken out of context.they were just sparring "
That's right, Gamora is Thanos's student so anything she does just makes him look good.  He taught her everything she knows about martial arts and he also created her.  She is pretty much the daughter of a Titan as far as I cam concerned since Thanos made her who she is and she would be nothing without him.
batosaims_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By batosaims_
@celestialheroin said:
" @batosaims_ said:
" @Klandicar said:

No Caption Provided
"

No Caption Provided
"
Doesnt matter, she made him bleed
DaddyCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By DaddyCool
@batosaims_: 
I don't think that her making him bleed is any kind of feat. They were sparring if anything that shows lack of control on her part. If Hawkeye bloodied Captain America's lip in a sparring match that does not make him a better h2h fighter. Thanos should win here.
GhostPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By GhostPool

Thanos but i woudln't say that he wins the battle easily as everyone thinks
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#19  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Thanos easily BFR's Lobo.

capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By capall
@Vance Astro said:
"Thanos easily BFR's Lobo. "

yep, and that's the only way he could win here
Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Klandicar

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

And you thought he could fight the Mad Titan?  Thanks for the laugh.
loganreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By loganreme
@Klandicar said:

And you thought he could fight the Mad Titan?  Thanks for the laugh." 

##&%$####  I've never seen so much written diarrhea for a while.  I like Logan but, there is no way in hell that he could beat 'Bo in a fight......I don't think it would be an easy win for Thanos either :)
imagine727

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By imagine727

Thanos takes this but not easily, he is just too inteligent aswell as versatile (oh yeah and strong as fuck)

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By blackadamFTW

@Klandicar: You're an idiot.

Thanos should win, though.

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By cliffrice

@OhTru said:

If Lobo fights Thanos in Marvel verse he's screwed, any deals with immortality, god, the devil won't be worth jack because they have different gods in both universes Thanos can send Lobo straight to hell In DC verse Thanos transmutes Lobo to stone, he can stay immortal as a statue forever Thanos mindwipes Lobo and the biker forgets who he is or what he is doing Thanos wrecks Lobo's bike, steals his hook and chain and teleports away laughing or just telports Lobo with a broken bike into the heart of the sun

Lobo cant be mindwhiped so easily (still thaos could do it perhapse as he mind raped galactus onece) Lobo has a implant in his brain that constantly pumps space death metal into it this has warded off Psychics on Martain manhunters calibur.

@batosaims_ said:

@celestialheroin said:
" @batosaims_ said:
" @Klandicar said:
" Maybe when Lobo can beat Wolverine (i.e. wolverine HUMILIATED Lobo already) he might be able to fight someone like Hulk or Abomination and make it believable. But Thanos himself? This is a horrible stomp in the mad titan's favor. It would go something like this...

No Caption Provided
"

No Caption Provided
"
Doesnt matter, she made him bleed

Looks more like she knocked some slobber out of his mouth.

claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#26  Edited By claws

i'm really getting sick of people posting lame ass crossovers and thanos wins

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#27  Edited By darktiger

@Vance Astro: agreed

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#28  Edited By majestic99

@King Saturn said:

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#29  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

@BlueLantern1995 said:

@majestic99 said:

@King Saturn said:

This

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Vance Astro said:

Thanos easily BFR's Lobo.
TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#31  Edited By TheCannon

@Doombert said:

that was the dumbest thing to happen in a crossover...ever.

No it wasn't. Storm beating Wonder Woman was.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By sandiego008

@TheCannon said:

@Doombert said:

no ... you are putting a superman lvl character vs wolverine ... storm might not be able to beat ww ... but she is on a better lvl against her than wolverine vs superman (lobo is arguably his lvl if not higher) ... so I back doombert up as it was the dumbest thing to happen in a crossover ever.

DaMainMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By DaMainMan

Thanos would beat Lobo (yeah I said it) due to outthinkinking & outwitting the drunken lout. In a pure brawl it's a toss up but Thanos gets bored with that sort of thing. If Lobo can be beaten by Dox then surely the Titan can too. Especially since he has more to work with than Vril.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By pooty

@cliffrice: Lobo cant be mindwhiped so easily (still thaos could do it perhapse as he mind raped galactus onece) Lobo has a implant in his brain that constantly pumps space death metal into it this has warded off Psychics on Martain manhunters calibur

I can see a telepath having trouble reading Lobo's mind or mind controlling him because of the music. But a mind blast has to do with attacking the synapses in your brain. Thanos referred to it as a type of lobotomy. I don't see why music would prevent that.

Malevolent1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Malevolent1

Lobo is one of those characters who could probably use a little more quality control in terms of how consistently he is written (a little like Thor). He has squared off against Thor and then gets punked by Wolverine (I'd say that is skewing very low for Lobo).

Having said that, Thanos, somewhere between the Silver Surfer and Galactus in power, and Deaths' avatar beats the tar out of Lobo.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By isaac_clarke

@blackadamFTW: Two years too late, he isn't going to get the message. Lol.

@imagine727: No absolute point in bumping this to say Thanos wins.

@pooty: Thanos had Moondragon and the Mind Gem, as well as Galactus letting himself be vulnerable to the Mad Titan. In an out right TP battle, Thanos wouldn't have done close to that well in normal circumstances. However him bulldozing the Fallen One's mind into behind his herald is a pretty good showing for him.

Thanos uses his matter manipulation to create some knock out gas! Victory!

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Killemall

@isaac_clarke said:

@pooty: Thanos had Moondragon and the Mind Gem, as well as Galactus letting himself be vulnerable to the Mad Titan. In an out right TP battle, Thanos wouldn't have done close to that well in normal circumstances. However him bulldozing the Fallen One's mind into behind his herald is a pretty good showing for him.

Thanos uses his matter manipulation to create some knock out gas! Victory!

Is this from Thanos mini? Because if so all Thanos did was enter Galactus's mind and try to take his secret, thats not really mind rape to be honest. Its not like he turned Galactus into a vegetable or KOed him with mental attack.

imagine727

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By imagine727

I was not bumping, I was simply giving my opinion, you got a problem with that?

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By pooty

@isaac_clarke:@Killemall: Thanos had Moondragon and the Mind Gem, as well as Galactus letting himself be vulnerable to the Mad Titan

when did i bring up galactus? that was telepathy. i'm talking about mind blast like he did to Fallen and The Maker.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Killemall

@pooty said:

@isaac_clarke:@Killemall: Thanos had Moondragon and the Mind Gem, as well as Galactus letting himself be vulnerable to the Mad Titan

when did i bring up galactus? that was telepathy. i'm talking about mind blast like he did to Fallen and The Maker.

Lobo has telepathy resistant though and should PIS blast be a telepathy attack. But then even Alan Scott is resistent to telepathy he got one shotted by a PIS blast from Alien X.

Spydey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Spydey

@sandiego008 said:

@TheCannon said:

@Doombert said:

no ... you are putting a superman lvl character vs wolverine ... storm might not be able to beat ww ... but she is on a better lvl against her than wolverine vs superman (lobo is arguably his lvl if not higher) ... so I back doombert up as it was the dumbest thing to happen in a crossover ever.

^That made me giggle.

But I say Thanos. Lobo just likes to rock and roll all night and party every day. xDDD I couldn't resist. v_v

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By pooty

@Killemall said:

@pooty said:

Lobo has telepathy resistant though and should PIS blast be a telepathy attack. But then even Alan Scott is resistent to telepathy he got one shotted by a PIS blast from Alien X.

by PIS do you mean Plot Induced Stupidity?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Killemall

@pooty said:

by PIS do you mean Plot Induced Stupidity?

Oh sorry no i meant PSI blast.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By pooty

@Killemall: cool, i understand how this music can prevent someone from reading your mind or getting your memories. but i don't see how it can stop a psi blast that attacks the brain.

hermankeson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By hermankeson

A mad titan isn't going to beat the main man..

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Killemall

@pooty said:

@Killemall: cool, i understand how this music can prevent someone from reading your mind or getting your memories. but i don't see how it can stop a psi blast that attacks the brain.

Yeah but Thanos has the luxury of actually killing Lobo should the need arise. Lobo cannot die because he's banned from Heaven and Hell while Thanos showed the ability to kill people that cant be killed Lord Marvel (Thanos Imperative) although Tom Brevoort seem to think Thanos from Avengers Assemble will not automatically resurrect after dying so i am not sure if we count that as a retcon.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By pooty

@Killemall: Thanos did NOT kill Lord Marvel. Death did. Thanos just got her close enough to do it. But if God and the Devil said he can't come here, I have not seen anything from Thanos proving he can over ride their decision.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Killemall

@pooty said:

@Killemall: Thanos did NOT kill Lord Marvel. Death did. Thanos just got her close enough to do it. But if God and the Devil said he can't come here, I have not seen anything from Thanos proving he can over ride their decision.

He did not kill Lord MArve but he was killing people left, right and center in the cancerverse which is devoid of death.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By pooty

@Killemall: Ok. but if Death has barred Lobo from her domain, I don't think Thanos can override her. If he could kill whoever he wanted he would have killed Lord Marvel on his own.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Killemall

@pooty said:

@Killemall: Ok. but if Death has barred Lobo from her domain, I don't think Thanos can override her. If he could kill whoever he wanted he would have killed Lord Marvel on his own.

Well why would he kill Lord Marvel on his own, his whole purpose of the story was to be united to Lady death, he would give a hoot if Lord Marvel kills everyone from Marvel (which is a complete character Derailment for Thanos).