Thanos VS Darksied (Who is Physicaly Stronger?)

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#101  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
SeSAW said:
"Vance Astro said:
"SeSAW said:
"Darkseid is still playing with lesser beings the people who Thanos defeats are not in Supermans area code."
Why do even bother posting anymore.You say the dumbest most untrue sh# I have ever read..."
I should ask you the same thing
"
You could but I don't have answer because the statement only applies to you.
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By SeSAW

LOL are you slow or somthing?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
SeSAW said:
"LOL are you slow or somthing?"
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By SeSAW

Anybody else have a comment pertaining to the topic

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Darkseid is stronger,more powerful and more durable.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#106  Edited By the creator
Buckshot said:
"
If you're still looking Creator.

"

Nice image Buckshot but the full size of the object is not shown and what is shown does not do Darkseid justice.

SeSAW said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"For all we know DC's Universe is 100 times gravity compared to the Marvel universe. And you know what that means, right?"

It seems some people really believe that. How sad!

Thanos punches Captain marvel from the moon back to earth.

caption
caption

caption
caption

"

If you think that this shows Capt Marvel getting punched from the moon to the Earth you really need some glasses.

Take another look at the pictures.

Thanos seems to be in orbit of Saturn (?) - as there are rings around the planet and he mentions a city of the Eternals.

1. The fight is off planet and thus gravity is significantly lessened.
2. The blow throws thre Capt back as seen in the middle bottom image but the planet they fight above is still clearly seen in the background and is at a similar magnification to the previous image, so the punch has not sent him that far.
3. In the final image, the Capt is talking and would appear to be flying back to Earth to gather help.
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By SeSAW

Your right that was a typo i meant Saturns moon. thanos says that he was trying to destroy Titan which is one of Saturns moons. This even more so proves my point. But idon't know where your getting all this other stuff from Cap was knocked all the way back to earth by Thanos so hard he made a crater when he landed.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#108  Edited By Static Shock
SeSAW said:
"Like what the Omega beams
"
That's one thing. Telekinesis, Molecular Dispersion, Avatar Creation, Psionic Possession, Size Manipulation, Life Creation, Dimension Teleportation, Time Travel, De-Evolution.
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By SeSAW
Static Shock said:
"SeSAW said:
"
That's one thing. Telekinesis, Molecular Dispersion, Avatar Creation, Psionic Possession, Size Manipulation, Life Creation, Dimension Teleportation, Time Travel, De-Evolution.
"
Thanos can do all that stuff except sizemanipulation, De -Evolution, and Time Travel at will but Ive never seen Darkseids ability to do this stuff at will either. Please don't make me start a Thanos respect thread
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By SeSAW
Static Shock said:
"SeSAW said:
"
"

Ill even do you one better, think about it like this the Silver Surfer can do every single thing you named every one at will and Thanos owns him everytime they fight. He even killed Sufer and brought him back to life.
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Perfect Cell
brainiac 1.0 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"

No powers involved in this battle. No brains either. This match is strickly on who is stronger and more durable. I'll set 3 rounds for this battle.

Round 1: Arm Wrestling.

Round 2: Punishment Endurance

The Destroyer will hold Thanos and Darksied from behind while Juggernaut, Hulk, Gladiator, Bizzaro, and Shazam beat the crap out of them at the front. Who's going to get K.Oed 1st...

Round 3: Fight!
The two street fight it out with kicks and punches. Who is more a skilled fighter basically.

"

Punishment endurance means durabilty."
durability isn't strength."

Number 2 says punshment endurance that would mean durability."
Then the title of the thread is retarded.It says who is physically stronger than asks for durability..."
LOL. Ask perfect cell about that.
"

Haha! You guys crack me up.

Durability has alot to do with someone's physical attributes.

Let's say if a bullet pierces through your flesh, then that means your muscles are weak. If your muscles are strong enough, the bullets will bounce off.

(That anology makes it sound like I'm refering to "Invulrabilty"; but I'm not meaning it that way)

I'm talking about who can withstand more punishment by physical attacks on their physical body without having to defend themselves.

And the main question was "who would get K.Oed 1st by taking the hits from the Juggernaut, Hulk, Gladiator, and Shazam simutaniously at all angles"???

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Perfect Cell
the creator said:
"Buckshot said:
"

"

Nice image Buckshot but the full size of the object is not shown and what is shown does not do Darkseid justice.

SeSAW said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"For all we know DC's Universe is 100 times gravity compared to the Marvel universe. And you know what that means, right?"

It seems some people really believe that. How sad!

Thanos punches Captain marvel from the moon back to earth.

caption
caption

caption
caption

"

If you think that this shows Capt Marvel getting punched from the moon to the Earth you really need some glasses.

Take another look at the pictures.

Thanos seems to be in orbit of Saturn (?) - as there are rings around the planet and he mentions a city of the Eternals.

1. The fight is off planet and thus gravity is significantly lessened.
2. The blow throws thre Capt back as seen in the middle bottom image but the planet they fight above is still clearly seen in the background and is at a similar magnification to the previous image, so the punch has not sent him that far.
3. In the final image, the Capt is talking and would appear to be flying back to Earth to gather help.
"

Very observant. But what if we don't know that Captain Marvel was flying away to Earth for help? And crash landed there?
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By SeSAW

Like I said Thanos
     darksied hardley ever fights abstacts Dieties or other Gods, he mostly fights Superman level beings. Darkseid should at least win
                  all the fights he has with them but he doesnt. on the other hand Thanos never loses at all unless he is fighting a very High Skyfather or above.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By the creator
SeSAW said:
"Your right that was a typo i meant Saturns moon. thanos says that he was trying to destroy Titan which is one of Saturns moons. This even more so proves my point. But idon't know where your getting all this other stuff from Cap was knocked all the way back to earth by Thanos so hard he made a crater when he landed."
No, as he was talking to himself on the way back, it weould seem that Capt Marvel was in control.
I would suggest that Capr Marvel crash landed on Earth as it takes a lot to navigate through the atmosphere for a controlled re-entry and the fact that he was still partially stunned (hence the heroic surge to get help) resulted in the crash.

Question: What comic is that taken from ?
xXi0RIXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By xXi0RIXx
brainiac 1.0 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"

No powers involved in this battle. No brains either. This match is strickly on who is stronger and more durable. I'll set 3 rounds for this battle.

The Destroyer will hold Thanos and Darksied from behind while Juggernaut, Hulk, Gladiator, Bizzaro, and Shazam beat the crap out of them at the front. Who's going to get K.Oed 1st...

The two street fight it out with kicks and punches. Who is more a skilled fighter basically.

"

Then the title of the thread is retarded.It says who is physically stronger than asks for durability..."
"
Gezz you guys are like little kids

if someone like chops your leg off your gonna be physical weaker then with your leg on  so durability is strength
if a buff guy punches you you the face but hes hella tired would it still hurt as much as a normal punch??
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
xXi0RIXx said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"

"

"

if someone like chops your leg off your gonna be physical weaker then with your leg on  so durability is strength
if a buff guy punches you you the face but hes hella tired would it still hurt as much as a normal punch??
"
WTF are you even talking about?
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By brainiac 1.0
Vance Astro said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"

"

"

"
WTF are you even talking about?"

I have no idea.
xXi0RIXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By xXi0RIXx
Vance Astro said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"

"

"

"
Okay bottom line
If something happens to you Its going to take a tole on your physical strength
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
xXi0RIXx said:
"Vance Astro said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"

"

"

"
Okay bottom line
"
That has nothing to do with my post...
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By brainiac 1.0
Vance Astro said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"Vance Astro said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"

"

"

"
Okay bottom line
"
That has nothing to do with my post..."

He is confusing himself. lol.
xXi0RIXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By xXi0RIXx
Vance Astro said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"Vance Astro said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"

"

"

"
Okay bottom line
"
Oh gosh never mind XD i was talkin about the other guy man
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
xXi0RIXx said:
"Vance Astro said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"Vance Astro said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"

"

"

"
Okay bottom line
"
"
You started you response off with "YOU GUYS" so...i'm sure you know guys is plural for more than one guy.
xXi0RIXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By xXi0RIXx
Vance Astro said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"Vance Astro said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"Vance Astro said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"

"

"

"
Okay bottom line
"
"
You started you response off with "YOU GUYS" so...i'm sure you know guys is plural for more than one guy."
cause you were actually responding to something pointless and dosnt make much sence
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By brainiac 1.0
xXi0RIXx said:
"Vance Astro said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"Vance Astro said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"Vance Astro said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"

"

"

"
Okay bottom line
"
"
You started you response off with "YOU GUYS" so...i'm sure you know guys is plural for more than one guy."
cause you were actually responding to something pointless and dosnt make much sence
"
Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#126  Edited By Methos

stop it

M

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By brainiac 1.0
Methos said:
"stop it

M
"
Stop what.
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Perfect Cell

Stop this nonsence!

All of you are recking my thread!!

=(

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By SeSAW

Anybody Else have a comment pertaining to the topic

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By brainiac 1.0
SeSAW said:
"Anybody Else have a comment pertaining to the topic"

Darkseid is stronger than thanos by reading the info.
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By SeSAW

What info?????????????????????????????????????????????

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By brainiac 1.0
SeSAW said:
"What info????????????????????????????????????????????? "

The thread and the pictures.
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By brainiac 1.0
brainiac 1.0 said:
"
caption
caption

caption
caption

caption
caption

Well darkseid could beat thanos on his planet look at how strong the weapons are.

caption
caption

caption
caption

"

brainiac 1.0 said:
"
caption
caption

caption
caption

caption
caption

For all the people that say darkseid gets beat up all the time by superman. He could of killed superman here but is stopped by highfather.
For all the people that say darkseid gets beat up all the time by superman. He could of killed superman here but is stopped by highfather.

caption
caption

caption
caption

caption
caption

"

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Perfect Cell

I say Darkseid....

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By SeSAW

Darksied has a long way to go to match Thanos 

Thanos speak with infinity, eternity, master order, and master chaos

caption
caption

And Thanos never loses to Superman level beings.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By the creator
SeSAW said:
"

caption
caption

And Thanos never loses to Superman level beings. "

So talking to Cosmic beings means that Thanos is stronger....
Maybe his jaw line is.
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Perfect Cell

There are no Eternity, Infinity and Living Tribunal type beings in the DC Universe though. The Godly beings are Darksied and Superman lol

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By brainiac 1.0
the creator said:
"SeSAW said:
"

caption
caption

And Thanos never loses to Superman level beings. "

So talking to Cosmic beings means that Thanos is stronger....
Maybe his jaw line is."

LOL. Darkseid fought the spectre thanos cant do that.
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By One-Above-You
Perfect Cell said:
"There are no Eternity, Infinity and Living Tribunal type beings in the DC Universe though. The Godly beings are Darksied and Superman lol"
No, there are godly beings in DC such as Mr. Mxyzptlk, The Spectre, The Presence, The Ultimator, and a lot more.
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Perfect Cell
One-Above-You said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"There are no Eternity, Infinity and Living Tribunal type beings in the DC Universe though. The Godly beings are Darksied and Superman lol"
No, there are godly beings in DC such as Mr. Mxyzptlk, The Spectre, The Presence, The Ultimator, and a lot more.
"

Didn't SuperMan Carve the Superman Symbol onto Mr. Mxyzpthlk face?

That would be like Gladiator carving grafitti onto Eternity's face.
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By brainiac 1.0
Perfect Cell said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"

Didn't SuperMan Carve the Superman Symbol onto Mr. Mxyzpthlk face?

That would be like Gladiator carving grafitti onto Eternity's face.
"

No I would not.
Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Ball Buster

Thanos wins.

Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Ball Buster

Thanos wins.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Darksied.

Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Ball Buster

Hey, Its Astro Glide. My man.

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By SeSAW
Perfect Cell said:

Yeah there are they just dont appear as much. But those biengs would be above spector level.
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Tevnoba
SeSAW said:
"

caption
caption

And Thanos never loses to Superman level beings."
What comic/# is this from?
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By SeSAW

I will get back to you on that Tevnoba i got that scan from another site but i read that comic awile ago and i wanna give you the exact issue i will post it on friday before night time hopefullly.

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By brainiac 1.0
caption
caption

caption
caption

caption