#1 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Edited by King Saturn (223716 posts) - - Show Bio
Hmmm...this is a tough one. Libra has The Flash's speed so Thanos couldnt catch him on foot without Prep Time... and given the fact that Lbra has Superman level strength too... Thanos will have his hands full here in a physical fight with Libra. Thanos is very smart to maybe he could figure out something to take him down... but it wont be easy at all
#3 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos

#4 Posted by King Saturn (223716 posts) - - Show Bio
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"Thanos"
Maybe
#5 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this the old libra or the new one? 'cause the new one has shown a lot more mystical powers.

#6 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

The new one. 

#7 Edited by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"The new one. "
cause he hasn't demonstrated any  old "half of JL" powers in FC.
#8 Posted by King Saturn (223716 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"oldmagic said:
"The new one. "
cause he hasn't demonstrated any  old "half of JL" powers in FC."
Ah Huh
#9 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio

Libra wins

#10 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio

I've never read anything with Libra, and there is not enough details anywhere on line to my satisfaction for a comparison.

#11 Posted by lordraiden (6894 posts) - - Show Bio
Tevnoba said:
"I've never read anything with Libra, and there is not enough details anywhere on line to my satisfaction for a comparison."

Libra is a lachey/right hand of Darkseid, and Thanos is around/above, depending! Darkseid/Thanos>Libra
#12 Posted by King Saturn (223716 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"Tevnoba said:
"I've never read anything with Libra, and there is not enough details anywhere on line to my satisfaction for a comparison."

Libra is a lachey/right hand of Darkseid, and Thanos is around/above, depending! Darkseid/Thanos>Libra"
Well Libra is one powerful lackey to be able to suspend the Spectre from being able to harm him
#13 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Not really so far that's juz the way his powers work we should understand why later in FC. But Thanos would kill Libra no contest.

#14 Posted by lordraiden (6894 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"lordraiden said:
"Tevnoba said:

Libra is a lachey/right hand of Darkseid, and Thanos is around/above, depending! Darkseid/Thanos>Libra"
Well Libra is one powerful lackey to be able to suspend the Spectre from being able to harm him"

That had nothing to do with Libra or his powers, but the presence, if you read Final Crisis: Revelations!
#15 Posted by King Saturn (223716 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"King Saturn said:
"lordraiden said:
"Tevnoba said:

Well Libra is one powerful lackey to be able to suspend the Spectre from being able to harm him"

That had nothing to do with Libra or his powers, but the presence, if you read Final Crisis: Revelations!"
I have read it... and I dont see where it was an issue of The Presence power leaving the Host... it seems that Libra has some sort of force that is protecting him from the power of the Spectre and rendering the Spectre powerless against him

caption

caption

caption

In the second scan when Spectre touches Libra... then the power of The Spectre leaves the host... so maybe Libra has some sort of force that protects him from the Spectre or am I missing something here...
#16 Posted by lordraiden (6894 posts) - - Show Bio

If you re-read it :-) You'll see/read Crispus Allen/The Sprectre say The Presence denied him Libra, cause Libra obviously playes a bigger part in the scheme of comming events! The Spectre and his power is always based on the Presence, the Spectre has the power to do anything, so long as the Presence backs it, cause that's what Spectre is, The Presence arm of Vengeance, and the Presence didn't want Libra touched (for whatever his reasons)

#17 Posted by King Saturn (223716 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"If you re-read it :-) You'll see/read Crispus Allen/The Sprectre say The Presence denied him Libra, cause Libra obviously playes a bigger part in the scheme of comming events! The Spectre and his power is always based on the Presence, the Spectre has the power to do anything, so long as the Presence backs it, cause that's what Spectre is, The Presence arm of Vengeance, and the Presence didn't want Libra touched (for whatever his reasons)"
Yes I remember that... but thats what I didnt get... cause why did The Presence allow Crispus to even generate the Spectre power in the first place to confront Libra if he didnt want him to judge Libra ? I thought The Presence was the one who allowed the Spectre to overtake its host to go and judge the condemned... I just dont get why The Presence used the Spectre for a vain purpose here...but I see what ya saying now
#18 Posted by lordraiden (6894 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"lordraiden said:
"If you re-read it :-) You'll see/read Crispus Allen/The Sprectre say The Presence denied him Libra, cause Libra obviously playes a bigger part in the scheme of comming events! The Spectre and his power is always based on the Presence, the Spectre has the power to do anything, so long as the Presence backs it, cause that's what Spectre is, The Presence arm of Vengeance, and the Presence didn't want Libra touched (for whatever his reasons)"
Yes I remember that... but thats what I didnt get... cause why did The Presence allow Crispus to even generate the Spectre power in the first place to confront Libra if he didnt want him to judge Libra ? I thought The Presence was the one who allowed the Spectre to overtake its host to go and judge the condemned... I just dont get why The Presence used the Spectre for a vain purpose here...but I see what ya saying now"

No, I believe the Spectre has his own missions unless the Presence directs him to something special or intended/specificly by the Presence, The Spectre took it upon himself to go judge Libra, unaware of the Presence plans! Like when the Presence had Spectre/Allen judge/kill his son, that, I believe that was part of a larger plan by the Presence to do with Crispus Allen learning to accept his role as the Spectre and the Presence in general!
#19 Posted by King Saturn (223716 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"King Saturn said:
"lordraiden said:
Yes I remember that... but thats what I didnt get... cause why did The Presence allow Crispus to even generate the Spectre power in the first place to confront Libra if he didnt want him to judge Libra ? I thought The Presence was the one who allowed the Spectre to overtake its host to go and judge the condemned... I just dont get why The Presence used the Spectre for a vain purpose here...but I see what ya saying now"

No, I believe the Spectre has his own missions unless the Presence directs him to something special or intended/specificly by the Presence, The Spectre took it upon himself to go judge Libra, unaware of the Presence plans! Like when the Presence had Spectre/Allen judge/kill his son, that, I believe that was part of a larger plan by the Presence to do with Crispus Allen learning to accept his role as the Spectre and the Presence in general!"
Ah Ha  !  Now it makes sense 
#20 Posted by lordraiden (6894 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"lordraiden said:
"King Saturn said:
"lordraiden said:

No, I believe the Spectre has his own missions unless the Presence directs him to something special or intended/specificly by the Presence, The Spectre took it upon himself to go judge Libra, unaware of the Presence plans! Like when the Presence had Spectre/Allen judge/kill his son, that, I believe that was part of a larger plan by the Presence to do with Crispus Allen learning to accept his role as the Spectre and the Presence in general!"
Ah Ha  !  Now it makes sense  "

:-) Your a dude, dude!
#21 Posted by King Saturn (223716 posts) - - Show Bio
Hmmmm...well with this issue being corrected it looks like Thanos wins here pretty easy
#22 Posted by lordraiden (6894 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Hmmmm...well with this issue being corrected it looks like Thanos wins here pretty easy
"

Coulda told ya that, but glad you came to your own senses ;-)
#23 Posted by King Saturn (223716 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hmmmm...well with this issue being corrected it looks like Thanos wins here pretty easy
"

Coulda told ya that, but glad you came to your own senses ;-)"
Indeed. I think this thread may have been made in attempt gauge how powerful Libra is...
#24 Posted by lordraiden (6894 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"lordraiden said:
"King Saturn said:
"

Coulda told ya that, but glad you came to your own senses ;-)"
Indeed. I think this thread may have been made in attempt gauge how powerful Libra is..."

He's powerfull, but when you start talking beings/guys like Darkseid/Thanos, that's when he becomes second, as in charge!