Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Killemall

Pretty close i would say.

Morals on: Thanos

Morals off: I dont see anything stopping King Thor from stopping time, something Thanos has no defense against.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By czarny_samael666
@18hunt said:

1.On the moon, Morals on

2. In New York, Morals off

King Thor with or without Mjolnir?
18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By 18hunt

tell, me what would be more fair, i dont know enough about king thor...

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Killemall

@czarny_samael666: Well he did have the hammer at the end of the series :) and hammer is Thor's standard gear, so i would assume unless otherwise stated he would likely have the hammer

Round 1 is the only one thats debatable anyways.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By CalebHara

Thanos in one RKT In two

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Killemall

@18hunt said:

tell, me what would be more fair, i dont know enough about king thor...

Give him the hammer, its his standard equipment.

And if you take away time manipulation, its much fairer, else with ability to stop time Thanos has no defense against it. Also once you take time manipulation away i am expecting a big, long debate between me and@czarny_samael666: I would be backing Thanos, i think Samuel's will back Thor.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Killemall

@CalebHara said:

Thanos in one RKT In two

I think its only King Thor rather than Rune King Thor (RKT), that latter isnt fair and i cant think of anything to suggest Thanos could take RKT in any rounds, and i am a hardcore Thanos fan.

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By 18hunt

OK NO TIME MANIPULATION, I WILL EDIT!

SO WHO NOW?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By dondave

R1 Thanos

R2 King Thor

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Killemall

Yes, time manipulation has to be taken away.
Thanos has great TP feats, but even normal Thor has shown great TP resistance.  But I am not entierly sure if it will work or no.
Thor best feat is taking down Destroyer Armor combined with Desak + his fight with The Gardener.

With morals on, Thor actually was able to destroy and reform whole Moon. I don't recall Thanos having matter manipulation powers on this level.  

Energy projection will be useless. Odin couldn't take out Thanos in this way and Mjolnir can absorb all Thanos attacks. 
Thanos is for sure stronger physically, but he isn't physically as durable as Destroyer Armor and it wasdestroyed by boosted Mjolnir. 
King Thor ftw, because even if Thanos can somehow survive Thor's matter manipulation, he can't survive attack that put down Destroyer-Desak. 
Am I wrong in opinion that You've choosed Thanos because of his fight with Rot? ;-)

BTW, am I the only one who see his enemy from that fight - The Gardener - as one of robots shown currently in Hickman's Avengers?
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Killemall

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Killemall: Yes, time manipulation has to be taken away. Thanos has great TP feats, but even normal Thor has shown great TP resistance. But I am not entierly sure if it will work or no.

Thor's resistant to TP is very questionable i still dont understand how you feel otherwise. Had if been normal Thor i had no doubts Thanos can take him via TP. Its King Thor and we know Odin is a much more powerful telepath than Thanos, maybe Odin force could prevent that.

Thor best feat is taking down Destroyer Armor combined with Desak + his fight with The Gardener.

While that should actually be enough to draw a hole in Thanos chest, Thanos has TK and has blocked Thor's hammer thor from a short distance, he has also blocked Silver Surfer attack, kind of shows his TK, his shields and his enchanced reflex would allow him to block that.

With morals on, Thor actually was able to destroy and reform whole Moon.

Also got knocked out in the process :p LOL

Besides Thanos is pretty damn durable against Molecule Manipulation.

Energy projection will be useless.

Well if Thor does in fact hurl the hammer towards Thanos, he can always drop him then hit him with energy blast. Without hammer he isnt absorbing anything.

Thanos is for sure stronger physically, but he isn't physically as durable as Destroyer Armor and it wasdestroyed by boosted Mjolnir.

That was a pissed off Thor, with a massive throw of a hammer, doesnt normally say Thor would be able to generate that much force against Thanos. Besides, Thanos can do exactly what he did against champion, occasional shield to block most hits FTW. :)

King Thor ftw, because even if Thanos can somehow survive Thor's matter manipulation, he can't survive attack that put down Destroyer-Desak.

