• 62 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by capfan80 (348 posts) - - Show Bio

Let the fanboys destroy each other and then I will rule the COMIC VINE!  HAHAHAHAHAHA!
#2 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos solos. Why the Heck is Deadpool in here?
#3 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos spite. Why the hell is Deadpool or Hulk in here?
#4 Posted by alcoholbob (1192 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio

thanos grapes them.
#6 Posted by Nefarious (21900 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos has already stomped Hulk in the past.....I'm not going to say anything about Deadpool...

Spite.
#7 Posted by the darknessss (2750 posts) - - Show Bio

#8 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos stomp

#9 Posted by isaac_clarke (5460 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos rips them both limb from limb with his pinky.
#10 Posted by capfan80 (348 posts) - - Show Bio

It was just a swipe at the fanboys who always pick Deadpool, Hulk, or Thanos regardless of opponent.  Take it easy.
#11 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio

@capfan80:

so this is an intenional spite thread and should be locked.

#12 Posted by joshmightbe (25009 posts) - - Show Bio
@capfan80: While I do agree there are people who can take down Thanos its not a very big number though and it damn sure doesn't include hulk or deadpool and this is coming from a hulk fan. Thanos has personally beat down large groups of avengers by himself even without power upgrades like the IF, HOTU or cosmic cubes. 

#13 Posted by GhostRider29 (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

Spite

#14 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11699 posts) - - Show Bio

#15 Posted by TheUltimateSurvivor (839 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe: Hulk has also taken on group of Avengers.
#16 Posted by joshmightbe (25009 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheUltimateSurvivor: Thanos has never had any trouble beating down hulk
#17 Posted by TheUltimateSurvivor (839 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe: Proof ?
#18 Posted by joshmightbe (25009 posts) - - Show Bio

yes the words in the balloon were changed but the scene did happen in canon 
#19 Posted by dewboy01 (1876 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos.

#20 Posted by t_swordsman (30 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos 99 out of 100 times lol

#21 Posted by TheSpiritStalker (2104 posts) - - Show Bio

#22 Posted by TheUltimateSurvivor (839 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe said:
"
yes the words in the balloon were changed but the scene did happen in canon  "
So ? That's nothing. Since when pimp-slapping someone = defeating ? Pathetic.
#23 Posted by pooty (11541 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheUltimateSurvivor: During any encounter between Hulk and Thanos, Hulk has never caused any problems for Thanos. Thanos took on Hulk/Thing together(Quasar had to help Hulk/Thing from getting injured). Thanos took on Hulk/Drax and sent them reeling with one hit. None of the battles have been finished but you can always see Thanos with the upperhand. Also Hulk has problems with Silver Surfer who Thanos easily beat in the past. Also if Zeus=Odin and Zeus just beat the living crap out of Hulk we can assume Odin would do the same to Hulk. Odin had a long battle with Thanos and Thanos was fine after the battle. Hulk wasn't fine after the beating Zeus put on him.
#24 Edited by TheUltimateSurvivor (839 posts) - - Show Bio
@pooty said:

" @TheUltimateSurvivor: During any encounter between Hulk and Thanos, Hulk has never caused any problems for Thanos. Thanos took on Hulk/Thing together(Quasar had to help Hulk/Thing from getting injured). Thanos took on Hulk/Drax and sent them reeling with one hit. None of the battles have been finished but you can always see Thanos with the upperhand. Also Hulk has problems with Silver Surfer who Thanos easily beat in the past. Also if Zeus=Odin and Zeus just beat the living crap out of Hulk we can assume Odin would do the same to Hulk. Odin had a long battle with Thanos and Thanos was fine after the battle. Hulk wasn't fine after the beating Zeus put on him. "

Lol what ? Odin was shitting on Thanos all the way, that pink bullshit didn't even stand a chance.
Bah, like Surfer was that powerful back in days. Norrin needed Hulk's power to break Galactus shields.
Where did he have the upperhand ? Oh wait, nowhere. Professor Hulk ? LOL. What a feat.
#25 Posted by Shadowglenn (582 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheUltimateSurvivor: you really think hulk stands a chance against thanos. Thanos has won easily in every encounter
#26 Posted by pooty (11541 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheUltimateSurvivor:  Surfer beat Hulk during World War Hulk.  Surfer was not even at full power. Thanos did a MUCH better job against Odin then Hulk did with Zeus. Thanos was still standing ready for more. Hulk was conscienceless chained to a rock. Thanos has defeated Thor, SS, Drax. All people who have beaten or stalemated Hulk. Who are some people Hulk has defeated that Thanos has lost too?
#27 Posted by God_Spawn (38234 posts) - - Show Bio

Now we just need a doomsday vs juggernaut vs Wolverine fanboys and we would set.

