• 114 results
Avatar image for omniawesomeness
OmniAwesomeness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

How the heck does team win... Stupid dc fans don't know nothing about thanos, think before u speak stupidness

jas0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omniawesomeness: Do you know something about Cyborg Superman? About Alan Scott? MMH abilities? Helspont? Pre-52 Helspont could win a match against Thanos 7/10, all those combined would stomp Thanos. It's too much power for him to handle.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanwithatan01: Oh ok. lol didnt read that right. But I dont think J'onn could solo even with morals off.

J'onn without morals is Fernus he can beat Thanos, Alan Scott bloodlusted access to all the starheart he can stomp Thanos, idk about Helspont but Hank definitely can't solo'ing Thanos even with the rings and morals off

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Why are the team's chances getting underrated? MMH, Alan Scott, Helspont and Cyborg Superman have a very solid chance of taking down Thanos.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By ancient_god

@lvenger said:

Why are the team's chances getting underrated? MMH, Alan Scott, Helspont and Cyborg Superman have a very solid chance of taking down Thanos.

How his chances are underrated when most of post votes for the team? If you talk about OmniAwesomeness he are doing that in all Thanos threads i see. Now i don't think any can solo unless MMH become Fernus or Alan access to all the starheart, Helspont New 52 Idk, and Hank definitely isn't soloing Thanos,that's why i put all in a team, but what number of members of this team you think are need to put Thanos down

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@lvenger said:

How his chances are underrated when most of post votes for the team? If you talk about OmniAwesomeness he are doing that in all Thanos threads i see. Now i don't think any can solo unless MMH become Fernus or Alan access to all the starheart, Helspont New 52 Idk, and Hank definitely isn't soloing Thanos,that's why i put all in a team, but what number of members of this team you think are need to put Thanos down

Nor do I think anyone here can solo but together I think they could stand a good chance of beating Thanos. The number you have is fine and the myriad of abilities and feats makes it an interesting contest. But there were a chunk of posters saying this was an unfair stomp for Thanos and that none of them could hurt him.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By ancient_god

@lvenger said:

@ancient_god said:

@lvenger said:

Nor do I think anyone here can solo but together I think they could stand a good chance of beating Thanos. The number you have is fine and the myriad of abilities and feats makes it an interesting contest. But there were a chunk of posters saying this was an unfair stomp for Thanos and that none of them could hurt him.

Probably they are the same users that think nothing less than Odin can't hurt Thanos jk, and you have a interesting point of view, but in other side there are users that think DC Team stomp

Hey man you care in post your opinion in my other thread: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/thanos-and-magus-vs-random-team-1613419/

Juke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Team because Helspont. Cool battle, though!

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By ancient_god

@juke said:

what are New 52 Helspont feats that made him above Thanos?

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team should win but with high difficulty.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Team

Juke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

@juke said:

what are New 52 Helspont feats that made him above Thanos?

Energy absorption and manipulation along with telepathy are some of his abilities that will help out. I don't think he's necessarily above Thanos but along with the team he could be the key character to give them the edge. I may be wrong, though, and I'll have to read more Thanos if that's the case.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#66  Edited By TDK_1997

The team has a big chance of taking Thanos down and I think they will do it almost handily actually. Their firepower and just the powers they have will be enough to overpower Thanos.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997 said:

The team has a big chance of taking Thanos down and I think they will do it almost handily actually. Their firepower and just the powers they have will be enough to overpower Thanos.

Ok i think too they can take down Thanos, but he have the firepower and powers to match the team

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for omniawesomeness
OmniAwesomeness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jas0: U clearly don't know anything about thanos then

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Team has an extremely good shot here.

Jmarshmallow

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By ancient_god
Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By AnimeLegend68
XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without full Starheart, GL is comparable in power to Silver Surfer, with extra time-maniputation. This means Thanos automatically kills him. Cyborg Superman isn't any better, and New 52 Helspont has no feats. Martian Manhunter is a complete nonfactor.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure what that means.

Is a laugh, that is funny coming from a delusional user ''animelegend'' that think Doomsday,MMH or Flash can solo Marvel

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

#80  Edited By serrure

why the need of quote a fail post?

lol dude just stop before i decide to exert the effort explaining everything wrong with this thread.

i have been [polite and allowed it to continue without any hindrance... maybe you should do research before you call out experienced debaters and call their posts "fails"

No Caption Provided

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By ancient_god

@serrure said:

@ancient_god said:

why the need of quote a fail post?

lol dude just stop before i decide to exert the effort explaining everything wrong with this thread.

i have been [polite and allowed it to continue without any hindrance... maybe you should do research before you call out experienced debaters and call their posts "fails"

No Caption Provided

Because no part of your explaination have sense...

And other 'experimented' debaters say nothing bad about this, so looks like more you wish trolling than other thing

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

#82  Edited By serrure

@ancient_god: alrighty then...

no battlefield? fail, where are they fighting the moon? the earth? space? los angeles? detroit?

BFR is allowed but doesnt count as a win? BFR from where we dont know where they are fighting and if someone is BFRed to the sun and they burn up thats not a win? fail

TP and Martian Manhunter seriously? im not even touching this one

Pre-52 Alan. some people think with the Starheart he could solo Thanos, so now put him with a guy who physically beat the crap out of Superman, a Technopath that was capable of overriding some of the best tech period, and a guy who can solo the JLA if he decides to lose his morals? that sounds like a fair fight to you? fail

then you've got that Thanos fanboys (who are allot like the Wally West fanboys) who cant admit he loses period. no one else has complained because no one cares enough to do it

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

No Caption Provided

Secrest Out!

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure said:

no battlefield? fail, where are they fighting the moon? the earth? space? los angeles? detroit?

the setting is most often a city.Without any specifications to a battle, those are what we go by.--Battle Forum Rules 2.0

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol at Thanos stomping.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure said:

XIIX explain to you

BFR is allowed but doesnt count as a win? BFR from where we dont know where they are fighting and if someone is BFRed to the sun and they burn up thats not a win? fail

Oh but you can't understand what this mean and then i'm the one who fail. That mean he can BFR one, two or three characters to fighting the others one on one or two, or three. So yes the place where they gets BFR'ed if Thanos wish do can't do his work

TP and Martian Manhunter seriously? im not even touching this one

MMH can use his TP for weak Thanos but can't win by TP alone.

Pre-52 Alan. some people think with the Starheart he could solo Thanos, so now put him with a guy who physically beat the crap out of Superman, a Technopath that was capable of overriding some of the best tech period, and a guy who can solo the JLA if he decides to lose his morals? that sounds like a fair fight to you? fail

That's why i explain Alan can't unleash all the starheart because that not be fair for Thanos. Beat Superman isn't relevant when Thanos is leagues above him in all aspects, idk who are using tech here, and MMH is good but still below Thanos level.

Great now you are mad by no reasons and failing again

then you've got that Thanos fanboys (who are allot like the Wally West fanboys) who cant admit he loses period. no one else has complained because no one cares enough to do it

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Have a great day too, dude

No Caption Provided

Secrest Out!

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_god: When did I ever say that? You're the only delusional one here. Here's some advice, open up a dictionary and learn how to read my comments.

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure: Exactly, this guy overrates thanos so much its not even funny. Any of these guys alone would be close to a fair fight against thanos.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_god: When did I ever say that? You're the only delusional one here. Here's some advice, open up a dictionary and learn how to read my comments.

When i say you said that in THIS thread? Oh wait i never said that or well you just don't remember when you are trolling as crazy in the XIIX DS Sentry/Thanos vs CS/Ultron/DD thread. If you wish to remember that just see your posts or say me to send you the link with your words but probably you delete that...well

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_god: When did I ever say that you were talking about this thread? And I said Wally west can solo "most" of marvel, and a majority of marvel are street levelers, making that statement accurate. And I didn't delete anything, so I dont care if you send me a link, telling me thanos would stomp wally is like saying hulk can stomp galactus.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_god: When did I ever say that you were talking about this thread? And I said Wally west can solo "most" of marvel, and a majority of marvel are street levelers, making that statement accurate. And I didn't delete anything, so I dont care if you send me a link, telling me thanos would stomp wally is like saying hulk can stomp galactus.

see it? still are trolling like crazy and none say Thanos can stomp Flash

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By AnimeLegend68

@ancient_god: In other words you have nothing else to say and you're resorting to calling me a troll? Thought so.

Abyssdarkfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is spite Thanos whoops their ass with Infinty Gauntlet but just regualr old him is just out numbed and outclassed spite

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_god: In other words you have nothing else to say and you're resorting to calling me a troll? Thought so.

ok

@serrure: Exactly, this guy overrates thanos so much its not even funny. Any of these guys alone would be close to a fair fight against thanos.

yes because doomsday can solo most of marvel

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By AnimeLegend68

@ancient_god:

http://marvel.com/comics/characters

Doomsday would stomp most characters on this list. Most of marvel are street levelers, like i said before, read my comments.

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team but Thanos kills most of them could even win.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

@tdk_1997 said:

Ok i think too they can take down Thanos, but he have the firepower and powers to match the team

I am not saying otherwise. He has slaughtered pretty big teams with a lot of firepower but against this team he will get overpowered.

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animelegend68:

Did you actually just call most of Marvel street levelers?

The vast majority of Marvel characters are planet busting cosmics. Far more by sheer numbers than exist in DC.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_god:

http://marvel.com/comics/characters

Doomsday would stomp most characters on this list. Most of marvel are street levelers, like i said before, read my comments.

ok, as i said the fact you don't like Marvel doesn't mean you have to do this and failing again

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

random_nerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers