Thanos Can Use All Of His Resorces

Thanos Can't Use The Scourge Virus

Out Side Help Allowed

BFR Allowed

Win Death, K.O, Surrender, BFR

Opponents

#2 Posted by The_Soverighn (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

#3 Posted by Senturion (146 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a tough one, GRT is supposed to be the toughest Viltrumite,strongest and fastest, and thanos is crazy powerful anyway, anyone know how they compare in strength?

At this point i will say that thragg wins, but this is just my first thought!

#4 Posted by The Dude. (902 posts) - - Show Bio

What are this Thragg's feats that stack up to Thanos's? haven't read any Invincible, so any info would be much appreciated.

#5 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (5270 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Dude. said:

What are this Thragg's feats that stack up to Thanos's? haven't read any Invincible, so any info would be much appreciated.

Mostly combat stuff it's harder to give feats of these characters to someone who hasn't read the series. Because they don't showcase many feats like lifting skyscrapers and such. But Invinsible was benching 400 tons around his first apperance and apparently his father is stronger then him and Thragg beat both Invincible and his dad at the same time. While on patrol, Marks dad was able to fly away and put out a house fire in a second or so and after beating Invincible half to death, reached escape volocity in a few minutes. Thragg is the strongest of his people who are basically the Kryptonian/Dexamites of the Invincible U. Thragg may be a better fighter all around but Thanos is smarter by far.

#6 Posted by The Dude. (902 posts) - - Show Bio

@Guardiandevil83 said:

@The Dude. said:

Mostly combat stuff it's harder to give feats of these characters to someone who hasn't read the series. Because they don't showcase many feats like lifting skyscrapers and such. But Invinsible was benching 400 tons around his first apperance and apparently his father is stronger then him and Thragg beat both Invincible and his dad at the same time. While on patrol, Marks dad was able to fly away and put out a house fire in a second or so and after beating Invincible half to death, reached escape volocity in a few minutes. Thragg is the strongest of his people who are basically the Kryptonian/Dexamites of the Invincible U. Thragg may be a better fighter all around but Thanos is smarter by far.

Hmm, thank you very much for that, gives me some insight. But, only truly know one of the combatants, so couldn't give a proper opinion on this fight, gonna sit it out and read the replies :-)

#7 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (1524 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Thanos hands down

Round 2: Kind of depends what Thragg can accomplish with his prep. And what allies he brings. But I am willing to bet that Thanos can bring more powerful allies, and possible do better with his prep.

So Thanos

#8 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Dude. said:

I feel very sad for you, Invincible is great. You should read it immediately.

#9 Posted by cliffrice (1014 posts) - - Show Bio

well judging from his description Thragg still probably isnt in thanos's league.

#10 Posted by The Dude. (902 posts) - - Show Bio

@Baldy said:

@The Dude. said:

I feel you could be quite correct there, and sounds like I should look at the tpb's. I'll certainly look into this, as i've heard enough about it to pique my curiosity, will have to add the first few trades to my Amazon cart. Thank you for the heads up.

#11 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (5270 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Dude. said:

@Baldy said:

@The Dude. said:

I feel you could be quite correct there, and sounds like I should look at the tpb's. I'll certainly look into this, as i've heard enough about it to pique my curiosity, will have to add the first few trades to my Amazon cart. Thank you for the heads up.

I was like you....love the series!! Now as for the fight. If it were a random encounter Thragg would eventually maul Thanos. Both are men of importance and taker of worlds but there is still a slight difference. Thanos kills out of curiosity or to appease his lady love basically a means to an end. But Thragg truly loves to fight and kill. It's almost sexual. I truly believe he would rather slaughter the worlds he's taken over in a big brawl rather then have them give up. His word to allow them to live if they yeild is probably the only thing that saves them. I agree that a prep battle will have Thanos taking the win. Thragg first round. Thanos in the second.

#12 Posted by Ms. Omega (4403 posts) - - Show Bio

Also the member of Thragg's race have an ability to grow more and more powerful the more they push their powers to the limit and they also age much much slower than humans. Omni-Man stated he is a few hundred to a thousand years old by human standards.

#13 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5134 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos wins both rounds. The first round will be the toughest because Thragg is very powerful and ruthless and maybe able to surprise Thanos.
Second round , it's Thanos with prep Nuff said.

#14 Posted by stonerthps (734 posts) - - Show Bio

Does GRT have any kind of telepathy resistance? If not why did you make this thread? Lol.

#15 Posted by The_Soverighn (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#16 Edited by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

Tough to say, since we have yet to see Thragg break a sweat in Invincible, even though he's been able to casually stomp EVERY character who crosses his path in the series.

#17 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (4879 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos has more powers, better intellect and more feats. I read Invincible and I don't see Thragg hangin with Thanos. He's definitely powerful but I dont even think he could beat Black Adam or Supes.

#18 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@texasdeathmatch said:

Tough to say, since we have yet to see Thragg break a sweat in Invincible, even though he's been able to casually stomp EVERY character who crosses his path in the series.

He solo'd omni man and invincible. Although it was pretty bloody, Thragg wasn't exerting an ounce of effort.

#19 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos both rounds.