Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#402  Edited By termiteone4ever

Unless the OP states that thanos is still avatar of death . Then he loses. Having one power Gem in the gauntlet doesnt make you all powerful. Against a team like this it will take more than just one Gem.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I really want to know how Thanos is actually going to tag anyone who has super speed here

Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really want to know how Thanos is actually going to tag anyone who has super speed here

TP, matter manipulation, TK... they all doesn't require tagging

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days said:

Wonder Woman, Flash and Green Lantern take collective shts on Thanos's TP.

Everyone but Cyborg, Batman, and Aquaman sht on his TK and MM for virtue of the fact that Thanos doesn't simply auto tk mater manip people

Moving on, Thanos gets wrecked

Avatar image for clownprinceofcrime1995
clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@all_mighty_beyonder:

Hmmm because a force field doesn't stop the speed force as a medium. You do know the energy doesn't go like theougj the air right its transferred by the speed force which is an extra dimensional force. Ergo bypassing the shield.

And be broken by people like drax with no effort I believe.

Morals is off and how would thanos hit flash exactly?

You can't teleport out of the speed force why is that so hard to understand. Also flash doesn't have to physically move you to put you there. Just get you sucked in.

hyperion_13034

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Justice League stomps

mr-luxcipher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since when does he flip through all his abilities like a rolodex?

Whenever I've seen him encountered with a group, 9/10 he fights the way he normally does: brute strength and energy blasts.

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@all_mighty_beyonder said:
@ancient_0f_days said:

Everyone but Cyborg, Batman, and Aquaman sht on his TK and MM for virtue of the fact that Thanos doesn't simply auto tk mater manip people

Oh yeah? well explain this :

No Caption Provided

how is Fernus beating the sh?t out of Wonder Woman and Wally with just telepathy?

do i also need to bring the baziollion times Wally was mind raped by Grodd ?

Thanos when written right, had many times auto TK, auto matter manipulation and auto shields from the start of the fight.

Thanos has auto shielded against Silver Surfer, Thanos has used TK and TP in the begining against the Fallen One, Thanos used molecular desintegration at the begining against Mentis...etc etc etc

but that's not all, this Thanos has Power Gem, which gives him an infinite reserve of power and energy, that means all his stats are boosted to unlimited level, so yeah, Thanos stomp

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days said:
@all_mighty_beyonder said:
@ancient_0f_days said:

Oh yeah? well explain this :

No Caption Provided

how is Fernus beating the sh?t out of Wonder Woman and Wally with just telepathy?

do i also need to bring the baziollion times Wally was mind raped by Grodd ?

Thanos when written right, had many times auto TK, auto matter manipulation and auto shields from the start of the fight.

Thanos has auto shielded against Silver Surfer, Thanos has used TK and TP in the begining against the Fallen One, Thanos used molecular desintegration at the begining against Mentis...etc etc etc

but that's not all, this Thanos has Power Gem, which gives him an infinite reserve of power and energy, that means all his stats are boosted to unlimited level, so yeah, Thanos stomp

Because telepathy is an offensive attack that J'onn performs in much better quality and quantity than Thanos, especially Fernus.

Shall I bring up the time that Wally has also resisted TP from Grodd, En'traans and Martian Manhunter?Especially since, again, is something Thanos doesn't really do and can be shielded from?

When Wally is written write, Thanos won't register Wally or other Leaguers in this fight for that matter.

When Thanos had the power gem, Captain America was side stepping him and the infinity gauntlet was snatched away by his daughter Nebula.Or Wally just takes the gem away from his hand...

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clownprinceofcrime1995 said:

@all_mighty_beyonder:

Hmmm because a force field doesn't stop the speed force as a medium. You do know the energy doesn't go like theougj the air right its transferred by the speed force which is an extra dimensional force. Ergo bypassing the shield.

And be broken by people like drax with no effort I believe.

Morals is off and how would thanos hit flash exactly?

You can't teleport out of the speed force why is that so hard to understand. Also flash doesn't have to physically move you to put you there. Just get you sucked in.

prove the crossed parts, because they are just your personal assumption, i never seen any proof that speed steal works through sheilds and force fields, and what all comics show is when Wally speed steal there is actually streaks of lightning connecting him to the target which contradict what you said. also Wally never sucked someone to the speed force without pushing him to beyond light speed, only N52 Barry did that not pre 52 Wally.

i didn't say Thanos will teleport from speed force, he can dimensional travel out of it, Thanos has displayed the ability to travel through dimensions and realms, and time travel, many times. being in the speed force won't stop him from traveling back.

Thanos doesn't need to hit Wally, he can TP him or with his level of intelligence he can locate the area where Wally is running without finding his real position just the general area where he keeps running and then put a force field on it and teleport it inside a black hole or the sun or simply matter manipulate the entire area or desintegrate every atom in the area, Thanos has done that before he put a force field on a big area that contained a house and garden and instantly teleported it. after the destruction of that area, he also matter manipulated the entire area to recreate back the entire house and the garden with the smallest detail.

Thanos has hax powers even Wally won't be able to survive it.