Thor has never used matter manipulation in a fight, so not in character so its very least a very questionable ability. Then we have Thanos's durability to resist matter manipulation / reality warping.

In regards to second part, while i cant prove it or anything, but at the moment i am convinced Destroyer Armor, at least to physical force is more durable than Thanos, so an attack that ripped a hole in his viser should suffice against Thanos.

Thanos however has shields to block the attack, Destroyer armor or Thor himself lacks. Then if its a boxing match i think Thanos would pretty convincingly beat Thor. Thor can try and hit Thanos with energy attack, Thanos has shield to block it, Thanos can also try telepathy, or simply teleport away from the hammer and then blast him before the hammer comes to his hand,

Am I wrong in opinion that You've choosed Thanos because of his fight with Rot? ;-) BTW, am I the only one who see his enemy from that fight - The Gardener - as one of robots shown currently in Hickman's Avengers?

Not really no. I genuinely think Thanos is more powerful. Thanos has to some extent matched the blast of inbetweener (very very very questionable feat, no argument there), ragdolled a well fed galactus (never even remotely injured him though but then Thor Annual 01 Thor couldnt even make a fed Galactus move an inch with an amped up god blast), broken quasar shield that easily withstood attacks from a plethora of heroes , or in a slugfest beat Drax and destroyed a planet or in terms of TP actually beat Moondragon in a TP battle.

Also I have not read Avengers and New Avengers in marvel now, have only read issue 1 of each, a little behind have to catch up. Heard awesome thing about New Avengers in particular and Hickman officially confirmed they are 2 sides of the same story.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By laflux

@Killemall said:

Morals off: I dont see anything stopping King Thor from stopping time, something Thanos has no defense against.

Doesn't Thanos have time manipulating abilites himself?- I recall him using them against the Silver Surfer I think.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Killemall

@laflux said:

Doesn't Thanos have time manipulating abilites himself?- I recall him using them against the Silver Surfer I think.

A little different, Thanos actually time traveled , achieved via teleportation, with Surfer.

King Thor has an ability to actually stop time itself.

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By 18hunt

No time manipulation, it says that

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By laflux

@18hunt: Yes I know, just clearing things up.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Killemall said:

King Thor wouldn't need time manipulation to beat Thanos, He would just decapitate him like he did Desak in Destroyer Armour.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Killemall

@jeanroygrant said:

King Thor wouldn't need time manipulation to beat Thanos, He would just decapitate him like he did Desak in Destroyer Armour.

Or Thanos will just stop the hammer Thor like he has done before using his shield :)

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Bo88gdan

King tHor Ftw

Old_Chris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Old_Chris

1. Morals on Thanos could take it.

2. I think Thor wins this one, even without the time manipulation. Good fight though.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Killemall said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Or Thanos will just stop the hammer Thor like he has done before using his shield :)

Except that Thor is a lot weaker than this Thor

That's like a 6 year throwing a basketball at me, and I tank it easy, as if a adult threw a basketball at me which would hurt a lot more.

Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#22  Edited By Thor's hammmer

King Thor beheads the destroyer with Desak in it in one shot. Thanos is tough but not that tough.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Killemall

@jeanroygrant said:

That's like a 6 year throwing a basketball at me, and I tank it easy, as if a adult threw a basketball at me which would hurt a lot more.

I dont understand, how is Thor being stronger going to change the fact that Thanos and Thor have similar reaction time? The time it takes Thor to throw the hammer, Thanos can put up his shield, had one been massively faster than the other it would have been different.

Thor has potential to be lot faster given his time manipulation, but sadly taken away from OP.

Thor can still win, i am by no means saying its one sided, but without time manipulation i frankly dont see much advantage for Thor. Also i still put Thanos physically superior to King Thor.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By dondave

Thanos ftw

asIsuspected

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By asIsuspected

@Killemall said:

this

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By uberhikari

Can somebody please tell me who King Thor is? What version of Thor is this?

