This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Amazingoctus (3221 posts) - - Show Bio

vs

3 rounds: Round 1 Hand to Hand (KO only)

Round 2 Yamamoto can only use his shikai,minus Ennetsu Jigoko (KO again)

Round 3 Anything goes to the DEATH

Thanos has nothing to give him extra strength, but has a sword that he can use like a Zanpakuto and shoot cosmic energy out of

#2 Posted by buttersdaman000 (13404 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos.............

#3 Posted by Simon_the_digger (4745 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos would destroy the entire Bleach verse.

#4 Edited by Amazingoctus (3221 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferdelance: I think that is an exaggeration, though will accept he could beat Yama-Jii (not easily though >_>)

#5 Posted by solesamurai (590 posts) - - Show Bio

@Amazingoctus said:

@Ferdelance: I think that is an exaggeration, though will accept he could beat Yama-Jii (not easily though >_>)

He could beat Yam-jii incredibly easy. Never make another thread again if you can;t see that.

#6 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (33204 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferdelance said:

Thanos would destroy the entire Bleach verse.

#7 Posted by NeonGameWave (11587 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos.

#8 Posted by jobbernos (1522 posts) - - Show Bio

current thanos dies.

#9 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (26687 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see what yamamoto can do here..

#10 Posted by uberhikari (2493 posts) - - Show Bio

@jobbernos said:

current thanos dies.

LOLOL! It's sad but it might be true. Thanos was beat up by Captain America wasn't he?

#11 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7261 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos wins.

#12 Posted by daak1212 (8317 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos

#13 Edited by TheRightCritic (28 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey guys you're forgotting the physics fact that Yamamoto is a spirit, Thanos can't see or touch him, so if we would make him killable, he could have same physical stats as Thanos does... By that scenario, both being physically and spiritually equal, in round 1 it's a tie, Thanos is an exceptionally great martial artist and so is Yamamoto due to thousands of years hard training, actually Yama wins if he can use his bone brutal punching techniques.. But in round 2 however, it goes straight to Thanos. I saw you gave him a sword with cosmic energy powers and not to forget about the psychic powers of Thanos. So given that he can use telekinesis to damage him, telepathy to disturb his thinking,teleportation to escape, energy to shoot and protect himself, I don't see in no way Thanos getting caught up in Yamamoto's shikai, and even if he does it wouldn't be quite enough and he could still survive and beat Yamamoto with his psychic and energy powers... In round 3, if Thanos is equipped with infinity gauntlet, he stomps.. but if not, then I guess he still would win, combined with all his powers.. no matter how powerful Ennetsu Jigoku is, I don't see him getting caught in these flames, he would be too smart for that.. So in a contest in 1 tie/Yamamoto and 2 wins for Thanos, Thanos wins. lol so even if he would be in equal physical terms with Yamamoto, his superior powers still make him a stronger character out of the two...but in these likely terms, it would be one great fight!

#14 Posted by Devil_Driver (580 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is it after so many bleach battles on this forum that people continue bringing up the whole spirit/invisible thing? no matter how many times it gets explained, that for the purpose of a battle thread it is assumed that two characters can interact with one another, otherwise what would be the point?

I can't stand Thanos he is one of the most incredibly boring overhyped characters I have ever read, and I like bleach, Yamaji is my favorite bleach character and yet there is no way he is beating Thanos in any of these rounds, anyone being objective will tell you that.

#15 Posted by vintage_spiderman (3427 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow

#16 Edited by Nefarious (28469 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos spanks the old man and then proceeds to pimpslap him.

#17 Posted by MysticMedivh (17481 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos spanks the old man and then proceeds to pimpslap him.

#18 Edited by TheNaughtyTitan (6140 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously? A person with over 3000 posts made this.

#19 Posted by Etheral_Dreams (4805 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Edited by Jimmy_Rustler (3125 posts) - - Show Bio

http://exnba.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/shaq-finally-gets-it-shaq-gifs.gif

What kind of ungodly spite is this? And why was it bumped? Why wasn't it locked when it was made two years ago???

@jedixman@vance_astro@god_spawn: Someone really hates Bleach characters..

#21 Edited by nerdchore (3321 posts) - - Show Bio

*predicts thread being locked*

#22 Posted by ssj_god (13094 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey guys you're forgotting the physics fact that Yamamoto is a spirit, Thanos can't see or touch him, so if we would make him killable, he could have same physical stats as Thanos does... By that scenario, both being physically and spiritually equal, in round 1 it's a tie, Thanos is an exceptionally great martial artist and so is Yamamoto due to thousands of years hard training, actually Yama wins if he can use his bone brutal punching techniques.. But in round 2 however, it goes straight to Thanos. I saw you gave him a sword with cosmic energy powers and not to forget about the psychic powers of Thanos. So given that he can use telekinesis to damage him, telepathy to disturb his thinking,teleportation to escape, energy to shoot and protect himself, I don't see in no way Thanos getting caught up in Yamamoto's shikai, and even if he does it wouldn't be quite enough and he could still survive and beat Yamamoto with his psychic and energy powers... In round 3, if Thanos is equipped with infinity gauntlet, he stomps.. but if not, then I guess he still would win, combined with all his powers.. no matter how powerful Ennetsu Jigoku is, I don't see him getting caught in these flames, he would be too smart for that.. So in a contest in 1 tie/Yamamoto and 2 wins for Thanos, Thanos wins. lol so even if he would be in equal physical terms with Yamamoto, his superior powers still make him a stronger character out of the two...but in these likely terms, it would be one great fight!

soul reapers are touchable