Thanos stomp (specially since he has the Power Gem which boost all his stats and abilities to unlimited levels)

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: the times that Wally had TP resistance were because he knew in advance that his oppenent has TP, and so he sped up his toughts. all the other time when he get mind raped were because he wasn't ready or didn't knew his enemy can use TP and so his toughts weren't sped up enough. and the same will happen here, Wally doesn't know that Thanos can use TP and for that reason he will be mind raped.

Thanos doesn't need to tag or register his oppenents, he can just use omnidirectional blasts or simply teleport the entire battle area to a black hole. and that's regular Thanos only, this time it's Thanos with power gem which means greater power and more effective abilities. so how is the team surviving that? explain please.

When thanos has power gem he was toying with Cpatain America, hell he was toying even with Thor and the entire Avengers, you seriously think that someone that is toying around with avengers + x men will simply be stomped by JL ? you're dreaming

also Wally won't steal power gem because :

1. he can't phase through shields in a battle.

2. he doesn't know anything about power gem so he won't even think about stealing it

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dc fans getting educated

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: the times that Wally had TP resistance were because he knew in advance that his oppenent has TP, and so he sped up his toughts. all the other time when he get mind raped were because he wasn't ready or didn't knew his enemy can use TP and so his toughts weren't sped up enough. and the same will happen here, Wally doesn't know that Thanos can use TP and for that reason he will be mind raped.

Thanos doesn't need to tag or register his oppenents, he can just use omnidirectional blasts or simply teleport the entire battle area to a black hole. and that's regular Thanos only, this time it's Thanos with power gem which means greater power and more effective abilities. so how is the team surviving that? explain please.

When thanos has power gem he was toying with Cpatain America, hell he was toying even with Thor and the entire Avengers, you seriously think that someone that is toying around with avengers + x men will simply be stomped by JL ? you're dreaming

also Wally won't steal power gem because :

1. he can't phase through shields in a battle.

2. he doesn't know anything about power gem so he won't even think about stealing it

The time with resisting Martian Manhunter: Wally was just moving too fast so J'onn couldn't keep up with Wally's mind and Thanos will be the same. And not like Thanos will open up with telepathy or probably even use it, especially if you look at his recent appearances like in Infinity or against his encounter with the Annihilators.Or his shields, telekinesis or mutation because it's something he hardly does or would probably do too late.

Because it's something Thanos hardly does, especially against opponents he doesn't know.He did it to Gladiator because he feared an encounter with him and the Justice League has a Superman of their own.Even then, Hal and Zatanna can bring back any person who was BFR'd.Half the characters here would see Thanos like a statue anyways and most of his attacks can be dodged or avoided.

No he wasn't. Steve was dodging him easily and stopped in place to allow Surfer to steal the gauntlet off his hand.And like I said: Nebula snatched the gauntlet off his hands as well and Nebula doesn't have speed near some of the characters here.J'onn has taken on the Justice League so taking on the Avengers and F4 isn't as impressive.

1.Shields Thanos barely uses and Wally can phase through them.A guy who vibrating abilities surpasses that of Martian Manhunter and can travel dimensions by vibrating.No problem for Wally

2.Why wouldn't he steal a glowing gem that Thanos is using as a weapon?Won't be that different from Wally's encounter with the philosophers stone or the gem from the Cobalt incident.

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation:

And not like Thanos will open up with telepathy or probably even use it, especially if you look at his recent appearances like in Infinity or against his encounter with the Annihilators.Or his shields, telekinesis or mutation because it's something he hardly does or would probably do too late

so you're saying that even if Thanos did use TK, TP, matter manip, shields...etc many times, he won't use them in this fight just because he doesn't use them all the time and recently ? ok fine. wanna go with this rule, then i guess Wally won't be faster than light, and can be tagged by omnidirectional blasts because Wally most of the time doesn't go faster than light and bazillion of times got tagged by slow characters. This settles it Thanos still stomp then.

Because it's something Thanos hardly does, especially against opponents he doesn't know.He did it to Gladiator because he feared an encounter with him and the Justice League has a Superman of their own.Even then, Hal and Zatanna can bring back any person who was BFR'd.Half the characters here would see Thanos like a statue anyways and most of his attacks can be dodged or avoided.

Just how exactly, teleporting the entire battle field meaning teleporting the entire DC team instantly to a black hole, how exactly are they gonna dodge or avoid that? you can't avoid teleportation, it's instant.

No he wasn't. Steve was dodging him easily and stopped in place to allow Surfer to steal the gauntlet off his hand.And like I said: Nebula snatched the gauntlet off his hands as well and Nebula doesn't have speed near some of the characters here.J'onn has taken on the Justice League so taking on the Avengers and F4 isn't as impressive.

so many wrong stuff here.

Cap was barely dodging and that's because Thanos was just playing around he already beaten every Avenger + Xmen that came to fight him, he was just toying with Cap and was about to punch him but Surfer appeared, Thanos did even have time to look back at Surfer and think, before Cap could do anything, a moment after that thanos b?ch slapped Cap to the ground. It's very obvious Thanos was toying around.

Nebula snatched the IG because Thanos was far away from his body, in other words far away from IG, even me, i would have been able to snatch the IG in that situation, this has nothing to do with speed.

1.Shields Thanos barely uses and Wally can phase through them.A guy who vibrating abilities surpasses that of Martian Manhunter and can travel dimensions by vibrating.No problem for Wally

prove it.

Wally also barely uses phasing, and he will probably get himself killed by squashing himself with super speed to an invisible force field made by Thanos. and the funny thing is that this accident already happened to him when he smashed himself to a wall while running at super speed.

Wally can't phase through sheilds, specially shields from Thanos that are built to be phase-proof, don't believe me ask Vision, he couldn't phase through Thanos shields. Wally did only one time phase through shields because Barry was there to help him phase, Wally couldn't do it alone, and it took him a lot of time to do it. Not very effective in battle if it's taken so many time you'll be easy target.

2.Why wouldn't he steal a glowing gem that Thanos is using as a weapon?Won't be that different from Wally's encounter with the philosophers stone or the gem from the Cobalt incident.

no it's different, in those events Wally knew what to steal and why to steal it. In this battle, Wally doesn't know anything about the power gem, he doesn't know that it's a source of infinite power, he wouldn't even notice it.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@all_mighty_beyonder: I'm gonna drop out of this debate.I believe we've done this song and dance before so agree to disagree. I can already see this turning into a Wally vs Thanos thread so agree to disagree on everything though I do favor Thanos over Wally :)

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos.

Theanalyser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos will have trouble with superman and green lantern alone

Usha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Batman builds the, "Able to beat Thanos armour" and wins.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

thanos

Gojira2512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos possibly.

Avatar image for spiderfan130666
SpiderFan130666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JLA, or Superman and Captain Marvel and WW together.

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm thinking jla Namor made Thanos bleed justice league can wear him down eventually

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leauge , but round 2 Thanos

Crafter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos all rounds.

Avatar image for jedisupermaster
Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jadenlol said:

I'm thinking jla Namor made Thanos bleed justice league can wear him down eventually

Batman solo'd justice league. Namor >>>> Batman.

Thanos all rounds in a stomp.

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#429  Edited By jadenlol

@apex_pretador: that was justice buster which was designed to solo them also the weren't themselves the were joker sized Unless your messing with me lol.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jadenlol said:

@apex_pretador: that was justice buster which was designed to solo them also the weren't themselves. Unless your messing with me lol.

He solo'd them like 2-3 times, like it was his job.

Maybe - saying thanos got bled by namor is like saying that league got solo'd by Batman, given trouble by DS etc. It is not fair to judge by low showing.

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#431  Edited By jadenlol

@apex_pretador: Ok fine the thing is though the justice buster was designed to solo them even with red sunlight he was still afraid of superman.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jadenlol said:

@apex_pretador: Ok fine the thing is though the justice buster was designed to solo them even with red sunlight he was still afraid of superman.

Thats my point. Even weakened superman >> Batman just like water dipped namor <<<<<< Thanos.

Low showings should not be used to gauge a character, especially when the league have far more of them than thanos.

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JL wins easy

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hyperion234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

justice league all rounds

Avatar image for armstrongnigt321
armstrongnigt321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JL

Avatar image for armstrongnigt321
armstrongnigt321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

justice league

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos stomps

Thanos pimpslaps

Thanos erases from existence, recreates them and kills them

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
deactivated-5b728068f211c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos wins

AbelHsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#440  Edited By AbelHsu

Thanos wins.But I don't really call that a stomp.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abelhsu said:

Thanos wins.But I don't really call that a stomp.

Why?

Plot aside, JL don't have the feats to hang in with the mad titan.

AbelHsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: I mean they can be distraction in round 1.Round 2 and 3 yeah Thanos pretty much dominates with ease.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abelhsu said:

@apex_pretador: I mean they can be distraction in round 1.Round 2 and 3 yeah Thanos pretty much dominates with ease.

And that's it. He stomps the distractions.

MakerofMatches

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for darkprimesovereign
DarkPrimeSovereign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Avatar image for deactivated-60e0c61aba21e
deactivated-60e0c61aba21e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman,wonderwoman,cyborg are non factors.though gl will give him trouble he too eventually gets stomped.

Not sure about aquaman's trident.

For thanos planet busters are bugs.

OblivionHuntx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JL all rounds and 2 and 3 are stomps

Avatar image for crushyourenemies
CRUSHYOURENEMIES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well...let's see here

Thanos just recently got whooped by these asshats

No Caption Provided

who are c level heroes by comparison to the League. (seriously there are members in the League who would flat out solo this team on speed blitz alone)

so...

common sense, right?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
deactivated-5b728068f211c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well...let's see here

Thanos just recently got whooped by these asshats

No Caption Provided

who are c level heroes by comparison to the League. (seriously there are members in the League who would flat out solo this team on speed blitz alone)

so...

common sense, right?

That's called pis

No Caption Provided

FirstHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers