Thanos VS Darksied (Who is Physicaly Stronger?)

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By zee crusher
Buckshot said:
"zee crusher said:

The only problem is on this site when a marvel character feat is mentioned everybody laughs and look at his bad feats even though the question was answered. Everytime some one say gladiator in a fight gambler always bring up his loss to gambit. Then when we show good feats for gladiator he says why do we always ignore the bad things that happen to him.

When it comes to a dc character nobody mentions superman losing to some human girl who knew weak points, darkseid getting hit by his own beam. Even if a feat is mentioned you have to remember people will ignore marvel feats most of the time.

Also in terms of lifting things dc lifts more things or they usual move more objects mostly for no reason. In marvel hulk lifted like 2% of that big moutain, gladaitor moved and asteriod. In dc superman moves pluto smallest planet, 1/3 the weight of the moon, planet earth some time go. Dc kind of does move more things in marvel when a character throws a blow they describe it more."
Most of what you said has nothing to do with me. The last paragraph is something I've already responded too. DC characters really don't lift significantly more than Marvel characters.

A slightly related question (for anyone), does Marvel have more characters with super strength than DC?
"

Your right it doesn't. But I was just stating when you list a marvel character feat its always over looked.

Your question needs more detail. Do you mean people who can lft 10 tons and more of just like 90 to 100 ton lifters?
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By zee crusher
Buckshot said:
"
If you're still looking Creator.

"
That doesn't help darkseid to much lol.Vance Astro said:
"SeSAW said:
"Vance Astro said:
"For the record..Thanos beating the Champion without the Gauntlet is PIS because the Champion is a far better fighter and is far stronger than Thanos."

How is that PIS thats a nothing feat in Thanos book a complete nothing feat, to someone who can hold his own with Odin."
The Champion of the Universe is on par with Drax who ripped his Thano's heart out.Thanos isn't a good fighter.According to the Marvel handbook,The Champion is a level 7 fighter which means he's a master of all styles and at the top of the list for the best fighters in Marvel.Thanos is a level 3 which means he's no better than any of the X-men who gained fighting skill strictly from the danger room.Most than half of the X-men's roster is level 3.

I could see if Thanos beat him with his powers but to beat him in h2h is PIS.
"
The champions strength depends on where he is at. On earths gravity he could easily lift 100 tons. Some other regions its weaker. Also that didn't make any sense comparing him to drax. Drax lifts alot less then champion who lifts over 100 tons. Drax only ripped the heart out because of tha special field around him allowing him to pierece thanos tough hide. Your post is wrong there. Champion surpasses drax.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By King_Saturn
Wow. This thread is just amazing... and I wonder why does Marvel have a higher strength class than class 100 that could explain to use what exactly the Marvel Character can lift ? 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#54  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
zee crusher said:
"Buckshot said:
"

"
"SeSAW said:
"Vance Astro said:
"For the record..Thanos beating the Champion without the Gauntlet is PIS because the Champion is a far better fighter and is far stronger than Thanos."

How is that PIS thats a nothing feat in Thanos book a complete nothing feat, to someone who can hold his own with Odin."
The Champion of the Universe is on par with Drax who ripped his Thano's heart out.Thanos isn't a good fighter.According to the Marvel handbook,The Champion is a level 7 fighter which means he's a master of all styles and at the top of the list for the best fighters in Marvel.Thanos is a level 3 which means he's no better than any of the X-men who gained fighting skill strictly from the danger room.Most than half of the X-men's roster is level 3.

"
The champions strength depends on where he is at. On earths gravity he could easily lift 100 tons. Some other regions its weaker. Also that didn't make any sense comparing him to drax. Drax lifts alot less then champion who lifts over 100 tons. Drax only ripped the heart out because of tha special field around him allowing him to pierece thanos tough hide. Your post is wrong there. Champion surpasses drax.

"
ZEE CRUSHER..YOUR POST HAS ABSOLUTELY NO RELEVANCE TO MINE!!!!

I am not talking about strength you f#ckin idiot.I'm talking about Fighting skill.I am certain fighting skill is what I said and I cited my sources.Drax one shotted the Champion before Infinity Watch so I know what i'm talking about..it's obvious that you don't.Drax ripped Thanos's heart out because of a field that he commands,it's his own powers..and his feats are still that of great strength although he has been depowered in that department.His fighting skill is so great he doesn't need all that strength.
Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#55  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Try to relax a little Vance.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Buckshot said:
"Try to relax a little Vance.
"
I'm sorry but he does this in every thread.He comes in an tells me i'm wrong when he's correcting me on something I didn't even mention.
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#57  Edited By Sparda

I gandered around and found a few Darkseid feats.....

Darksied breaks a Green Lantern's hand and shatters his ring
Darksied breaks a Green Lantern's hand and shatters his ring

Superman's a'coming for you, Dar-
Superman's a'coming for you, Dar-

-nevermind.
-nevermind.

Guess Darkseid is gonna have to work for this one.....
Guess Darkseid is gonna have to work for this one.....

.....or not.
.....or not.

Moved so fast that Superman-who moves like, light-speed-couldn't see him. Might come in handy in a fight.
Moved so fast that Superman-who moves like, light-speed-couldn't see him. Might come in handy in a fight.

That's all I could grab for now. I'll see if I can go find more....
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

It's alright though. People who can read should be able to figure out whatever was actually said and not be distracted by him.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By zee crusher
Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"Buckshot said:
"

"
"SeSAW said:
"Vance Astro said:

"

"

I am not talking about strength you f#ckin idiot.I'm talking about Fighting skill.I am certain fighting skill is what I said and I cited my sources.Drax one shotted the Champion before Infinity Watch so I know what i'm talking about..it's obvious that you don't.Drax ripped Thanos's heart out because of a field that he commands,it's his own powers..and his feats are still that of great strength although he has been depowered in that department.His fighting skill is so great he doesn't need all that strength.
"
Shut the hell up you retard. There is like three versions of drax and you name him like its only one. Why the hell would you mention the drax that knocked out champion with the same one that killed thanos? There not even the same damn people really. Champion has better fighting skill you retard. Drax doesn't have THOUSANDS OF DAMN YEARS OF FIGHTING SKILLS PLEASE SITE THAT STUPID. You saing drax has better fighting skills is only because he's one of your favorite characters.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"Buckshot said:
"

"
"SeSAW said:
"Vance Astro said:

"

"

"
Shut the hell up you retard. There is like three versions of drax and you name him like its only one. Why the hell would you mention the drax that knocked out champion with the same one that killed thanos? There not even the same damn people really. Champion has better fighting skill you retard. Drax doesn't have THOUSANDS OF DAMN YEARS OF FIGHTING SKILLS PLEASE SITE THAT STUPID. You saing drax has better fighting skills is only because he's one of your favorite characters.
"

Here you go talking stupid again...

1.Drax that one shotted the Champion and the one that killed Thanos ARE the same character.The current is depowered but they are the same person.
2.I mentioned Drax because he and the Champion have always been two of the best fighters in Marvel and he got better skill wise since being depowered and Thanos,whom Drax killed is on a far lower level than both of them as far as fighting skill.If Thanos didn't have any powers and he was just a street leveler,even the Punisher would wipe his ass with him.
3.The Champion doesn't have FAR better fighting skill than Drax,he's not that far past him and nobody said anything about a thousand years of fighting skill.
4.DId you read Annihilation? Name one character that Drax fought that gave him a hard time!
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By zee crusher
Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"Buckshot said:
"

"
"SeSAW said:
"Vance Astro said:

"

"

"
"

1.Drax that one shotted the Champion and the one that killed Thanos ARE the same character.The current is depowered but they are the same person.
2.I mentioned Drax because he and the Champion have always been two of the best fighters in Marvel and he got better skill wise since being depowered and Thanos,whom Drax killed is on a far lower level than both of them as far as fighting skill.If Thanos didn't have any powers and he was just a street leveler,even the Punisher would wipe his ass with him.
3.The Champion doesn't have FAR better fighting skill than Drax,he's not that far past him and nobody said anything about a thousand years of fighting skill.
4.DId you read Annihilation? Name one character that Drax fought that gave him a hard time!
"

Here you going betwen a dumba$$ again.

1.So he koed him. Does this show fighting skill? Dr.Strange was beat hulk in wwh but does he have better fighting skill? didn't think so you love drax.

2.Drax has never been the best fighter in marvel universe. Please grow a brain. In the marvel universe the best fighters were usual champion for his thousadns of years of fighting, Thor, hercules, gamora and many others. Since you never obviously read a drax old comic look at the respect thread I made for him he was a retard with no good fighting skills. He was just big dumb and strong did you even see him fighting hulk with the power gem? Obviously not.

3.  4 days worth of fighting skills is nothing to 2 years of fighting skills. Thats how you compare the two. Champion has been alive for billion os years. Drax how long? Champion is made for fighting pretty much beat most if not all earth heros that one time.

4. Did I read annihilation? Coming from the guy who claims drax has better fighting skills because he finally killed thanos after 30 years of trying and dieing. Wow.
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Why can't we have debates where people aren't constantly insulting each other? Is it that hard? Really?

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By SeSAW
Vance Astro said:
"SeSAW said:
"Vance Astro said:

"
Well thanos did train Gammora and she is as good as any of 
caption
caption

the h2h fighters in comics. And that must be a mistake because at times thanos himself  has displayed excelent h2h fighting ability as good as almost anyone but he doesn't have to use it that often. And Drax is nothing but a plot device he was created to kill Thanos he has the biology to do so. But overall Thanos record vs him is like 75 to 1 literally hes not in Thanos league at all, Hulk has beaten him before.

caption
caption

caption
caption

caption
caption

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"Buckshot said:
"

"
"SeSAW said:
"Vance Astro said:

"

"

"
"

"

Here you going betwen a dumba$$ again.

1.So he koed him. Does this show fighting skill? Dr.Strange was beat hulk in wwh but does he have better fighting skill? didn't think so you love drax.

2.Drax has never been the best fighter in marvel universe. Please grow a brain. In the marvel universe the best fighters were usual champion for his thousadns of years of fighting, Thor, hercules, gamora and many others. Since you never obviously read a drax old comic look at the respect thread I made for him he was a retard with no good fighting skills. He was just big dumb and strong did you even see him fighting hulk with the power gem? Obviously not.

3.  4 days worth of fighting skills is nothing to 2 years of fighting skills. Thats how you compare the two. Champion has been alive for billion os years. Drax how long? Champion is made for fighting pretty much beat most if not all earth heros that one time.

4. Did I read annihilation? Coming from the guy who claims drax has better fighting skills because he finally killed thanos after 30 years of trying and dieing. Wow."
1.I didn't mention Drax one shotting The Champion to show his fighting skill,I mentioned it because your acting like he's weak.
2.I never said Drax was the best fighter I said he's one of the best.If I didn't read an old Drax comic and he one shotted the Champion in an old comic,please tell me how I know that? And if you say Wiki,go to wiki and look..it's not there
3.You explaining how good of a fighter Champion is but you don't believe what Thanos did to him is PIS?
4.Yes I read annihilation and I never said that Drax was a good fighter because he killed Thanos.I asked you to name someone he had trouble beating!
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By brainiac 1.0
caption
caption

caption
caption

caption
caption

Well darkseid could beat thanos on his planet look at how strong the weapons are.

caption
caption

caption
caption

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Perfect Cell

Wow, you guys are at it. I should post a Zee Crusher VS Vance Astro thread lol.

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By brainiac 1.0
Perfect Cell said:
"Wow, you guys are at it. I should post a Zee Crusher VS Vance Astro thread lol."

Why would you say that to start it back up again?
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Perfect Cell
brainiac 1.0 said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"Wow, you guys are at it. I should post a Zee Crusher VS Vance Astro thread lol."

Why would you say that to start it back up again?"
No, becuase their arguments are intresting.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
brainiac 1.0 said:
"Perfect Cell said:

The whole thing is unnecessary to begin with because Thanos beating the Champion with fighting skill is PIS and Darksied is far stronger than Thanos.My points are proven.
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Perfect Cell
Vance Astro said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Perfect Cell said:

The whole thing is unnecessary to begin with because Thanos beating the Champion with fighting skill is PIS and Darksied is far stronger than Thanos.My points are proven."

Champion never even hit Thanos when they fought. Wait...

We are talking about the Champion who punched his own world into pieces right?

Thanos didn't win by strengh. He just wanted to proove to Champion that he wasn't perfect. So he made a fool out of him and left him to float up in space.

But I agree with vance... Darksied is stronger by means of durability and possibly lifting.
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By SeSAW

Means of durabilty please hes fighting Kalibak and Dasead I would hope he would beat them show some REAL feats something like this

Thanos gives Galactus a powerful Blast

caption
caption

Thanos Kills the Surfer literally

caption
caption

caption
caption

caption
caption

Thanos fights Odin

caption
caption

caption
caption

caption
caption

Thanos has real feats he has fought a lot of people that are well above him and quickly desposes anyone below him. And now you see Thanos fight with champion is not even worrth being discussed.
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By SeSAW
Vance Astro said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Perfect Cell said:

The whole thing is unnecessary to begin with because Thanos beating the Champion with fighting skill is PIS and Darksied is far stronger than Thanos.My points are proven."
No your points are not proven like I said Thanos trained Gammora.
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Perfect Cell
SeSAW said:
"Means of durabilty please hes fighting Kalibak and Dasead I would hope he would beat them show some REAL feats something like this

Thanos gives Galactus a powerful Blast

caption
caption

Thanos Kills the Surfer literally

caption
caption

caption
caption

caption
caption

Thanos fights Odin

caption
caption

caption
caption

caption
caption

Thanos has real feats he has fought a lot of people that are well above him and quickly desposes anyone below him. And now you see Thanos fight with champion is not even worrth being discussed."

Why are you showing us power projection blasts? Off course Thanos energy projection is enormous; He weilds cosmic powers... And I'm not talking about "Powers".... This thread is about physical strength.

Thanos physical strength feature is no where near The Champion's.

He beat Champion with his "tricks".. Not his physical strength.

Heck, even Dr. Doom can beat The Champion with cunning and brilliance.
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By SeSAW

I basically just wanted to prove that the darkseid feats posted were less than nothing compared to thanos feats. As far as the Champion goes Thanos could have went toe to toe in strength with him but he really just wanted to make him look like a fool just like he makes almost everyone look like a fool. Logic trust me on this Tyrant is Physically much stronger than Champion will ever be and if thanos can wrestle Tyrant for a few minutes hell yeah he can match Champion's nobody ass 

Thanos makes Champion look like a fool ( and champion has the power gem)

caption
caption

caption
caption

caption
caption

Champion destroys the planet (nothing that Thanos has not done before) his own planet an looks like a fool doing it. This fight is nothing to Thanos.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
SeSAW said:
"Vance Astro said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Perfect Cell said:

"
THE CHAMPION IS A BETTER FIGHTER THAN GAMORA AND SO IS DRAX..SO HONESTLY..TELL ME HOW MY POINTS AREN'T PROVEN?
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Perfect Cell
SeSAW said:
"

I basically just wanted to prove that the darkseid feats posted were less than nothing compared to thanos feats. As far as the Champion goes Thanos could have went toe to toe in strength with him but he really just wanted to make him look like a fool just like he makes almost everyone look like a fool. Logic trust me on this Tyrant is Physically much stronger than Champion will ever be and if thanos can wrestle Tyrant for a few minutes hell yeah he can match Champion's nobody ass 

caption
caption

caption
caption

caption
caption

Champion destroys the planet (nothing that Thanos has not done before) his own planet an looks like a fool doing it. This fight is nothing to Thanos.

"

I already posted that Thanos made Champion look like a fool by punching his own world into pieces and left him there floating in space. Thanos is indeed a warrior fighter, but his strentgh is not close to Champion's.

You know Rogue (with Marvel Powers) is able to lift 50 tons, right. Have you seen her lift the Juggernaut or even punch the Juggernaut down?

Yes she has... And the only reason is becuase Juggernaut only weighs 1 ton.

Superman only weighs 225lbs but he can lift excesively over 1,000,000,000,000 tons.

The point is... The scan with Thanos punching Champion off his feet does not prove that Thanos is physically stronger than the Champion, beucase the Champion only weighs 2 tons.

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Ego

They are equals.  Thanos and Darksied are cousins from different realities but their objectives are opposites.

darksied wants to take all the powers known and unknown from the universe into his own body

thanos is already that powerful and wants to die becuase he is inlove with lady death. thanos even envys deadpool becuase lady death pays more attention taking his soul than thanos'

thanos/ darksied = equals

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Perfect Cell said:
"SeSAW said:
"

caption
caption

caption
caption

caption
caption

"

I already posted that Thanos made Champion look like a fool by punching his own world into pieces and left him there floating in space. Thanos is indeed a warrior fighter, but his strentgh is not close to Champion's.

You know Rogue (with Marvel Powers) is able to lift 50 tons, right. Have you seen her lift the Juggernaut or even punch the Juggernaut down?

Superman only weighs 225lbs but he can lift excesively over 1,000,000,000,000 tons.

The point is... The scan with Thanos punching Champion off his feet does not prove that Thanos is physically stronger than the Champion, beucase the Champion only weighs 2 tons.

"
That isn't the point.The point is there is a scan of Thanos dodging the Champion easily and using some actual skill against him and pulling his hair or mane or whatever you call that thing..and it's PIS because Thanos is not a great fighter.He did train Gamora but she learned most of her actual skill elsewhere and with experience.The Champion is one of the best fighters in the Universe and Thanos is no better a fighter than Cyclops.
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Ego
Ego said:
"

They are equals.  Thanos and Darksied are cousins from different realities but their objectives are opposites.

darksied wants to take all the powers known and unknown from the universe into his own body

thanos is already that powerful and wants to die becuase he is inlove with lady death. thanos even envys deadpool becuase lady death pays more attention taking his soul than thanos'

thanos/ darksied = equals

"

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Thanos and Darksied are not equals..nobody has shown him using any physical strength yet...

Daksied is stronger.
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Ego
Vance Astro said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"SeSAW said:
"

caption
caption

caption
caption

caption
caption

"

"
That isn't the point.The point is there is a scan of Thanos dodging the Champion easily and using some actual skill against him and pulling his hair or mane or whatever you call that thing..and it's PIS because Thanos is not a great fighter.He did train Gamora but she learned most of her actual skill elsewhere and with experience.The Champion is one of the best fighters in the Universe and Thanos is no better a fighter than Cyclops."

Do you guys even know how thanos dodged Champion? (formally)

thanos reaction time is far supior than that of the FLASH.

He can see movements activate light years away.

And the champion is not just planetary strong; he's also super duper fast!

Both thanos and darksied have ultra fast reaction times. why do you think the two ALWAYS have their hands behind their backs even during dire situations?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

What? What are you even talking about?

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Ego
Vance Astro said:
"What? What are you even talking about?"

thanos can whoop on the champion becuase the champion is too slow for thanos reaction time reflexes.
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By SeSAW
Vance Astro said:
"SeSAW said:
"Vance Astro said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Perfect Cell said:

"
THE CHAMPION IS A BETTER FIGHTER THAN GAMORA AND SO IS DRAX..SO HONESTLY..TELL ME HOW MY POINTS AREN'T PROVEN?"
No there not H2H and fighting skills Gammora is better, they are stronger but Gammora is one of the most skilled fighters in the universe. And as far as Thanos strength what about that scan of Thanos punching Cap marvel from the moon to earth, you have got to be way strong to accomplish a feat like this.
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By brainiac 1.0
caption
caption

caption
caption

caption
caption

For all the people that say darkseid gets beat up all the time by superman. He could of killed superman here but is stopped by highfather.
For all the people that say darkseid gets beat up all the time by superman. He could of killed superman here but is stopped by highfather.

caption
caption

caption
caption

caption
caption

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By brainiac 1.0
Vance Astro said:
"..............."

This is showing darkseid taking the hits not evading them like thanos. Showing more durability. And the one with him using his omega beams and superman. That is for the people that say darkseid gets beat up by superman all the time. Showing in the scan that he could of killed him.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
brainiac 1.0 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"..............."

This is showing darkseid taking the hits not evading them like thanos. Showing more durability. And the one with him using his omega beams and superman. That is for the people that say darkseid gets beat up by superman all the time. Showing in the scan that he could of killed him."
HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH PHYSICAL STRENGTH!
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By brainiac 1.0
Vance Astro said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"..............."

This is showing darkseid taking the hits not evading them like thanos. Showing more durability. And the one with him using his omega beams and superman. That is for the people that say darkseid gets beat up by superman all the time. Showing in the scan that he could of killed him."
HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH PHYSICAL STRENGTH!"

Durabilty.
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By brainiac 1.0
Perfect Cell said:
"

No powers involved in this battle. No brains either. This match is strickly on who is stronger and more durable. I'll set 3 rounds for this battle.

Round 1: Arm Wrestling.

Round 2: Punishment Endurance

The Destroyer will hold Thanos and Darksied from behind while Juggernaut, Hulk, Gladiator, Bizzaro, and Shazam beat the crap out of them at the front. Who's going to get K.Oed 1st...

Round 3: Fight!
The two street fight it out with kicks and punches. Who is more a skilled fighter basically.

"

Punishment endurance means durabilty.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
brainiac 1.0 said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"

No powers involved in this battle. No brains either. This match is strickly on who is stronger and more durable. I'll set 3 rounds for this battle.

The Destroyer will hold Thanos and Darksied from behind while Juggernaut, Hulk, Gladiator, Bizzaro, and Shazam beat the crap out of them at the front. Who's going to get K.Oed 1st...

The two street fight it out with kicks and punches. Who is more a skilled fighter basically.

"

Punishment endurance means durabilty."
durability isn't strength.
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By brainiac 1.0
Vance Astro said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"

"

durability isn't strength."

Number 2 says punshment endurance that would mean durability.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
brainiac 1.0 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"

"

Number 2 says punshment endurance that would mean durability."
Then the title of the thread is retarded.It says who is physically stronger than asks for durability...
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By brainiac 1.0
Vance Astro said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"

"

Number 2 says punshment endurance that would mean durability."
Then the title of the thread is retarded.It says who is physically stronger than asks for durability..."
LOL. Ask perfect cell about that.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

lol.

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By SeSAW

Darkseid is still playing with lesser beings the people who Thanos defeats are not in Supermans area code there way above him.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#97  Edited By Static Shock

I think Thanos is stronger. But, Darkseid has other abilities that Thanos lacks....

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
SeSAW said:
"Darkseid is still playing with lesser beings the people who Thanos defeats are not in Supermans area code."
Why do even bother posting anymore.You say the dumbest most untrue sh# I have ever read...
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By SeSAW
Static Shock said:
"I think Thanos is stronger. But, Darkseid has other abilities that Thanos lacks...."
Like what the Omega beams
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By SeSAW
Vance Astro said:
"SeSAW said:
"Darkseid is still playing with lesser beings the people who Thanos defeats are not in Supermans area code."
Why do even bother posting anymore.You say the dumbest most untrue sh# I have ever read..."
I should ask you the same thing