• 94 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by Combysses (128 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by capall (8130 posts) - - Show Bio

without prep no
#3 Posted by Combysses (128 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall said:
" without prep no "
well remember thanos has shown to be powerful without prep, by stopping the Mjolnir,
#4 Posted by capall (8130 posts) - - Show Bio
@Combysses said:
" @capall said:
" without prep no "
well remember thanos has shown to be powerful without prep, by stopping the Mjolnir, "

thanos without his tech and prep is physically no match for etrigan here
#5 Posted by Combysses (128 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall said:
" @Combysses said:
" @capall said:
" without prep no "
well remember thanos has shown to be powerful without prep, by stopping the Mjolnir, "
thanos without his tech and prep is physically no match for etrigan here "
don't worry he has his tech
#6 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
Thanos would beat his @$$ and revert him to his human host.
#7 Posted by capall (8130 posts) - - Show Bio
@Combysses said:
" @capall said:
" @Combysses said:
" @capall said:
" without prep no "
well remember thanos has shown to be powerful without prep, by stopping the Mjolnir, "
thanos without his tech and prep is physically no match for etrigan here "
don't worry he has his tech "

well you didn't state that originally, so what tech does he have?
#8 Posted by Caligula (12386 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotta go with Etrigan. 
He is Basically Superman with Magic.
#9 Posted by Klandicar (2393 posts) - - Show Bio

Wins.  Yes, without prep.
#10 Posted by capall (8130 posts) - - Show Bio
@Klandicar said:
"
 
Wins.  Yes, without prep. "

i don't think so
#11 Posted by Combysses (128 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall said:
" @Combysses said:
" @capall said:
" @Combysses said:
" @capall said:
" without prep no "
well remember thanos has shown to be powerful without prep, by stopping the Mjolnir, "
thanos without his tech and prep is physically no match for etrigan here "
don't worry he has his tech "
well you didn't state that originally, so what tech does he have? "
only the shield and his basic
#12 Posted by capall (8130 posts) - - Show Bio
@Combysses said:
" @capall said:
" @Combysses said:
" @capall said:
" @Combysses said:
" @capall said:
" without prep no "
well remember thanos has shown to be powerful without prep, by stopping the Mjolnir, "
thanos without his tech and prep is physically no match for etrigan here "
don't worry he has his tech "
well you didn't state that originally, so what tech does he have? "
only the shield and his basic "
what tech is considered his basic? please be more specific
#13 Posted by Caligula (12386 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall said:
"@Klandicar said:
"
 
Wins.  Yes, without prep. "
i don't think so "

He Loses. more than he wins. 

 
#14 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos.

Moderator
#15 Edited by Klandicar (2393 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos would simply beat the human back into him.  Then he would probably say "get lost" because he isnt worth killing.   When Etrigan can rock big G let me know.
 

#16 Posted by capall (8130 posts) - - Show Bio
@Klandicar said:
"Thanos would simply beat the human back into him.  Then he would probably say "get lost" because he isnt worth killing.   When Etrigan can rock big G let me know.
 

 
"

you keep posting the same scans in every battle, please stop 
thanos can't beat galactus so i don't understand why you keep doing this
#17 Posted by Caligula (12386 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall said:
"@Klandicar said:
"Thanos would simply beat the human back into him.  Then he would probably say "get lost" because he isnt worth killing.   When Etrigan can rock big G let me know.
 

 
"
you keep posting the same scans in every battle, please stop thanos can't beat galactus so i don't understand why you keep doing this "

agreed. Scan is pointless.
#18 Edited by Klandicar (2393 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall said:

" @Klandicar said:

"Thanos would simply beat the human back into him.  Then he would probably say "get lost" because he isnt worth killing.   When Etrigan can rock big G let me know.
 

"
you keep posting the same scans in every battle, please stop thanos can't beat galactus so i don't understand why you keep doing this "
If it rocks Galactus, it will rock Etrigan.  Now you understand.
 


This might be a 1 shot for Thanos.  Fallen One seems way above Etrigan.
#19 Posted by capall (8130 posts) - - Show Bio
@Klandicar said:
"@capall said:

" @Klandicar said:

"Thanos would simply beat the human back into him.  Then he would probably say "get lost" because he isnt worth killing.   When Etrigan can rock big G let me know.
 

 
"
you keep posting the same scans in every battle, please stop thanos can't beat galactus so i don't understand why you keep doing this "
If it rocks Galactus, it will rock Etrigan.  Now you understand.
 

 
This might be a 1 shot for Thanos.  Fallen One seems way above Etrigan. "

fallon one doesn't have any feats on panel and that is also irrelevent in this battle, someone can beat someone doesn't mean that some other can't beat the other 
etrigan isn't galactus either, he ain't gonna just stand there to take hits like that, the reason galactus does it is b/c he knows thanos don't mean much too and and doesn't consider him as a threat without the ig
#20 Posted by Lance Uppercut (22979 posts) - - Show Bio
@Klandicar said:
" @capall said:

" @Klandicar said:

"Thanos would simply beat the human back into him.  Then he would probably say "get lost" because he isnt worth killing.   When Etrigan can rock big G let me know.
 

"
you keep posting the same scans in every battle, please stop thanos can't beat galactus so i don't understand why you keep doing this "
If it rocks Galactus, it will rock Etrigan.  Now you understand.
 

This might be a 1 shot for Thanos.  Fallen One seems way above Etrigan. "
Fallen One has no real feats in comparison with Etrigan. His one major fight ended in a loss.
#21 Posted by lagoon_boy (10878 posts) - - Show Bio
thanos, he has killed surfer before, and stopped the mjolnir, has almost the same powerlevel as the in betweener
#22 Posted by Klandicar (2393 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks like another thread where a legend like Thanos gets little respect.  People hear demon and think "woah cool" and assume it wins because it is a demon.  Well I got news for you, Thanos is a titan and his name means death.  There's a difference between demons and titans and it is a power difference.  Titans like Thanos are cosmic, Etrigan isn't.

#23 Posted by Caligula (12386 posts) - - Show Bio
@Klandicar said:
"Looks like another thread where a legend like Thanos gets little respect.  People hear demon and think "woah cool" and assume it wins because it is a demon.  Well I got news for you, Thanos is a titan and his name means death.  There's a difference between demons and titans and it is a power difference.  Titans like Thanos are cosmic, Etrigan isn't. "

it has nothing to do with Demon or Not, Etrigan simply outclasses the Jobber.
#24 Posted by Klandicar (2393 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula said:
" @Klandicar said:
"Looks like another thread where a legend like Thanos gets little respect.  People hear demon and think "woah cool" and assume it wins because it is a demon.  Well I got news for you, Thanos is a titan and his name means death.  There's a difference between demons and titans and it is a power difference.  Titans like Thanos are cosmic, Etrigan isn't. "
it has nothing to do with Demon or Not, Etrigan simply outclasses the Jobber. "
Thanos never jobbed a real fight...the guy always wins.  Drax doesn't count, he was Thanos's kryptonite.  Maybe you should read Thanos Quest and Infinity Gauntlet, it looks like you don't comprehend how powerful Thanos really is.  Then you need to read the Thanos series where he smacks Galactus around.
#25 Posted by Caligula (12386 posts) - - Show Bio
@Klandicar:
so you don't consider the NYPD arresting him jobbing?  
or dropping the cosmic cube? 
 
come on man the guy is a walking mistake, even the fights he does have big feats in usually result in him losing. he has alot more Ls than Ws
#26 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos. He is just higher being who can take shots from even more powerfull beings. His durability will win most of fights for him.

#27 Edited by Klandicar (2393 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula said:

" @Klandicar: so you don't consider the NYPD arresting him jobbing?  or dropping the cosmic cube?  come on man the guy is a walking mistake, even the fights he does have big feats in usually result in him losing. he has alot more Ls than Ws "

 



Let me know when Etrigan steals from Tyrant and lectures Galactus to his face.  And yeah, Thanos's prep did that to Galactus...he humbled him, just like he humbled Tyrant.  Etrigan isn't a cosmic threat like Thanos is...he isn't a cosmic influence either.   Also, Thanos has insane durability, it isn't just about tanking shots (which he has from Tyrant, Thor, Surfer, Hulk, Galactus etc).  It is about being immune to reality warping as seen below. 
 

#28 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio

Klandicar..enough pointless scans.

Moderator
#29 Posted by King Saturn (225046 posts) - - Show Bio
Etrigan the Demon...
#30 Posted by LP (653 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna say Etrigan...

#31 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Etrigan without a problem.

#32 Posted by pooty (11714 posts) - - Show Bio

Etrigan=Superman<Silver Surfer<<<<<<<<<<Thanos. No problem for Thanos

#33 Posted by lordraiden (7601 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
"Thanos. "

Seconded.
#34 Posted by capall (8130 posts) - - Show Bio
@pooty said:
" Etrigan=Superman<Silver Surfer<<<<<<<<<<Thanos. No problem for Thanos "
etrigan doesn't have the same weakness as supes hence stating etrigan = supes < surfer is a not a accurate logic to use, that equal only really represents their physical strength output but nothing else 
#35 Posted by pooty (11714 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall: i'm saying in an all out fight, using all powers available i don't see etrigan or supes beating surfer. but i have seen Thanos toying with Surfer the same way he has toyed with Thor, Hercules, Hulk etc. Thanos take this IMO
#36 Posted by capall (8130 posts) - - Show Bio
@pooty:  
surfer may beat supes or etrigan but he not able to toy with them at all and neither can thanos 
sufer getting ko'd by thanos only with a few shots seems like a pis to me, it wasn't the 1st time surfer has engaged in a combat with the likes of thanos's strength, again by saying that thanos toyed with the characters like of thor, hulk is also bs since thor or surfer wasn't utilizing all of their vast range of abilities either
#37 Posted by pooty (11714 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall:  Thanos has ALWAYS toyed with Surfer so thats not BS. Thors strength is his hammer which Thanos has stopped repeatedly. Hulk strength is strength(hehe) which Thanos has shrugged off. SS power is the power cosmic which Thanos has taken the full blunt of and asked "Are you done yet?" if Etrigan is Superman with hot breath he loses to Thanos. No one and i mean NO ONE under sky father  level has beaten thanos......i think lol
#38 Posted by grimlock (1567 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos of Titan has fought Galactus, Tyrant, in betweener, Odin, and all the elder Gods (collector, champion, gardener, grandmaster and runner) he has beaten them all. except for Galactus whom they virtually drew. Thanos has also beaten all the earth's roster of super heroes. at one time he slapped Drax and the hulk with a single swing. This guy is the real deal

#39 Edited by Goenitz (2053 posts) - - Show Bio

 

Wins here
#40 Posted by bumnut (1789 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos honestly shouldn't have many issues with Etrigan.
#41 Posted by grimlock (1567 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula: You cant refer to Thanos as a jobber honestly.Thanos has beaten beings at a cosmic level. demons are not even cosmic
#42 Posted by SupermanWINS (74 posts) - - Show Bio

Etrigan wins

#43 Posted by iSHADOW (2269 posts) - - Show Bio

thanos

#44 Posted by prodigyprime (168 posts) - - Show Bio

THANOS REIGHNS.

#45 Posted by LubeMan (1067 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos, fairly easily.

#46 Posted by LubeMan (1067 posts) - - Show Bio

@Caligula said:

@Klandicar: so you don't consider the NYPD arresting him jobbing? or dropping the cosmic cube? come on man the guy is a walking mistake, even the fights he does have big feats in usually result in him losing. he has alot more Ls than Ws

Seriously?? Let's not go there!!

#47 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12273 posts) - - Show Bio

@LubeMan said:

Thanos, fairly easily.

#48 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@LubeMan said:

Thanos, fairly easily.

#49 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

batman can hang with etrigan. (unless he got a power-up sense the time bamphomet(?) and batman fought him? i dont know why people think thanos cant

#50 Edited by Dextersinister (6497 posts) - - Show Bio

@Klandicar said:

Looks like another thread where a legend like Thanos gets little respect. People hear demon and think "woah cool" and assume it wins because it is a demon. Well I got news for you, Thanos is a titan and his name means death. There's a difference between demons and titans and it is a power difference. Titans like Thanos are cosmic, Etrigan isn't.

None of this means anything. It's all about the individual, demons can range in power from mooks that street leveler's take down to Neron able to reshape the universe with a wish, Thano's could be lord of the dance for all that it matters.

@grimlock said:

@Caligula: You cant refer to Thanos as a jobber honestly.Thanos has beaten beings at a cosmic level. demons are not even cosmic

Etrigan isn't to my knowledge which isn't that extensive on the character but a few are capable of high end reality warping that Thanos couldn't touch.