• 156 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by never give up (9604 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
caption
#2 Posted by King Saturn (224203 posts) - - Show Bio
Thanos should win here...
#3 Posted by Shadow Tiger (412 posts) - - Show Bio

>.>

<.<
>.>
-_-...
You all know who I vote for... XDDD
#4 Posted by Rei-Kai (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos, for many reasons.

1. Mindrape.
2. Transmutation.
3. Dimension dump.
4. Energy siphon.
5. Just flat out stronger and more durable.

#5 Posted by Scarlet Thor (1112 posts) - - Show Bio

thanos

#6 Posted by King Saturn (224203 posts) - - Show Bio
This is such a Lovely Thread
#7 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

lol yubba boo doo

#8 Posted by King Saturn (224203 posts) - - Show Bio
Yippity Wubba Yubba Yubba... I am loving the sound of Elephants trampling over my feet  !
#9 Posted by never give up (9604 posts) - - Show Bio

No goku fans...

#10 Posted by Mind_Games (888 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see any Thanos also
Goku does not have protection for his mind so thanos can easily beat goku.

#11 Posted by Nite Watcher (86 posts) - - Show Bio

WOW I thought Goku would be the victor but I guess not.

I'm guessin Thanos becuaes of what Rei-Kai said

#12 Posted by Fresh Prince (5148 posts) - - Show Bio

thanos

#13 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
Rei-Kai said:
"Thanos, for many reasons.

1. Mindrape.
2. Transmutation.
3. Dimension dump.
4. Energy siphon.
5. Just flat out stronger and more durable."
First four yes, last one NO!  Thanos still wins.
#14 Posted by Vance Astro (91234 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku would erase Thanos but nobody respects DBZ enough to use logic so I don't know why people keep bothering to make these.

Moderator
#15 Posted by never give up (9604 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Goku would erase Thanos but nobody respects DBZ enough to use logic so I don't know why people keep bothering to make these."
How would he erase thanos.
#16 Posted by never give up (9604 posts) - - Show Bio

No answer huh...

#17 Posted by Vance Astro (91234 posts) - - Show Bio
never give up said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Goku would erase Thanos but nobody respects DBZ enough to use logic so I don't know why people keep bothering to make these."
How would he erase thanos."
Same way he erases everyone else.He sees the way they fight...comes up with a plan and executes it.He has the power to kill him..he just needs to find an opening or beat Thanos down enough leaving him vulnerable.
Moderator
#18 Posted by never give up (9604 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"never give up said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Goku would erase Thanos but nobody respects DBZ enough to use logic so I don't know why people keep bothering to make these."
How would he erase thanos."
Same way he erases everyone else.He sees the way they fight...comes up with a plan and executes it.He has the power to kill him..he just needs to find an opening or beat Thanos down enough leaving him vulnerable."
You sure that can work on him.
#19 Posted by never give up (9604 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance can you answer my question.

#20 Posted by Yoshimitsu (185 posts) - - Show Bio
Thanos stomps Goku flat. His energy manipulation is greater than Goku's. Plus, he could just take over Goku's body and make him do what he wants.
#21 Posted by never give up (9604 posts) - - Show Bio
Yoshimitsu said:
"Thanos stomps Goku flat. His energy manipulation is greater than Goku's. Plus, he could just take over Goku's body and make him do what he wants.
"
Your right.
#22 Posted by Mind_Games (888 posts) - - Show Bio

Well the mind manipulation is the major part i go for Thanos beaten the crap out of goku.

#23 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

How can you people say Goku has a weak mind?? So far, he can sense people from across the universe and across other dimension with very little concentration. What does that prove? 
#24 Posted by The Rookie (3126 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos wins

#25 Posted by never give up (9604 posts) - - Show Bio
Could goku blasts even phase thanos sense he has taken silver surfer  blasts with no ill effect. I would not know which one to put above surfer blasts are goku blasts also thanos shields have withstood surfer blasts.

Here thanos takes surfer blasts with no ill effect




Also here thanos shields withstand surfer blasts.


#26 Posted by Mind_Games (888 posts) - - Show Bio
never give up said:
"Could goku blasts even phase thanos sense he has taken silver surfer  blasts with no ill effect. I would not know which one to put above surfer blasts are goku blasts also thanos shields have withstood surfer blasts.

Here thanos takes surfer blasts with no ill effect




Also here thanos shields withstand surfer blasts.


"

Hedatary said:
"
How can you people say Goku has a weak mind?? So far, he can sense people from across the universe and across other dimension with very little concentration. What does that prove? 
"
Well look at the clip shileds are sued in there goku would try fighting through them but he would be attacked by the mind Thanos is a strong telepath goku sure he could sense different power levels and all i give him credit for taht but thanos could have goku (when thanos is suing his mind) to beat the living crap out of himself. think of it if Goku tieres out he is virtually powerless will thanos would be stil strong enough to beat him.
#27 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

This was done already.

#28 Posted by never give up (9604 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"This was done already."
It was?
#29 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by never give up (9604 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by TruePwnge (2764 posts) - - Show Bio
@never give up said:

" Vance Astro said:

"Goku would erase Thanos but nobody respects DBZ enough to use logic so I don't know why people keep bothering to make these."
How would he erase thanos. "
.
*facepalm* but waaaaaait
 
didn't Sentry beat Galactus?
#32 Posted by ultimatewarrior123 (1374 posts) - - Show Bio

I would have to side with Goku to win
Thanos would not be able to affect goku's mind 
Thanos may be able to transmute goku, although Goku has reversed reality warping against his body. 
Thanos has amazing feats of beating the silver surfer, Goku would have a tough time, although dragonfist could do the trick. 
Thanos has amazing cosmic blasting power. 
Goku has amazing speed 
Goku has amazing skill 
 
I choose goku, but it made me think alot, I am not 100% happy with my answer, I have a hunch with the transmuting, though goku has reversed reality warping. 
Anyway, I would like to see a fight like that.
#33 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@ultimatewarrior123 said:
"I would have to side with Goku to winThanos would not be able to affect goku's mind Thanos may be able to transmute goku, although Goku has reversed reality warping against his body. Thanos has amazing feats of beating the silver surfer, Goku would have a tough time, although dragonfist could do the trick. Thanos has amazing cosmic blasting power. Goku has amazing speed Goku has amazing skill  I choose goku, but it made me think alot, I am not 100% happy with my answer, I have a hunch with the transmuting, though goku has reversed reality warping. Anyway, I would like to see a fight like that. "
1: thanos can and wiull effect gokus mind 
2:thanos turns goku into a ant and crushes him, end of goku 
3:goku would lose to SS in a matter of seconds, plus dragon fist would not help at all since thanos has a shell around him 
4:once blast from some cosmic and goku would be down, such blasts have hurt the likes of thor and odin 
5:gokus speed pales to SS and his speed is also only past that of the human eye 
6:gokus can have all the skill in the world, it will not help him
#34 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio
@Rei-Kai said:
"Thanos, for many reasons.1. Mindrape.2. Transmutation.3. Dimension dump.4. Energy siphon.5. Just flat out stronger and more durable. "
#35 Posted by JThree47693 (2538 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos stomps.
#36 Posted by BillyBonzo (418 posts) - - Show Bio

goku doesnt impress me at all compared to other people thanos has faced 

#37 Posted by ultimatewarrior123 (1374 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@ultimatewarrior123 said:
"I would have to side with Goku to winThanos would not be able to affect goku's mind Thanos may be able to transmute goku, although Goku has reversed reality warping against his body. Thanos has amazing feats of beating the silver surfer, Goku would have a tough time, although dragonfist could do the trick. Thanos has amazing cosmic blasting power. Goku has amazing speed Goku has amazing skill  I choose goku, but it made me think alot, I am not 100% happy with my answer, I have a hunch with the transmuting, though goku has reversed reality warping. Anyway, I would like to see a fight like that. "
1: thanos can and wiull effect gokus mind 2:thanos turns goku into a ant and crushes him, end of goku 3:goku would lose to SS in a matter of seconds, plus dragon fist would not help at all since thanos has a shell around him 4:once blast from some cosmic and goku would be down, such blasts have hurt the likes of thor and odin 5:gokus speed pales to SS and his speed is also only past that of the human eye 6:gokus can have all the skill in the world, it will not help him "

Nope he would not effect goku's mind 
Goku has better skill 
Is faster than you think 
I doubt that one blast would be all it takes, that is exaggeration. 
Goku would let the world know that thanos get's humiliated by an ant, just like buu got owned by a peice of chocolate.
#38 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@ultimatewarrior123 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@ultimatewarrior123 said:
"I would have to side with Goku to winThanos would not be able to affect goku's mind Thanos may be able to transmute goku, although Goku has reversed reality warping against his body. Thanos has amazing feats of beating the silver surfer, Goku would have a tough time, although dragonfist could do the trick. Thanos has amazing cosmic blasting power. Goku has amazing speed Goku has amazing skill  I choose goku, but it made me think alot, I am not 100% happy with my answer, I have a hunch with the transmuting, though goku has reversed reality warping. Anyway, I would like to see a fight like that. "
1: thanos can and wiull effect gokus mind 2:thanos turns goku into a ant and crushes him, end of goku 3:goku would lose to SS in a matter of seconds, plus dragon fist would not help at all since thanos has a shell around him 4:once blast from some cosmic and goku would be down, such blasts have hurt the likes of thor and odin 5:gokus speed pales to SS and his speed is also only past that of the human eye 6:gokus can have all the skill in the world, it will not help him "
Nope he would not effect goku's mind Goku has better skill Is faster than you think I doubt that one blast would be all it takes, that is exaggeration. Goku would let the world know that thanos get's humiliated by an ant, just like buu got owned by a peice of chocolate. "
goku will not be able to own thanos as a ant, also that was vegeto not just goku and since they were fused they were already altered so this means that the candy would still be the same as the body, and why can't thanos mind rape him? and goku is not faster then i think and yes one blast of cosmic power and it's done
#39 Posted by ultimatewarrior123 (1374 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@ultimatewarrior123 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@ultimatewarrior123 said:
"I would have to side with Goku to winThanos would not be able to affect goku's mind Thanos may be able to transmute goku, although Goku has reversed reality warping against his body. Thanos has amazing feats of beating the silver surfer, Goku would have a tough time, although dragonfist could do the trick. Thanos has amazing cosmic blasting power. Goku has amazing speed Goku has amazing skill  I choose goku, but it made me think alot, I am not 100% happy with my answer, I have a hunch with the transmuting, though goku has reversed reality warping. Anyway, I would like to see a fight like that. "
1: thanos can and wiull effect gokus mind 2:thanos turns goku into a ant and crushes him, end of goku 3:goku would lose to SS in a matter of seconds, plus dragon fist would not help at all since thanos has a shell around him 4:once blast from some cosmic and goku would be down, such blasts have hurt the likes of thor and odin 5:gokus speed pales to SS and his speed is also only past that of the human eye 6:gokus can have all the skill in the world, it will not help him "
Nope he would not effect goku's mind Goku has better skill Is faster than you think I doubt that one blast would be all it takes, that is exaggeration. Goku would let the world know that thanos get's humiliated by an ant, just like buu got owned by a peice of chocolate. "
goku will not be able to own thanos as a ant, also that was vegeto not just goku and since they were fused they were already altered so this means that the candy would still be the same as the body, and why can't thanos mind rape him? and goku is not faster then i think and yes one blast of cosmic power and it's done "

Vegeta has demonstrated that mind control and telepathic attacks are not a match for saiyan physiology and pride. 
Goku is also shown to have telepathic abilities which should protect him. 
 
Fusion does not protect you from transmuting, raw piwer does, veggeto had the power, and now so does goku. 
Goku is faster than thanos
#40 Posted by Racer_X (663 posts) - - Show Bio

i agree with dc marvel
thanos wins this ez

#41 Posted by Electricity (170 posts) - - Show Bio

Was it an accident that theses two of these?

#42 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@ultimatewarrior123 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@ultimatewarrior123 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@ultimatewarrior123 said:
"I would have to side with Goku to winThanos would not be able to affect goku's mind Thanos may be able to transmute goku, although Goku has reversed reality warping against his body. Thanos has amazing feats of beating the silver surfer, Goku would have a tough time, although dragonfist could do the trick. Thanos has amazing cosmic blasting power. Goku has amazing speed Goku has amazing skill  I choose goku, but it made me think alot, I am not 100% happy with my answer, I have a hunch with the transmuting, though goku has reversed reality warping. Anyway, I would like to see a fight like that. "
1: thanos can and wiull effect gokus mind 2:thanos turns goku into a ant and crushes him, end of goku 3:goku would lose to SS in a matter of seconds, plus dragon fist would not help at all since thanos has a shell around him 4:once blast from some cosmic and goku would be down, such blasts have hurt the likes of thor and odin 5:gokus speed pales to SS and his speed is also only past that of the human eye 6:gokus can have all the skill in the world, it will not help him "
Nope he would not effect goku's mind Goku has better skill Is faster than you think I doubt that one blast would be all it takes, that is exaggeration. Goku would let the world know that thanos get's humiliated by an ant, just like buu got owned by a peice of chocolate. "
goku will not be able to own thanos as a ant, also that was vegeto not just goku and since they were fused they were already altered so this means that the candy would still be the same as the body, and why can't thanos mind rape him? and goku is not faster then i think and yes one blast of cosmic power and it's done "
Vegeta has demonstrated that mind control and telepathic attacks are not a match for saiyan physiology and pride. Goku is also shown to have telepathic abilities which should protect him.  Fusion does not protect you from transmuting, raw piwer does, veggeto had the power, and now so does goku. Goku is faster than thanos "
LOL who in DBZ has a mind like thanos LMAO sorry but thanos still rapes him 
and yes fusion did protect him
#43 Posted by Assman (1840 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos is one being that Goku won't be powering up high enough to put an end too.  Thanos ftw
#44 Posted by WindCloud (2678 posts) - - Show Bio

If Thanos doesn't have the IG, AND if this is SSJ3 or above, then Goku should win.  
 
If Thanos has the IG, then Goku would lose no matter what saiyan level he's at.  

#45 Edited by Racer_X (663 posts) - - Show Bio

thanos crushes goku
even super saiyan vegito doesnt have a chance

#46 Posted by ultimatewarrior123 (1374 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@ultimatewarrior123 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@ultimatewarrior123 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@ultimatewarrior123 said:
"I would have to side with Goku to winThanos would not be able to affect goku's mind Thanos may be able to transmute goku, although Goku has reversed reality warping against his body. Thanos has amazing feats of beating the silver surfer, Goku would have a tough time, although dragonfist could do the trick. Thanos has amazing cosmic blasting power. Goku has amazing speed Goku has amazing skill  I choose goku, but it made me think alot, I am not 100% happy with my answer, I have a hunch with the transmuting, though goku has reversed reality warping. Anyway, I would like to see a fight like that. "
1: thanos can and wiull effect gokus mind 2:thanos turns goku into a ant and crushes him, end of goku 3:goku would lose to SS in a matter of seconds, plus dragon fist would not help at all since thanos has a shell around him 4:once blast from some cosmic and goku would be down, such blasts have hurt the likes of thor and odin 5:gokus speed pales to SS and his speed is also only past that of the human eye 6:gokus can have all the skill in the world, it will not help him "
Nope he would not effect goku's mind Goku has better skill Is faster than you think I doubt that one blast would be all it takes, that is exaggeration. Goku would let the world know that thanos get's humiliated by an ant, just like buu got owned by a peice of chocolate. "
goku will not be able to own thanos as a ant, also that was vegeto not just goku and since they were fused they were already altered so this means that the candy would still be the same as the body, and why can't thanos mind rape him? and goku is not faster then i think and yes one blast of cosmic power and it's done "
Vegeta has demonstrated that mind control and telepathic attacks are not a match for saiyan physiology and pride. Goku is also shown to have telepathic abilities which should protect him.  Fusion does not protect you from transmuting, raw piwer does, veggeto had the power, and now so does goku. Goku is faster than thanos "
LOL who in DBZ has a mind like thanos LMAO sorry but thanos still rapes him and yes fusion did protect him "

Lol, and so basically you have no proof. 
You can't just say who has a mind like him or her, you can't answer that, Goku is resistant to telepathic attacks and so it is a feat. No mind games.
#47 Posted by BIackFlash (1909 posts) - - Show Bio
@Racer_X said:
" thanos crushes goku even super saiyan vegito doesnt have a chance "
Easy victory for Thanos
#48 Posted by Tradog (1768 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos kills goku with the upmost ease silver sufer could beat goku easily and thanos beat him down in like 2 seconds so im sure thanos can win this battle.

#49 Posted by SwaggaB0y (5262 posts) - - Show Bio

GOKU DIES LIKE ALWAYS!
#50 Posted by SilverGalford (3262 posts) - - Show Bio

i love this pic