#28 Posted by TheUltimateSurvivor (839 posts) - - Show Bio
@Shadowglenn said:
" @TheUltimateSurvivor: you really think hulk stands a chance against thanos. Thanos has won easily in every encounter "
He has never won. What a pity.
@pooty said:
" @TheUltimateSurvivor:  Surfer beat Hulk during World War Hulk.  Surfer was not even at full power. Thanos did a MUCH better job against Odin then Hulk did with Zeus. Thanos was still standing ready for more. Hulk was conscienceless chained to a rock. Thanos has defeated Thor, SS, Drax. All people who have beaten or stalemated Hulk. Who are some people Hulk has defeated that Thanos has lost too? "

Surfer got stomped in Planet Hulk Arc. Stop smoking.
Thanos got owned, he did nothing. Just like Hulk got owned by Zeus the thunderfarter.
Defeated Thor with what ? Tech ? What a feat.
SS who needed Hulk's power to break Galactus shields ? What a feat.
The fact is Thanos never beat the Hulk and was trying to avoid him.
Not that I'm saying Hulk would win, in fact they're both pussies, only Thanos is a pink pussy, and Hulk is green.
#29 Posted by pooty (11541 posts) - - Show Bio

No, Thanos defeated Thor under his own power. He only needed tech when Thor had the power gem.
Thanos had a better showing vs the gods then Hulk did.
Trying to avoid Hulk? Thanos said that ages ago. But whenever they met Hulk ALWAYS had someone helping him and Hulk still was on the receiving end.
Hulk is one of the most physically powerful earth born heroes ever. And Thanos is above Herald level. I don't know why that makes them pussies.

#30 Posted by AworkofArt69 (45 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it a battle of rock/paper/scissors?

#31 Posted by GoIden_Patriot (106 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos owns the Hulk but not deadpool, not even Death can stop deadpool, and because deadpool can break the 4th wall, he can look on wikipedia or something to find out how to beat thanos or soemthing like that. To be completely honest Deadpool in a sense is a reality warper.
#32 Posted by joshmightbe (25009 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheUltimateSurvivor: Thanos has never gone down in a fight with anyone lower than a Herald of Galactus and Hulk has never been Herald level, during planet Hulk Surfer was severely depowered, I have been a Hulk fan my whole life and am fully aware of his capabilities and beating Thanos is simply beyond his ability. And Btw after Thanos knocked Hulk and Drax out in that scene he went on to beat the living sh*t out of a large group of heroes and when Hulk did get back up he was knocked right back down
#33 Posted by pooty (11541 posts) - - Show Bio
@GoIden_Patriot:  Deadpool has been beaten by Wolverine, Daken. He was stalemated by Eric Killmonger. Yes DP can break the 4th wall and pull any weapon out his ass but it doesn't help him in this fight
#34 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone please lock this spite thread.
#35 Edited by GoIden_Patriot (106 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool can simply break the forth wall to tell stan lee to make thanos suck and lose the fight :P, or give Deadpool the power of a writer/animator and simply Erase thanos lol
#36 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheUltimateSurvivor:

Surfer was depowered when he got beat by Hulk...what a feat?

#37 Posted by whacknasty (5634 posts) - - Show Bio
@alcoholbob said:
"
"
I'm upset that no one has reacted to how awesome this scan is yet...

Thanos having his own helicopter with his name on the tail = instant victory, Magnum P.I. style.
#38 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio
@GrandSymbiote94 said:
"
"
Dude, you make the best bar plots ever :)
#39 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11699 posts) - - Show Bio
@venomoushatred1001 said:
" @GrandSymbiote94 said:
"
"
Dude, you make the best bar plots ever :) "
Sorry I'm not smart wat are bar plots?
#40 Posted by joshmightbe (25009 posts) - - Show Bio
@GrandSymbiote94: Demotivational posters or motivational basically its what you call that style of pic with the pic surrounded by the black box
#41 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11699 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe said:
" @GrandSymbiote94: Demotivational posters or motivational basically its what you call that style of pic with the pic surrounded by the black box "
oh now i get it thanks
#42 Posted by AssertingValor (5407 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos easy..............................................................
#43 Posted by weaponx (1566 posts) - - Show Bio
@capfan80 said:
" Let the fanboys destroy each other and then I will rule the COMIC VINE!  HAHAHAHAHAHA! "
LOL!!

Thanos;)
#44 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@Grandsymbiote: The box you just made. You know with Hulk and deadpool and Spite.
#45 Posted by Herokiller12344 (999 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool, cause he's awesome

#46 Posted by DrinkUrPruneJuice77 (1598 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos stomps.

#47 Posted by Sydneytuah (299 posts) - - Show Bio

Obviously my son Thanos the right hand of death will win

because he is my literal son lol, he can out-fight Champion, and destroy a universe

@t_swordsman: if thanos wins 99 out of 100 times

what happen to that 1 time

#48 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos solo's...

#49 Posted by Bo88gdan (4484 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos

hulk

deadpool

#50 Posted by spiderbuck (2454 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bo88gdan said:

Thanos

hulk