• 57 results
#1 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8649 posts) - - Show Bio

-All character are pre-Flashpoint

-First 4 rounds,everyone has no acess to gears.

-Last 4 rounds,everyone has acess to standart gears

-No one has prep time

-Thanos has 6 days between each round

Morals off,Bloodlust

-Wins by death

First Rounds (NO WEAPONS)

Round 1:Despero

Despero

Round 2:Starro (Cobi)

Starro (Cobi)

Round 3:Starbreaker

Starbreaker

Round 4:Darkseid

Darkseid

Round 5:Superboy-Prime

Superboy-prime

Last Rounds (With Weapons)

Round 6:Void Hound,God of Antimatter Universe

Void Hound

Round 7:Mandrakk

Mandrakk

Round 8:Anti-Monitor

Anti-Monitor

Round 9:Nekron

Nekron
#2 Posted by Immortal777 (7336 posts) - - Show Bio

Im not sure Thanos gets past 1 but he stops a 4 for sure

#3 Posted by joshuagamer (634 posts) - - Show Bio

Despero gives him a hard fight, but he'll lose to him. May or may not beat Starro. He beats Starbreaker. Loses to Darkseid, Prime, Void hound, Mandrakk, and antimonitor

#4 Posted by joshuagamer (634 posts) - - Show Bio

Despero gives him a hard fight, but he'll lose to him. May or may not beat Starro. He beats Starbreaker. Loses to Darkseid, Prime, Void hound, Mandrakk, and antimonitor

#5 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

How strong is Starro?

#6 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8649 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: He slice off Despero's head with a single blow

#7 Posted by SPM1M (791 posts) - - Show Bio

These are good fights until it gets past boy prime then it becomes spite after spite really Thanos VS Mandrakk lol who do you think would win

#8 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5374 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol. For real? You still mad about the Thanos w/ IG vs Mandrakk thread? Lotta spite here, at least give him some prep after the first 3 rounds lol. He probably stops at 4-5 with no prep, most likely 4

#9 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8649 posts) - - Show Bio

@WaveMotionCannon: Me ?? I'm fine bro,this is just to show he can lose....

#10 Posted by pooty (11017 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: we know he can lose. He lost to Odin, Runner, Tyrant in comic books.

#11 Posted by Saren (25613 posts) - - Show Bio

Starro has mindraped Despero and has telepathic control of 9 galaxies........

#12 Posted by TifaLockhart (14044 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: That word is frowned upon now.

#13 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8649 posts) - - Show Bio

who more?

#14 Posted by entropy_aegis (15197 posts) - - Show Bio

If Void hound is the God of the anti matter universe then what the hell is the Anti Monitor and this may stop at 1.

#15 Posted by Manchine (4169 posts) - - Show Bio

With no prep he stops at round 4.

#16 Posted by entropy_aegis (15197 posts) - - Show Bio

Is'nt Starbreaker supposed to be like Galactus?

#17 Posted by Saren (25613 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis said:

Yeah, except he eats suns instead of planets.

#18 Posted by entropy_aegis (15197 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@entropy_aegis said:

So is he more powerful?

#19 Posted by Saren (25613 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis said:

@CitizenBane said:

@entropy_aegis said:

So is he more powerful?

Nah.

#20 Posted by TDK_1997 (14684 posts) - - Show Bio

He will have trouble passing Despero but in the end he may pass him but he will lose badly to Starro.

#21 Posted by Moonchilde (1601 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he stops at Starro.

#22 Posted by The_Mayhem_Theory (1060 posts) - - Show Bio
I don't about 6 and 7, but I say Thanos clears through everyone (as long as he can skip a couple).
#23 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@The_Mayhem_Theory said:
I don't about 6 and 7, but I say Thanos clears through everyone (as long as he can skip a couple).
Why would he get to do that? Wouldn't him needing to do that mean he cannot clear this?
#24 Posted by The_Mayhem_Theory (1060 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
@The_Mayhem_Theory said:
Why would he get to do that? Wouldn't him needing to do that mean he cannot clear this?
Sort of. I just don't know those characters and can't make a clear call. I assumed.
#25 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@The_Mayhem_Theory said:
@Ferro Vida said:
@The_Mayhem_Theory said:
Sort of. I just don't know those characters and can't make a clear call. I assumed.
Which characters?
#26 Posted by The_Mayhem_Theory (1060 posts) - - Show Bio
6 and 7.
#27 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@The_Mayhem_Theory: Based on the little I know he would need prep time to even have a chance.
#28 Posted by kcaz (1371 posts) - - Show Bio

i think thanosis stronger than darkseid, he should be able to get pass round 5. i dont know much about Void Hound

Superhuman Durability: Before his "death", Thanos possessed an impressive degree of resistance to physical injury, even compared to other Eternals. After his resurrection, Death increased his ability to resist injury to a much greater degree and he is nigh invulnerable. He has withstood at point blank range planet destroying attacks without any harm. He has withstood blows and attacks from beings as powerful as the Silver Surfer, and even Thor unharmed. He possesses such an incredible resistance to injury, he has been shown to survive point blank blasts from universal level entities such as Odin and Galactus. 

Immortality: Thanos, like all Eternals, is immortal in the sense that he is immune to all known diseases and infections and is immune to the effects of aging. Thanos is banned by Death itself from entering its realm, rendering him truly immortal. No matter the severity of any injury, Thanos was unable to die and completely recovered.

Energy Manipulation:the exact extent of Thanos' energy projection abilities are unknown, but a single eye-blast has been capable of rendering the Thing unconscious and knocking down the likes of Thor. His blasts are so powerful he has been able to easily destroy planets and release In-Betweener from his prison created by Master Order and Lord Chaos. It has been speculated that the nature of Thanos' cosmic energy reserve may be quasi-mystical in nature.

Matter Manipulation:Thanos has demonstrated the ability to manipulate matter on the atomic level similar to other Earthborn Eternals. On one occasion, he turned the Skrull, Skragg into stone. 

#29 Posted by TheCannon (18294 posts) - - Show Bio

Loses to Darkseid.

#30 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8649 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis: @CitizenBane: he doesn't eat planets or/and stars,he also feeds on negative emotions of any being, becoming stronger.

#31 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8649 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Mayhem_Theory: if you don't know the characters,don't not comment without first knowing,because this sound fanboysm

@kcaz: nope,his not.

New God Physiology: The beings of Apokolips call themselves Gods and live outside of normal time and space in a realm called the Fourth World. These New Gods have evolved due to their close proximity to the Source, a primeval energy, believed to be one of the ultimate foundations of the Universal Expression of Energy, along with their superior technology, into beings of genetic stability and evolutionary perfection. The denizens of New Genesis are immortal, stronger, faster, and smarter than homo sapiens, despite their resemblance.

Omega Effect: Darkseid wields a cosmic energy field called "Omega Effect", which proves integral, as it is the core from which his other abilities manifest from. This effect allows him to transverse through time and space, also enabling him to break interpretable barriers and force-fields.

• Omega Beams: Darkseid's main power. He focuses this power as a form of energy that he fires from his eyes. This effect is not only a relentless attack, but it is capable of teleporting the target to any location Darkseid chooses and recall them later or erase the target from the universe and similarly reform them. Darkseid has pinpoint control over his Omega Beams, and his unerring aim allows it to travel in straight lines or bend, twist or curve around corners. It has been shown that the Omega Beams are ineffective against the bracelets of Wonder Woman, as they were created from the Olympian Aegis. He has claimed that no being had yet withstood the full force of the Omega Beam, but Doomsday and Superman nonetheless survived the attack.

• Telepathy: Darkseid can easily read minds of others anywhere in entire Universe. In this ability, he can also attack or invade someone's mind with images.
  • Mind Control: Darkseid can control the actions, thoughts and speech of humans just by thinking. In the scope of this ability, he can apparently, control and take over 100 individuals at once, indicating the capacity potential his brain can achieve.
  • Telekinesis: Darkseid can mentally influence the movement of objects and people with his mind; he often makes things float with simple gestures of his hand.
  • Matter Manipulation: Darkseid can transmute and manipulate matter, and in extension atoms, at will; he can destroy humans with a mere thought, and as such, he can even create his own creature complexions by design out of nothing, as he did when he created the being known as Strayne. Also, Darkseid can cause organisms to degrade and de-evolve.
  • Reality Manipulation:Nigh Omnipotence on a universal scale.
  • Molecular Dispersion: He is also able to dissipate and disperse the molecules of an object or organism, effectively erasing them from existence.
  • Avatar Creation: A simple thought allows Darkseid to create liable avatars if/when the need arises.
  • Psionic Possession: psychic abilities to possess an individual and negate any superhuman abilities they may have.
  • Energy Manipulation: can also mentally control most known forms of energy, allowing him to erect protective force fields and project withering energy bolts.
  • Teleportation: Darkseid can teleport himself and other beings anywhere in the entire Universe even through other dimensions at a mere thought.
  • Size Alteration: Darkseid can easily manipulate his size, density and mass just by thinking, enabling him to become any size he wants.
  • Time Travel: Darkseid can move and transverse through time at ease.
  • Divine Empowerment: Darkseid could endow his lesser subjects with enormous powers. either granting them new abilities, increasing old ones they already possess or restoring lost powers to others at higher levels. He's done so with Mantis, Dr. Bedlam, Mary Marvel and his son; Kalibak.

Abiliti

#32 Posted by vuviper (5531 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

@entropy_aegis: @CitizenBane: he doesn't eat planets or/and stars,he also feeds on negative emotions of any being, becoming stronger.

Actually he is the adult form of a sun-eater. It was revealed in his more recent JLA appearance, the one with the milestone characters as well

#33 Posted by Voodoom (174 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

Loses to Darkseid.

I could see that fight going either way. Thanos is far more intelligent than Darkseid and can absorb his Omega Beams.

#34 Posted by TheCannon (18294 posts) - - Show Bio

@Voodoom said:

@TheCannon said:

Loses to Darkseid.

I could see that fight going either way. Thanos is far more intelligent than Darkseid and can absorb his Omega Beams.

Since when is Thanos smarter than Darkseid?

#35 Posted by Voodoom (174 posts) - - Show Bio

All character are pre-Flashpoint

-First 4 rounds,everyone has no acess to gears.

-Last 4 rounds,everyone has acess to standart gears

-No one has prep time

-Thanos has 6 days between each round

Morals off,Bloodlust

-Wins by death

One of Thanos' powers:

Immortality: Thanos, like all Eternals, is immortal in the sense that he is immune to all known diseases and infections and is immune to the effects of aging. Thanos is banned by Death itself from entering its realm, rendering him truly immortal. No matter the severity of any injury, Thanos was unable to die and completely recovered.

You need to remove the win by death, Thanos is barred from Death. That makes this seem very past Superboy Prime.

#36 Posted by The_Mayhem_Theory (1060 posts) - - Show Bio
@matchesmalone21 said:

@The_Mayhem_Theory: if you don't know the characters,don't not comment without first knowing,because this sound fanboysm

I don't know who TWO characters are, that doesn't negate me from making a decision. It means that I'll have to look into the characters. And mine was that Thanos clears it. That's not fanboyish at all, that's making a definitive choice.
#37 Posted by kcaz (1371 posts) - - Show Bio
@matchesmalone21 said:

@kcaz: nope,his not.

New God Physiology: The beings of Apokolips call themselves Gods and live outside of normal time and space in a realm called the Fourth World. These New Gods have evolved due to their close proximity to the Source, a primeval energy, believed to be one of the ultimate foundations of the Universal Expression of Energy, along with their superior technology, into beings of genetic stability and evolutionary perfection. The denizens of New Genesis are immortal, stronger, faster, and smarter than homo sapiens, despite their resemblance.

Omega Effect: Darkseid wields a cosmic energy field called "Omega Effect", which proves integral, as it is the core from which his other abilities manifest from. This effect allows him to transverse through time and space, also enabling him to break interpretable barriers and force-fields.

• Omega Beams: Darkseid's main power. He focuses this power as a form of energy that he fires from his eyes. This effect is not only a relentless attack, but it is capable of teleporting the target to any location Darkseid chooses and recall them later or erase the target from the universe and similarly reform them. Darkseid has pinpoint control over his Omega Beams, and his unerring aim allows it to travel in straight lines or bend, twist or curve around corners. It has been shown that the Omega Beams are ineffective against the bracelets of Wonder Woman, as they were created from the Olympian Aegis. He has claimed that no being had yet withstood the full force of the Omega Beam, but Doomsday and Superman nonetheless survived the attack.

• Telepathy: Darkseid can easily read minds of others anywhere in entire Universe. In this ability, he can also attack or invade someone's mind with images.
  • Mind Control: Darkseid can control the actions, thoughts and speech of humans just by thinking. In the scope of this ability, he can apparently, control and take over 100 individuals at once, indicating the capacity potential his brain can achieve.
  • Telekinesis: Darkseid can mentally influence the movement of objects and people with his mind; he often makes things float with simple gestures of his hand.
  • Matter Manipulation: Darkseid can transmute and manipulate matter, and in extension atoms, at will; he can destroy humans with a mere thought, and as such, he can even create his own creature complexions by design out of nothing, as he did when he created the being known as Strayne. Also, Darkseid can cause organisms to degrade and de-evolve.
  • Reality Manipulation:Nigh Omnipotence on a universal scale.
  • Molecular Dispersion: He is also able to dissipate and disperse the molecules of an object or organism, effectively erasing them from existence.
  • Avatar Creation: A simple thought allows Darkseid to create liable avatars if/when the need arises.
  • Psionic Possession: psychic abilities to possess an individual and negate any superhuman abilities they may have.
  • Energy Manipulation: can also mentally control most known forms of energy, allowing him to erect protective force fields and project withering energy bolts.
  • Teleportation: Darkseid can teleport himself and other beings anywhere in the entire Universe even through other dimensions at a mere thought.
  • Size Alteration: Darkseid can easily manipulate his size, density and mass just by thinking, enabling him to become any size he wants.
  • Time Travel: Darkseid can move and transverse through time at ease.
  • Divine Empowerment: Darkseid could endow his lesser subjects with enormous powers. either granting them new abilities, increasing old ones they already possess or restoring lost powers to others at higher levels. He's done so with Mantis, Dr. Bedlam, Mary Marvel and his son; Kalibak.

Abiliti

well, looks quite even in abilities to me. except thanos has immorality, but he was banned from death's realm, which means no matter how heavy his injury is, he will never die. besides, his energy blast should be as powerful of stronger than darkseid's. he KO the thing with just a single eye blast
#38 Posted by emperorznb (1673 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at three.

#39 Posted by kcaz (1371 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCannon said:

@Voodoom said:

@TheCannon said:

Loses to Darkseid.

Since when is Thanos smarter than Darkseid?

like all the prep gods, Thanos's intellect is his most dangerous weapon. he was able to use his intelligence to come out with weapons like:
  • Stasis Rifle: An experimental weapon capable of generating a cube of pure force, which envelops the target and places them into near-complete physical stasis. This stasis cube was capable of holding the insane, power-gem enhanced Thunder-God Thor. The experimental version of this weapon carried charge enough for only one blast.
  • Infinity Gauntlet: A gauntlet specifically designed to hold the Infinity Gems.
#40 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

You can't really have it end by death when the guy is immortal, and can't really be killed. If you have it by knockout, I think its hard for him to get past Despero and Starro, but he definitely doesn't get past Darkseid.

#41 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

The only person Thanos has a chance against her is Despero, he'll get his @$$ kicked by anyone else

#42 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8649 posts) - - Show Bio

@kcaz: again thanos doesnt have the infinity gauntlet and any other weapons in 5 first rounds,understand??

#43 Posted by kcaz (1371 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

@kcaz: again thanos doesnt have the infinity gauntlet and any other weapons in 5 first rounds,understand??

i was just aging if thanos is smarter than darkseid. if his intelligence allows him to come out with those weapons, of course he is smarter

#44 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8649 posts) - - Show Bio

more

#45 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8649 posts) - - Show Bio

anyone??

#46 Posted by Shadowglenn (582 posts) - - Show Bio

From what i've heard of starbreaker he stops there.

#47 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8649 posts) - - Show Bio

who more?

#48 Posted by Immortal777 (7336 posts) - - Show Bio

I still don't think he makes it past Despero.

#49 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

Really tough gauntlet....

#50 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8649 posts) - - Show Bio

anyone disagreed or agreed??