#1 Edited by Almighty_Darkseid (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

round 1 chess

round 2 checkers

round 3 poker

#2 Posted by KraytRawk (628 posts) - - Show Bio

Heh, they both get too competitive and start fighting..

#3 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid curbstomps both.

#4 Posted by Typhion (640 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid

Thanos

Darkseid

The first and last are long enough that Thanos's complex gets to him and he throws the game. DS likely would have won anyway.

#5 Posted by Uno_Oscuro (743 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't really know how one could truly judge this so, I'll say.

Thanos

Thanos

Darkseid

#6 Posted by GhostRider29 (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

Why do people seem to think that Dark Seid is better in every way to Thanos? Because he's not.

#7 Posted by Sydneytuah (299 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos all rounds

he is smarter than reed and victor von on a bad day

he can do NASA year long work in 5mins

#8 Edited by Moonchilde (1601 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 2 will be a draw.

It's been proven that given "perfect play" the result in checkers will always be draw. Yes I believe that both characters are smart enough to have perfect play in checkers. It's basically a much more complex version of tic-tac-toe, but for characters as intelligent as these two that level of complexity should be as simply as tic-tac-toe is to the average person.

It's possible that chess is also like this, but it's yet to be proven as it's much more complex game then even checkers.

So round 2 is a draw and I'm not going to comment on the other two.

http://www.sciencemag.org/content/317/5844/1518.abstract

#9 Posted by XImpossibruX (5180 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos I give him round 1, 2.

Darkseid's got one hell of a pokerface

#10 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sydneytuah said:

Thanos all rounds

he is smarter than reed and victor von on a bad day

he can do NASA year long work in 5mins

#11 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX: you can't tell me you wouldn't fold if you saw this guy looking at you in poker

#12 Posted by XImpossibruX (5180 posts) - - Show Bio

@FourthDeity said:

@XImpossibruX: Wouldn't fold if you saw this guy looking at you in poker

LOOOOL on the contrary

I'd probably die of laughter if I saw Darkseids face

#13 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX: LOL someones brave. Thanos looks at me I'll fold

Darkseids body is ready.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

#14 Posted by Kingsford (45 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos wins all three...maybe a draw with checkers but mostly Thanos is superior.

#15 Edited by Nessy (569 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1 Thanos

Round 2 Tie

Round 3 Thanos (assuming each player receives equal luck)

My logic is that I believe (based on feats and assuming cheating isn't allowed) that Thanos is smarter. They tie at checkers because checkers is solved by simple human programming, so no reason why these 2 beings with intelligence probably orders of magnitude greater than ours won't be perfect at it.

#16 Posted by Nessy (569 posts) - - Show Bio

@Moonchilde said:

Round 2 will be a draw.

It's been proven that given "perfect play" the result in checkers will always be draw. Yes I believe that both characters are smart enough to have perfect play in checkers. It's basically a much more complex version of tic-tac-toe, but for characters as intelligent as these two that level of complexity should be as simply as tic-tac-toe is to the average person.

It's possible that chess is also like this, but it's yet to be proven as it's much more complex game then even checkers.

So round 2 is a draw and I'm not going to comment on the other two.

http://www.sciencemag.org/content/317/5844/1518.abstract

Chess (according to the laws of physics in our universe) can NEVER be solved in this way. Checkers is a much simpler game, and the number of possible different outcomes during chess assuming perfect play is (I read somewhere) calculated at about 10^120 (so 10^120 different possible games from start to finish), but of course we all know there is a mere 10^78 particles in our universe, so this is way beyond possibility.

#17 Posted by SirMethos (1345 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid wins the first one, Thanos has never shown strategic skills on the same level.

Second one is probably a stalemate, since as it's already been pointed out, it's a relatively simple game and a 'perfect' play on both parts ends in a stalemate.

Third one is again a stalemate, since both of them have horrible luck.

#18 Posted by Sydneytuah (299 posts) - - Show Bio

@KraytRawk

Heh, they both get too competitive and start fighting..
Probably

said:

@GhostRider29 said:

Why do people seem to think that Dark Seid is better in every way to Thanos? Because he's not.
I agree They underestimate my son Thanos

@FourthDeity said:

@XImpossibruX: you can't tell me you wouldn't fold if you saw this guy looking at you in poker
id probably and shit my pants looking at him