Classic Juggs

No IG

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@dodi: Thanos, but please specify more information such as Prep Time, Battlefield, Morals, etc.

dodi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By dodi

@pope052:

Morals are off

Team has 2 hrs prep

Battle on an indestructible planet

No BFR

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Pope052

@dodi: Under these circumstances Thanos will catch all kinds of hell here, and would most likely lose, considering he has no prep. If he had prep then things could get interesting.

Specify one more thing though, does each character have to be killed, or can they be KO'D? If they have to be killed then Thanos will lose badly. If they can be KO'D then Thanos has a good chance.

He can take down any of these combatants rather easily in a one-on-one match, but all at once he will most likely get overwhelmed. Hulk shouldn't pose too much of a threat so he'll take him out rather easily. However I don't see him doing significant damage to Juggernaut or taking on Doomsday in a straight out fight, but he could handle this battle well if he doesn't get too overwhelmed.

So if death is required then Team wins without a doubt, but if KO is an option then it could go either way but i'm slightly leaning towards Team because of sheer durability and strength that would probably pose too much for Thanos.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

No way to stop H/P Doomsday. If BFR was allowed than he'd have a shot.

batnorris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052 said:

@dodi: Under these circumstances Thanos will catch all kinds of hell here, and would most likely lose, considering he has no prep. If he had prep then things could get interesting.

Specify one more thing though, does each character have to be killed, or can they be KO'D? If they have to be killed then Thanos will lose badly. If they can be KO'D then Thanos has a good chance.

He can take down any of these combatants rather easily in a one-on-one match, but all at once he will most likely get overwhelmed. Hulk shouldn't pose too much of a threat so he'll take him out rather easily. However I don't see him doing significant damage to Juggernaut or taking on Doomsday in a straight out fight, but he could handle this battle well if he doesn't get too overwhelmed.

So if death is required then Team wins without a doubt, but if KO is an option then it could go either way but i'm slightly leaning towards Team because of sheer durability and strength that would probably pose too much for Thanos.

i agree. but i would like to hear why the team definitely wins if they have to kill eachother. thanos isnt just a savage brute. he's a high tier reality manipulator who never lets up with his combined furiosity, tactics, and energy manipulation. i say thanos could divide and concur especially with these dumb brutes

Tacos_Kickass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

H/P Doomsday chased Darkseid off his own planet. Team wins.

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins.

Avatar image for imnemothegemini
ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins "FLAWLESS VICTORY"

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By spiderbuck1

Team should take this.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By reikai

Thanos finger ports Dday into another dimension, tosses Hulk into a black hole, then smacks Juggernaut's helmet off and mindrapes him.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I think even the Mad Titan would be best to avoid this fight.

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

Thanos finger ports Dday into another dimension, tosses Hulk into a black hole, then smacks Juggernaut's helmet off and mindrapes him.

no BFR :(

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: All he could do out of what you stated is remove Juggernaut's Helmet, otherwise he couldn't "fingerport" Doomsday into another dimension or toss Hulk into a black hole, BFR is restricted.

capall2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By capall2

Thanos is physically outmatched here...bfr is the only means of him winning this...

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By dondave

@pope052 said:

Thanos himself can't be killed

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Pope052

@dondave: I didn't say he could be killed, but he certainly has a significantly weaker chance than the Team....

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one on the team can even hurt him. But let's try this; he actually Kills Hulk and Doomsday. Permanently.

No Caption Provided

Juggernaut gets mindraped and that's the end of it. Case Closed.

capall2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By capall2

@reikai:

Thanos can be ko'd...there is enough muscle here to do so...especially with H/P Doomsday...how the heck is Thanos going to avoid Doomsday's hits...you do know how fast, strong, durable Doomsday is right? Thor has made Thanos bleed with physical blows...this team wins without bfr...Thanos greatest attribute is his cunning mind and intelligence to gather tech and powerful artifacts to overwhelm more powerful beings than himself, it ain't due to his physical stats...

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@capall2 said:

@reikai:

Thanos can be ko'd...there is enough muscle here to do so...especially with H/P Doomsday...how the heck is Thanos going to avoid Doomsday's hits...you do know how fast, strong, durable Doomsday is right? Thor has made Thanos bleed with physical blows...this team wins without bfr...Thanos greatest attribute is his cunning mind and intelligence to gather tech and powerful artifacts to overwhelm more powerful beings than himself, it ain't due to his physical stats...

Doomsday isn't a problem. Juggernaut is. Thanos can't really hurt him, but he should be able to imprison him.

H/P DD or not - he isn't greater than WB Hulk. And WB Hulk isn't as strong as Thanos. DD just beat Pre-Death Superman and Darkseid. Neither have feats in PG Drax, Classic Drax, DP Tyrant or Thanos level. Ergo, Thanos have better out-of-battle and fight feats than any of characters here.

MrPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By MrPhoenix

I think Thanos takes this, i cant see him being taken down by brute strength alone, and i don't understand how WB Hulk is being looked at as a weak link here.

capall2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By capall2

#

#

#

@capall2 said:

@reikai:

Doomsday isn't a problem. Juggernaut is. Thanos can't really hurt him, but he should be able to imprison him.

H/P DD or not - he isn't greater than WB Hulk. And WB Hulk isn't as strong as Thanos. DD just beat Pre-Death Superman and Darkseid. Neither have feats in PG Drax, Classic Drax, DP Tyrant or Thanos level. Ergo, Thanos have better out-of-battle and fight feats than any of characters here.

lets be honest...everyone single combatant will be a factor...how do you figure H/P DD isn't a problem? his speed (combat speed) is on par with supes...mixing in with WBH and Classic Juggy is a terrible physical mismatch for Thanos...Thanos have encountered most of the fights you mentioned above with power amps, they were not under his own power...Thanos is indeed an impressive being...he is not winning this in a fist fight...however he can win via other means which was restricted via the op...yes Thanos does have higher feats, he is also a higher in the power rankings amongst the rest as he should be...however we also know that he is vulnerable against physical blows, altho it takes immense powerful beings to hurt/damage him...there is no reason to think that he is unbeatable here...H/P DD, WBH, classic Juggy do have the physical power and muscle to physically overwhelm Thanos here...

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By reikai

@capall2: The only time Thanos was ever KO'd was with a Cosmic Cube. And that was just to stun and weaken him long enough for Three Xavier-level psychics to put a hold on him and keep him from ragemurdering them all.

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos goes for doomsday first because he doesn't know who he is and would rather take him on first. Kills him, then Wb Hulk and Juggs occupy him while HP doomsday comes back and then proceeds to stomp Thanos.

capall2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

@capall2: The only time Thanos was ever KO'd was with a Cosmic Cube. And that was just to stun and weaken him long enough for Three Xavier-level psychics to put a hold on him and keep him from ragemurdering them all.

so what? that's is because Thanos doesn't engage in too many h2h combats as he has so many others options at his disposal and when he does and feels like he is on the losing hand, he usually runs away to grab his gadgets or get a power boost...he isn't a stupid character and he is intelligent and cunning...every combatant here are team busters to their own...

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Thanos takes this, i cant see him being taken down by brute strength alone, and i don't understand how WB Hulk is being looked at as a weak link here.

IMO WB Hulk is the strongest from his team. Other thing is that Juggernaut will be the last man standing from his team.

@capall2 said:

lets be honest...everyone single combatant will be a factor...how do you figure H/P DD isn't a problem? his speed (combat speed) is on par with supes...mixing in with WBH and Classic Juggy is a terrible physical mismatch for Thanos...Thanos have encountered most of the fights you mentioned above with power amps, they were not under his own power...Thanos is indeed an impressive being...he is not winning this in a fist fight...however he can win via other means which was restricted via the op...yes Thanos does have higher feats, he is also a higher in the power rankings amongst the rest as he should be...however we also know that he is vulnerable against physical blows, altho it takes immense powerful beings to hurt/damage him...there is no reason to think that he is unbeatable here...H/P DD, WBH, classic Juggy do have the physical power and muscle to physically overwhelm Thanos here...

1.DD combat speed isn't nanosecond one. Superman even showed him that he can't hit him, if Superman will use full speed. I don't see a reason to not belive that he is just a brute. His evloving powers doesn't matter when it comes to brute strength and DD - to my knowledge - never shown ability to resist molecular manipulation. His strength isn't something that should make Thanos afraid. A specially that standard Thanos has shields, shields that can easily take his attacks.

2.Like which ones? He fought against Classic Drax without any amp. As much as when he showed that he is as strong as Tyrant, he only used his orb to shoot one or two beams on Tyrant. PG Drax don't seem to be enough to put angry Thor down. They met two times and he couldn't do it in either situation, yet he one-shotted planet buster Champion (Champion had magic bracelets that allowed him to destroy a planet). Ergo, angry PG Thor is even a bigger threat and for sure bigger threat than any of characters from Team 2.

3.He isn't weak to physical damage, he just isn't indestructible to it. Yet, I don't recall Thanos being KOd by physical strikes. He already met stronger team (with Thor, Hulk, Rulk, Groot and many other Avengers) and was only putted on his knees (but not KO) because he was distracted by Tony's weapon. He also didn't have his shields there.

4.Let sum it all: H/P DD and Juggernaut are barely able to hurt Thanos. WB Hulk can do it, but Thanos can simply control him, like he did in currently. Morals are off, so Thanos will strike with planet-busting punches, similar WB Hulk. WB Hulk will destro Doomsady and Thanos will use matter manipulation to hold Juggernaut in place. Then he will turn off Hulk's mind. They won't even touch him.

MrPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrphoenix said:

IMO WB Hulk is the strongest from his team. Other thing is that Juggernaut will be the last man standing from his team.

@capall2 said:

1.DD combat speed isn't nanosecond one. Superman even showed him that he can't hit him, if Superman will use full speed. I don't see a reason to not belive that he is just a brute. His evloving powers doesn't matter when it comes to brute strength and DD - to my knowledge - never shown ability to resist molecular manipulation. His strength isn't something that should make Thanos afraid. A specially that standard Thanos has shields, shields that can easily take his attacks.

2.Like which ones? He fought against Classic Drax without any amp. As much as when he showed that he is as strong as Tyrant, he only used his orb to shoot one or two beams on Tyrant. PG Drax don't seem to be enough to put angry Thor down. They met two times and he couldn't do it in either situation, yet he one-shotted planet buster Champion (Champion had magic bracelets that allowed him to destroy a planet). Ergo, angry PG Thor is even a bigger threat and for sure bigger threat than any of characters from Team 2.

3.He isn't weak to physical damage, he just isn't indestructible to it. Yet, I don't recall Thanos being KOd by physical strikes. He already met stronger team (with Thor, Hulk, Rulk, Groot and many other Avengers) and was only putted on his knees (but not KO) because he was distracted by Tony's weapon. He also didn't have his shields there.

4.Let sum it all: H/P DD and Juggernaut are barely able to hurt Thanos. WB Hulk can do it, but Thanos can simply control him, like he did in currently. Morals are off, so Thanos will strike with planet-busting punches, similar WB Hulk. WB Hulk will destro Doomsady and Thanos will use matter manipulation to hold Juggernaut in place. Then he will turn off Hulk's mind. They won't even touch him.

Now this, i can agree with.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos uses tp to turn Hulk/Juggs against DD. THanos wins

capall2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666:

1.Doomsday speed is on par with the kryptonians...yes he isn't immune to molecular manipulation altho he will be as H/P...yes Thanos shields are indeed powerful, however it will give in eventually and besides he doesn't have auto shields, he needs to activate it with his thought...speed blitz can negate that shield prior to it's activation

2. come on Czarney, you and I both know Drax is a character meant to kills Thanos...yes so we both know Thanos was amped with power orb against dp Tyrant and Tyrant also physically overwhelmed him...Thor didn't utilize the power gem to it's full ability, heck we don't even know how much the pg actually boosted Thor since he was also in warrior madness...and yes Thor did physically hurt Thanos, made him bleed and ran away for a moment...