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#27  Edited By Pyrogram

@Killemall: Thor has used matter manipulation vs the evolutionary.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Pyrogram said:

@Killemall: Thor has used matter manipulation vs the evolutionary.

Who?
@Killemall
1.Thor resisted to Emma Frost. Tana Nile could only slow him down, but he broke her control. Horus tried to control Thor, but couldn't full do it. Deviant, Dromedan also couldn't fully control Thor and Odinson resisted to him. And there is - but I admitt that I only have seen scans of feat, not whole comic - Thor resisting to Dr. Druid. Plus IIRC he broke Godess control. Thanos wasn't stronger in TP than Godess IIRC.
2.Thanos TK was able to block Thor's attack, yes, but not King Thor's. And there is a huge difference in shot shown against Destroyer-Desak, since Thor couldn't hurt Destroyer (let alone being combined of these two) by Mjolnir. And King Thor is always willing to give everything he has against his enemy. He never holds back, that was the point of whole story. Morals matters here, because Thor should be too confident to use all Mjolnir's powers in right way, but he will boost since he already did it. And King Thor never lost. The closest moment was against Destroyer-Desak and he used this move to take a win. I don't recall Thanos resisting to physical force as big as this.
3.Thanos shields are limited. They aren't even planet level, since Champion was close to break them. To destroy Destroyer (lol) You need much greater attack.
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Killemall said:

@jeanroygrant said:

I dont understand, how is Thor being stronger going to change the fact that Thanos and Thor have similar reaction time? The time it takes Thor to throw the hammer, Thanos can put up his shield, had one been massively faster than the other it would have been different.

Thor has potential to be lot faster given his time manipulation, but sadly taken away from OP.

Thor can still win, i am by no means saying its one sided, but without time manipulation i frankly dont see much advantage for Thor. Also i still put Thanos physically superior to King Thor.

I'm not talking about who is faster at shielding or attacking. Thor's attack will destroy Thanos's shield. Hmm, superior in strength? Thanos has one really good strength feat with Drax.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By czarny_samael666
@jeanroygrant said:

@Killemall said:

@jeanroygrant said:

I'm not talking about who is faster at shielding or attacking. Thor's attack will destroy Thanos's shield. Hmm, superior in strength? Thanos has one really good strength feat with Drax.

He actually don't need anything else... A specially that he is always shown to be superior physically to his opponents. Only Tyrant was his equal (or maybe even superior) in this area. No Drax, no Thor and no version of Surfer.
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Thor's hammmer said:

King Thor beheads the destroyer with Desak in it in one shot. Thanos is tough but not that tough.

This.

@czarny_samael666 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Killemall said:

@jeanroygrant said:

He actually don't need anything else... A specially that he is always shown to be superior physically to his opponents. Only Tyrant was his equal (or maybe even superior) in this area. No Drax, no Thor and no version of Surfer.

Doesn't matter. He trys to put those shields up, there going to get destroyed with a morals off Thor hammer throw, and we all know Thanos isn't one for speed, so it will hit him. KO.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Killemall

@jeanroygrant said:

And why should his thor be able to destroy his shield, and even if it does what stopping Thanos from teleporting away from the where Thor throws his hammer, after all its just as easy for him.

Thanos has plenty of strength feat, i would say better than King Thor.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Killemall

@jeanroygrant said:

Doesn't matter. He trys to put those shields up, there going to get destroyed with a morals off Thor hammer throw, and we all know Thanos isn't one for speed, so it will hit him. KO.

If by speed you mean running at light speed, then no. If by speed you mean being able to react to people then yes, bio clear has him having enhanced reflexes. He has many ways to deal with a hammer throw, shields (which if breaks would at the least slow it down), teleportation, or simply dodge.

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos