Thanos vs Genryusai Yamamoto

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Amazingoctus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Amazingoctus
No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

3 rounds: Round 1 Hand to Hand (KO only)

Round 2 Yamamoto can only use his shikai,minus Ennetsu Jigoko (KO again)

Round 3 Anything goes to the DEATH

Thanos has nothing to give him extra strength, but has a sword that he can use like a Zanpakuto and shoot cosmic energy out of

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By buttersdaman000

Thanos.............

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Simon_the_digger

Thanos would destroy the entire Bleach verse.

Amazingoctus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Amazingoctus

@Ferdelance: I think that is an exaggeration, though will accept he could beat Yama-Jii (not easily though >_>)

solesamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By solesamurai

@Amazingoctus said:

@Ferdelance: I think that is an exaggeration, though will accept he could beat Yama-Jii (not easily though >_>)

He could beat Yam-jii incredibly easy. Never make another thread again if you can;t see that.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#6  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@Ferdelance said:

Thanos would destroy the entire Bleach verse.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By NeonGameWave

Thanos.

jobbernos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jobbernos

current thanos dies.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

I don't see what yamamoto can do here..

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By uberhikari

@jobbernos said:

current thanos dies.

LOLOL! It's sad but it might be true. Thanos was beat up by Captain America wasn't he?

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

Thanos wins.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By daak1212

Thanos

Avatar image for deactivated-5b15216a2a1e3
deactivated-5b15216a2a1e3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey guys you're forgotting the physics fact that Yamamoto is a spirit, Thanos can't see or touch him, so if we would make him killable, he could have same physical stats as Thanos does... By that scenario, both being physically and spiritually equal, in round 1 it's a tie, Thanos is an exceptionally great martial artist and so is Yamamoto due to thousands of years hard training, actually Yama wins if he can use his bone brutal punching techniques.. But in round 2 however, it goes straight to Thanos. I saw you gave him a sword with cosmic energy powers and not to forget about the psychic powers of Thanos. So given that he can use telekinesis to damage him, telepathy to disturb his thinking,teleportation to escape, energy to shoot and protect himself, I don't see in no way Thanos getting caught up in Yamamoto's shikai, and even if he does it wouldn't be quite enough and he could still survive and beat Yamamoto with his psychic and energy powers... In round 3, if Thanos is equipped with infinity gauntlet, he stomps.. but if not, then I guess he still would win, combined with all his powers.. no matter how powerful Ennetsu Jigoku is, I don't see him getting caught in these flames, he would be too smart for that.. So in a contest in 1 tie/Yamamoto and 2 wins for Thanos, Thanos wins. lol so even if he would be in equal physical terms with Yamamoto, his superior powers still make him a stronger character out of the two...but in these likely terms, it would be one great fight!

Devil_Driver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is it after so many bleach battles on this forum that people continue bringing up the whole spirit/invisible thing? no matter how many times it gets explained, that for the purpose of a battle thread it is assumed that two characters can interact with one another, otherwise what would be the point?

I can't stand Thanos he is one of the most incredibly boring overhyped characters I have ever read, and I like bleach, Yamaji is my favorite bleach character and yet there is no way he is beating Thanos in any of these rounds, anyone being objective will tell you that.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#16  Edited By nefarious

Thanos spanks the old man and then proceeds to pimpslap him.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos spanks the old man and then proceeds to pimpslap him.

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

Seriously? A person with over 3000 posts made this.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Jimmy_Rustler

http://exnba.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/shaq-finally-gets-it-shaq-gifs.gif

What kind of ungodly spite is this? And why was it bumped? Why wasn't it locked when it was made two years ago???

@jedixman@vance_astro@god_spawn: Someone really hates Bleach characters..

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By nerdchore

*predicts thread being locked*

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey guys you're forgotting the physics fact that Yamamoto is a spirit, Thanos can't see or touch him, so if we would make him killable, he could have same physical stats as Thanos does... By that scenario, both being physically and spiritually equal, in round 1 it's a tie, Thanos is an exceptionally great martial artist and so is Yamamoto due to thousands of years hard training, actually Yama wins if he can use his bone brutal punching techniques.. But in round 2 however, it goes straight to Thanos. I saw you gave him a sword with cosmic energy powers and not to forget about the psychic powers of Thanos. So given that he can use telekinesis to damage him, telepathy to disturb his thinking,teleportation to escape, energy to shoot and protect himself, I don't see in no way Thanos getting caught up in Yamamoto's shikai, and even if he does it wouldn't be quite enough and he could still survive and beat Yamamoto with his psychic and energy powers... In round 3, if Thanos is equipped with infinity gauntlet, he stomps.. but if not, then I guess he still would win, combined with all his powers.. no matter how powerful Ennetsu Jigoku is, I don't see him getting caught in these flames, he would be too smart for that.. So in a contest in 1 tie/Yamamoto and 2 wins for Thanos, Thanos wins. lol so even if he would be in equal physical terms with Yamamoto, his superior powers still make him a stronger character out of the two...but in these likely terms, it would be one great fight!

soul reapers are touchable