3. when did Thanos engage in a h2h combat vs stronger physical team then WBH, Classic Juggy, H/P DD? iirc Thanos has his tech and energy manipulations powers to fight not h2h against the avengers or any team...

4. yeah, morals are off so DD can just blitz him, heck DD does that all the time...it takes Doomsday universal exploding powers to stop him, planet busting punches don't mean much to Doomsday or Juggy, how does matter manipulation hold off Juggy in place? Juggy is physically invulnerable...

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By reikai

@capall2: Thanos has engaged the Hulk, Thing, Thor, Drax, Hercules, and others in HTH and beaten them all. Thanos killed an entire planet of warriors in HTH just as an exercise. And you don't shrug off a Cosmic Cube, an object that has made Thanos nigh-omnipotent in the past. It took something of that level to even affect him.

No Caption Provided

Thanos smacked around Power Gem Champion, beat the Surfer to near death bare-handed, and has utterly embarrassed just about everyone to engage him one-on-one.

You speculate Thanos used Morg's energy sphere to bolster himself. I don't see that happening. I don't see Thanos absorbing any kind of energy from it. I see him keeping it away from Tyrant to keep Tyrant from feeding off it and bolstering himself. I see Tyrant hitting Thanos with everything he could and doing little more than messing up the Mad Titan's outfit.

Thanos is so far beyond their ability to harm him it's not funny.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@capall2 said:

@czarny_samael666:

1.Doomsday speed is on par with the kryptonians...yes he isn't immune to molecular manipulation altho he will be as H/P...yes Thanos shields are indeed powerful, however it will give in eventually and besides he doesn't have auto shields, he needs to activate it with his thought...speed blitz can negate that shield prior to it's activation

2. come on Czarney, you and I both know Drax is a character meant to kills Thanos...yes so we both know Thanos was amped with power orb against dp Tyrant and Tyrant also physically overwhelmed him...Thor didn't utilize the power gem to it's full ability, heck we don't even know how much the pg actually boosted Thor since he was also in warrior madness...and yes Thor did physically hurt Thanos, made him bleed and ran away for a moment...

3. when did Thanos engage in a h2h combat vs stronger physical team then WBH, Classic Juggy, H/P DD? iirc Thanos has his tech and energy manipulations powers to fight not h2h against the avengers or any team...

4. yeah, morals are off so DD can just blitz him, heck DD does that all the time...it takes Doomsday universal exploding powers to stop him, planet busting punches don't mean much to Doomsday or Juggy, how does matter manipulation hold off Juggy in place? Juggy is physically invulnerable...

1.Only Superman proved that he has nanosecond reaction speed, he did it after he changed back from Blue version (he is more powerfull than one that fought in DoS) and I don't recall a scan in which Superman actually used nanosecond reaction speed. I don't belive that DD is a speedster.

2.How Drax being made to kill Thanos, make Thanos win lesser? I would say that it even is greater because of it. Thanos used orb only to shoot beams and I wasn't trying to claim that Thanos is greater than Tyrant. Point was that he proved his strength there, while people like Beta Ray Bill and Gladiator failed.

If Thor would use full power of them, he would destroy universe. That is why I mentioned his fights with Drax - to show at which level Thor operated even without PG. This means that Thanos was able to stand with someone much higher than planet busters. He also stand against people who destroyed planets and he destroyed planet by himself. He was never - feel free to correct me, if I'm missing something - KOd by brutes. Without IG, he bit#hslapped dumb drax and Prof Hulk. He smacked around Thor. He was the only match fot Tyrant. He killed/made dying Silver Surfer with bare hands, something that even Bannerless/Mindless Hulk, Thor and PG Drax couldn't do. Either we choose out of fights feats or we use fights feats - Thanos is levels above this people.

3.Avengers were stronger. Thor is around WB Hulk, Hulk, Rulk and Groot are around Doomsday and Juggernaut. Thanos was distracted, didn't have his shields, team that attacked him was greater in numbers and power and they still only made him bleed. We couldn't see what would happen next, but we've already seen Thanos controlling Hulk in the same story.

4.DD isn't a speedster, at least not one that have some great level speed feats. Doomsady was never punched by planet buster. DoS Superman isn't one, neither is Post-Blue Superman. Not WW, not Darkseid, not Maritan. None of them are physically match to Drax, WB Hulk, Thor (let alone PG Thor) or Tyrant.

Juggernaut will lose in way he often does - ground on which he will run will be destroyed, he will go down for a second and Thanos will turn everything around him into diamond (I would say adamantium, but I don't think he needs it).

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Thanos loses.

capall2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: thanos standing up to pg is pis...who has thanos killed in a h2h combat of this teams stature?

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@capall2: Better question is; who has Thanos needed to kill?

Quite frankly none of them can do jack to him, so why bother killing them? And the only real reason he hasn't killed any of them was because he Let them Live so he could Allow them to stop his gambits. Warlock says it, Vision says it, and everyone damn wells knows it. If Thanos doesn't Want to be defeated, he Won't Be.

capall2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: DD is a speedster...

As far as I know I don't recall thanos getting ko'd, however we just can't assume that he isn't capable of getting ko'd witj sufficient blunt force trauma, especially with multiple hits...I wholeheartedly agree with you thay Thanos is a level ahead of these ppl, there is no question however in this battle there are restrictions for him including the environment (op states indestructible planet) as well as no bfr...Thanos nearly killing the surfer with 3 or 4 blows seems to me weak and shady writing as the surfer didn't utilize his abilities in that precise combat with Thanos...Surfer only used energy blast in that fight and you and I both also know Thanos has amazing durability when it comes down to energy and since he is also capable of absorbing them, there is a difference between blunt force trauma and energy based attacks...regardless the surfer isn't in this battle...Thanos can not manipulate the ground due to op restrictions so him beating Juggy in a way mentions specifically above wouldn't apply...i'm not aware of Thanos mind controlling the Hulk so I'm not able to comment on it...if indeed Thanos can mind control the Hulk that easy without focusing on him for a while defending himself against DD and Juggy yeah he should win...otherwise no...btw has Thanos got an upgrade with his tp? I don't recall him being that powerful especially to someone like the Hulk who has been shown with pretty decent consistency with some resistance to mind control...

capall2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: thanos is a universal mass murderer...thats what he does to serve and please lady death...lol...you still have not answered my question...thanos can be defeated as he has been before...

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@capall2 said:

@reikai: thanos is a universal mass murderer...thats what he does to serve and please lady death...lol...you still have not answered my question...thanos can be defeated as he has been before...

But not by team like that. Odin, Galactus, Omega, in some way DP Tyrant or Walker - ok. But none of them is in their level.

@capall2 said:

@czarny_samael666: DD is a speedster...

As far as I know I don't recall thanos getting ko'd, however we just can't assume that he isn't capable of getting ko'd witj sufficient blunt force trauma, especially with multiple hits...I wholeheartedly agree with you thay Thanos is a level ahead of these ppl, there is no question however in this battle there are restrictions for him including the environment (op states indestructible planet) as well as no bfr...Thanos nearly killing the surfer with 3 or 4 blows seems to me weak and shady writing as the surfer didn't utilize his abilities in that precise combat with Thanos...Surfer only used energy blast in that fight and you and I both also know Thanos has amazing durability when it comes down to energy and since he is also capable of absorbing them, there is a difference between blunt force trauma and energy based attacks...regardless the surfer isn't in this battle...Thanos can not manipulate the ground due to op restrictions so him beating Juggy in a way mentions specifically above wouldn't apply...i'm not aware of Thanos mind controlling the Hulk so I'm not able to comment on it...if indeed Thanos can mind control the Hulk that easy without focusing on him for a while defending himself against DD and Juggy yeah he should win...otherwise no...btw has Thanos got an upgrade with his tp? I don't recall him being that powerful especially to someone like the Hulk who has been shown with pretty decent consistency with some resistance to mind control...

1.Do You know certain comic in which he has shown it? In case for deabates about DD I have downloaded whole DoS, H/P, Infnite Crisis 07, Villains United Infinite Crisis Special and Superman vs Darkseid - Apoclips now. I don't count Reign of DD, since these were clones. I am not sure in which cases we have seen only copy or colne tough. But I don't recall anything special for DD when it comes to speed.

2.I have't assume that he can't be KOd. I have said that Thanos stand against similar team, was suprised and wasn't KOd. He wasn't KOd by Avengers in their ealier encounters, he wasn't KOd by Odin, he wasn't KOd by Surfer (who was able to boost his strength to planet level in fight with Morg) , he wasn't KOd when Fallen One started a destruction of Gas Giant, nor when his strength contest with Drax destroyed a planet. He wasn't KOd by Tyrant, even while he was able to KO BRB, Gladiator and Silver Surfer. He wasn't KOd by PG Thor (it isn't PIS and it isn't low showing for PG), he wasn't KOd by Drax and Hulk nor by Hulk, Thing and Hercules nor by Thing and Thor. Point of this is that I don't see how this inferior team to some of teams above can put him down, when Thanos isn't only a brick and isn't suprised here. From the start of battle it will be 2 vs 2 with strongest being of his enemies on his side.

3.About Surfer vs Thanos. Surfer has some magnificante powers, like high level telapathy, matter manipulation, creation of black holes, planet level energy blasts, etc. But I personally don't see too many that would affect Thanos. Thanos has greater TP, has insane durability to energy projection, greater durability to physical strength, is stronger, survived in black hole and his energy blasts can bring permanent death and affect intangible beings. His telepoartation device can suprise even Heralds of Galactus. Difference in levels between SS and Thanos was shown in their fight with Odin, Lord Mar-Vell and Tyrant. Surfer was just mere supporter, while Thanos was The Big Gun. Classic Drax destroyed a star by his strength. Thanos proved that he is stronger than him, so I don't see why we shouldn't belive that Thanos can beat Surfer to the death.

4.He controlled Hulk with one gesture in the beginning of Avengers Assemble. There was also another feat, but I am not using it yet, since I have to re-read that comic. Thanos gived and taken away from people powers that allowed them to KO Thor. Classic Thanos (weaker than one that came back after his death in Cosmic Cube saga) was able to defeat Moondragon in Astral Plane and protect his mind from her when she had Mind Gem. He gived a battle to Galactus, mindr@ped Kosmos/Maker (Beyonder second form) and Fallen One (he turned him into his herald).

5.About Juggernaut. Depends on battlefield, because planet by itself can be indestructible, but it still can have ground. Even if it wouldn't, Thanos can teleport behind him (of teleport himself) and Juggernaut would run for some time before he will know what is going on (it isn't BFR, Juggy is still on the planet and still in game just separeted for some time fro mothers. BTW, Thanos can use that tactic on each of his enemies and make it 1on1 battle). Thanos can repeat that tactic, before Juggy won't stop to change his direction and create a cage from the air as he did when he reformed Alteza's (IIRC) house in Infinity Abyss from nothing.

mrtrevorguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to say Thantos, but I'm not too sure, it could go either way really

capall2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: I don't understand why you won't accept that Doomday is a speedster, it is part of his heritage as part Kryptonian engineering...did Surfer fully utilize his abilities when he fougt Thanos? We both know he didn't and if he did the fight would have been more competitive regardless of outcome...there is no question when it comes to Thanos amazing durability, however there is a vast difference in tanking a blunt force trauma as suppose tanking an energy blast, not supprisingly Thanos excells in the latter...you mean to seriously tell me Thanos ability to take on the gems isn't a case of batty bouy writing? Thanos isn't all universal level of power on his own..he is powerful indeed but no way close to universal power...I have no doubt that Thanos can win against this team individually...not against all of them at once since there is a vast difference with this team compared to any others he has fought...when has Thanos tanked a punch or kick from Odin, dp Tyrant, Galactus? Iirc never...the case od Drax and Moondragon I personally considered that case of shady writing as the writer clearly ignored the universal power of the artifacts...bottom line is if Thanos can utilize his tp and control Hulk while defending against the others then the most likely the battle can sway in his favor, otherwise my stance still stands as he won't get a chance to do so simply due to Doomsday's speed...remember that Thanos is not a speedster nor have the reaction, reflex speed, most importantly auto shield...

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By czarny_samael666

@capall2 said:

@czarny_samael666: I don't understand why you won't accept that Doomday is a speedster, it is part of his heritage as part Kryptonian engineering...did Surfer fully utilize his abilities when he fougt Thanos? We both know he didn't and if he did the fight would have been more competitive regardless of outcome...there is no question when it comes to Thanos amazing durability, however there is a vast difference in tanking a blunt force trauma as suppose tanking an energy blast, not supprisingly Thanos excells in the latter...you mean to seriously tell me Thanos ability to take on the gems isn't a case of batty bouy writing? Thanos isn't all universal level of power on his own..he is powerful indeed but no way close to universal power...I have no doubt that Thanos can win against this team individually...not against all of them at once since there is a vast difference with this team compared to any others he has fought...when has Thanos tanked a punch or kick from Odin, dp Tyrant, Galactus? Iirc never...the case od Drax and Moondragon I personally considered that case of shady writing as the writer clearly ignored the universal power of the artifacts...bottom line is if Thanos can utilize his tp and control Hulk while defending against the others then the most likely the battle can sway in his favor, otherwise my stance still stands as he won't get a chance to do so simply due to Doomsday's speed...remember that Thanos is not a speedster nor have the reaction, reflex speed, most importantly auto shield...

1.He isn't a krpytonian per se. He also don't have Heat Vision and freeze breath. Besides it doesn't matter what he should have, it matters what he actually has. DD didn't show super-speed to my knowledge, so until You can correct me and tell me when he used, so I would be able to find it, he doesn't have this power. Not too mention that it would have to be some really good feat to belive that it is even possible for him to suprise Thanos who also has good reflex.

2.I have already answered on Surfer part. I doesn't matter too much if Surfer would use his powers on Thanos or not, because his powers already didn't affect Thanos or others used similar ones without any wanted effect. Ergo, this fight proves Thanos strength and it was mentioned only to prove that one stat. Neither character of this team could repeat that.

3.It is not bad writing, because it matters what user can do with Gem. Thor and Drax shown greater durability and strength. And I've mentioned this fight, because Thanos still wasn't KOd by PG Thor who is stronger than PG Drax. And PG Drax one-shotted Champion and wasn't able to KO serious (but not WM or PG) Thor. Warlock also was afraid of using SG on Thanos and Moondragon couldn't affect Thanos even when she had MG. User matters, it was shown more than one time.

4.Tyrant was using strength against him, but You missed the point - I've mentioned them to show difference between Surfer and Thanos, not these people and Thanos.

To sum it all:

-DD isn't a speedster

-Thnaos has superhuman reflex, so DD would have to have reall good feats in this area to suprise Thanos

-Avengers in better squad didn't KO Thanos.

-Thanos already bitc#slapped two powerhouses with one move. He is levels stronger than Juggy and DD.

-Thanos can control Hulk and use his teleportation abilities to separate his enemies from each other and deal with them indyvidually.

-Thanos shields took greater impact than these people can make.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm....if HP Doomsday cant solo then Thanos wins

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By dondave

Thanos

Kangconquers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#43  Edited By Kangconquers

@reikai said:

@capall2: Thanos has engaged the Hulk, Thing, Thor, Drax, Hercules, and others in HTH and beaten them all. Thanos killed an entire planet of warriors in HTH just as an exercise. And you don't shrug off a Cosmic Cube, an object that has made Thanos nigh-omnipotent in the past. It took something of that level to even affect him.

No Caption Provided

Thanos smacked around Power Gem Champion, beat the Surfer to near death bare-handed, and has utterly embarrassed just about everyone to engage him one-on-one.

You speculate Thanos used Morg's energy sphere to bolster himself. I don't see that happening. I don't see Thanos absorbing any kind of energy from it. I see him keeping it away from Tyrant to keep Tyrant from feeding off it and bolstering himself. I see Tyrant hitting Thanos with everything he could and doing little more than messing up the Mad Titan's outfit.

Thanos is so far beyond their ability to harm him it's not funny.

There's this gross misconception (usually among DC fans) that Thanos is only a threat when he has a power amp.

Thanos kills WB Hulk, then Mind-Controls Juggernaut and Doomsday into fighting each other forever.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 thedailybagel  Moderator

This is a very close fight. I'd say hulk is the main damage dealer, juggs has durability and doomsday is somewhere in the middle.

I can see this being a really good fight. I'm leaning towards the team at the minute.

ilikedonuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Juggernaut goes up ta Thanos an' tries ta double hammerfist him, but Thanos grabs his arms an' catches his blow, but Juggernaut keeps pressin' down an' the ground Thanos is standin' on is breakin', but then Thanos uses his matter manipulation an' launches the ground Juggernaut is standin' on up to the sky at insane speeds. Then Thanos looks around an' see's WB Hulk an' Doomsday comin' t'wards him, an' Juggernaut is now landin' an' when he has landed from that height he does a double hammerfist on the ground, which causes a huge earthquake an' shockwave which knocks Thanos into a huge rock. Then they all rush t'wards Thanos, an' Thanos then makes himself ready an' charges his energy manipulation in his fists, an' when they're close enough he combines his size, strength an' power with his energy manipulation an' punches Doomsday in the face, but then Doomsday gets pi**ed an' grabs Thanos an' body slams him. Then WB Hulk pulls his fists up an' back to do a double hammerfist on Thanos, but Thanos uses his matter manipulation an' brings some of the ground around him as a shield an' increases it's density as much as possible, but WB Hulk ends up smashin' it anyway an' then picks Thanos up an' does a loud battle shout an' punches Thanos with a huge haymaker which sends Thanos flyin', then WB Hulk jumps t'wards him an' double hammerfists him back into the ground, then all the way from up there WB Hulk lands on Thanos's gut an' stomps on it. Then WB Hulk picks Thanos up an' throws him t'wards Juggernaut from a great distance, an' Juggernaut punches Thanos with a haymaker which sends him flyin' even further, then Doomsday jumps high up into the air t'wards Thanos an' backhands him t'wards WB Hulk, an' then WB Hulk thunderclaps Thanos, which causes a lotta collateral damage an' sends Thanos flyin' miles. Then he lands on a mountain on the planet. Then WB Hulk an' Doomsday has jumped their way over ta Thanos, an' Juggernaut's been runnin' over to Thanos. Then WB Hulk finishes Thanos by punchin' him in the face with straight rights an' lefts till Thanos is KO'd an' has brain damage.

Team wins. As awesome as Thanos is, I dont think he can beat this team without prep.

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juggernaut can't be tp

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a tough one, I'm leaning towards team, however Thanos is just too damn durable for me to rule him out.

Avatar image for the_rocketraccoon
The_RocketRaccoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dodi: Thanos goes like "Die Cretins!" WB Hulk roars and charges, while Juggs and DD also charge. WB Hulk gets to him first, and smashes Thanos! Before he does that, Thanos knocks Hulk a couple miles back into Doomsday using an energy blast, knocking them both miles away. He laughs, but forgets about Juggs, who jumps and pounds him. He punches Juggs, to no avail, then eye beams him. While Juggernaut is weak from the eye blast, he removes the helemet, puts it on, and slams Juggernaut till he dies. He then sees WB Hulk and Doomsday charging at him. The both punch him as hard as they can, but the Juggernaut helmet protects Thanos from physical harm. Thanos laughs, and pimp-smacks them both a couple hundred yards away. He then eyebeams them both, and DD and the Hulk fall. Thanos roars, and finishes the job with a couple hard punches. Thanos FTW!

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Kingant27

I think Thanos can pull of the win, but it's going to be a very good fight IMO...

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Thanos would likely lose under these conditions