• 178 results
#1 Posted by TGalinsky (236 posts) - - Show Bio

I've never seen this before and I thought it would be a really good battle.

#2 Posted by stevon (1022 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty sure doomsday won't win, Thanos has too much tech, and if BFR is allowed he'll just do that. 
However, if doomsday fought Thanos, then THanos would win, but Doomsday would probably come back immune to however Thanos killed him, Doomsday will eventually overpower Thanos if he comes back enough times IMO.
#3 Posted by Ziro (1352 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday(what can Thanos do besides potential battlefield removal?).
#4 Posted by stevon (1022 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ziro said:
"Doomsday(what can Thanos do besides potential battlefield removal?). "

Well, if it was a purely physical fight, he's going to lose. Doomsday just comes back to life and wears him down, eventually killing him. 
However, Thanos has plenty of tech. he can throw Doomsday's way. The creator of the thread never specified as to what Thanos can or cannot do. But I'm going to assume it's just a regular matchup. So Thanos can either BFR Doomsday, kill him once (in a tough fight), or hide behid his sheilds. He could also probably mind screw with doomsday, right?
#5 Posted by Klandicar (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be like a repeat of this without the talking.  Except Champion had planet busting power and Doomsday doesnt....Thanos stomps.
#6 Posted by Ziro (1352 posts) - - Show Bio
@stevon said:
"@Ziro said:
"Doomsday(what can Thanos do besides potential battlefield removal?). "
Well, if it was a purely physical fight, he's going to lose. Doomsday just comes back to life and wears him down, eventually killing him. However, Thanos has plenty of tech. he can throw Doomsday's way. The creator of the thread never specified as to what Thanos can or cannot do. But I'm going to assume it's just a regular matchup. So Thanos can either BFR Doomsday, kill him once (in a tough fight), or hide behid his sheilds. He could also probably mind screw with doomsday, right? "

Battle Field Removal: It's possible 

In a straight up fight: Thanos is on the recieving end of a rape scene. 

As far as a mental offense: I can't say(I'm not aware of Doomsday's resiliency to attacks against the mind).
#7 Posted by CosmicSpiral (5471 posts) - - Show Bio

Another out-of-context scan Klandicar. Not surprised.

#8 Edited by Alberic (276 posts) - - Show Bio

THANOS
#9 Posted by Lunacyde (17822 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday wins short of the possibility of BFR.

#10 Posted by Ziro (1352 posts) - - Show Bio
@Klandicar said:
"

It would be like a repeat of this without the talking.  Except Champion had planet busting power and Doomsday doesnt....Thanos stomps. "

No, it would like the exact opposite of that(without the talking).
#11 Posted by stevon (1022 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ziro:
Well, yeah, but I think Thanos would survive one fight before getting pummled, how would Doomsday win the first fight before being killed? Doesn't he need to adapt before beating Thanos?
#12 Posted by Ziro (1352 posts) - - Show Bio
@stevon: 

Except for battle field removal and(maybe) a psionic offense, there's nothing he can effectively utlize against Doomsday(Doomsday can't be defeated the same way twice, and he's already been defeated physically and from an energy based offensive).
#13 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

About Klandicar's post, isn't that the same guy who was beaten by She-Hulk?

#14 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday wins eventually if not at first, once he adapts you're fucked...
#15 Posted by King Saturn (223786 posts) - - Show Bio
language
#16 Posted by Reactor (2357 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday may not even have to die, depending on how quickly he adapts. Even if Thanos can take Doomsday down once (which I don't think he can), he'd be screwing himself by killing Doomsday. It's a lose-lose situation.

#17 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

English Saturn, I speak English ;)

#18 Edited by Klandicar (2471 posts) - - Show Bio
@texasdeathmatch said:

" About Klandicar's post, isn't that the same guy who was beaten by She-Hulk? "

That guy has the power gem (he has INFINITE power with it).  He hit the planet with his fists and it shattered.  That puts him above Doomsday, yet Thanos bested him in hand to hand combat then BFRed him with ease.
#19 Posted by Ziro (1352 posts) - - Show Bio
@Klandicar said:
"@texasdeathmatch said:

" About Klandicar's post, isn't that the same guy who was beaten by She-Hulk? "

That guy has the power gem (he has INFINITE power with it).  He hit the planet with his fists and it shattered.  That puts him above Doomsday, yet Thanos bested him in hand to hand combat then BFRed him with ease. "

Doesn't matter. Infinite power doesn't help you if you insist on fighting like an idiot(which he obviously was).
#20 Edited by CosmicSpiral (5471 posts) - - Show Bio
@Klandicar: Uh, no he didn't. He took advantage of his teleportation and a guy with a pea-sized brain. Champion destroyed the planet, then figured out he couldn't move in space. Thanos couldn't even scratch him.

@texasdeathmatch: Yes, it was. She-Hulk forced him to give the gem up because it broke the rules of the society he was in.
#21 Posted by King Saturn (223786 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30 said:
"

English Saturn, I speak English ;)

"
well I saw a little French in there at the end... lol
#22 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

lol, I know just a little joke :P
#23 Posted by Sun King (390 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30 said:
"Doomsday wins eventually if not at first, once he adapts you're fucked... "

That's what they said about the Borg, look what happened there.  NO ONE is beyond an ass-kicking!!  

Honest Question, if you totally disintergate Doomsday, right down to the celluar Molecular level, will there be anything let to adapt?   

If so then fighting Thanos would result in a very very powerful Doomsday being reborn, unless Thanos can outthink Doomsday adaption programming.
#24 Edited by Klandicar (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos can just one shot Doomsday with the block of pure force spell.  Odin may have gotten out, but hes a God and Doomsday is not.  And even a Thor with infinite power couldnt.  Neither can Doomsday...

#25 Edited by drkhwk2001 (4433 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos would create something to put Doomsday in Perpetual stasis. After he kills him the first time.
#26 Posted by Ziro (1352 posts) - - Show Bio
@Klandicar said:
"Thanos can just one shot Doomsday with the block of pure force spell.  Odin may have gotten out, but hes a God and Doomsday is not.  And even a Thor with infinite power couldnt.  Neither can Doomsday...

"

No he couldn't. Doomsday's already dealt with energy based offense, so he can't be beaten such a way.
#27 Posted by joshmightbe (24597 posts) - - Show Bio

thanos would be smart enough to get doomsday as far away as possible
#28 Posted by Klandicar (2471 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ziro said:
" @Klandicar said:
"Thanos can just one shot Doomsday with the block of pure force spell.  Odin may have gotten out, but hes a God and Doomsday is not.  And even a Thor with infinite power couldnt.  Neither can Doomsday...
"
No he couldn't. Doomsday's already dealt with energy based offense, so he can't be beaten such a way. "
Thanos is basically a Dark Demi-God, Doomsday has never gotten through a similar spell which surrounds one with a block of pure force.  It honestly looks like a high level magical spell without any sort of channeling time.  I gave Doomsday another look yesterday and he is definitely formidable but just not on Thanos of Titan's level.  Dooms has some major holes in his game that Thanos can exploit.
#29 Posted by Alberic (276 posts) - - Show Bio
@drkhwk2001 said:
" Thanos would create something to put Doomsday in Perpetual stasis. After he kills him the first time. "
#30 Posted by Klandicar (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

Yep guys, I said this before and I'll say it again.  Thanos is a Titan while Doomsday is just another alien with super strength.  Who do you think wins when you take away the obvious bias against Thanos on these forums.

#31 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sunking, that's what I'm saying...DD was literally obliterated into nothing practically by Impreiex...yet came back from that lol, so Thano's best shot would be to send him somewhere because he'll adapt then you're screwed lol. 

FTR though, Borg and DD very different animals. Borg isn't all that, they're tough but do have some weaknesses. DD has very few lol

#32 Edited by Omega-level Supreme (1159 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not sure how Thanos would win, but I'm certain he's smart enough to ido it in more ways than BFR or stasis field. He's insanely smart and resourceful, possess an army, advanced tech, expert on mysticism, channeling cosmic forces and a superhuman physiology that's augmented by some of the fore mentioned attributes. He's casually smacked around Hulk, Hercules, Thor, etc.  

The only thing he would need is a good writer, or just a writer, since he has so many high end feats most stories would be plausible.   %Pr

#33 Posted by chriskalaani (239 posts) - - Show Bio

thanos stomps. hes smart and has a lot at his disposal, not to mention he should be able to take hits from doomsday pretty easily

#34 Posted by Spiderman22 (117 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos because he is a Titan and has wicked power doomsday would put up a fight tho

#35 Posted by ironboya (22 posts) - - Show Bio

stevon thanos can just trap him into soul jem and who screwed now doomsday wouldn`t die so his traped

#36 Posted by grimlock (1571 posts) - - Show Bio

both guys have serious strength and durability feats but the intelligence part gives Thanos a slight advantage

#37 Posted by not2baad (528 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos easy

#38 Edited by whydama (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos wins by curbstomp. Besides the ways which the others have pointed out I would like to show this Thanos can permanently kill creatures that cannot die. So, Doomsday will die permanently. He cannot come back to adapt to this

#39 Posted by mrtrickster (2307 posts) - - Show Bio

thanos via bfr

#40 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (4879 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos is way too intelligent to be taken out by DD. He wouldn't try to brawl with him for long. Thanos has great durability and could tank shots from Doomsy. He would find a way to get rid of Doomsy via BFR or some other form of removal.

#41 Posted by Lord_darkness (27 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos can take this easy, he's smarter then Dr doom and stronger then Hulk and Thor

#42 Edited by blackpanther1 (87 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos, Thanos was able to put Galactus to his knees.

#43 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (4879 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos is insanely durable and has to many options at his disposal to lose to DD. Having said that Thanos won't trade blows for long with DD. He's to intelligent to be taken out by DD and I give the victory to Thanos.

#44 Posted by logy5000 (5642 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos would win. But Doomsday would come back immune. Eventually Doomsday would win.

#45 Posted by YoungJustice (6665 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont think Thanos can do anything to finish off Doomsday.

#46 Posted by DocFatalis (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

At this end of this fight, Doomsday would find himself working for Thanos kept under control by sheer force of will. He would have nothing to adapt to since he wouldn't die. He would become a tool in the hands of the Mad Titan.

This is Thanos's way.

#47 Posted by SpeedForceSpider (902 posts) - - Show Bio

@DocFatalis said:

At this end of this fight, Doomsday would find himself working for Thanos kept under control by sheer force of will. He would have nothing to adapt to since he wouldn't die. He would become a tool in the hands of the Mad Titan.

This is Thanos's way.

Well said.

#48 Posted by logy5000 (5642 posts) - - Show Bio

@DocFatalis: Doomsday doesn't have any thoughts except to kill. Thanos wouldn't be able to control his thoughts.

#49 Posted by DocFatalis (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

@DocFatalis: Doomsday doesn't have any thoughts except to kill. Thanos wouldn't be able to control his thoughts.

Ok, let's just say he'd seize control of his neural centre then, and use him like a puppet.

#50 Posted by logy5000 (5642 posts) - - Show Bio

@DocFatalis: After that, Doomsday would become immune to it.