#1 Posted by Spartan101 (2278 posts) - - Show Bio

Death of superman doomsday,pre 52 despero. All 100% bloodlusted,no bfr. Fight in NYC midday.

#2 Posted by Pokeysteve (7907 posts) - - Show Bio

This version of Doomsday can be put down but Despero is still a huge threat. The team can probably take this. Maybe some Marvel guys can weigh in.

#3 Posted by CheeseSticks (2359 posts) - - Show Bio

With prep: Thanos win

Without: Team win

#4 Edited by ABC_123_ABC (60 posts) - - Show Bio

If there is prep: Thanos will win.

Without prep: The team should take this.

#5 Posted by XImpossibruX (5152 posts) - - Show Bio

Iffy if without prep the team can take this.

Thanos is freaking incredible, slaps around Surfer like a fly, while Doomsday got mashed by Superman. However thats a little to ABC logic, so i'm gonna go with the general consensus.

If there is prep: Thanos will win.

Without prep: The team should take this.

#6 Posted by dondave (33409 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos should be able to win if he doesn't fall to Despero's telepathy

#7 Edited by AdamtheSubmariner (107 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: Does he have any high end TP resistence?

#8 Edited by dondave (33409 posts) - - Show Bio

@adamthesubmariner: He has telepathy but I can't recall if he's been attacked telepathically

#9 Posted by Jeronimo (687 posts) - - Show Bio

It would go something like this:

Galactus>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Despero.

#10 Posted by Saren (25217 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeronimo:

By "it goes something like this", you mean Thanos is going to get help from Moondragon with the Mind Gem to take on Doomsday and Despero? Because, as you presumably know, and I am being generous here in assuming that you do know that was the case and have not simply posted pretty pictures you found on the internet, Thanos did not mentally attack Galactus on his own, and in fact had prep and help from a Mind Gem-amped Moondragon at the time? And the attack failed anyway?

I don't know why people who don't bother reading the comics they quote even post stuff like that.......

#11 Edited by Schmalzel (328 posts) - - Show Bio

I think with Prep Thanos slaughters, without Prep the team can take it. I mean he doesn't just slap around Silver Surfer, he slapped around the In Betweener looking for his soul gem. that is pretty wicked stuff. I still think Doomsday and Despero paired can take him, but it would be a battle that would destroy the city of NY and about most of the state of NY.

#12 Posted by Jeronimo (687 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane:

Yes, I know what happened. I was using the pic to make a point. Insert Despero for Big G in the pic. Thanos is a telepathic force. The fact that he mentally dominated FO, among others, shows that Despero has little to no chance of a TP KO. Thanos can hold off Despero's TP attacks until he finds a way to BFR DD. Then Thanos>Despero.

That's how I think things go down.

#13 Edited by HeWhoSees (629 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeronimo said:

@citizenbane:

Yes, I know what happened. I was using the pic to make a point. Insert Despero for Big G in the pic. Thanos is a telepathic force. The fact that he mentally dominated FO, among others, shows that Despero has little to no chance of a TP KO. Thanos can hold off Despero's TP attacks until he finds a way to BFR DD. Then Thanos>Despero.

Was the point that Thanos could only do that to Galactus with a mind gem amped Mood Dragon that failed anyway that probably ended with Galactus proving how much of a little bitch Thanos is compared to him? :P

#14 Posted by Saren (25217 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeronimo said:

@citizenbane:

The fact that Thanos TP'd Fallen One, a guy who has done literally nothing worth mentioning in his entire publication history, suggests Despero has little to no chance of a TP KO? I know you were using the pic to make a point, I just wish the point wasn't so half-baked. Try a little.