Thanos vs DC Team

• 109 results
thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@shootingnova: true thanos isnt stomping but he does take a narrow win.

If Alan could tp Fate, Osbidian and Ms Martian then Thanos can too.

The energy manipulators will have it worse as Thanos is at least a universal energy manipulator.

The bricks have no response to matter manipulation

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Sy8000

Look I love thanos, but no way is he winning this.

Awesomedude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix: I'm not biased, stop fanboying.

Awesomedude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix: You're getting funny dude, stop trolling.

TrueKing95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By TrueKing95

Captain atom wins via absorbing thanos blast or using the quantum field to the fullest extent.. Dont underestimate CA. There was a thread of Captain atom vs thanos and cap won. He and PG are tHE biggest threat to thanos.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've read through this thread and I've seen absolutely nothing than people wanking Thanos or the DC team. None of you have said why either side would win and it's just been a troll fest. @XiiX had the best response but I really don't see how Thanos will beat this team nor do I see how the team will beat Thanos.

VenomousTaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The trolling on this thread disturbs me. "shudders"

In other news, Thanos loses.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#59  Edited By Night4345

If Citizen Steel removes his costume he one shots Thanos. I don't know if Thanos can hit the people that turn intangible but if he can't the team wins even more easily.

Avatar image for beware_my_power
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ERMAGERD WALLY CAN'T USE SPEED- STEAL BECAUSE I DON'T LIK--

Oops, wrong trolling method... :P

Avatar image for xbleeding_edgex
XBleeding_EdgeX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this is the problem with comic vine, instead of providing feats and scans, people just say "X wins/stomps"

comicvine battles forums, where children come to say their dad could beat up your dad.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

this is the problem with comic vine, instead of providing feats and scans, people just say "X wins/stomps"

comicvine battles forums, where children come to say their dad could beat up your dad.

yeah but you're just a fanboy of your dad :p

DaseanComerWCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#64  Edited By Wolverine008

Yikes, this only tends to happen with certain characters you know.

DaseanComerWCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos stomps. Nobody here can match his power.

The team have zero A-listers. Not even credible powerhouses to match up to him physically. Thanos took the avengers apart by a very simple application of TP on the Hulk. I can see him replicating such on Power Girl (their only hope) who will fall to it seeing as kryptonians are giant suckers for mind control.

THANOS MURDERSTOMPS

Dr.fate and kyle rayner are a-listers capt atom is debatable but yeah...I agree thanos wins.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShenKuei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is gold...

utkanflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 280

Clasic Kent Nelson Dr. Fate annd Current Captain Atom can go solo with a little chance and with the team they definitely won

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos still stomps.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The team have zero A-listers. Not even credible powerhouses to match up to him physically. Thanos took the avengers apart by a very simple application of TP on the Hulk. I can see him replicating such on Power Girl (their only hope) who will fall to it seeing as kryptonians are giant suckers for mind control.

THANOS MURDERSTOMPS

No A-listers on the team???

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JusticeWay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Thanos fights without the Infinity Gauntlet , he'd get fucked so hard , but with the Infinity Gauntlet there's no chance .

Avatar image for injusticeforall
InjusticeForAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By InjusticeForAll

@willpayton said:

@injusticeforall said:

THANOS MURDERSTOMPS

No A-listers on the team???

Yeah. It's not like he's fighting the A team from GM's run. Not even close. He's fighting jabronis.

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@injusticeforall: dude, tell me, how can thanos stop when he can not even beat obsidian, who is living shadow? steel, who has put down got with a few punches while superman couldn't? captain atom is living energy, almost as strong as superman with more damage output and versatility. and don't get me started on jade and dr fate

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos still wrecks.

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: how? can anyone actually give a reason backed up by a feat than just a thanos stomps? some are fanboys, the others are actually debating. this is how we separate them.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By XiiX

@van_cere said:

@injusticeforall: dude, tell me, how can thanos stop when he can not even beat obsidian, who is living shadow? steel, who has put down got with a few punches while superman couldn't?

No Caption Provided

Slight correction; That an even stronger version of Superman couldn't.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Wolverine008

@van_cere said:

@wolverine08: how? can anyone actually give a reason backed up by a feat than just a thanos stomps? some are fanboys, the others are actually debating. this is how we separate them.

No Caption Provided

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Van_Cere

@xiix: thanks man @wolverine08: then your post was useless. thanos does win until someone can actually give reason.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team. Also, Allan beats him too

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demonknights: unfortunately, same goes for us team rooters. care to give some reasons? its mighty easy.

InjusticeForAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@van_cere said:

@injusticeforall: dude, tell me, how can thanos stop when he can not even beat obsidian, who is living shadow? steel, who has put down got with a few punches while superman couldn't? captain atom is living energy, almost as strong as superman with more damage output and versatility. and don't get me started on jade and dr fate

Obsidian? Don't be silly. Thanos is not afraid of the dark.

Thanos is WAAAYYY above Superman in the damage output category.

Captain Atom can easily be neutralize in the same way Thanos neutralized the Surfer's energies. Not to mention he could easily use (mind control) the kryptonian to beat up her own team.

Thanos murders. Every single one of them.

Avatar image for usernameunderconstruction
UserNameUnderConstruction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thanos wins not stomping for sure

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@injusticeforall: i said living shadow. what does being afraid of the dark has to do with anything? obsidian can be in many places at once, and you can't use force to defeat him.

KC superman is way above superman, yet steel without his suit is above KC superman, who can tank a full force punch to the face without flinching, while superman got a nosebleed from a none full force punch.

thanos murders? nope, thanos is gonna be murdered.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 27

yikes im impressed i havent heard the "Jay uses Speed Steal which he has only done once in combat and then solos Thanos" argument... hmm i may actually invest time in this thread now.

InjusticeForAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@van_cere said:

@injusticeforall: i said living shadow. what does being afraid of the dark has to do with anything? obsidian can be in many places at once, and you can't use force to defeat him.

KC superman is way above superman, yet steel without his suit is above KC superman, who can tank a full force punch to the face without flinching, while superman got a nosebleed from a none full force punch.

thanos murders? nope, thanos is gonna be murdered.

He is a living shadow and like I said. Thanos isn't afraid of the dark.

KC is still leagues below Thanos. KC Marvel was able to hurt him badly who is pretty much featless.

Still don't know why you are still trying to compare Supes to Thanos when Thanos is leagues above him.

Thanos indeed murders. Via whatever he wants to be honest. They have no answer for his TP or his damage output.

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Van_Cere

@injusticeforall:

what the hell does that even mean? do you know what your talking about? what the hell, how old are you? how did you put being afraid of the dark with hitting a living shadow?

KC is still leagues below Thanos. KC Marvel was able to hurt him badly who is pretty much featless.

Still don't know why you are still trying to compare Supes to Thanos when Thanos is leagues above him.

prove it. your useless words are weightless.

christianwhite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

team would win with Dr.Fate

InjusticeForAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@van_cere said:

@injusticeforall:

what the hell does that even mean? do you know what your talking about? what the hell, how old are you? how did you put being afraid of the dark with hitting a living shadow?

prove it. your useless words are weightless.

Pretty simple. Thanos does not sleep with a night light.

LOL. Did you read Kingdom Come?

Please do.

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Van_Cere

@injusticeforall: flagged for trolling. living shadow does not mean sleeping. or being afraid. let me show you; (and please don't type a fake lol, it just serves to humiliate yourself further)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

so, stop, please stop embarrassing yourself with your trivial knowledge, this is the most simplest of all. obsidian can only harm people who sleep, yeah right.

InjusticeForAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@van_cere said:

@injusticeforall: flagged for trolling. living shadow does not mean sleeping. or being afraid. let me show you; (and please don't type a fake lol, it just serves to humiliate yourself further)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

so, stop, please stop embarrassing yourself with your trivial knowledge, this is the most simplest of all. obsidian can only harm people who sleep, yeah right.

Flagged for wanton flagging.

Obsidian can do nothing that can stop Thanos.

So far you have provided nothing that can save him from Thanos vast repertoire.

Avatar image for deactivated-1358091
deactivated-1358091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@injusticeforall: Please stop. As baron said, you are just embarrassing yourself.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Killemall

@darkazrael999: It seems fairly stacked up against Thanos, it would at least need a working knoweledge to have a shot at taking down this team.

Thanos needs to know who to control for the best possible advantage, because at least from telepathic point of view he has very little competition (i am not entire sure about TP prowess of Miss Martian). If he can somehow figure out, controlling obsidian alone could heavily turn the tide in his favor, he could win, without that he is in trouble. Also they actually have speed advatage over him, and while one on one he has fast enough reflex to contend, together he probably will be in trouble.

I dont think the thread is favorable to Thanos, its not that he is going to get walked all over, but he would lost most often than not.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By WarBlade539

@darkazrael999: It seems fairly stacked up against Thanos, it would at least need a working knoweledge to have a shot at taking down this team.

Thanos needs to know who to control for the best possible advantage, because at least from telepathic point of view he has very little competition (i am not entire sure about TP prowess of Miss Martian). If he can somehow figure out, controlling obsidian alone could heavily turn the tide in his favor, he could win, without that he is in trouble. Also they actually have speed advatage over him, and while one on one he has fast enough reflex to contend, together he probably will be in trouble.

I dont think the thread is favorable to Thanos, its not that he is going to get walked all over, but he would lost most often than not.

Seems like a pretty rational hypothesis. You reckon if Thanos had an opportunity to strategize and prep (not necessarily using any external power-ups or tech), he could win this?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seems like a pretty rational hypothesis. You reckon if Thanos had an opportunity to strategize and prep (not necessarily using any external power-ups or tech), he could win this?

Absolutely, but i am actually going with the assumption that, few character that i do not know of, specially Miss Martian isnt a powerful enough telepath to stop Thanos from controlling Obsidian.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team

thebiggestg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By thebiggestg

Erm, the only reason Thanos can beat the DC team is via PIS, which often happened in comics.

To be honest, anyone with PIS can beat any other character.

Batman is an example of a character who is comparable to Thanos in terms of PIS usage.

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos