Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By Killemall

@Dex_Starr: @Dex_Starr said:

@Killemall:I'm not the only person who thinks so either, Citizenbane and Buckshot, 2 of the most respected debaters on this site also think he's a troll. You simply haven't debated against him enough to see the third rate tactics he uses.

NOW....

Thats news to me, we have had disagreements but well if someone like Bane and Buckshot think so than i dont have anything to argue against. Surprising so he got quite a few votes when they were voting for debators of the year.

Can Thanos survive a galaxy destroying attack [that was contained BTW]

He hasnt specially been shown to survive a galaxy busting attacks but he has survived very powerful attacks, from an angry Odin , from Odin Force Thor who enchanged his attacks 100X fold , twice from cosmic cube. Also this doesnt relate to what we are discussing now does it? Unless you are saying OB is a galaxy busting attack.

Can Thanos survive an attack from a guy like Parallax?

This i dont see why not, he survived a blast from an angry Galactus and apart from Zero Hour what has parallax done to show he's as powerful as Galactus?

Unless he can do either of these then the OE will work on him. Regardless of being immortal.

Work on him in what sense, destroy his body? That doesnt help.

Erasing him from existence or BFRing him to the past? this i have been asking you from 2 post now, when has darkseid every BFRed someone to the past or erased someone from existence who's as strong or durable as Thanos? Even if i was to agree Hankshaw was as powerful as Thanos Darkseid never erased him out of existence or BFRed him to the past.

His immortality helps him come back even if Darkseid destroys his body, more importantly come back instantly.

Darkseid has used the OE on Superman to BFR him also btw.

BFRed to a different location yes, i have seen 2 instances . BFRed to the past no. Erased from existence, no.

I was talking about DOS Doomsday and Hunter Prey, anything that happened after that is none of my concern.

What you were saying was all doomsday are the same, if that was the case than the burden is on you to prove it, by explanation or scan. I do understand you cant have all the scans and hence i have accepted every feats you have name on face value.

I'm also not sure why you're saying that BFR'ing him into the past or the future would only give him one or 2 wins since therre's only one fight here also.

Because when we debate against character we generally debate who would win the majority. Its unlikely that Darkseid would try and BFR him into the past every time, also i am not even sure it would work unless you can provide evidence to the contrary.

Henshaw could of reassimilated himself but he wanted to die.

A crucial part of your argument which you omitted to mention before, not very fair now is it. This undermines your argument because Henshaw was your onlyanswer to OB works well on people who cant die, and even he wasnt killed his body was destroyed and he could have reassembled.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#202  Edited By Dex_Starr

@Killemall:

He hasnt specially been shown to survive a galaxy busting attacks but he has survived very powerful attacks, from an angry Odin , from Odin Force Thor who enchanged his attacks 100X fold , twice from cosmic cube. Also this doesnt relate to what we are discussing now does it? Unless you are saying OB is a galaxy busting attack.

Ok, then he's not as durable as Henshaw is. An Odin Force Thor x100 doesn/t = a contained blast that could wipe out the galaxy, same with a cosmuc cube.

The OB don't have as much widespread destruction as a galaxy destroying attack, but they did more damage to a single target then a galaxy destroying attack did.

This i dont see why not, he survived a blast from an angry Galactus and apart from Zero Hour what has parallax done to show he's as powerful as Galactus?

Again, flawed logic on your part. ZH Parallax only had one fight, and he ended up dismantling entire time stream while engaging the Spectre. He'd kill Galactus effortlessly. He doesn't need any additional feats because of his number of appearances and Hank survived attacks from him.

Work on him in what sense, destroy his body? That doesnt help.

Erasing him from existence or BFRing him to the past? this i have been asking you from 2 post now, when has darkseid every BFRed someone to the past or erased someone from existence who's as strong or durable as Thanos? Even if i was to agree Hankshaw was as powerful as Thanos Darkseid never erased him out of existence or BFRed him to the past.

His immortality helps him come back even if Darkseid destroys his body, more importantly come back instantly.

Thanos' durability has nothing to do with his vunerability to BFR or being erased out of existence. The OE itself has worked on Henshaw Agogg and Superman, weather it be transmutation, inceneration or BFR, Thanos durability doesn't give him any protection from it.

I'd also like to see evidence that Thanos is immune to transmutation since DS could do to him what he did to Hank, unless he has a defense against it, not that it's DS's only option

BFRed to a different location yes, i have seen 2 instances . BFRed to the past no. Erased from existence, no.

DS could BFR him to another time if he wanted to. If the OE can BFR him to another location, then why wouldn't he be able to do so to another time? Clearly Superman's durability gives him no protection against getting BFR'd so what logical defense would Supes have against getting tossed through time?

What you were saying was all doomsday are the same, if that was the case than the burden is on you to prove it, by explanation or scan. I do understand you cant have all the scans and hence i have accepted every feats you have name on face value.

YOU were telling me that before Hunter Prey Doomsday had no feats, which was false. Then YOU were telling me that Hunter Prey Doomsday is different from DOS Doomsday when they're the same character. Then YOU told me that Doomsday gets stronger when he dies so he got stronger when he came back after Darkseid killed him and creamed him, which is also FALSE.

Because when we debate against character we generally debate who would win the majority. Its unlikely that Darkseid would try and BFR him into the past every time, also i am not even sure it would work unless you can provide evidence to the contrary.

It doesn't really matter since Thanos has no defense against the OE, weather he gets BFR'd, transmuted, incenerated or erased from existence. Pick your poison

A crucial part of your argument which you omitted to mention before, not very fair now is it. This undermines your argument because Henshaw was your onlyanswer to OB works well on people who cant die, and even he wasnt killed his body was destroyed and he could have reassembled.

But at the same time you keep insisting that Thanos will reform because he can't die, so even if the OE incinerates him they won't put him down permanently, that was your argument correct? It's no different then the instance with Henshaw, both he and Thanos can't die and can reform.

I'd also like to add

Clark survived the collapse of a sun eater on 2 occassions, [which consumed many stars] survived a double black hole, and absorbed enough energy to wipe out half of the galaxy.

Henshaw survived a galaxy busting attack and attacks from ZH Parllax, his body was damaged in the GB but he could of reformed as I've stated

Thanos...has survived a blast that was powered up by Thor 100x fold with the Odin Force correct? How does that = a sun eater collapsing? How does that = a galaxy busting attack?

Even if Thanos did take a full powered blast from Odin [which he didn't since not nly did Kosmos knock him out but Thanos had to escape from a black hole with a 2 LY radius, he was still injured despite being outside the event horizon]

And he took a blast from Galactus which you insist was a full powered blast and that Galactus wasn't hungry or weakened, even though we've already seen Galactus destroy 3 solar systems in a weakened state...you're telling me that Galactus used a triple solar system destroying blast on Thanos? Even though the planet remained in tact? Seriously...

So anyway...Thanos hasn't really done anything to put himself on either Superman or Henshaw's level of durability, just assumptions that because Galactus and Odin can destroy galaxies and solar systems that they used those level of attacks against Thanos when there's nothing to back it up. And even if they did use their full power [which they didn't] neither comes close to ZH Parallax's level.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By Static Shock

@Dex_Starr said:

@Killemall:I'm not the only person who thinks so either, Citizenbane and Buckshot, 2 of the most respected debaters on this site also think he's a troll. You simply haven't debated against him enough to see the third rate tactics he uses.

@Dex_Starr said:

I ignore Czarny because he is a notorious troll who will pick the Marvel character despite how much evidence has been provided, uses double standards and pretty much pulls any excuse he can think of despite how ridiculous it sounds. It's been hilarious watching him try to get my attention

Stop that.

Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#204  Edited By Thor's hammmer

Thanos.

they are bot huge Baddasses but Darkseid just jobs more consistently. and if they are both at their best i belive Thanos would take it.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall said:

@Dex_Starr: @Dex_Starr said:

NOW....

Thats news to me, we have had disagreements but well if someone like Bane and Buckshot think so than i dont have anything to argue against. Surprising so he got quite a few votes when they were voting for debators of the year.

1.You're talking with person who is calling other people trolls over and over again. 
2.Buckshot argued with me about Surfer. He belives that Majestic without prep can create machine that will siphon Surfer's enrgy, since he can create machines in nanoseconds. Point is that Majestic doesn't know Surfer and without prep he doesn't have knowledge about him. There is no way we will agree in this and there is no chance that I will just go out of thread, just because I don't agree with him.  Similar with Bane - we don't agree about  many things (we will never agree about Void or Manhunter no matter how many times we will talk about it, I don't care if his opinion about is good or bad - I also don't belive that he is intrested about my opinion about him), but it doesn't mean that I will call them trolls. Remember just because I don't agree with them, I don't have to leave these threads. Besides, since when disagreement about something makes You a troll?
BTW - I never was banned and I don't even remember that moderator would have to tell me that I have to calm down or something. I don't insult people, I am always trying to help with scans and I am always posting scans about which I am talking about. I don't care about Dex (still, I flaged him two times today), but You shouldn't belive him at all.

And look on this thread. Dex didn't post even one scan here (Citizen Bane had to do it for him). You can talk to him as much as You want, ask about these things etc. - he isn't going to admitt that he was wrong on something, like about Cyborg surviving galaxy explosion -  he could survive it, but his body didn't and it was a point of whole thing.
We're talking about the same things for something like 5 pages? Don't expect that it will change in some of them. When I am talking with vuviper for example, I often learn new things about characters and see what was wrong in interpretation some facts.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By Killemall

@Dex_Starr said:

Ok, then he's not as durable as Henshaw is. An Odin Force Thor x100 doesn/t = a contained blast that could wipe out the galaxy, same with a cosmuc cube.

The OB don't have as much widespread destruction as a galaxy destroying attack, but they did more damage to a single target then a galaxy destroying attack did.

That would be true if Henshaw normally has shown to be durable enough to tank a galaxy busting attack. Henshaw last been defeated by Superman alone in more occasions. Also like samules already mentioned which body he was in would make the difference. Also how can you underestimate Odin force's amped up attack, or attack from galactus, or attack from odin or specially an attack from cosmic cube.

I would like to see you prove the second part because had that been the case it would have outright KO Superman, Orion the moment they touch them, wouldnt require a prolongued exposure.

Again, flawed logic on your part. ZH Parallax only had one fight, and he ended up dismantling entire time stream while engaging the Spectre. He'd kill Galactus effortlessly. He doesn't need any additional feats because of his number of appearances and Hank survived attacks from him.

How is that flawed logic, you are mero than welcome to make a thread of Parallax vs Galactus and i am sure you will find more people would defend Galactus than they would defend Parallax. What has parallax done apart from Zero Hour that you would put him above a person who can incinerate galaxy buster with his attacks.Any proof or reason why a normal parallax would kill Galactus effortlessly? even ZH parallax had to struggle against Spectre, more importantly he never actually beat Spectre.

Thanos' durability has nothing to do with his vunerability to BFR or being erased out of existence. The OE itself has worked on Henshaw Agogg and Superman, weather it be transmutation, inceneration or BFR, Thanos durability doesn't give him any protection from it.

I'd also like to see evidence that Thanos is immune to transmutation since DS could do to him what he did to Hank, unless he has a defense against it, not that it's DS's only option

And how so? just because you feel that way? Like i said cite me an instance where someone as durable as Thanos has been erased from existence, then you will have to cite me an instance where this was worked on someone who's immortal, to be honest Henshaw cant die because he's a living consciousness not like he's been banned from death, the closest would be Lobo but you said it was non-cannon.

IF thanos could be transmutation why would people like Thor or silver surfer, who's cannon powers are transmutation never try in on him? So he has fought and beaten who have transmutation powers, Kosmos is one of them given half of her powers comes from molecular man. Also Thanos Quest 1 and 2 clearly shows thanos resisting reality alteration and transmutation.

DS could BFR him to another time if he wanted to. If the OE can BFR him to another location, then why wouldn't he be able to do so to another time? Clearly Superman's durability gives him no protection against getting BFR'd so what logical defense would Supes have against getting tossed through time?

Prove this then? Site me an instance , show me a scan. Because it takes a whole lot more powers to BFR someone alone time stream than to a different location. As evident by his fight with powerful beings as well as many encounters with Superman people can withstand its effect which they have done to in the past. Because both the instances i know of Superman did not try to resist. And like you keep saying over and over again, unless you know of an instance or scan when DS has done so its a no go.

YOU were telling me that before Hunter Prey Doomsday had no feats, which was false. Then YOU were telling me that Hunter Prey Doomsday is different from DOS Doomsday when they're the same character. Then YOU told me that Doomsday gets stronger when he dies so he got stronger when he came back after Darkseid killed him and creamed him, which is also FALSE.

Either you did not read my post or you are simply bending what i have been saying. I said H/P doomsday BEFORE being killed by Darkseid has no feats. Also i asked you to show me why DOS Doomsday and H/P Doomsday would be the same character because doomsday after H/P arent the same characters and arent as powerful. Yet all you manage to tell me was those are none of your concern. You seem to get angry but havent answered by question.

Doomsday does get stronger and immune to whatever killed him i dont see how that is false. Its obvious after getting killed and resurrected Doomsday has always looked more powerful.

It doesn't really matter since Thanos has no defense against the OE, weather he gets BFR'd, transmuted, incenerated or erased from existence. Pick your poison

And yet i keep giving you reasons how Thanos can defend against OB. His immortality and his ability to regenerate within 2 panel, fact that if BFRed he can come back , fact that Darkseid has never BFRed anyone into the past who's remotely as powerful as Thanos, fact that even if his body gets destroyed he could come back to life, fact that even Thanos has transmutation and has shown to resist it, also fought people who have transmutation powers. Fact that people who cant die, are immortal can be erased from existence, or the fact that Darkseid has never erased anyone close to as powerful as thanos out of existence. I seem to be picking quite well actually.

But at the same time you keep insisting that Thanos will reform because he can't die, so even if the OE incinerates him they won't put him down permanently, that was your argument correct? It's no different then the instance with Henshaw, both he and Thanos can't die and can reform.

I'd also like to add

Clark survived the collapse of a sun eater on 2 occassions, [which consumed many stars] survived a double black hole, and absorbed enough energy to wipe out half of the galaxy.

Henshaw survived a galaxy busting attack and attacks from ZH Parllax, his body was damaged in the GB but he could of reformed as I've stated

Thanos...has survived a blast that was powered up by Thor 100x fold with the Odin Force correct? How does that = a sun eater collapsing? How does that = a galaxy busting attack?

Even if Thanos did take a full powered blast from Odin [which he didn't since not nly did Kosmos knock him out but Thanos had to escape from a black hole with a 2 LY radius, he was still injured despite being outside the event horizon]

And he took a blast from Galactus which you insist was a full powered blast and that Galactus wasn't hungry or weakened, even though we've already seen Galactus destroy 3 solar systems in a weakened state...you're telling me that Galactus used a triple solar system destroying blast on Thanos? Even though the planet remained in tact? Seriously...

So anyway...Thanos hasn't really done anything to put himself on either Superman or Henshaw's level of durability, just assumptions that because Galactus and Odin can destroy galaxies and solar systems that they used those level of attacks against Thanos when there's nothing to back it up. And even if they did use their full power [which they didn't] neither comes close to ZH Parallax's level.

Fristly as evident by the scans posted by Citizen Bane and later by your own admission Henshaw could get his body back if he wanted to, why would Thanos do any differently. Henshaw wanted to die, we would however assume in a battle that two of them want to fight (despite what we know Thanos would love to die if he could). Doesnt answer any of my question.

So you are saying sun eater > Cosmic cube , something that can make though into reality and has unlimited powers, correct?????

You havent shown what exactly happened to Henshaw? Also we know OB isnt a galaxy busting attack. Also this doesnt solve anything. If BFRed he can teleport back, if killed he can resurrect.

Odin Force Thor 100x attack was to show you that his extreme durability was consistent. How does a sun eater collapsing > surviving attacks for an angry galaxy buster (even if he wasnted using his outmost powers) ? OR surviving attacks from cosmic cube which has been stated to all powerful.

Galactus attack fell on Thanos's shield which absorbs energy, as it has always done. why then would you expect it to destroy the entire solar system?

First the best feat from Zero Hour Parallax was assimilating time line, he doesnt have real destructing feat that could trump Odin or galactus, but i do admit that since his feats were more impressive i would assume him to be more powerful. Are you seriously telling me that if ZH parallax wanted to kill either Henshaw or Superman, they would survive? Given the fact that he soloed the gardians with one attack?

You have a lot more question to answer before you being saying OB will one shot Thanos.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By Killemall

@czarny_samael666: I never admitted you were a troll? What are you talking about. What i said was we have had our differences specially Hulk vs thor :p, all i said was if more than one people think you are a troll, and he name citizen bane and buckshot then i have nothing to argue against that, or in other words, if many people think you are troll i cant convience them otherwise, that doesnt change the fact that i think you are a very credible debator and i was one of many people who voted you as top debator of the year. I have been debating with you a lot longer than i have been debating with anyone else, and i have absolute no doubt you are NOT a troll, the other person i have debated the most with and against would be Bane.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall said:

@czarny_samael666: I never admitted you were a troll? What are you talking about. What i said was we have had our differences specially Hulk vs thor :p, all i said was if more than one people think you are a troll, and he name citizen bane and buckshot then i have nothing to argue against that, or in other words, if many people think you are troll i cant convience them otherwise, that doesnt change the fact that i think you are a very credible debator and i was one of many people who voted you as top debator of the year. I have been debating with you a lot longer than i have been debating with anyone else, and i have absolute no doubt you are NOT a troll, the other person i have debated the most with and against would be Bane.

I've answered on that on PM already. Thanks BTW.
Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By Dex_Starr

@Killemall said:

That would be true if Henshaw normally has shown to be durable enough to tank a galaxy busting attack. Henshaw last been defeated by Superman alone in more occasions. Also like samules already mentioned which body he was in would make the difference. Also how can you underestimate Odin force's amped up attack, or attack from galactus, or attack from odin or specially an attack from cosmic cube.

I would like to see you prove the second part because had that been the case it would have outright KO Superman, Orion the moment they touch them, wouldnt require a prolongued exposure.ZH Parllax, his body was damaged in the GB but he could of reformed as I've stated

Henshaw has only temporary been defeated by Superman, never permanently. How can I underestimate Odin Force's amped up attack? How can you over estimate them? Again, can Thor 100x Odin Force attack equate to a super nova or a galaxy buster? Can the attacks Odin and Galactus used equate to a solar system or galaxy busting attacks? Notice I'm not asking if Odin or Galactus can destroy solar systems or galaxies, I asked if the attacks they used can equate those, the same with the cosmic cube.

It doesn't matter how powerful the person or the weapon is, if the attack itself doesn't equate what Superman and Henshaw have survived.

How is that flawed logic, you are mero than welcome to make a thread of Parallax vs Galactus and i am sure you will find more people would defend Galactus than they would defend Parallax. What has parallax done apart from Zero Hour that you would put him above a person who can incinerate galaxy buster with his attacks.Any proof or reason why a normal parallax would kill Galactus effortlessly? even ZH parallax had to struggle against Spectre, more importantly he never actually beat Spectre.

Why would I make a Parlalax vs Galactus thread? So I can look ignorant? I'm pretty sure that you didn't even read Zero Hour, because if you did you'd know that Parallax wasrecreating every alternate universe and timeline WHILE battling the Spectre.And the best you have in comparison is incenerating a galaxy? Sorry you're going to have to do waaaaaay better than that. You're comparing Galactus to someone who can wreck universes and timelines effortlessly.

You'd find more people would defend Galactus? Only fanboys or people who've never actually read ZH and know nothing about the character

Since you're the one who seems to have no knowledge of the character, then maybe you should make the thread.

I'm not sure what you mean by "normal Parallax" There's no such thing as normal Parallax because all of them had different incarnations and limited appearances mostly in one story arc each. Hal Jordan, Kyle Rayner, Blackest Night, Fear Entity from Rebirth.

Even had ZH Parallax had to struggle with the Spectre? Yeah..because Galactus would last what? Maybe 10 seconds against the Spectre? Seriously...stop comparing weaker characters to characters to characters that would stomp the hell out of them.

And how so? just because you feel that way? Like i said cite me an instance where someone as durable as Thanos has been erased from existence, then you will have to cite me an instance where this was worked on someone who's immortal, to be honest Henshaw cant die because he's a living consciousness not like he's been banned from death, the closest would be Lobo but you said it was non-cannon.

IF thanos could be transmutation why would people like Thor or silver surfer, who's cannon powers are transmutation never try in on him? So he has fought and beaten who have transmutation powers, Kosmos is one of them given half of her powers comes from molecular man. Also Thanos Quest 1 and 2 clearly shows thanos resisting reality alteration and transmutation.

The OE have worked on Superman and Henshaw, 2 characters that have better durability feats than Thanos does. Weather they were erased from existence or not, the OE itself has shown to work on both of them. You don't seem to get that the OE can produce different results from erasing someone, BFR, transmuation or flat out vaporizing them.

Uh huh, well the funny thing is Henshaw can resist reality alteration and transmutation and ended up getting turned into a ball. Even if Thanos can resist transmutation that obviously isn't a qualification for resisting the OE.

Prove this then? Site me an instance , show me a scan. Because it takes a whole lot more powers to BFR someone alone time stream than to a different location. As evident by his fight with powerful beings as well as many encounters with Superman people can withstand its effect which they have done to in the past. Because both the instances i know of Superman did not try to resist. And like you keep saying over and over again, unless you know of an instance or scan when DS has done so its a no go.

No it doesn't, You just made that up. BFR is BFR. Darkseid effortlessly chucked the Forever People into the future [who were five New Gods] , he's used them twice on Infinity Man although he sent him to another dimension rather than another time, but again you have no proof that one takes more power than the other.

I've already proven that durability doesn't matter, now you're saying Superman didn't resist, you'll use any excuse you can think of won't you?

Lets take a look, Henshaw, Doomsdays, Infinity Man, Kalibak, Slo Bo, Aggog, Forever People, Martian Manhunter, have all either been incenerated, transmutated, erased or BFR'd to another location, time or dimension, and even characters like Imperiex and the Spectre have been harmed by them, and the only argument you can prsent is "buh buh but teh supermanz resisted" even though they've worked on him before.

So your entire durability argument is nonsense. Thanos is not too durable for the OE to work on him, he's not too durable to get chucked to another time either.

Either you did not read my post or you are simply bending what i have been saying. I said H/P doomsday BEFORE being killed by Darkseid has no feats. Also i asked you to show me why DOS Doomsday and H/P Doomsday would be the same character because doomsday after H/P arent the same characters and arent as powerful. Yet all you manage to tell me was those are none of your concern. You seem to get angry but havent answered by question.

Doomsday does get stronger and immune to whatever killed him i dont see how that is false. Its obvious after getting killed and resurrected Doomsday has always looked more powerful.

Ok, then I'll say it again. Doomsday before Hunter/Prey. Wrecked the JLA, Wrecked several Green Lanterns, a Guardian had to Kamakaze him, all prior to Hunter/Prey. So the crap you've been spewing of Doomsday having no feats before Hunter Prey is just that, crap

DOS Doomsday after he died, Henshaw strapped him to a ship and shot him into space, Doomsday revived himself and the ship eventually landed on Apokalips. That's why their the same character...do you get it now? H/P Doomsday was DOS Doomsday evolved past physical force to where a Mother Box amped Superman couldn't kill him physically.

No, Doomsday doesn't get stronger when he dies and revives. It's false because that's never been how his powers work, and given your limited knowledge of the character your not in a position to tell me what's false and what's true.

He looked more powerful? Great argument.

And yet i keep giving you reasons how Thanos can defend against OB. His immortality and his ability to regenerate within 2 panel, fact that if BFRed he can come back , fact that Darkseid has never BFRed anyone into the past who's remotely as powerful as Thanos, fact that even if his body gets destroyed he could come back to life, fact that even Thanos has transmutation and has shown to resist it, also fought people who have transmutation powers. Fact that people who cant die, are immortal can be erased from existence, or the fact that Darkseid has never erased anyone close to as powerful as thanos out of existence. I seem to be picking quite well actually.

And yet, your reasons constantly get refuted and you constantly bring up new one's.

First you said Thanos was immortal, that argument died with Henshaw. Then you said he's too durable, that argument died with Henshaw and Superman. Now you're saying he's too powerful? Even though power has nothing to do with it? What's next? Thanos can resist the OE because he's purple? Or maybe Thanos can resist them because his name has T in it? All the excuses in the world.

If power had anything remotely to do with the OE then they wouldn't have damaged Imperiex and the Spectre.

Fristly as evident by the scans posted by Citizen Bane and later by your own admission Henshaw could get his body back if he wanted to, why would Thanos do any differently. Henshaw wanted to die, we would however assume in a battle that two of them want to fight (despite what we know Thanos would love to die if he could). Doesnt answer any of my question.

So you are saying sun eater > Cosmic cube , something that can make though into reality and has unlimited powers, correct?????

You havent shown what exactly happened to Henshaw? Also we know OB isnt a galaxy busting attack. Also this doesnt solve anything. If BFRed he can teleport back, if killed he can resurrect.

Odin Force Thor 100x attack was to show you that his extreme durability was consistent. How does a sun eater collapsing > surviving attacks for an angry galaxy buster (even if he wasnted using his outmost powers) ? OR surviving attacks from cosmic cube which has been stated to all powerful.

Galactus attack fell on Thanos's shield which absorbs energy, as it has always done. why then would you expect it to destroy the entire solar system?

First the best feat from Zero Hour Parallax was assimilating time line, he doesnt have real destructing feat that could trump Odin or galactus, but i do admit that since his feats were more impressive i would assume him to be more powerful. Are you seriously telling me that if ZH parallax wanted to kill either Henshaw or Superman, they would survive? Given the fact that he soloed the gardians with one attack?

You have a lot more question to answer before you being saying OB will one shot Thanos.

You're talking about 2 different instances, Hank could of gotten his body back after he took a galaxy buster to the face, not after he got transmutated by the OE. Weather Thanos would want to get his body back or not is irrelevant, the point is he would have no choice and would be stuck in the same state Henshaw was in.

Again, I don't care if the Cosmic Cube is more powerful than a sun eater. I care that if the attack itself used on Thanos is comparable to the collapse of a sun eater.

And again, does Thor's 100x attack compare to a galaxy buster or the collapse of a sun eater? No, it doesn't.

The same angry Odin that asked Thanos if he wanted to yield? You keep telling me how Odin was angry and how he wanted to kill Thanos yet he asked him if he wanted to surrender. And again, I don't care if Odin is a galaxy buster, I care about the attacks he actually used against Thanos. Were they galaxy busting attacks? Given the fact that Asgard didn't blow up, and the fact that Odin offered Thanos the chance to give up, then no, they weren't.

Seriously?

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/7734/thanosbeatenwg02.jpg

You're telling me that this is a solar system busting attack? Assuming this is the same instance you're talking about, where does it state that Thanos' shields are absorbing the energy?

Ok...once again....actually READ Zero Hour before making assumptions on the character. Here

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/63253/1185098-parallax_destroys_timelines_and_realities_super.png

Hal was breaking down and recreating the every time line and reality while battling the Spectre. A character of that power would kill Odin and Galactus effortlessly.

So again.

Does Thanos have durability on par with Superman and Henshaw? No, because the durability feats shown are speculative at best,.

Odin attacked Thanos, so by that logic Thanos can survive a galaxy busting attack? No...

Galactus attacked Thanos. So by that logic Thanos shields can survive a solar system busting attack? No...

Kosmos KO'd Thanos with an attack that took out a city.

Thanos ran for the hills when a black hole with a 2 light year radius nearly sucked in his ship. He wasn't even caught in the collapse and was still injured.

So Thanos' durability will not save him here.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By Killemall

@Dex_Starr said:

Henshaw has only temporary been defeated by Superman, never permanently. How can I underestimate Odin Force's amped up attack? How can you over estimate them? Again, can Thor 100x Odin Force attack equate to a super nova or a galaxy buster? Can the attacks Odin and Galactus used equate to a solar system or galaxy busting attacks? Notice I'm not asking if Odin or Galactus can destroy solar systems or galaxies, I asked if the attacks they used can equate those, the same with the cosmic cube.

It doesn't matter how powerful the person or the weapon is, if the attack itself doesn't equate what Superman and Henshaw have survived.

What the heck is a temporary defeat and permanent defeat?

Also i dont see how this has any relation to what we are debating, even if OB is powerful enough to destroy Thanos's body he regenerates how does that help?

Henshaw got his body destroyed, so even if Thanos gets his body destroyed he can reform. How does that equal to a win when he can do go INSTANTLY.

Why would I make a Parlalax vs Galactus thread? So I can look ignorant? I'm pretty sure that you didn't even read Zero Hour, because if you did you'd know that Parallax wasrecreating every alternate universe and timeline WHILE battling the Spectre.And the best you have in comparison is incenerating a galaxy? Sorry you're going to have to do waaaaaay better than that. You're comparing Galactus to someone who can wreck universes and timelines effortlessly.

You'd find more people would defend Galactus? Only fanboys or people who've never actually read ZH and know nothing about the character

Since you're the one who seems to have no knowledge of the character, then maybe you should make the thread.

I'm not sure what you mean by "normal Parallax" There's no such thing as normal Parallax because all of them had different incarnations and limited appearances mostly in one story arc each. Hal Jordan, Kyle Rayner, Blackest Night, Fear Entity from Rebirth.

Even had ZH Parallax had to struggle with the Spectre? Yeah..because Galactus would last what? Maybe 10 seconds against the Spectre? Seriously...stop comparing weaker characters to characters to characters that would stomp the hell out of them.

I have read Zero Hour and events leading to it, like Emerald Twilight where he actually becomes the parallax, so stop making assumptions. Also Parallax was recreating time lines to bring back his coast city, but he stops doing to while fighting Spectre, unless you have a scan of him doing both? Also Zero Hour Parallax is not the same as every other incarnation of parallax.

So you are agreeing ZH parallax more powerful than his other incarnation and at the same time you are using ZH Parallax's feat to prove Parallax in his normal incarnation is more powerful than Galactus, how adequate.

Also i would like to see you prove spectre can beat Galactus in 10 seconds.

what is really weird is you think you know about comics and everyone else is just a troll? That doesnt sound very fair.

The OE have worked on Superman and Henshaw, 2 characters that have better durability feats than Thanos does. Weather they were erased from existence or not, the OE itself has shown to work on both of them. You don't seem to get that the OE can produce different results from erasing someone, BFR, transmuation or flat out vaporizing them.

Uh huh, well the funny thing is Henshaw can resist reality alteration and transmutation and ended up getting turned into a ball. Even if Thanos can resist transmutation that obviously isn't a qualification for resisting the OE.

Either you have not read any of my arguments or you are just ignoring everything to show Thanos is weak. Firstly, OE has neither erased Superman or Henshaw out of existence, so i dont see why Thanos would be erased out of existence, neither have them been BFRed to the past. So show me where a superman leve being have been either erased from the existence or BFRed to the past before i agree your issue.

Henshaw is a living consciousness and hence after his body being destroyed his conciousness has contained in a ball, Thanos's consciousness cant be contained in a ball because nothing of that sort has been done before. So you show me how OB BFRs thanos to the PAST or erases him from existence given the fact that OB has never done so against durable characters and Thanos is IMMORTAL.

No it doesn't, You just made that up. BFR is BFR. Darkseid effortlessly chucked the Forever People into the future [who were five New Gods] , he's used them twice on Infinity Man although he sent him to another dimension rather than another time, but again you have no proof that one takes more power than the other.

I've already proven that durability doesn't matter, now you're saying Superman didn't resist, you'll use any excuse you can think of won't you?

Lets take a look, Henshaw, Doomsdays, Infinity Man, Kalibak, Slo Bo, Aggog, Forever People, Martian Manhunter, have all either been incenerated, transmutated, erased or BFR'd to another location, time or dimension, and even characters like Imperiex and the Spectre have been harmed by them, and the only argument you can prsent is "buh buh but teh supermanz resisted" even though they've worked on him before.

So your entire durability argument is nonsense. Thanos is not too durable for the OE to work on him, he's not too durable to get chucked to another time either.

What are you talking about. Being able to teleport someone in space (or a said location on earth) and being able to teleport across time/dimension field. That should be commonsense.

Secondly, five new gods ? Scans please and feats please. Because firstly, you have to show their durability to be on par with superman.

Sending someone to another dimension, useful but useless against Thanos because he can teleport dimensions, has done so twice in the past.

You are saying durability doesnt matter and i sited two instance where it did, Spectre and Imperix. Granted that its high above the ladder in terms of power but it makes sense, well to anyone else who's just isnt adamant to prove OE one shots thanos.

Hensaw got his body destroyed, Doomsday got his body distroyed, IM got BFRed to the past, Kalibak his DS's son and as such will never fight back tohis powers , i dont know who Slo, Bo or Aggog is.

Scans with Martian Manhunter please?

Imperix just had his armor damaged and Spectre just said "Aarg" and you are saying thats the proof you have that Thanos loses, not very good now is it?

then show me someone as durable as Thanos being chucked into time stream???????????????????????????????????????????

Ok, then I'll say it again. Doomsday before Hunter/Prey. Wrecked the JLA, Wrecked several Green Lanterns, a Guardian had to Kamakaze him, all prior to Hunter/Prey. So the crap you've been spewing of Doomsday having no feats before Hunter Prey is just that, crap

DOS Doomsday after he died, Henshaw strapped him to a ship and shot him into space, Doomsday revived himself and the ship eventually landed on Apokalips. That's why their the same character...do you get it now? H/P Doomsday was DOS Doomsday evolved past physical force to where a Mother Box amped Superman couldn't kill him physically.

No, Doomsday doesn't get stronger when he dies and revives. It's false because that's never been how his powers work, and given your limited knowledge of the character your not in a position to tell me what's false and what's true.

He looked more powerful? Great argument.

So if i am to agree this how does it help, we then agree OB can destroy his body that doesnt work because he can come back to life instantly.

And yet, your reasons constantly get refuted and you constantly bring up new one's.

First you said Thanos was immortal, that argument died with Henshaw. Then you said he's too durable, that argument died with Henshaw and Superman. Now you're saying he's too powerful? Even though power has nothing to do with it? What's next? Thanos can resist the OE because he's purple? Or maybe Thanos can resist them because his name has T in it? All the excuses in the world.

If power had anything remotely to do with the OE then they wouldn't have damaged Imperiex and the Spectre.

First isnt that what arguments is all about.

Secondly no none of them have been refuted. I said Thanos is immortal so he wont be erased out of existence, then you said Henshaw was been one shotted by OE failing to mention that his body was the only thing that was destroyed his conciousness remained (thanks to Bane for clearing that up). So that argument is still there, show me where an immortal person has been erased from existence.

I am also saying he is too durable to be BFRed to the past , you havent shown me an instance and all you are doing to making jokes now?

If powers had anything remotely to do with OE than it would have worked exactly the same way it works on Superman and Hensahw, i.e. destryo their bodies, BFRed them to time stream which did not happen.

(i will post rest later , gotta go to work)

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By emperorznb

@Killemall: I don't really want to add up to the great gobbling wall of texts but I really need to add this because I think you forgot the instance where Thanos took an unshielded attack from Omega.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorznb said:

@Killemall: I don't really want to add up to the great gobbling wall of texts but I really need to add this because I think you forgot the instance where Thanos took an unshielded attack from Omega.

Yeah, I thought about this too. Great feat. Alone it wouldn't be that great, but Thanos is doing normally.

I would also mention his fight with Rot. Death needed Thanos help and they came "into" Rot, when he was already controlling Universe. His mere touch was able to kill godly version of Reptyl, combined power of Wanda, Thor and Vision (IIRC) wasn't able to even slow down Rot. Yet, Thanos was able to absorb him and release Universe from his possesion (I am not sure that it can be used as an offensive feat, since Death was present there with him). 
Surviving explosion of Gas Giant is another great durability feat, considering that Thanos wasn't even hurt. 
emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By emperorznb

@czarny_samael666 said:

@emperorznb said:

Yeah, I thought about this too. Great feat. Alone it wouldn't be that great, but Thanos is doing normally. I would also mention his fight with Rot. Death needed Thanos help and they came "into" Rot, when he was already controlling Universe. His mere touch was able to kill godly version of Reptyl, combined power of Wanda, Thor and Vision (IIRC) wasn't able to even slow down Rot. Yet, Thanos was able to absorb him and release Universe from his possesion (I am not sure that it can be used as an offensive feat, since Death was present there with him). Surviving explosion of Gas Giant is another great durability feat, considering that Thanos wasn't even hurt.

That too.

sinestro_GL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 8

#214  Edited By sinestro_GL

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaarkseid!

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By Killemall

@Dex_Starr said:

You're talking about 2 different instances, Hank could of gotten his body back after he took a galaxy buster to the face, not after he got transmutated by the OE. Weather Thanos would want to get his body back or not is irrelevant, the point is he would have no choice and would be stuck in the same state Henshaw was in.

Again, I don't care if the Cosmic Cube is more powerful than a sun eater. I care that if the attack itself used on Thanos is comparable to the collapse of a sun eater.

And again, does Thor's 100x attack compare to a galaxy buster or the collapse of a sun eater? No, it doesn't.

The same angry Odin that asked Thanos if he wanted to yield? You keep telling me how Odin was angry and how he wanted to kill Thanos yet he asked him if he wanted to surrender. And again, I don't care if Odin is a galaxy buster, I care about the attacks he actually used against Thanos. Were they galaxy busting attacks? Given the fact that Asgard didn't blow up, and the fact that Odin offered Thanos the chance to give up, then no, they weren't.

Seriously?

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/7734/thanosbeatenwg02.jpg

You're telling me that this is a solar system busting attack? Assuming this is the same instance you're talking about, where does it state that Thanos' shields are absorbing the energy?

Ok...once again....actually READ Zero Hour before making assumptions on the character. Here

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/63253/1185098-parallax_destroys_timelines_and_realities_super.png

Hal was breaking down and recreating the every time line and reality while battling the Spectre. A character of that power would kill Odin and Galactus effortlessly.

So again.

Does Thanos have durability on par with Superman and Henshaw? No, because the durability feats shown are speculative at best,.

Odin attacked Thanos, so by that logic Thanos can survive a galaxy busting attack? No...

Galactus attacked Thanos. So by that logic Thanos shields can survive a solar system busting attack? No...

Kosmos KO'd Thanos with an attack that took out a city.

Thanos ran for the hills when a black hole with a 2 light year radius nearly sucked in his ship. He wasn't even caught in the collapse and was still injured.

So Thanos' durability will not save him here.

Ok so lets continue :)

Because Darkseid absorbed his conciousness in a ball, how is he going to do so with thanos? Thanos's consciousness doesnt jump from body to body unlike henshaw.

Why would it not be? Thanos was hit by a full powered cosmic cube, what makes you think it would be less effective than a sun eater?

And the galaxy busting attack destroyed Henshaw's body, would have done to Thanos too but well Thanos would have simply reassembled it. Dont think how thats a big deal.

I never said they were galaxy busting attack, what i said where they were very powerful attacks and the attack was focused on Thanos and not asgard, why does asgard have to blow up in process. Also same attack one shotted classic drax who's survived planet busting attack, and yet Thanos didnt even have a scratch.

It doesnt say on this scan but that was Thanos's cosmic shield does, it absorbs energy and impact.

Like i told you before i have read the issue, now show me where does it say he was altering timeline WHILE fighting spectre. We know he was altering timeline in the series, we know he fought spectre, when did he do at the same time. Also before posting the scan did you actually read it, lets go through what it says

"Until the event of ... zero hour"

" A formal collegue ... parallax.. attempted to recreate new worlds and timeline"

So far we know Parallax attempt to recreate timeline, thats what the whole story was about.

And you have a picture of Spectre fighting Parallax,where does it say he was fighting parallax while attempting to recreate time line.Also stop making blatant assumption of me.

Yeah a guy who generally stand up to massive attacks of Thor and Silver Surfer isnt on par with superman, and now as you are lowballing Thanos by saying a city busting attack KOed him, livewire who's no where as powerful as Thor has KOed Superman, wow not that durable now is he. Standing up to pretty much every high tier character in comics and beating them or at least holding his own against most powerful heroes and even skyfather at times and you are saying superman is more durable, oh please..

You keep asking can thanos survive a galaxy busting attack? well Thanos can survive a universe or multiverse busting attacks too becausehe is immortal he can survive anything.

And superman dropped Darkseid with few punches, has done so twice? no so fun when you start lowballing character is there now? Also to note is that Kosmos isnt a weak being, she's a cosmic cube entity with the combined powers of molecule man and beyonder.

A black hole with 2 light year radius and he got hurt from it, and thats a bad feat?????????????? do you have any idea how distructive that big a black hole would be? Oh come on.

And his durability will not have to save him from being incenerated, because that avails nothing. His durability doesnt have to save him from being BFRed which achieves nothing. the only thing it has to save him from is being BFRed into timestream. He can jump dimensions maybe he could jump timelines too, its same assumtion as you saying he can BFR batman to past so he could probably BFR thanos too.

And after all this i am shocked you accuse Samules for using double standard.

@emperorznb said:

I read that issue a long time ago, and was it thanosi Omega? thats am amazing feat.

First_Last

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By First_Last

Even if Darkseid managed to banish Thanos in the past or an alternate timeline it wouldn't secure a victory for him. Even as early as the first Magus storyline Thanos has shown to be able to travel/phase and communicate across time and reality barriers.

In regards to the Odin fight. Odin was there to fight as he made clear and even attacked first. Thanos was there to aid not fight and didn't even use his shields in that battle. It could be argued that either were holding back. However based on whats on panel (in regards to their fight) the evidence favors Thanos as holding back more then it does Odin. Odin himself compared he and Thanos power reserves and stated both were near limitless. He referred to Thanos as a worthy opponent. He admitted to being shocked that he couldn't put Thanos down for the count. He then calls upon his enchanted spear Gungnir and still couldn't put him down for the count before the fight was interrupted. That is far more evidence supporting Thanos as being virtually equals with Odin in terms of power than I have ever seen or heard of supporting Zeus as Odins equal. Odin refers to Zeus as his equal because he is his peer. Both are heads of their respective pantheons. Does Zeus have anything else supporting him as Odin equal like Thanos does from Odin himself?

As far as the Maker (Beyonder) bout. First off whether Thanos was in fact KOed is up for interpretation. He was put on his behind that's for sure. However in the book they were showing other perspectives such as Gladiators and others. Nothing states he was koed nor was there a significant gap in time from Makers detonation to Thanos regaining of his feet. Him opening his eyes is really the only slight evidence supporting a possible ko. Secondly there is know way to discern the potency of Makers detonation. The battle took place inside Kyln. Well Klyn was the Supermax prison for the universes biggest threats such as Maker. Used by Galactus himself to contain Aegis and Tenebrous. All three of which are galaxy buster plus. Logic would dictate that whatever materials were used to build it and contain them would have to be able to some what withstand them. The fact that such a large crater was left from the detonation imo supports a very high powered detonation. Esp when you take into account the kind of blasts Thanos has taken unfazed including planetary explosions ect...

I personally haven't seen or heard of Darkseid doing anything that makes me feel he would win the majority of battles vs the Titan. I know some have claimed him as the more powerful while giving Thanos the edge on intelligence. I don't agree but lets run with it. The closest comparable opponent to Darkseid that Thanos has faced would be himself. Yet Thanos has defeated his own doppleganger who was stated as possessing more raw power then himself.

In closing I see this as potentially thee greatest villain throw down of all time. Ultimately I see Thanos as the overall victor.

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By cliffrice

Origonal thanos was able to survive the destruction of planets and take on standard thor (and several other heroes) quiet easily. He was finaly stopped by adam warlock when he was pertrafied by an infinity gem. All other transmutations that thanos suffered he was able to will himself back to his original form.

Thanos came back and was Made ten times more powerful (by one account) by death.

Sometime after this he fights Tyrant. It has been argued that thaos fought Tyrant Amped by an orb or something. But keep in mind that Tyrant is a Bit below galactus and Thanos has taken hits from Galactus before and walkd (sometimes Limped)

During the heart of the universe fiasco Thanos recreated and fixed a flaw in the universe, He mentioned when he remade everything that he gave himself an upgrade.

It has been mentioned that thanos is a parody of metron (though more nihilistic) and thanos throne much like metrons can travel through time. AT times it has been shown that thanos can time travel under his own power BUT usually he dose this with his throne which he can call to him from virtually anywhere. Only BFR that ever stuck with thanos was getting stuck in a collapsed pocket universe and that didn't stick for very long.

Thanos has mind Raped Galactus and could likely do so to darkseid.

In short Thanos wins.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By Dex_Starr

@Killemall:

What the heck is a temporary defeat and permanent defeat?

Also i dont see how this has any relation to what we are debating, even if OB is powerful enough to destroy Thanos's body he regenerates how does that help?

Henshaw got his body destroyed, so even if Thanos gets his body destroyed he can reform. How does that equal to a win when he can do go INSTANTLY.

It means that Henshaw always comes back. one instance is when Supes tossed him into the sun. It still wasn't enough to kill him.

Again, in Hunter Prey, Hank, even though he has the same ability to reform like Thanos does, was still helpless when Darkseid transmuted him.

I have read Zero Hour and events leading to it, like Emerald Twilight where he actually becomes the parallax, so stop making assumptions. Also Parallax was recreating time lines to bring back his coast city, but he stops doing to while fighting Spectre, unless you have a scan of him doing both? Also Zero Hour Parallax is not the same as every other incarnation of parallax.

So you are agreeing ZH parallax more powerful than his other incarnation and at the same time you are using ZH Parallax's feat to prove Parallax in his normal incarnation is more powerful than Galactus, how adequate.

Also i would like to see you prove spectre can beat Galactus in 10 seconds.

what is really weird is you think you know about comics and everyone else is just a troll? That doesnt sound very fair.

Apparently you haven't because you asked for feats to prove that ZH Parallax could kill Galactus easily, and I gave you 2.

Are you serious with this garbage? In order for Parallax to effortlessly beat Galactus he has to fight the Spectre and recreate the time stream by himself? Seriously just stop...you're trying to nitpick the character to death now. Even if he didn't do both at the same time [although altenate realities were being phased in and out while fighting the Spectre] doing either feat alone would put him far above Galactus' level.

Dude...read up on the Spectre..the dude's held universes apart, held all of creation inside of him. And you think he'd have trouble with Galactus? Who isn't even a universal level power?

Um who exactly have I called a troll here except for Czarny? Did I call you a troll anywhere? No, and you accused me of making assumptions.

Either you have not read any of my arguments or you are just ignoring everything to show Thanos is weak. Firstly, OE has neither erased Superman or Henshaw out of existence, so i dont see why Thanos would be erased out of existence, neither have them been BFRed to the past. So show me where a superman leve being have been either erased from the existence or BFRed to the past before i agree your issue.

Henshaw is a living consciousness and hence after his body being destroyed his conciousness has contained in a ball, Thanos's consciousness cant be contained in a ball because nothing of that sort has been done before. So you show me how OB BFRs thanos to the PAST or erases him from existence given the fact that OB has never done so against durable characters and Thanos is IMMORTAL.

Here, let me steal a line from you."Either you have no read any of my arguments or you are just ignoring everything to show Thanos is powerful"

Firstly the OE has worked on Superman and Henshaw. You seem to think that the OE is one thing, erasing people out of existence, when it can result in a multitude of effects ranging from BFR, Transmutation, erasing someone etc.

BFR has worked on Superman [who's more durable than Thanos is] then you make up something about the OE taking more power to BFR someone to another time line. BFR is BFR and there isn't any reason why BFR'ing someone to another time would be harder than BFR'ing them to another place.

You brought this point up, so the burden of proof is on YOU.

What are you talking about. Being able to teleport someone in space (or a said location on earth) and being able to teleport across time/dimension field. That should be commonsense.

Secondly, five new gods ? Scans please and feats please. Because firstly, you have to show their durability to be on par with superman.

Sending someone to another dimension, useful but useless against Thanos because he can teleport dimensions, has done so twice in the past.

You are saying durability doesnt matter and i sited two instance where it did, Spectre and Imperix. Granted that its high above the ladder in terms of power but it makes sense, well to anyone else who's just isnt adamant to prove OE one shots thanos.

Common sense according to who,? Where did you get the idea that teleporting someone to another time or dimension would take more power? Show me a source, did you write the book on comic book law?

Right, well you did just put teleporting someone across the dimensional field on the same level as throwing someone through the time line,. So if he Darkseid did this to Infinity Man [a character with Superman level durability] then that pretty much kills your argument on Thanos being too durable to be chucked through time.

Ok so lets continue :)

Because Darkseid absorbed his conciousness in a ball, how is he going to do so with thanos? Thanos's consciousness doesnt jump from body to body unlike henshaw.

Why would it not be? Thanos was hit by a full powered cosmic cube, what makes you think it would be less effective than a sun eater?

And the galaxy busting attack destroyed Henshaw's body, would have done to Thanos too but well Thanos would have simply reassembled it. Dont think how thats a big deal.

I never said they were galaxy busting attack, what i said where they were very powerful attacks and the attack was focused on Thanos and not asgard, why does asgard have to blow up in process. Also same attack one shotted classic drax who's survived planet busting attack, and yet Thanos didnt even have a scratch.

It doesnt say on this scan but that was Thanos's cosmic shield does, it absorbs energy and impact.

Oh boy...

So where exactly has Thanos shown that he can resist getting his consciousness captured? Thanos consciousness doesn't jump from place to place? If anything this would Thanos less resistant then Henshaw since he can't send his consciousness to another vessel.

Did the cosmic cube hit Thanos with full power and potency? That"s what you need to prove. The cosmic cube being fully powered means nothing if whoever used it on Thanos didn't use it's full potency.

If they aren't galaxy busting atacks then you can't make a comparison to Henshaw. We're arguing on who has better durability feats correct? Between Thanos, and Hank and Supes? So far the only durability feats you've shown are Thanos getting shot at by characters who obviously didn't use their full power, and a cosmic cube.

Like i told you before i have read the issue, now show me where does it say he was altering timeline WHILE fighting spectre. We know he was altering timeline in the series, we know he fought spectre, when did he do at the same time. Also before posting the scan did you actually read it, lets go through what it says

"Until the event of ... zero hour"

" A formal collegue ... parallax.. attempted to recreate new worlds and timeline"

So far we know Parallax attempt to recreate timeline, thats what the whole story was about.

And you have a picture of Spectre fighting Parallax,where does it say he was fighting parallax while attempting to recreate time line.Also stop making blatant assumption of me.

You're nitpicking now. Fighting the Spectre or recreating the time stream, either feat would warrant Parallax killing Galactus or Odin effortlessly. Now you want a scan of Parallax doing both? Why? The feats he already performed already put him leagues above both of them. If you could recreate a single universe or a time line you'd be many leagues above Odin and Galactus, Parallax was recreating many of both. And the only argument you have is "buh he didn't do it at the same time"

Yeah a guy who generally stand up to massive attacks of Thor and Silver Surfer isnt on par with superman, and now as you are lowballing Thanos by saying a city busting attack KOed him, livewire who's no where as powerful as Thor has KOed Superman, wow not that durable now is he. Standing up to pretty much every high tier character in comics and beating them or at least holding his own against most powerful heroes and even skyfather at times and you are saying superman is more durable, oh please..

You keep asking can thanos survive a galaxy busting attack? well Thanos can survive a universe or multiverse busting attacks too becausehe is immortal he can survive anything.

And superman dropped Darkseid with few punches, has done so twice? no so fun when you start lowballing character is there now? Also to note is that Kosmos isnt a weak being, she's a cosmic cube entity with the combined powers of molecule man and beyonder.

A black hole with 2 light year radius and he got hurt from it, and thats a bad feat?????????????? do you have any idea how distructive that big a black hole would be? Oh come on.

And his durability will not have to save him from being incenerated, because that avails nothing. His durability doesnt have to save him from being BFRed which achieves nothing. the only thing it has to save him from is being BFRed into timestream. He can jump dimensions maybe he could jump timelines too, its same assumtion as you saying he can BFR batman to past so he could probably BFR thanos too.

And after all this i am shocked you accuse Samules for using double standard.

Ok..fair enough...Kosmos aside, do Thor and Silver Surfer's attacks equate the collapse of a sun eater? Ih not then again they're not comparable feats.

Thanos can stand up to all the skyfather level characters he wants, it means nothing if those skyfathers didn't use anywhere near there full power when they fought him. If that's the case I can easily bring up Supes fighting Shazam, Highfather, Maggedon, or other ridiculously powerful characters. You need context to make those feats feasible.

If you want to pull the immortality card, Henshaw can survive a universal blast because he's immortal. Hell Darkseid is technically immortal also since the Source won't let him die unless he wants to. So he can technically survive on also.

Oh course a black hole with a 2 light year radius is destructive but that isn't the point, Thanos was outside of the event horizon and was still injured by it.

What double standards have I used exactly? Are you still upset because I brought up Kosmos?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By Killemall

@Dex_Starr said:

It means that Henshaw always comes back. one instance is when Supes tossed him into the sun. It still wasn't enough to kill him.

Again, in Hunter Prey, Hank, even though he has the same ability to reform like Thanos does, was still helpless when Darkseid transmuted him.

You are talking about BFR, Superman has KOed Henshaw before. During Godwave story arc superman KOs Henshaw, i am pretty sure he's done that often thats the only one that comes into mind.

Thanos is immune to transmutation, and has fought and beaten Character who has better transmutation powers than Darksied , namely Kosmos (because come on Molecule Man has better transmutation feats), and other character who posses similar powers. He has also been stated to have complete control over his molecules, cant site the source on that though, so how does transmutation work on him?

Apparently you haven't because you asked for feats to prove that ZH Parallax could kill Galactus easily, and I gave you 2.

Firstly i did agree ZH parallax was more powerful than Galactus what i dont agree is other version of Parallax is more powerful than Galactus. Also when i said prove it I was refering to instance where you said Parallax could beat Galactus in seconds. Just because he was manipulating time line or holding his own against Spectre doesnt mean he can beat Galactus withinseconds.,which is what i asked you to prove.

Are you serious with this garbage? In order for Parallax to effortlessly beat Galactus he has to fight the Spectre and recreate the time stream by himself? Seriously just stop...you're trying to nitpick the character to death now. Even if he didn't do both at the same time [although altenate realities were being phased in and out while fighting the Spectre] doing either feat alone would put him far above Galactus' level.

Dude...read up on the Spectre..the dude's held universes apart, held all of creation inside of him. And you think he'd have trouble with Galactus? Who isn't even a universal level power?

Um who exactly have I called a troll here except for Czarny? Did I call you a troll anywhere? No, and you accused me of making assumptions.

When did i actually say he needs to be recreating time stream and fight Spectre together to beat Galactus? Stop making things up. You said he was doing both together while i said he wasnt.

The scans says he was trying to recreate time stream, which he has been doing ever since the story arc started. It doesnt say he was doing so while fighting Spectre. And you think i am making things up here?

I have read up on Spectre, although not as much as i have wanted. Thanks to Bane's recommendation i have read Spectre volume 4 and few issues from volume 1. Also i never said Spectre is not more powerful than Galactus, what i resent was you saying Spectre would beat Galactus within seconds. the seconds part i never understand how you assume so blatantly.

When i said you are making assumption about me, you keep saying i havent read Zero Hour when i have. So what i am saying is stop making assumptions on what i have and what i have not read and post arguments about character we are debating like you are doing this instance.

Here, let me steal a line from you."Either you have no read any of my arguments or you are just ignoring everything to show Thanos is powerful"

Firstly the OE has worked on Superman and Henshaw. You seem to think that the OE is one thing, erasing people out of existence, when it can result in a multitude of effects ranging from BFR, Transmutation, erasing someone etc.

BFR has worked on Superman [who's more durable than Thanos is] then you make up something about the OE taking more power to BFR someone to another time line. BFR is BFR and there isn't any reason why BFR'ing someone to another time would be harder than BFR'ing them to another place.

You brought this point up, so the burden of proof is on YOU.

That line was when you said Superman is more durable than thanos, although the word i was trying to use was durable, typo btw.

Worked on them as in BFR them or destroy their body yes, thats not going to stop Thanos. Erasing from existence, wont work because Thanos is immortal and yet you havent shown someone as durable as Thanos or say Superman being erased from existence nor have you shown someone as durable as Thanos being teleported.

I did not say OE takes more powers to BFR people across dimension, i said it takes more powerful to BFR people across dimension. Because in order to BFR people across dimension you have to acknoweledge Einstine's concept universe is made up of 4 main dimension space (3d) * time, bfring someone across space would be easier but BFRing someoen across space as well as time would be harder, how is that not obvious?

Right, well you did just put teleporting someone across the dimensional field on the same level as throwing someone through the time line,. So if he Darkseid did this to Infinity Man [a character with Superman level durability] then that pretty much kills your argument on Thanos being too durable to be chucked through time.

That was because you keep saying Darkseid can teleport people across time stream as he can teleport people to another location. IF that is to be true that someone who's capable of easily jumping through dimensions at will should be able to jump across time stream too. Also someone already mentioned Thanos has moved across time with his chair and has ability to call upon his chair from anywhere.

So you are saying it for Darkseid its the same effort while for thanos its different?? how is that fair?

Oh boy...

So where exactly has Thanos shown that he can resist getting his consciousness captured? Thanos consciousness doesn't jump from place to place? If anything this would Thanos less resistant then Henshaw since he can't send his consciousness to another vessel.

Did the cosmic cube hit Thanos with full power and potency? That"s what you need to prove. The cosmic cube being fully powered means nothing if whoever used it on Thanos didn't use it's full potency.

If they aren't galaxy busting atacks then you can't make a comparison to Henshaw. We're arguing on who has better durability feats correct? Between Thanos, and Hank and Supes? So far the only durability feats you've shown are Thanos getting shot at by characters who obviously didn't use their full power, and a cosmic cube.

"

The fact that his mind and hence his consciousness is unbreachable even to Adam Warlock with soul gem unless thanos allows him to do so says his consciousness cant be captured.

Well when you said potency, i brought up 100X odin force thor attack. It was stated he charged his attacks 100X, he had odin force and Thor without odin force is a planet buster. By that logic that's 100x planet busting attack. Also i did not bring that up to compare with galaxy destroying attack but rather the sun eater collapsing on Superman.

And why do i have to prove Thanos's durability is on par with Henshaw when Darkseid hasnt BFRed him across time stream, which is his only means at victory here. We are not arguing who was better durability, we are arguing that Darksied with his omega beam hasnt BFRed anyone as durable as Thanos across time stream.

You're nitpicking now. Fighting the Spectre or recreating the time stream, either feat would warrant Parallax killing Galactus or Odin effortlessly. Now you want a scan of Parallax doing both? Why? The feats he already performed already put him leagues above both of them. If you could recreate a single universe or a time line you'd be many leagues above Odin and Galactus, Parallax was recreating many of both. And the only argument you have is "buh he didn't do it at the same time"

I am not nitpicking (i dont even know what that means but nevermind :p , i hope i am not). Thats not what i have argued , thats something you said and i said that has never happened and that was all. So either you did not read my argument or you are just making things up.

Ok..fair enough...Kosmos aside, do Thor and Silver Surfer's attacks equate the collapse of a sun eater? Ih not then again they're not comparable feats.

Thanos can stand up to all the skyfather level characters he wants, it means nothing if those skyfathers didn't use anywhere near there full power when they fought him. If that's the case I can easily bring up Supes fighting Shazam, Highfather, Maggedon, or other ridiculously powerful characters. You need context to make those feats feasible.

If you want to pull the immortality card, Henshaw can survive a universal blast because he's immortal. Hell Darkseid is technically immortal also since the Source won't let him die unless he wants to. So he can technically survive on also.

Oh course a black hole with a 2 light year radius is destructive but that isn't the point, Thanos was outside of the event horizon and was still injured by it.

What double standards have I used exactly? Are you still upset because I brought up Kosmos?

And how does easily tanking, without no harm whatsoever, a 100x charged power of Odin force thor not equate this?

what context do you want ? how can i make it any clear.

Henshaw isnt banned from death so its not exactly alike. Secondly Henshaw only got his body destroyed , even if that happens to Thanos he recreates himself, how does that help darkseid? And how does Darkseid being immortal has got to do anything with it, I am saying OE wont erase Thanos from existence, Darkseid being mortal or immortal has got nothing to do with it.

So thats it? Outside the even horizon and he was injured and how is that a bad feat??????

Exactly, when i superman being able to curb OB by heatvision it was low balling Darkseid, although no one else has tried and failed. But you bring up Kosmos and city busting feat, despite a lot more powerful attack hasnt even phased Thanos. Also the main problem is she's privy to unlimited powers and like someone pointed out its never clear Thanos was KOEd, thanos seems head down and gets back after 1 page.

Also this is the second time i have said, thanos is extremely durable to energy attack but not as durable to physical attack. Maybe the gravitational pull of such a giant black hole had to do with his injuries.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#220  Edited By ReVamp

DS

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By Dex_Starr

@Killemall: I'm only going to address a few of your post since most of it is recycled and will get the same response from me

Firstly i did agree ZH parallax was more powerful than Galactus what i dont agree is other version of Parallax is more powerful than Galactus. Also when i said prove it I was refering to instance where you said Parallax could beat Galactus in seconds. Just because he was manipulating time line or holding his own against Spectre doesnt mean he can beat Galactus withinseconds.,which is what i asked you to prove.

Who ever said that every version of Parallax is more powerful than Galactus? ZH was the one who attacked Henshaw so any other version is irrelevant.

Parallax wasn't just manipulating time, he was breaking down the entire time stream and rebuilding it to his image. You would now this if you have actually read the storyline,. Time Trapper is someone who can manioulate time and Parallax killed him.

When did i actually say he needs to be recreating time stream and fight Spectre together to beat Galactus? Stop making things up. You said he was doing both together while i said he wasnt.

The scans says he was trying to recreate time stream, which he has been doing ever since the story arc started. It doesnt say he was doing so while fighting Spectre. And you think i am making things up here?

I have read up on Spectre, although not as much as i have wanted. Thanks to Bane's recommendation i have read Spectre volume 4 and few issues from volume 1. Also i never said Spectre is not more powerful than Galactus, what i resent was you saying Spectre would beat Galactus within seconds. the seconds part i never understand how you assume so blatantly.

When i said you are making assumption about me, you keep saying i havent read Zero Hour when i have. So what i am saying is stop making assumptions on what i have and what i have not read and post arguments about character we are debating like you are doing this instance.

Then why do you keep putting so much emphasis on it? Doing either feat would warrant killing Galactus in seconds, why does he have to do both at the same time?

The scan I posted [from Emerald Twilight] stated that multiple realities were seeping in and out while he was fighting the Spectre. That pretty much proves my point.

You can resent me saying that Spectre would kill Galactus in seconds, it's still 100% fact though. A guy who can hold universes apart and hold all of creation in himself would kill a character like Galactus in seconds. If you think otherwise then you're simply overrating the hell out of Galactus.

You accused me of calling everyone else a troll when I've called one person a troll. So yes, you made a false assumption about me. I'm making the assumption that you never read ZH because you constantly misinterpret what happened.

I did not say OE takes more powers to BFR people across dimension, i said it takes more powerful to BFR people across dimension. Because in order to BFR people across dimension you have to acknoweledge Einstine's concept universe is made up of 4 main dimension space (3d) * time, bfring someone across space would be easier but BFRing someoen across space as well as time would be harder, how is that not obvious?

Your post exactly

Darkseid has tossed durable characters through dimensions. So the entire argument of Thanos being too durable to be tossed through time has been refuted. It's done, over, finished.

That was because you keep saying Darkseid can teleport people across time stream as he can teleport people to another location. IF that is to be true that someone who's capable of easily jumping through dimensions at will should be able to jump across time stream too. Also someone already mentioned Thanos has moved across time with his chair and has ability to call upon his chair from anywhere.

So you are saying it for Darkseid its the same effort while for thanos its different?? how is that fair?

Ah I see, so were just going to speculate and assume Thanos can travel through time for the benefit of YOUR argument...yeah that's not going to happen. Unless Thanos has shown that he can traverse time, then he can't traverse time period. Darkseid can teleport people through the time stream because he's SHOWN this ability. The only argument you had against it was "Thanos is teh durable" and that argument's been refuted now. You tried arguing that it would take more effort to BFR someone through the time stream then tio another location and so far you haven't been able to prove this.

It's fair because Darkseid is using a power he has, where you're assuimg Thanos has the power to jump through time because he can jump through dimensions.

I am not nitpicking (i dont even know what that means but nevermind :p , i hope i am not). Thats not what i have argued , thats something you said and i said that has never happened and that was all. So either you did not read my argument or you are just making things up.

If you don't know what it means then how would you know if you're doing it or not? It means you're bringing up irrelevant details and points that do not change the outcome or degrade the quality of the feat or the character. Parallax can recreate the entire time stream, and destroy and recreate universes. By these feats he would kill Odin and Galactus effortlessl. He doesn't have to do both of them and fight the Spectre at the same time.

And how does easily tanking, without no harm whatsoever, a 100x charged power of Odin force thor not equate this?

what context do you want ? how can i make it any clear.

Henshaw isnt banned from death so its not exactly alike. Secondly Henshaw only got his body destroyed , even if that happens to Thanos he recreates himself, how does that help darkseid? And how does Darkseid being immortal has got to do anything with it, I am saying OE wont erase Thanos from existence, Darkseid being mortal or immortal has got nothing to do with it.

So thats it? Outside the even horizon and he was injured and how is that a bad feat??????

Exactly, when i superman being able to curb OB by heatvision it was low balling Darkseid, although no one else has tried and failed. But you bring up Kosmos and city busting feat, despite a lot more powerful attack hasnt even phased Thanos. Also the main problem is she's privy to unlimited powers and like someone pointed out its never clear Thanos was KOEd, thanos seems head down and gets back after 1 page.

Also this is the second time i have said, thanos is extremely durable to energy attack but not as durable to physical attack. Maybe the gravitational pull of such a giant black hole had to do with his injuries.

Because you can't quantify it. How powerful is Odin Force Thorr? What is his greatest destructive feat? Is he a city buster? Is he a planet buster? Because even 100 planets busting would not equate a sun eater collapsing. Again, quantify it.

Ok, even if the OE wouldn't erase Thanos, he still has no answer to BFR [the durability argument has been refuted] or getting his consciousness stolen and contained, etc.

Because for one, the OE are much more powerful than HV, Supes wouldn't have been able to push it back, not to mention OB could phase right through his HV.

At least with Kosmos we can quantify it, we can't quantify Odin, Galactus, or Thor with his 100x attack. I'm not going to bring up Kosmos again because I think it's fair to say that the attacks from Odin Galoctus and Thor would far surpass a city destroying explosion but not equate a sun eater collapsing.

Sci_Fi_Rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By Sci_Fi_Rulez

Thanos curpstomps.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, Dex. It wasn't proven that Thanos isn't more durable than Superman. Even more - Thanos is leagues above Superman, until Superman will be able to take attacks like Thanos did. 

Drax is star-buster - still Thanos isn't hamred by his attack and he overpowered him.
Odin did use full power if in the middle of fight he had to boost his attacks. Thanos normally is able to tank Galactus, Omega or Tyrant's attacks (he boosted only his offensive powers against Tyrant, not deffensive one). And Thanos is immune to death, reality warping and BFR. 
If You want to answer to Killemal post - prove that Darkseid can BFR trough time people  more powerfull than Batman. 
Nothing else will work, since this Thanos can reform from nothing and can't die. Understand it - to kill Thanos You have to kill Death or create situation like LMV did, but remember - this would kill Death itself. It wasn't some low level tactic. 

Unitl You will prove that points, You can't prove that DS can win it. And BTW - this is the reason why I am trying to avoid Lobo battles - he also is more than hard to kill, so it is pointless to create a battle with Lobo were BFR isn't an option and since in Thanos battles it isn't - they are the same like these Lobo battles. 

Still, You've said in other thread that Darkseid can't die too. I don't belive it, since I remember his fight with Spectre in other way, but I can be wrong. Prove that DS is as much unkillable as Thanos and we can agree on stalemate.

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#224  Edited By FourthDeity

I give it to thanos for a bunch of other reasons but I'm wondering

how do omega beams actually work? how long does it take to shoot it?

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By emperorznb

@FourthDeity said:

When DS wills it to shoot... Batman has been shown to evade the omega beams and redirect it. Superman managed to deflect it with his heat vision.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By Dex_Starr

@emperorznb said:

@FourthDeity said:

When DS wills it to shoot... Batman has been shown to evade the omega beams and redirect it. Superman managed to deflect it with his heat vision.

Batman only evaded them in the cartoon. Seriously...

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By Killemall

@Dex_Starr said:

Who ever said that every version of Parallax is more powerful than Galactus? ZH was the one who attacked Henshaw so any other version is irrelevant.

Parallax wasn't just manipulating time, he was breaking down the entire time stream and rebuilding it to his image. You would now this if you have actually read the storyline,. Time Trapper is someone who can manioulate time and Parallax killed him.

Firstly you did and when i asked you to make a thread to see if Galactus is generally considered more powerful than Parallax you said why would i do that, so that people think i am ignorant.

I know parallax is trying to recreate DC universe so that the coast city that was destroyed will be recreated and past mistakes can be correct. You yet again assume i havent read the issue and what's interesting is you have given a wrong reference from where you got the scan, which i will address below.

Then why do you keep putting so much emphasis on it? Doing either feat would warrant killing Galactus in seconds, why does he have to do both at the same time?

The scan I posted [from Emerald Twilight] stated that multiple realities were seeping in and out while he was fighting the Spectre. That pretty much proves my point.

You can resent me saying that Spectre would kill Galactus in seconds, it's still 100% fact though. A guy who can hold universes apart and hold all of creation in himself would kill a character like Galactus in seconds. If you think otherwise then you're simply overrating the hell out of Galactus.

You accused me of calling everyone else a troll when I've called one person a troll. So yes, you made a false assumption about me. I'm making the assumption that you never read ZH because you constantly misinterpret what happened.

No it doesnt being able to change an entire time line doesnt automatically mean you can kill someone in seconds, specially someone even Lady death cannot kill.

The scans you posted arenotfrom Emerald Twilight. Emerald twilight serves as prelude to the whole Zero Hour Event, it starts with Hal Jordan feeling bad about the destruction of cost city and wanting to change the past to bring back all those who died. For this he asks guardians for more powers which they refuse, Hal than goes on to fight many GL on his way to OA, beating and taking their rings off him. Emerald twilight ends with hal jordan reaching OA, apparently surrending to guardians, and going inside the OA central battery as a prisioner, but rather than being trapped inside he comes out as parallax. Specter doesnt even make an appearence on Emerald Twilight, the scan you have posted is from Zero Hour story line, which takes places after. Whats more, this happens towards the end of Zero Hour and Parallax is beaten soon after this fight.

If i were you, i would say you would know this had you read the issue, but because i am not i would assume you read the issue a long time ago and probably cant remember every details vividly.

Also just because Spectre is powerful, has abilities to make infinite clones of himself and can tap into locoz doesnt automatically mean he can kill Galactus within seconds. I have never understatemated Spectre, but its obvious you either massively understate marvel character or low ball them.

Darkseid has tossed durable characters through dimensions. So the entire argument of Thanos being too durable to be tossed through time has been refuted. It's done, over, finished.

Now you are misinterepting what i said, like i said before BFRing someone in past =/= BFR someone across space, one takes a lot more powers than another. So unless you can show me a scan of Darkseid being able to BFR someone at least more powerful than Batman you havent proven anything.

Ah I see, so were just going to speculate and assume Thanos can travel through time for the benefit of YOUR argument...yeah that's not going to happen. Unless Thanos has shown that he can traverse time, then he can't traverse time period. Darkseid can teleport people through the time stream because he's SHOWN this ability. The only argument you had against it was "Thanos is teh durable" and that argument's been refuted now. You tried arguing that it would take more effort to BFR someone through the time stream then tio another location and so far you haven't been able to prove this.

It's fair because Darkseid is using a power he has, where you're assuimg Thanos has the power to jump through time because he can jump through dimensions.

IF you are going to assume because DS once BFRed Batman to the past so he can BFR anyone to the past, than i suppose me assuming Thanos can travel through time is only fair.

Just because he did it to batman doesnt mean he can do it to anyone.

Thanos being too durable, that argument hasnt been refuted. You can claim Superman is more durable than Thanos, which he isnt, at least even you can say Batman is more durable than Thanos.

Yeah and you were one of the person saying just because Dr. Manhattan can blow up a tank he cant blow everyone up in a battle, which i agreed. How is being able to BFR Batman to the past any different?

If you don't know what it means then how would you know if you're doing it or not? It means you're bringing up irrelevant details and points that do not change the outcome or degrade the quality of the feat or the character. Parallax can recreate the entire time stream, and destroy and recreate universes. By these feats he would kill Odin and Galactus effortlessl. He doesn't have to do both of them and fight the Spectre at the same time.

Here , let me bold and underline what i said. Also since you have been making unfair assessment of me all the while i would assume that was an unfair remark too.

Yet you were the one who claimed he was doing both simultaneously and wrongly assumed i havent read the issue, you have done that 3 times now. Just because he changed the time line, which is what he did using knoweledge of OA, doesnt automatically make him a universal buster as you are making him out to be.

Because you can't quantify it. How powerful is Odin Force Thorr? What is his greatest destructive feat? Is he a city buster? Is he a planet buster? Because even 100 planets busting would not equate a sun eater collapsing. Again, quantify it.

Ok, even if the OE wouldn't erase Thanos, he still has no answer to BFR [the durability argument has been refuted] or getting his consciousness stolen and contained, etc.

Because for one, the OE are much more powerful than HV, Supes wouldn't have been able to push it back, not to mention OB could phase right through his HV.

At least with Kosmos we can quantify it, we can't quantify Odin, Galactus, or Thor with his 100x attack. I'm not going to bring up Kosmos again because I think it's fair to say that the attacks from Odin Galoctus and Thor would far surpass a city destroying explosion but not equate a sun eater collapsing.

Did you read my last post? I quantified it for you. Thor normally = BRB who has busted planets. So Odin Force Thor > BRB should at least be a planet buster. 100x planet busting attack.

Now how would a 100X planet busting attack not equate to a sun eater? because you say so? At least i can quantify it in terms of powers, can you quantify a collapsing sun eater?

his answer to BFR =teleportation.

his answer to his conciousness being stolen =since he has complete control over his mind and hence his conciousness. Telepath like Adam Warlock with soul gem and Moondragon, cannot breach his mind unless he permits them to.

And because of that i wasnt mentioning that instance, unless you started lowballing Thanos. Now that you yourself agree Kosmos and her city busting attack isnt powerful enough to KO Thanos, i will not bring Superman heat vision or Firestorm being able to curb the OB.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By Dex_Starr

@Killemall: So instead of responding to the mass of text I'll say this

How can I quantify a sun eater? Because the sun eater possessed the energy of numerous stars that it actually ate. You're trying to make a comparison to Beta Ray Bill even though there isn't anything to suggest their equal, and Bill never busted a planet either, he crashed into one while fighting Stardust. So Bill isn't a planet buster and neither is Thor, so we know that Thor's attack wasn't 100x planet busting.

His answer to being BFR'd to another place is teleportation. His answer to being BFR'd to another time is...he doesn't have one.

Henshaw had complete control over his mind and conciousness also. Thanos having control doesn't mean someone can't contain it.

Ok so I'll bring back my original points.

The scans you posted arenotfrom Emerald Twilight.

Yeah that was actually my mistake, the scan I posted was from Emerald Knights which had a flashback from the ZH storyline.

Also just because Spectre is powerful, has abilities to make infinite clones of himself and can tap into locoz doesnt automatically mean he can kill Galactus within seconds. I have never understatemated Spectre, but its obvious you either massively understate marvel character or low ball them.

The Logoz IS where Spectre draws his pwoer from. Anytime he fights he uses the Logoz, that would be like Superman fighting without yellow sun light or Galactus fighting without the power cosmic. Spectre is in a tier where those characters can kill a character like Galactus in seconds. That isn't low balling, that's simple fact. You may as well put Batman up against Superman because that would be a similar difference in power.

So I'll ask again

Does Thanos have durability feats on par with Superman? So far no, all you have are supposed durability feats that can't be quantified, Thor Odin and Galactus all hitting him with unquantifiable attacks, none of which equate a sun eater collapsing. Darkseid's already shown that he can dimension dump characters with Superman level durability, so Thanos has no defense against it. The only argument you have is throwing someone through time takes more effort but lack any sufficient evidence to prove your point. You simply made it up.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#229  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Dex_Starr said:

How can I quantify a sun eater? Because the sun eater possessed the energy of numerous stars that it actually ate. You're trying to make a comparison to Beta Ray Bill even though there isn't anything to suggest their equal, and Bill never busted a planet either, he crashed into one while fighting Stardust.

There was actually a story where Bill attempted to kill Galactus by starving him. He went ahead of Galactus to destroy the planets he was going to devour. Doing so made him no longer noble enough to wield Stormbreaker, so he used alien weaponry to accomplish his tasks. He didn't succeed because he ran out of unpopulated planets, IIRC, and wasn't about to destroy a populated planet. 

I could be missing some specifics from the story, as it has been a while for me.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By Killemall

@Dex_Starr said:

How can I quantify a sun eater? Because the sun eater possessed the energy of numerous stars that it actually ate. You're trying to make a comparison to Beta Ray Bill even though there isn't anything to suggest their equal, and Bill never busted a planet either, he crashed into one while fighting Stardust. So Bill isn't a planet buster and neither is Thor, so we know that Thor's attack wasn't 100x planet busting.

His answer to being BFR'd to another place is teleportation. His answer to being BFR'd to another time is...he doesn't have one.

Henshaw had complete control over his mind and conciousness also. Thanos having control doesn't mean someone can't contain it.

Ok so I'll bring back my original points.

Sun eater possesses energy of numerous stars, cool. A cosmic cube has unlimited energy more powers than an entire univese. Simply because sun eater collapse doesnt mean it was dissing out energies of numerous stars , if that means so that Thanos just tanked more powers than a universe.

BRB has busted planets, during God hunter arc where he destroys planet to starve Galactus. Thor has busted a planet while fighiting BRB although since the size of the planet is unknown so i am not bringing that up.

He doesnt need an answer to BFRed in time simply because Darkseid being able to BFR Batman in the past doesnt automatically mean he can BFR everyone else in the past.

Henshaw doesnt have as much prowess as Thanos does in mental arena. You are talking about a being who's achieved almost impossible like being able to enter galactus's mind , or resisting TP from soul gem which has almost unlimted powers, so show me where Henshaw has been able to do this?

Yeah that was actually my mistake, the scan I posted was from Emerald Knights which had a flashback from the ZH storyline.

On its from emerald Knight, its a story arc i have not read so cant comment. There was a similar scan in ZH story line too though before Parallax gets defeated. Although this doesnt change anything i just hope you wont again simply assume i havent read ZH.

The Logoz IS where Spectre draws his pwoer from. Anytime he fights he uses the Logoz, that would be like Superman fighting without yellow sun light or Galactus fighting without the power cosmic. Spectre is in a tier where those characters can kill a character like Galactus in seconds. That isn't low balling, that's simple fact. You may as well put Batman up against Superman because that would be a similar difference in power.

So I'll ask again

Does Thanos have durability feats on par with Superman? So far no, all you have are supposed durability feats that can't be quantified, Thor Odin and Galactus all hitting him with unquantifiable attacks, none of which equate a sun eater collapsing. Darkseid's already shown that he can dimension dump characters with Superman level durability, so Thanos has no defense against it. The only argument you have is throwing someone through time takes more effort but lack any sufficient evidence to prove your point. You simply made it up.

Locaz is his connection to the Presence but i still dont agree. Actually i will go ahead and make a thread and see what people say, you are welcome to defend it there. If however majority of people do think Spectre or ZH Parallax can KILL Galactus in seconds i will gladly assume i was wrong.

Here's the link of the thread: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/galactus-vs-spectre-and-zero-hour-parallax-please-read-op/666770/

I hope i get response and we can solve difference in opinion.

And why does he feats on par with superman? the only option DS has is to BFR him in time stream and Thanos at the very least has durability better than Batman.

BFRing character to another dimension, never argued against it but Thanos can teleport dimension, so that wont help.

I did not make that up, but if you are so adamant prove it. Show me DS BFRing someone to the past just as easily as he teleports someone? Because BFRing someone across Space only should take less energy than being able to BFR someone across Space as well as time, i still dont understand how that isnt obvious.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By Killemall

@Ferro Vida said:

There was actually a story where Bill attempted to kill Galactus by starving him. He went ahead of Galactus to destroy the planets he was going to devour. Doing so made him no longer noble enough to wield Stormbreaker, so he used alien weaponry to accomplish his tasks. He didn't succeed because he ran out of unpopulated planets, IIRC, and wasn't about to destroy a populated planet. I could be missing some specifics from the story, as it has been a while for me.

Haha see mate great minds think alike, we both are giving reference to the same story arc, the God hunter saga :)

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Killemall said:

@Ferro Vida said:

There was actually a story where Bill attempted to kill Galactus by starving him. He went ahead of Galactus to destroy the planets he was going to devour. Doing so made him no longer noble enough to wield Stormbreaker, so he used alien weaponry to accomplish his tasks. He didn't succeed because he ran out of unpopulated planets, IIRC, and wasn't about to destroy a populated planet. I could be missing some specifics from the story, as it has been a while for me.

Haha see mate great minds think alike, we both are giving reference to the same story arc, the God hunter saga :)

While that was a really cool story, I still think Darkseid wins.
Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By Dex_Starr

@Killemall:

Sun eater possesses energy of numerous stars, cool. A cosmic cube has unlimited energy more powers than an entire univese. Simply because sun eater collapse doesnt mean it was dissing out energies of numerous stars , if that means so that Thanos just tanked more powers than a universe.

BRB has busted planets, during God hunter arc where he destroys planet to starve Galactus. Thor has busted a planet while fighiting BRB although since the size of the planet is unknown so i am not bringing that up.

He doesnt need an answer to BFRed in time simply because Darkseid being able to BFR Batman in the past doesnt automatically mean he can BFR everyone else in the past.

Henshaw doesnt have as much prowess as Thanos does in mental arena. You are talking about a being who's achieved almost impossible like being able to enter galactus's mind , or resisting TP from soul gem which has almost unlimted powers, so show me where Henshaw has been able to do this?

I'm not arguing weather a cosmic cube is more powerful than a sun eater or not. When a sun eater collapses all of it's energy is released, it's not like a cosmic cube where someone fires it, it literally blows up and all of it's energy is released where again, whoever fired a cosmuc cube at Thanos probaly didn't use it's full power.

I'd have to read God Hunter but I don't think it's relevant because Thor doesn't automatically get all of BRB's feats. I've seen Thor slightly bust a planet that from the scans shown didn't look very big.

On its from emerald Knight, its a story arc i have not read so cant comment. There was a similar scan in ZH story line too though before Parallax gets defeated. Although this doesnt change anything i just hope you wont again simply assume i havent read ZH.

I think it's just misinterpretation. I believe you when you say you read ZH since you aren't known to be someone who lies.

Locaz is his connection to the Presence but i still dont agree. Actually i will go ahead and make a thread and see what people say, you are welcome to defend it there. If however majority of people do think Spectre or ZH Parallax can KILL Galactus in seconds i will gladly assume i was wrong.

Well those words are from Citizenbane who's an expert on the character. That the Logoz is where the Spectre draws his power from.

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By Freefa11

@Killemall: @czarny_samael666: Just to point it out, the only "evidence" of Doomsday being killed by DS in Hunter/Prey is this

No Caption Provided

Which I hardly consider to be evidence at all. Nowhere does it say DS killed him, all it says is that he died and came back, which he obviously did, but after Superman killed him in DOS, not Darkseid. The whole point of Hunter/Prey was that it was the return of Doomsday.

Darkseid "harming" Imperiex is questionable at best. Darkseid attacked him as part of a multi-pronged assault that included Superman, Kismet, and a boatload of nukes. Kismet, if you don't know, is the embodiment of the universe (shares a role similar to Eternity, though her power is not as great). There is zero evidence, from art, dialog, or narration, to suggest Darkseid was any more effective against Imperiex than any of the other characters were. Considering Kismet's role, he was probably less instrumental than she was, and he didn't even try attacking Imperiex until he got help from Superman & co.

Plus, for someone who is so hard up on feats, Imperiex has virtually nothing in terms of durability, when you get down to it. He is presumably tougher than one of his Probes, but I don't think there's any way of knowing by how much.

Darkseid using the OE on Spectre just doesn't mean anything, especially in light of its more regular showings. I've seen Hawkeye "hurt" Iron Man just as badly. I've seen Loki hurt Surtur even worse. Really, those kinds of scans are probably pretty easy to come across if you go looking for them. It is simply not enough to actually prove anything.

On the other hand, Superman has tanked the Omega Beams multiple times, Cyborg Superman can take a single shot, Doomsday can take 2, they've been blocked by Superman's heat vision at least twice, blocked by the Entropy Aegis, blocked by Wonder Woman's bracelets, and blocked by Mary Marvel. At their worst, they've even been dodged by Robin. The only time I have ever seen them "phase" through anything is an ordinary coat that Clark Kent was wearing.

Agogg was a one-shot character in one of the New Gods books (vol 2, I think). His durability was high enough to take two body tackles from Orion. Likely decent, but also kind of inconclusive. He was certainly stronger than Orion and seemed to fight a lot better, but he won so quickly and easily that you can't say much about his toughness. Overall, he was actually a terribly written character (Darkseid randomly having a warrior significantly stronger than Kalibak or Orion with zero explanation or history, and willing to destroy him at the drop of a hat without bringing him back, despite appearing more competent than most of his other generals? Clearly a very poorly thought out story).

Slo-Bo was the adolescent version of Lobo featured in Young Justice for a while. I'm pretty sure he's not as powerful as the real deal, and I think he was deteriorating in the issue DS BFR'd him.

Dex-Star has really lopsided standards when it comes to Darkseid. I've told him before, if he applied the same standards to Thanos that he did to DS, he'd be the one bringing up the encounters with Galactus, Odin, and Tyrant. Encounters which, frankly, show considerably more than DS's meagre attack on a largely feat-less Imperiex. Instead he acts as if sending Galactus hurling hundreds of feet and smashing his helmet in one attack is the same thing as knocking him off balance, while acting as if making the Spectre say "Unhn" shows anything significant and overrides every instance of much weaker characters taking the Omega Beams.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By Dex_Starr

@Freefa11:

Right, because when Darkseid does something impressive, it's bad writing or questionable or "lulz darkside was amped even though i cant prove it". I think CB already called you out on the mass of crap you fling around Darkseid related threads so there isn't anything else I can add to it.

As far as the scan you posted. It stated Doomsday returned from death, [first time] again [second time] and again [ third time] against Supes, Darkseid and Imperiex. As much as you'd like to, there isn't any way you can actually refute this.

Also, if you actually went through the past few pages. The reason why Thanos knocking Galactus back hasn't been mentioned is because Thanos' offensive capabilities haven't been in question. 90% of the arguments here have been about Thanos' durability and not his offensive capabilities.

If I used Thanos fight against Tyrant [where Thanos was amped] and used the same standard for Darkseid I'd mention something like Soul Fire [where he was amped] BRB has smashed Galactus' helmet also, and if a character like Superman punched an unbraced Galactus he'd get sent back several hundred feet also. I don't know why anyone thinks Thanos knocking him back is impressive since at that size G can;t weigh more then a few hundred tons.

And I can't believe your going to talk about bad stories to discredit Agogg when 90% of the arguments you bring up involve using Superman/Batman and Apokalips Now. Another double standard by yours truly.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By Killemall

@Dex_Starr said:

I'm not arguing weather a cosmic cube is more powerful than a sun eater or not. When a sun eater collapses all of it's energy is released, it's not like a cosmic cube where someone fires it, it literally blows up and all of it's energy is released where again, whoever fired a cosmuc cube at Thanos probaly didn't use it's full power.

I'd have to read God Hunter but I don't think it's relevant because Thor doesn't automatically get all of BRB's feats. I've seen Thor slightly bust a planet that from the scans shown didn't look very big.

You do realise the reason they did not use the cosmic cube again was because it was empty and needed to be recharged??

Well Thor and BRB are generally acknoweledged to be equal but when you say his feats does not automatically be relevant to Thor i cant argue. But you wanted me to quantify how powerful 100x time amped attacks from Odin Force Thor would be. I dont think many people would question the fact that Odin Force Thor is actually more powerful than Beta Ray Bill.

Also God Hunter is actually a lousy story arc, not really a good read though. If you want to read the arc to verify the feat then you are most welcome but story wise the arc has many loop holes.

I think it's just misinterpretation. I believe you when you say you read ZH since you aren't known to be someone who lies.

No comments here then.

Well those words are from Citizenbane who's an expert on the character. That the Logoz is where the Spectre draws his power from.

Spectre does not normally have to draw powers from Logoz which he can BTW. It was explained on panel in Spectre Volume 4, sorry dont remember the exact issue but Volume 4 has like 10 issues in it at max, that Logoz is his connection to presence. The Spectre can therefore draw more powers from Logoz if needed, however, interesting thing is he did no do so during Day of Vengence while he was fighting an amped up Captain Marvel, perhaps he cannot do so unbound. He has used Logoz to produce 1000 clones of his with similar power and has gone on to defeat an inter-stellar empire who were trying to destroy a universe, and it took him 2 pages to do so. That being said this doesnt actually answer our argument.

Also if you look at the scan posted by Feefa this confirms something i told you last time which you said it was false.

Lets quote the line here "Doomsday becomes more powerful with each ressurection and cannot be killed the same way twice", and while i told you he normally looks a lot more powerful after resurrection and hence i believe he grow more powerful after coming back from death, you did not believe me.

That being said, this doesnt answer our argument. We dont know if OB will actually be able to BFR Thanos to the past, because like you said what happened with Spectre cannot be compared with Thanos because Spectre is leagues above Spectre in power level, the same should apply to batman instance. What happened with batman cannot automatically be used to justify what should happen to Thanos because there is a huge gap in power.

Furthermore seeing how Feefa has pointed out few instance where OB has been resisted i think my arguments at the moment are looking stronger.

Bear in mind, i never said Thanos should win what i am saying is could go either way, its not as cut and dry as you and few others are making it out to be.

@Ferro Vida said:

While that was a really cool story, I still think Darkseid wins.

How can you do that man, how can u disagree with me, No0o0o0o00o :p

Ok theatrics aside, what me and Dex_starr are arguing is that, i believe Thanos vs Darkseid would be very close while he belives Darkseid will one shot him with OB. Thats the only argument we are having :).

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By Dex_Starr

@Killemall:

You do realise the reason they did not use the cosmic cube again was because it was empty and needed to be recharged??

See, that's something that you can actually work with, I kind of wish you mentioned it earlier since that would of saved alot of cyberspace with our wall of text

Also if you look at the scan posted by Feefa this confirms something i told you last time which you said it was false.

You're not really underestanding what they mean by more powerful. He becomes more powerful because he evolves past whatever killed him and can't be killed in the same twice [although I always found it funny how Imperiex and Darkseid both killed him with energy blast] he doesn't actually become physically stronger.

Furthermore seeing how Feefa has pointed out few instance where OB has been resisted i think my arguments at the moment are looking stronger.\

Well let's a take a look at those. Henshaw survived a blast from it, then amped himself and got one shotted. Obviously Darkseid wasn't trying to kill him and wanted to contain him and use him later.

Doomsday didn't resist the OE since he actually died from them

Wonder Woman deflected them but only because she jumped in the way when Supes was targeted by them. Darkseid wasn't expecting her.

Darkseid didn't want to kill Mary Marvel. I'm not sure when Robin dodged the OB, It may have been in Young Justice but I've never seen and it and I've read most of that series.

So half of them didn't resist them, one of them did which was circumstansial, and one of them Darkseid wasn't even trying to kill. Freefa is pretty notorious for downplaying the character. If you want to see for yourself then look at this thread on page 4 where CitizenBane gives an explanination on Darkseid and some of these instances Freefa uses

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/thor-vs-darkseid/661078/?page=4

First_Last

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By First_Last

Thanos has intel on Darkseid and has even considered him for a lackey position...:0

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By Killemall

@Dex_Starr said:

See, that's something that you can actually work with, I kind of wish you mentioned it earlier since that would of saved alot of cyberspace with our wall of text

I though the whole problem was being able to quantify the feat, because like you said Parallax's attack was a galaxy buster, how do i quantify a cosmic cube powers, that is why i did not mention it before. Also i though u had seen it, i have seen this scan been posted in like 6 threads.

You're not really underestanding what they mean by more powerful. He becomes more powerful because he evolves past whatever killed him and can't be killed in the same twice [although I always found it funny how Imperiex and Darkseid both killed him with energy blast] he doesn't actually become physically stronger.

I think now you are are nitpicking (hope i used the word properly). Because Doomsday doesnt get any new abilities apart from being able to resist whatever killed him the first time. Also Doomsday does look overall stronger after every encounter.

Well Imperix i could understand, arguably thats a guy close to galactus level so it would be the sheer magnitude of attack that he could not handle.

Also is the scan that feefa posted the only reason you believe Darkseid managed to kill H/P Doomsday ? because that scan is very dubious at beast because we know imperix and superman killed doomsday and in the scan we see imperix and superman punching doomsday, with Darkseid its the other way around, he's punching Darkseid. Also i even posted the whole battle before, there is nothing in the scan that showed doomsday actually dying, it pretty much looked like he was burried under the debris and just stood up. Also Doomsday doesnt automatically and instantly heal or come back from death does he? that was strange.

Well let's a take a look at those. Henshaw survived a blast from it, then amped himself and got one shotted. Obviously Darkseid wasn't trying to kill him and wanted to contain him and use him later.

Doomsday didn't resist the OE since he actually died from them

Wonder Woman deflected them but only because she jumped in the way when Supes was targeted by them. Darkseid wasn't expecting her.

Darkseid didn't want to kill Mary Marvel. I'm not sure when Robin dodged the OB, It may have been in Young Justice but I've never seen and it and I've read most of that series.

So half of them didn't resist them, one of them did which was circumstansial, and one of them Darkseid wasn't even trying to kill. Freefa is pretty notorious for downplaying the character. If you want to see for yourself then look at this thread on page 4 where CitizenBane gives an explanination on Darkseid and some of these instances Freefa uses

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/thor-vs-darkseid/661078/?page=4

Fair enough but Henshaw did tank a hit of OB before his body was destroyed, that shows OB might not be as all powerful as people sometimes make it out to be. Also this does very little to answer our query, because Henshaw is someone who's consciousness jumps from body to body and Darksied contained it. In marvel a similar character is ultron, who consciousness Iron Man has temporary contained, not to mention he was freed later and attacked the avengers. What i am getting at is beings like us, our consciousness is not different from our body and as our body is destroyed so is our consciousness as well. Its not like your mind works after you body has been destroyed, you would simply die. So unless there is an actual instance where someone has stolen or trapped a consciousness of a sentential being who are unlike Ultron or Hank, i findt it hard to believe Thanos's conciousness can be captured.

Wonder woman's instance has been discussed and i am with you on that. Although WW's bracelets have some interesting feat, WW volume 2 issue 21 (if not issue from 19 - 23) her bracelet has tanked attacks from the three main greek gods (greek , posioden and hades) it might be that her bracelet is just un-breachable for some reason, after all it was forged by Zeus to be thus.

Mary Marvel instance i havent seen so i never but going by Bane's explanation she was amped by Eclipso, which actually doesnt do anything to undermine what Feefa said. Eclipso does increase your stats thats given, but her feat before tanking it was fighting a green lantern (Kyle) that doesnt show much of an upgrade. Also our argument was durability should not matter at all. Also even if the beam were not intended to kill her he must have fired it to subdue her or KO her, why else would he fire his beam?

Actually, Bane expalation was on the lines that Darkseid isnt just a superman level character but rather a more powerful.

Personally i dont share Feefa's view on this issue though, I think Darksied is more powerful than superman but i have debated him in at least 30 instance and i do no think he downplays character. He has corrected me in numerous instances but still dont think he downplays the character.

Also bane didnt really criticise anything Feefa says, nor did he state that anything feefa said was incorrect. All Bane said was apart from the instances which feefa mentioned (some of which were bad writing) there are others to prove he's extremely powers.

Ok that being said, is our debate settled? Because i have been given a good reason why OB should be able to teleport thanos across time.

Also, turns out majority dont agree Spectre or Zero Hour Parallax can beat Galactus within 10 seconds, one of them was Morphius_ who even went further to say that 1 version of spectre would easily win , not in 10 seconds time frame, but in a longer battle with relative ease. The other version, Hal's version might have a big problem winning, let alone winning in 10 seconds, and some versions of Spectre might as well lose. Similar was addressed for Zero Hour Parallax.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By Stronger

@Logic Mark II said:

THANOS. Superman has beaten the stones out of Darksied, whereas Thanos has WALKED AWAY from an enraged and infinity gem enhanced Thor mid-battle because it 'bored' him.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By Killemall

@Stronger said:

@Logic Mark II said:

THANOS. Superman has beaten the stones out of Darksied, whereas Thanos has WALKED AWAY from an enraged and infinity gem enhanced Thor mid-battle because it 'bored' him.

I am someone arguing for Thanos but that seems like a very unfair assessment. Superman has beaten Darkseid twice, Darksied has beaten superman 4 times (probably more i havent read every superman comics) and has beaten character on par or better than Superman such as Aggog, Orion, Hankshaw etc.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By Stronger

@Killemall: Correct man,but dont forget that Darkseid has lost to Doomsday etc(caracteres on Superman and Thor level )when Thanos wiped out the entire Universe.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By Dex_Starr

@Killemall:

I think now you are are nitpicking (hope i used the word properly). Because Doomsday doesnt get any new abilities apart from being able to resist whatever killed him the first time. Also Doomsday does look overall stronger after every encounter.

Well Imperix i could understand, arguably thats a guy close to galactus level so it would be the sheer magnitude of attack that he could not handle.

Also is the scan that feefa posted the only reason you believe Darkseid managed to kill H/P Doomsday ? because that scan is very dubious at beast because we know imperix and superman killed doomsday and in the scan we see imperix and superman punching doomsday, with Darkseid its the other way around, he's punching Darkseid. Also i even posted the whole battle before, there is nothing in the scan that showed doomsday actually dying, it pretty much looked like he was burried under the debris and just stood up. Also Doomsday doesnt automatically and instantly heal or come back from death does he? that was strange.

That isn't nitpicking, that's literally how his powers work. I stated that Doomsday becomes invunerable to whatever killed him and that's exactly what happened after he died the first 2 times. THat's why Darkseid couldn't use the OB on him again, and that's why Superman couldn't beat him in H/P even though he was amped with a mother box.

Again, it states that he died 3 times though. When it says "again" it refers to Doomsday coming back twice. When it says "and again" it refers to Doomsday coming back THREE times. Unless someone else can point out this mysterious third time that Doomsday died then yes, Darkseid did kill him.

Other than that there's really nothing else I feel I should respond to, so I guess it is settled.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By Dex_Starr

@Stronger said:

@Killemall: Correct man,but dont forget that Darkseid has lost to Doomsday etc(caracteres on Superman and Thor level )when Thanos wiped out the entire Universe.

Sigh...he KILLED Doomsday before he resurrected. He's thrashed Superman level characters including Superman himself on several occassions. Thanos wiped out the entire universe with artificats like the IG, Darkseid nearly collapsed the multiverse in Final Crisis.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By Emperorb777

@Stronger: Wow that sounds impressive when did Thanos wipe out an entire universe with power output like that he should easily beat people.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By Stronger

@Dex_Starr said:

@Stronger said:

Sigh...he KILLED Doomsday before he resurrected. He's thrashed Superman level characters including Superman himself on several occassions. Thanos wiped out the entire universe with artificats like the IG, Darkseid nearly collapsed the multiverse in Final Crisis.

And because he killed Doomsday didnt mean he could defeat him,did it??Okay,sure he thrassed Superman himself but he has lost to him twice.Do you remember Thanos losing to Thor or Silver Surfer???I recall a scan where Thanos destroyed Surfer.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By Killemall

@Dex_Starr said:

That isn't nitpicking, that's literally how his powers work. I stated that Doomsday becomes invunerable to whatever killed him and that's exactly what happened after he died the first 2 times. THat's why Darkseid couldn't use the OB on him again, and that's why Superman couldn't beat him in H/P even though he was amped with a mother box.

That doesnt really make sense because look at the same scans. IF all he does was become immune to what killed him why would they mention it twice. Because the sentence reads, "Doomsday becomes more powerful with each resurrection , and cannot be killed the same way twice", why say the same thing again if thats all that happens to Doomsday.

Besides even in Hunter Prey saga, we see doomsday as a lean and thin creature being hounded and kill by dog shaped animals. It was sated that he "evolves" after his death, and after certain amount of death he has heavy muscles. Seem to me he had grown quite a bit stronger.

Also how do you explain Hunter Prey Doomsday being so much more powerful than DOS doomsday, he looked a lot more stronger. If he only becomes immune to dying by physical blow, that doesnt explain why he looked so much physically stronger than Superman.

Again, it states that he died 3 times though. When it says "again" it refers to Doomsday coming back twice. When it says "and again" it refers to Doomsday coming back THREE times. Unless someone else can point out this mysterious third time that Doomsday died then yes, Darkseid did kill him.

How does that automatically refer to him being killed by Darkseid, H/P doomsday does die at the end of Hunter Prey saga though, it could have been that death they were referring to. Makes sense because you see superman beating doomsday twice in the scan, and it was superman's action that lead to his death at the end.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By Dex_Starr

@Stronger:Wiat...what? He killed Doomsday didn't mean he could defeat him? Ok...well since Doomsday revives and becomes immune to what killed him, Thanos wouldn't have any hope of beating him either since he'll shrug off energy and physical attacks. The only way he could beat him is with BFR. He's lost to Superman one time fairly, every other time Supes had a power up or Darkseid's energy was spent. Thanos didn't lose to Surfer but he ran away from Thor when he had the power gem to grab a weapon to contain him.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By Killemall

@Stronger said:

Well thats not the normal incarnation of Doomsday, thats Hunter/ Prey Version who was significant more powerful.

Also Thanos has never actually wiped out an entire universe in cannon 616 story line, the best he has done is killed half the sentinent line during infinity gauntlet saga, and that of course isnt his powers, thats a portion of Nemesis's power or powers of infinity gem however you put it.

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By RyuHayabusa

@Stronger said:

And because he killed Doomsday didnt mean he could defeat him,did it??

That doesn't even make any sense.