#1 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

No powers involved in this battle. No brains either. This match is strickly on who is stronger and more durable. I'll set 3 rounds for this battle.

Round 1: Arm Wrestling.

Round 2: Punishment Endurance

The Destroyer will hold Thanos and Darksied from behind while Juggernaut, Hulk, Gladiator, Bizzaro, and Shazam beat the crap out of them at the front. Who's going to get K.Oed 1st...

Round 3: Fight!
The two street fight it out with kicks and punches. Who is more a skilled fighter basically.

#2 Posted by Knowsbleed33 (628 posts) - - Show Bio

Physically I think they're probably pretty even.

Arm-Wrestling: Tie
Punishment Endurance: Thanos. (Having to endure the shame of being killed by Drax)
Fight: Tie. Neither can out-prep the other.

#3 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I think they're pretty close to being even. Maybe Darkseid is a bit more durable, as he takes hits from Superman who's a lot stronger than most from Marvel. Maybe.

#4 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

I would give it to Thanos. The reasons are as follows.

Thanos is marvels strongest mutant as he was a mutant on his planet.
Thanos has alsos has some things done to himself over the years unlike other eternals.
Thanos is alwasy drawing energy from his ship in his fight or most of the time. This was stated when thanos fought Walker the death god.

#5 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1. Thanos- why; Thanos just has greater feats of physical strength so he is stronger
Round 2. Thanos-why; Thanos clearly dominates this round taking blows and energy blast from universal creatures much more powerful than himself, like Galactus and such
Round 3.Thanos -why; He dominates this round also, cause he taught Gammora nuff said, also Darkseid does not show much skill in fights mostly just brute strength 

#6 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Round 1. Thanos- why; Thanos just has greater feats of physical strength so he is stronger
Round 2. Thanos-why; Thanos clearly dominates this round taking blows and energy blast from universal creatures much more powerful than himself, like Galactus and such
Round 3.Thanos -why; He dominates this round also, cause he taught Gammora nuff said, also Darkseid does not show much skill in fights mostly just brute strength "

Oh yea, no guantlets allowed.
#7 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

I will post some stuff.

#8 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Withstands a blast from thor

Withstands a blast from silver surfer

Beats champion strength.

Is hurt by doomsday

caption

#9 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"

Beats champion strength.

Is hurt by doomsday

caption

"
Most of your scans are pretty clear in their meaning, but Thanos didn't "beat" Champion's strength. He dodged his punch and grabbed his hair. Not much besting of power there, I'm afraid.
#10 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"

Beats champion strength.

Is hurt by doomsday

caption

"

Thanos really didn't beat Champion by strength. He beat him via cunningness. I remember Thanos teleporting on his hover-chair in space while Champion performed the mother of all punches.

Darksied being hurt by Doomsday at his peak is no surprise. Doomsday is stronger than WWH and Gladiator. And if I can recall. I think this was durring the Infinity Wars; Thanos says that he's afriad of the Hulk.

#11 Posted by King Saturn (223823 posts) - - Show Bio
I actually think both Darkseid and Thanos stalemate themselves in terms of physical strength
#12 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6194 posts) - - Show Bio

equals

#13 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio

Darseid is the stronger. His strength, although not equal to Superman's is far greater than most marvel powerhouses. Even augmenting his strength with cosmic energy, I don't thuink that he can approach this level of strength.

#14 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

*Previously*

"Round 2: Punishment Endurance

The Destroyer will hold Thanos and Darksied from behind while Juggernaut, Hulk, Gladiator, Bizzaro, and Shazam beat the crap out of them at the front. Who's going to get K.Oed 1st..."

I say Thanos get's K.Oed 1st.... Mutiple hits from the Juggernaut, Hulk, Gladiator, and Bizzaro would be too brutal for Thanos to handle with his arms unable to protect his front side (Remember The Destroyer is holding him from behind) [Thanos never got hit by the Champion either so don't use that as a defense]

Darkseid has gotten up multiple times by Superman's most viciously powerful blows. And he normally always has his hands behind his back approching an angry Superman.

So, I say Darksied wins this round.

#15 Edited by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Yothe creator said:

"Darseid is the stronger. His strength, although not equal to Superman's is far greater than most marvel powerhouses. Even augmenting his strength with cosmic energy, I don't thuink that he can approach this level of strength."

What ?you guys hold supes way to high in regards. Thanos has brawled with Hulk for a while, Thor, and Silver Surfer, he killed surfer and brought him back to life, yes he killed Surfer. Whilest Darksied Loses to Superman ( Surfer>>>>Superman any way you look at it)and  stalemates him, bottom line Thanos doesnt lose to no one below him at all. And also Thanos is full of cosmic energy I have seen much more from him than Darkseid. Doomsday hurt Darkseid youve never heard of an earth dweller hurting Thanos much.
#16 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Yothe creator said:
"Darseid is the stronger. His strength, although not equal to Superman's is far greater than most marvel powerhouses. Even augmenting his strength with cosmic energy, I don't thuink that he can approach this level of strength."

What ?you guys hold supes way to high in regards. Thanos has brawled with Hulk for a while, Thor, and Silver Surfer, he killed surfer and brought him back to life, yes he killed Surfer. Whilest Darksied Loses to Superman ( Surfer>>>>Superman any way you look at it)and  stalemates him, bottom line Thanos doesnt lose to no one below him at all. And also Thanos is full of cosmic energy I have seen much more from him than Darkseid. Doomsday hurt Darkseid youve never heard of an earth dweller hurting Thanos much."

No, I jutst realistically understand (numbers wise) what Superman can lift.

Person A being being able to defeat Person B does not mean that Person A is physically stronger.

Show me feats of Thanos's strength where he is moving objects that weigh in billions of tonnes then.
Don't show me feats where he is fighting in hand to hand combat with other Marvel powerhouse as this does not highlight strength differences between Marvel and DC.
#17 Posted by Triumphant (2316 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"SeSAW said:
"Yothe creator said:

What ?you guys hold supes way to high in regards. Thanos has brawled with Hulk for a while, Thor, and Silver Surfer, he killed surfer and brought him back to life, yes he killed Surfer. Whilest Darksied Loses to Superman ( Surfer>>>>Superman any way you look at it)and  stalemates him, bottom line Thanos doesnt lose to no one below him at all. And also Thanos is full of cosmic energy I have seen much more from him than Darkseid. Doomsday hurt Darkseid youve never heard of an earth dweller hurting Thanos much."

No, I jutst realistically understand (numbers wise) what Superman can lift.

Person A being being able to defeat Person B does not mean that Person A is physically stronger.

Show me feats of Thanos's strength where he is moving objects that weigh in billions of tonnes then.
Don't show me feats where he is fighting in hand to hand combat with other Marvel powerhouse as this does not highlight strength differences between Marvel and DC."

I agree.
#18 Posted by King Saturn (223823 posts) - - Show Bio
Isnt current Superman at a strength level of at least 900,000,000 tons of weight  ?
#19 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Yothe creator said:

Thanos only dodged Champion's hits. His stratagy was to have Champion punch his own planet so he can make of fool of his "perfection".

Thanos killed Surfer, but can't Pheonix, Magus, Warlock, Onslaught, and Dr. Doom do the same thing?

Thanos is scared of the HULK. He even says so in the comics.

And Doomsday is not from Earth. He's an ancient Mutant from the Planet Krypton. He's alot more powerful than Superman (not prime) in every way. That's why Superman was killed by Doomsday.

Doomsday's Stats:

Above Superman Class Strength
Above Wolverine's Class Healing Factor
Above WWHULK's class of Resistance to Pain
Above Thanos' class of reaction time/reflexes
In Par with Superman's Speed
In Par to Juggernaut's class of Invalnrability (Can laugh off a full powered Omega Effect directly beamed at him)

Plus he has these:
Can adapt to virtaully every attack
Can regenerate and revive from death plus adapt to the cuase of what killed him
Kryptonite can hurt him, but not kill him.

And we're wondering why or how Darksied got hurt by this guy?

#20 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"SeSAW said:
"Yothe creator said:

Thanos only dodged Champion's hits. His stratagy was to have Champion punch his own planet so he can make of fool of his "perfection".

Thanos killed Surfer, but can't Pheonix, Magus, Warlock, Onslaught, and Dr. Doom do the same thing?

And Doomsday is not from Earth. He's an ancient Mutant from the Planet Krypton. He's alot more powerful than Superman (not prime) in every way. That's why Superman was killed by Doomsday.

Doomsday's Stats:

In Par to Juggernaut's class of Invalnrability (Can laugh off a full powered Omega Effect directly beamed at him)

Plus he has these:

"
Do you think thanos would be hurt by doomsday.
#21 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"SeSAW said:
"Yothe creator said:

Doomsday's Stats:

Plus he has these:

"
"

If Thanos is scared of the Hulk... And the Hulk able to plumeth him down, I say yes.

I don't even think HULK of any size or any form is able to beat Doomsday.
#22 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

First off Thanos beat Hulk and Thing before together, Which is just one feat. He doesn't lose to beings that are below him they cannot even stalemate him or come close, Thanos would maul Doomsday. And show me where Darkseid has the strength feats Superman does, you know what you can't he doesnt even have any thats close so that argument is silly. Actually Surfer can amp his strength up to be physically stronger than Superman easily, and so can Hulk. My point is can you show me Darkseid lifting any thing to prove he is close to Superman strength no you can't. Thanos is stronger.

#23 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:

Not true marvel characters are stronger then dc characters. All dc has is superman. His strength is overrated even though when you look at his feats compared to marvel character feats its a joke. I say its a joke since nobody looks at marvel character feats. Darkseid isn't that strong.

Perfect Cell said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"SeSAW said:
"Yothe creator said:

Doomsday's Stats:

Plus he has these:

"
"

If Thanos is scared of the Hulk... And the Hulk able to plumeth him down, I say yes.

I don't even think HULK of any size or any form is able to beat Doomsday.
"

Well for one you weren't thinking to give you answer. Thanos won't get hurt by any physical force in dc. Thor took direct hits from Thor and his hammer while Thor was in warriors rage. If you read any of that fight you'd know Thor was 10 times strongest. Darkseid can barely take hits from regular superman imagine him fighting a superman 10 times as strong? He'd die. Thanos can take regular thor hits with ease and he survived thors hits while thor was in warriors rage and won. Thats something beta ray bill. silver surfer, and the infinity watch couldn't even do they all lost to him. So thanos is stronger an more durable. Don't you think he'd simply laugh at doomsday?
#24 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"SeSAW said:
"Yothe creator said:

Doomsday's Stats:

Plus he has these:

"

If you read the comic you'd know that wasn't even the real darkseid. After the fight the real darkseid is sitting at home watchin the entire thing laughin. Please prove that doomsdays reaction time is faster then thanos? Thanos isn't slow. Doomsday doesn't have supermans speed but was remarked to be as fast as flash. He isn't on par with juggernaut. If he was he wouldn't die so much and he wouldn't need such a healin factor.
#25 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"SeSAW said:
"Yothe creator said:

Doomsday's Stats:

Plus he has these:

"
Quick Note: Thanos never claimed to be scared of the Hulk.  He just " sought to avoid the conflict over the years."
#26 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Feats of Raw physical strength by Thanos

Thanos beats up Hulk and Thing

caption
caption
caption

Thanos tosses away Drax

caption

Thanos catches Terrax's Axe

Thanos Catches Terrax's Axe. This has never been done before or after (Terrax is a former herald of Galactus his axe is cosmically powered and he is tremendously strong)

This is the kicker Thanos wrestles with Tyrant for a while
Even depowerd Tyrant is pretty high on the scale. For Thanos to even wrestle with him for a few minutes and hold his own is an amasing feat of strength.

So Superman's level of strength would be nothing to Thanos, Thanos is stronger than Darkseid and he would laugh at Doomsday who is out classed in every way by Hulk.
#27 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Feats of Raw physical strength by Thanos

Thanos beats up Hulk and Thing
caption
caption
caption

Thanos tosses away Drax

caption

Thanos catches Terrax's Axe

Thanos Catches Terrax's Axe. This has never been done before or after (Terrax is a former herald of Galactus his axe is cosmically powered and he is tremendously strong)

This is the kicker Thanos wrestles with Tyrant for a while
Even depowerd Tyrant is pretty high on the scale. For Thanos to even wrestle with him for a few minutes and hold his own is an amasing feat of strength.

So Superman's level of strength would be nothing to Thanos, Thanos is stronger than Darkseid and he would laugh at Doomsday who is out classed in every way by Hulk."

Few mistakes. Thanos wasn't being just hulk and drax, that was hercules, thor, thing, and quasar lol. The terrax thing sentry has done as well. But thanos stopped that slash that could destroy and entire planet. Thanos holding back a being like tyrant shows that he is stronger then any dc hero not just darkseid. But since the vine is 98% dc lover 99% superman lovers everybody will ignore what he did to tyrant.
#28 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

LoL yeah i didn't want to add all the others included that  would just make people hate him LOL. But i didn't know Sentry caught Terrax's Axe.

#29 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio

I will repeat my request just in case you missed it the first time.

Show me feats of Thanos's strength where he is moving objects.

Don't show me feats where he is fighting in hand to hand combat with other Marvel powerhouse as this does not highlight strength differences between Marvel and DC.

Now what did you go and post, feats of Thanos hand to hand fighting Marvel powerhouses.

As the strength level of DC characters vs Marvel ones is always in question, showing feats of strength based on objects being moved is a feat that can be measured irrespective of universe.

#30 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"First off Thanos beat Hulk and Thing before together, Which is just one feat. He doesn't lose to beings that are below him they cannot even stalemate him or come close, Thanos would maul Doomsday. And show me where Darkseid has the strength feats Superman does, you know what you can't he doesnt even have any thats close so that argument is silly. Actually Surfer can amp his strength up to be physically stronger than Superman easily, and so can Hulk. My point is can you show me Darkseid lifting any thing to prove he is close to Superman strength no you can't. Thanos is stronger."

You're missing my point. My point is that Doomsday (Doomsday; not Darkseid) is stronger than Superman (not prime). If Doomsady can hurt Darksied; Doomsday can hurt Thanos.

So don't say that Thanos can't be hurt by people below him.

You know that scan you posted with Champion??? Did you really think Thanos can take a punch from Champion????

The answer is no.

#31 Edited by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Well can you post any scans of Dakseid moving large objects. Probably not becuase characters this powerful normally don't have to use there physical strength to lift huge objects that often. And so the only way to prove there strength is in a fight with other powerhouses.

#32 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

Just wanted to toss this out there. At times it's been said or implied that all (or most) of Darkseid's losses weren't really him, just avatars (which have a tiny portion of his power) or Desaad pretending to be him. This would mean that his fights and examples of his strength don't show him anywhere near his full ability. Darkseid's true form, not repackaged for general consumption, is so massive and powerful that Superman and Orion struggled to hold back just one of his fingers as it was tearing holes in the cosmos. Take that however you want.

#33 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Well can you post any scans of Dakseid moving large objects. Probably not becuase characters this powerful normally don't have to use there physical strength to lift huge objects that often. And so the only way to prove there strength is in a fight. "
Ok, I'll try and find some.
At the same time, find some for Thanos then.

Buckshot
said:
"Just wanted to toss this out there. At times it's been said or implied that all (or most) of Darkseid's losses weren't really him, just avatars (which have a tiny portion of his power) or Desaad pretending to be him. This would mean that his fights and examples of his strength don't show him anywhere near his full ability. Darkseid's true form, not repackaged for general consumption, is so massive and powerful that Superman and Orion struggled to hold back just one of his fingers as it was tearing holes in the cosmos. Take that however you want.
"
That's very true and could trump most arguments but the New Gods were considered to be similar in scope to the Greek gods of Earth and their power does not seem to be at that level.
It could be that Darkseid has grown in power over time through various means.

#34 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Well maybe that is true about DS but its a very big speculation, while we have more than enoughproof that thanos doesn't play.

#35 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio

The problem is the creator said:

"I will repeat my request just in case you missed it the first time.

Now what did you go and post, feats of Thanos hand to hand fighting Marvel powerhouses.

As the strength level of DC characters vs Marvel ones is always in question, showing feats of strength based on objects being moved is a feat that can be measured irrespective of universe.
"
The problem is that Marvel characters don't go running around proving themselves by lifting up inanimate objects, they actually try to accomplish goals that require more than base muscle (sometimes even the HULK).  DC heroes love to prove their worth by lifting shit, so I guess Darkseid will win this endeavor (if you ever post anything that he's ever lifted besides his own arm, LOL).
#36 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

Ill say Thanos but it seems two mirror each other in some odd way.

#37 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio
Tevnoba said:
The problem is that Marvel characters don't go running around proving themselves by lifting up inanimate objects, they actually try to accomplish goals that require more than base muscle (sometimes even the HULK).  DC heroes love to prove their worth by lifting shit, so I guess Darkseid will win this endeavor (if you ever post anything that he's ever lifted besides his own arm, LOL).
"
I agree, it is difficult but I cannot see any way else to prove it as object weights are the same in each universe. Otherwise this debate of Marvel vs DC can go on forever.

As soon as I have any Darkseid strength feats (object lifting), I'll post them.
#38 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"Tevnoba said:
"
I agree, it is difficult but I cannot see any way else to prove it as object weights are the same in each universe. Otherwise this debate of Marvel vs DC can go on forever.

As soon as I have any Darkseid strength feats (object lifting), I'll post them.
"

Marvel uses science alot better than DC does. In fact... Evertime I read a Marvel Comic; it's as though Scientist are the writers of it due to the fact that everytime someone uses their power, It is explained in detail.

DC's science is some times a bit iffy. Sometime's the writers toss science totally out the window so I say DC has this fight because their rules are totally wacked.
#39 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

For all we know DC's Universe is 100 times gravity compared to the Marvel universe. And you know what that means, right?

#40 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio
Tevnoba said:
The problem is that Marvel characters don't go running around proving themselves by lifting up inanimate objects, they actually try to accomplish goals that require more than base muscle (sometimes even the HULK).  DC heroes love to prove their worth by lifting ####, so I guess Darkseid will win this endeavor (if you ever post anything that he's ever lifted besides his own arm, LOL).
"

What? Marvel characters lift stuff just as often (if not more) than DC characters. Who has a machine to measure strength in their basement? The Fantastic Four. Just as an example. Also, it feels as if you're seeing lifting things as stupid or a mark against the characters/company. It isn't. Regardless of which company lifts stuff more, it's just a way of showing strength so you have a practical way of seeing how strong the strong characters are. Not everyone is like Creator and knows exactly what 142 tons looks like, so they have characters lifting objects so you better grasp their actual strength. If there's any group that lacks in the lifting examples it's not a company, it's villains. They usually get measured by who they fight against, which makes sense since heroes are the ones with books and so they have plenty of time to be lifting stuff whereas villains just stop by to fight for a while and then are gone again.

Also, watch your language.
#41 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"I will repeat my request just in case you missed it the first time.

"
He was clearly shown having a tussle with tyrant. Tyrants strength is pretty much limitless I believe. Thanos not getting pushed down shows how strong he is. When runner did the same move to silver surfer he was brought to his knees. So that pretty much shows how much strong thanos is then darkseid.
#42 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
Buckshot said:
"Tevnoba said:
The problem is that Marvel characters don't go running around proving themselves by lifting up inanimate objects, they actually try to accomplish goals that require more than base muscle (sometimes even the HULK).  DC heroes love to prove their worth by lifting ####, so I guess Darkseid will win this endeavor (if you ever post anything that he's ever lifted besides his own arm, LOL).
"

What? Marvel characters lift stuff just as often (if not more) than DC characters. Who has a machine to measure strength in their basement? The Fantastic Four. Just as an example. Also, it feels as if you're seeing lifting things as stupid or a mark against the characters/company. It isn't. Regardless of which company lifts stuff more, it's just a way of showing strength so you have a practical way of seeing how strong the strong characters are. Not everyone is like Creator and knows exactly what 142 tons looks like, so they have characters lifting objects so you better grasp their actual strength. If there's any group that lacks in the lifting examples it's not a company, it's villains. They usually get measured by who they fight against, which makes sense since heroes are the ones with books and so they have plenty of time to be lifting stuff whereas villains just stop by to fight for a while and then are gone again.

Also, watch your language."

The only problem is on this site when a marvel character feat is mentioned everybody laughs and look at his bad feats even though the question was answered. Everytime some one say gladiator in a fight gambler always bring up his loss to gambit. Then when we show good feats for gladiator he says why do we always ignore the bad things that happen to him.

When it comes to a dc character nobody mentions superman losing to some human girl who knew weak points, darkseid getting hit by his own beam. Even if a feat is mentioned you have to remember people will ignore marvel feats most of the time.

Also in terms of lifting things dc lifts more things or they usual move more objects mostly for no reason. In marvel hulk lifted like 2% of that big moutain, gladaitor moved and asteriod. In dc superman moves pluto smallest planet, 1/3 the weight of the moon, planet earth some time go. Dc kind of does move more things in marvel when a character throws a blow they describe it more.
#43 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:

The only problem is on this site when a marvel character feat is mentioned everybody laughs and look at his bad feats even though the question was answered. Everytime some one say gladiator in a fight gambler always bring up his loss to gambit. Then when we show good feats for gladiator he says why do we always ignore the bad things that happen to him.

When it comes to a dc character nobody mentions superman losing to some human girl who knew weak points, darkseid getting hit by his own beam. Even if a feat is mentioned you have to remember people will ignore marvel feats most of the time.

Also in terms of lifting things dc lifts more things or they usual move more objects mostly for no reason. In marvel hulk lifted like 2% of that big moutain, gladaitor moved and asteriod. In dc superman moves pluto smallest planet, 1/3 the weight of the moon, planet earth some time go. Dc kind of does move more things in marvel when a character throws a blow they describe it more."
Most of what you said has nothing to do with me. The last paragraph is something I've already responded too. DC characters really don't lift significantly more than Marvel characters.

A slightly related question (for anyone), does Marvel have more characters with super strength than DC?
#44 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio
If you're still looking Creator.

#45 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Buckshot said:
"
If you're still looking Creator.

"
Nice.
#46 Posted by Vance Astro (91122 posts) - - Show Bio

For the record..Thanos beating the Champion without the Gauntlet is PIS because the Champion is a far better fighter and is far stronger than Thanos.

#47 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
caption

#48 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"For the record..Thanos beating the Champion without the Gauntlet is PIS because the Champion is a far better fighter and is far stronger than Thanos."

How is that PIS thats a nothing feat in Thanos book a complete nothing feat, to someone who can hold his own with Odin.
#49 Posted by Vance Astro (91122 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Vance Astro said:
"For the record..Thanos beating the Champion without the Gauntlet is PIS because the Champion is a far better fighter and is far stronger than Thanos."

How is that PIS thats a nothing feat in Thanos book a complete nothing feat, to someone who can hold his own with Odin."
The Champion of the Universe is on par with Drax who ripped his Thano's heart out.Thanos isn't a good fighter.According to the Marvel handbook,The Champion is a level 7 fighter which means he's a master of all styles and at the top of the list for the best fighters in Marvel.Thanos is a level 3 which means he's no better than any of the X-men who gained fighting skill strictly from the danger room.Most than half of the X-men's roster is level 3.

I could see if Thanos beat him with his powers but to beat him in h2h is PIS.
#50 Edited by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"For all we know DC's Universe is 100 times gravity compared to the Marvel universe. And you know what that means, right?"

It seems some people really believe that. How sad!

Thanos punches Captain marvel from the moon back to earth.

caption

caption