Without Omega Beams, thanos stomps.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#105  Edited By TifaLockhart

And here I thought people knew Darkseid's capabilities on this board.

SMH

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#106  Edited By _Black

Uxas.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#107  Edited By Dex_Starr

@majestic99 said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@majestic99:Thanos didn't have the ALE, It was during Hunter/Prey

I said Thanos with INFINITY GAUNTLET.

m99

Sorry, I meant Darkseid in Hunter Prey

@thebatmobile12 said:

Without the OE Thanos would still lose the majority

@Sydneytuah said:

Superman and doomsday always survive darkseid's Omega Effect

im pretty sure My son Thanos can handle puny Darkseid

Darkseid actually killed Doomsday in Hunter Prey before Doomsday came back to life.

htb106

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By htb106

DARKSEID!!

leeray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By leeray

THANOS

codin18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#110  Edited By codin18

thanos wins due to the fact that he cant physically die thanks to death

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Emperorb777

@codin18: Thanos can be KO,BFR,Incapacitated or just erased from existence.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Killemall

@Immortal777 said:

Thanos cannot be BFRed because one of his cannon powers are teleportation, thanks to mystical enhancement from lady death. Koing Thanos is not easy task, he can be KOed but apart from Drax (his kyrptonite) it takes a whole lot of power to KO him, specially the current one who has instant healing and durability to tank cosmic cube attacks.

Erased from existence? I dont think thanos can be erased from existence because he's immune to death as well as reality warping. How else will you erase him out of existence.

Case can be made for both side, i prefer Thanos but thats probably because i have just read so much more on thanos than darkseid but its not a one sided battle by any stretch.

codin18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By codin18

@Killemall: couldn't of said it better my self

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Killemall

@Dex_Starr said:

@thebatmobile12 said:

Why would you think so? Thanos certainly has shown he's pretty strong, he's pretty powerful and he keeps getting boosts. I personally dont think OE can go a lot againt Thanos because at the end of the day its an energy attack, he cant die, if bfred he can teleport back, if hit as an energy attack he can simply tank it. This could go either way but you sound quite sure Darkseid win, just want to understand why you think so.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Killemall

@codin18 said:

Yeah i think some people are short selling thanos here. If anyone wins its going to be 6/10.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall

@Immortal777 said:

Thanos cannot be BFRed because one of his cannon powers are teleportation, thanks to mystical enhancement from lady death. Koing Thanos is not easy task, he can be KOed but apart from Drax (his kyrptonite) it takes a whole lot of power to KO him, specially the current one who has instant healing and durability to tank cosmic cube attacks.

Erased from existence? I dont think thanos can be erased from existence because he's immune to death as well as reality warping. How else will you erase him out of existence.

Case can be made for both side, i prefer Thanos but thats probably because i have just read so much more on thanos than darkseid but its not a one sided battle by any stretch.

This thank you
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@thebatmobile12 said:

Why would you think so? Thanos certainly has shown he's pretty strong, he's pretty powerful and he keeps getting boosts. I personally dont think OE can go a lot againt Thanos because at the end of the day its an energy attack, he cant die, if bfred he can teleport back, if hit as an energy attack he can simply tank it. This could go either way but you sound quite sure Darkseid win, just want to understand why you think so.

+1 about Thanos.

IDK how Darkseid can win it. He isn't stronger than Classic Drax, so Thanos will just beat him physically.
Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Dex_Starr

@Killemall said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@thebatmobile12 said:

Why would you think so? Thanos certainly has shown he's pretty strong,

Because he has better feats than Thanos?

@Killemall said:

he's pretty powerful and he keeps getting boost

And yet his feats are lackluster in comparison.

@Killemall said:

I personally dont think OE can go a lot againt Thanos

They've harmed Specter and Imperiex, they'd turn Thanos into dust.

@Killemall said:

he cant die,

Neither can Cyborg Superman and he was 2 shotted by them.

@Killemall said:

because at the end of the day its an energy attack,

So was the city busting blast that Kosmos used to KO him

@Killemall said:

if hit as an energy attack he can simply tank it. .

Tanking a blast that harmed 2 abstract level beings, 2 shotted Henshaw, and actually killed Hunter Prey Doomsday with 2 shots where he only survived because he came back to life. Good luck with that

@Killemall said:

@codin18 said:

Yeah i think some people are short selling thanos here. If anyone wins its going to be 6/10.

It only be a close fight if Darkseid didn't have the OE. Thanos has no defense against them. Being unable to die means nothing since Darkseid has already wrecked unkillable characters with them.

Darkseid's beaten a higher caliber of characters than Thanos has also. The only credible person Thanos has beaten with no amps is Silver Surfer, in 7 hits, where Darkseid has one shotted Supes, one shotted Orion and Firestorm at the same time, 2 shotted Hank Henshaw, 2 shotted Hunter Prey Doomsday, one shotted Captain Atom, One shotted Aggog [a guy who beat down Orion and Lightray at the same time]

Physically Thanos might be more durable, Darkseid is faster and stronger though. I'd also like to see proof of Thanos being able to time travel since Darkseid could just BFR him to the future.

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Greendevil

Thanos fighting Odin and taking hits by Gungir tells me he can take the Omega beam and keep on going.

No Caption Provided

Imo this is a close fight as both are very similar in power. But Thanos is just more of a beast imo. 60-40 with the edge to Thanos

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Dex_Starr

@Greendevil:So because he can take some light hits from Odin? He can take a hit from an energy attack that's harmed beings much more powerful than Odin himself? Yeah...that's not happening

Meat_Spinner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Meat_Spinner

Thanos has a better track record than Darkseid and goes h2h with a bunch of Marvel top tiers and bitchslaps them into submission with ease on every day basis

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Greendevil

@Dex_Starr said:

@Greendevil:So because he can take some light hits from Odin? He can take a hit from an energy attack that's harmed beings much more powerful than Odin himself? Yeah...that's not happening

Dude your wrong. With his "light hits" he took out Surfer and Drax. He took Gungir cuz Thanos took everything else

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Dex_Starr

@Meat_Spinner said:

Thanos has a better track record than Darkseid and goes h2h with a bunch of Marvel top tiers and bitchslaps them into submission with ease on every day basis

Translation: I've never read anything with Darkseid in it

@Greendevil: The only thing that shows me is that Thanos is more durable than Surfer and Drax are. Which doesn't mean $hit here since Darkseid would one shot them also.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Killemall

@Dex_Starr said:

You are saying Darkseid has better feats than thanos by low-balling Thanos? that doesnt sound very fair. Thanos easily beat silver surfer, stood up on equal footing against Tyrant, tanked enough hits from Odin, tanked 2 enraged blast from Galactus, fought evenly with warrior madness thor + power gem (which is endless strength) same thor who was easily beating Silver Surfer, Beta Ray bill, Adam Warlock and Drax the destroyer, beat Kosmos in his solo series. I am seriously low balling thanos is getting pretty old.

No they are not.

They've harmed Specter and Imperiex, they'd turn Thanos into dust.

Yet they neither turn Superman into dust, nor did they turn Doomsday into dust, nor did they turn Lobo into dust, why do you think all of a sudden it would turn Thanos into dust? Just because Spectre showed pain, and Imperiex had his shield cracked means he can turn Thanos into dust. Odin's blast didnt turn Thanos into dust, cosmic cube attack twice didint turn Thanos into dust, Galactus's attack didnt turn thanos into dust, you really think Darkseid's OB is more powerful.

Same was the potential of the god killer sword, capable of killing even those that are immortal and what happened? It broke upon coming in contact with thanos in Thanos imperative, i still dont see why Darkseid's OB should be any different.

Neither can Cyborg Superman and he was 2 shotted by them.

And what does Cyborg Superman's history has anything to do with Thanos?

So was the city busting blast that Kosmos used to KO him

Firstly thats one low showing among many high ones, secondly how do you know exactly how powerful her attack was, she's shown some remarkable feats. Third Thanos has beaten her in her solo series more recently, and he's gotten a power boost after that.

Tanking a blast that harmed 2 abstract level beings, 2 shotted Henshaw, and actually killed Hunter Prey Doomsday with 2 shots where he only survived because he came back to life. Good luck with that

What issue are we talking about here? When did he tanked a blast that harmed 2 abstract level being?

Odin's attack has harmed Galactus which Thanos withstood.

Funny how we look at Hunter Prey different, all i remember is Darkseid boosting how powerful his attacks were and later saying you are truely beyond death. Could you point out exactly where does it say "he only survived because he came back to life?"

Also if you are somehow interperating this has Doomsday dying and coming back to life, it doesnt serve your purpose because we know Doomsday comes back stronger after death. Before this fight doomsday has no feats to prove he was strong of course this happened in book one. After he came back he kick the crap out of darkseid.

Also Thanos healed instantly after being killed by Drax, within one panel, what makes you think he cant come back to life?

It only be a close fight if Darkseid didn't have the OE. Thanos has no defense against them. Being unable to die means nothing since Darkseid has already wrecked unkillable characters with them.

Thanos has his shields, his uber durability, his death's protection we can agree to disagree but i see thanos having problem. And people more powerful than Darkseid have failed to do jack to him.

Darkseid's beaten a higher caliber of characters than Thanos has also. The only credible person Thanos has beaten with no amps is Silver Surfer, in 7 hits, where Darkseid has one shotted Supes, one shotted Orion and Firestorm at the same time, 2 shotted Hank Henshaw, 2 shotted Hunter Prey Doomsday, one shotted Captain Atom, One shotted Aggog [a guy who beat down Orion and Lightray at the same time]

How about Thanos fighting with equal footing against Odin, or thanos easily killing Lord Mar Vell who had to be close to skyfather because he easily beat MAgus who was so powerful he was teleporting planets, and easily one shotted surfer. Easily beating the Avengers, destroying captain Marvel with one shot. He's tanked a blast from infinity gauntlet while being weilded by Magus (Infinity Wars).

I totally dont agree with what you are talking about Hunter Prey Doomsday.

Physically Thanos might be more durable, Darkseid is faster and stronger though. I'd also like to see proof of Thanos being able to time travel since Darkseid could just BFR him to the future.

I still dont understand what makes you think Darkseid is stronger when both have good strength feats. Thanos also has very powerful cosmic attack enough to destroy a gas giant which i dont think Darkseid can tank.

kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By kcaz

in prep battle, Thanos would stomp,

in random encounter, i'm leaning towards Thanos

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Killemall

@Dex_Starr said:

@Greendevil: The only thing that shows me is that Thanos is more durable than Surfer and Drax are. Which doesn't mean $hit here since Darkseid would one shot them also.

He's extemely durable and has destroyed a gas giant with his powers, i dont know why that shouldnt make him at least as impressive as Darkseid.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#127  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

4 years later and this is still going on....

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Killemall

@spiderbat87 said:

4 years later and this is still going on....

I dont think this is ever be resolved. After all we are pretty much talking about the no 1 big bad from marvel and DC.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Dex_Starr

@Killemall:I don't recall Thanos using his own power to destroy that gas giant. What issue was it again or do you have scans?

PrimarchXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By PrimarchXIII

I think Thanos

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#131  Edited By majestic99

@Killemall said:

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By nickthedevil

He's not online bro. Chill.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Dex_Starr said:

Did he ever defeated someone even as powerfull as Odin?
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Killemall

@Dex_Starr said:

@Killemall:I don't recall Thanos using his own power to destroy that gas giant. What issue was it again or do you have scans?

IT was in his battle with fallen one, cant remember the issue will get back to because fallen one has like 7 appearences shouldnt be so hard to find. also i dont understand why you would ask me the same question twice, specially when i was offline O_o

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Dex_Starr said:

@Killemall:Waiting for the issue or scans of the gas giant.

This is better actually:
since Classic Drax was later able to destroy a star and here the weakest version of Thanos was able to overmuscle him. 

How exaclty and why do You belive that DS wins this? Scans needed I belive, but please calm down.
Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Dex_Starr

@nickthedevil said:

He was when I asked. and I'm pretty sure I wasn't talking to you either...

@Killemall: Forgot to delete one.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Killemall

@Dex_Starr said:

@nickthedevil said:

He was when I asked. and I'm pretty sure I wasn't talking to you either...

@Killemall: Forgot to delete one.

I wasnt when you asked me the second time, its during his solo series in Thanos 12, while fighting the fallen one.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Killemall

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Dex_Starr said:

This is better actually:
since Classic Drax was later able to destroy a star and here the weakest version of Thanos was able to overmuscle him. How exaclty and why do You belive that DS wins this? Scans needed I belive, but please calm down.

Isnt this from Iron Man 55, i remember Morphius_ somewhere saying he's busted a planet during this series though. Do you have those scans?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#139  Edited By Saren

@czarny_samael666: ABC logic a bit there. Going by that train of thought, Lightray has created a giant sun while exhausted, and has on a separate occasion released enough energy to fire a star without reaching his limit. Darkseid effortlessly wasted a being who mopped the floor with Lightray and Orion at the same time.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Killemall

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Dex_Starr said:

Neither did Thanos, thats a very unfair comparison.

I still dont see how that makes a lot of sense so, all that shows is omega beam can harm Thanos. Thanos can very well block it using his shields. Superman has block omega beam with his heat vision once, dont see why Thanos's cosmic blast wouldnt block it either.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Dex_Starr said:

This is better actually:
since Classic Drax was later able to destroy a star and here the weakest version of Thanos was able to overmuscle him. How exaclty and why do You belive that DS wins this? Scans needed I belive, but please calm down.

Isnt this from Iron Man 55, i remember Morphius_ somewhere saying he's busted a planet during this series though. Do you have those scans?

1.Yes it is.
2.I've posted it in wrong order, first Drax come on that planet, later their clash (as You can see similar to WB Hulk and Red She-Hulk) destroyed a planet just as a side effect. 

@CitizenBane said:

@czarny_samael666: ABC logic a bit there. Going by that train of thought, Lightray has created a giant sun while exhausted, and has on a separate occasion released enough energy to fire a star without reaching his limit. Darkseid effortlessly wasted a being who mopped the floor with Lightray and Orion at the same time.

It would be if Thanos would just win with Drax, but Thanos proved that he is stronger than Drax, so if Drax can destroy a star, than Thanos can do it too. Clear strength contest is a prove of strength in opposite to just winning a fight. That is how I see Thor&Herc's, Cap Marvel & Supe or World War Jugggernaut & WWHulk strength. 
You're using clear ABC logic in that example. If Lightray's full enery would be shown as a smaller than his enemy (and only energy manipulation/projection, not durability or speed) and this enemy would lose in similar contest with Darkseid, than I wouldn't see why we shouldn't consider this as a prove.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Dex_Starr said:

Neither did Thanos, thats a very unfair comparison.

I still dont see how that makes a lot of sense so, all that shows is omega beam can harm Thanos. Thanos can very well block it using his shields. Superman has block omega beam with his heat vision once, dont see why Thanos's cosmic blast wouldnt block it either.

It was his argument, that Darkseid harmed beings more powerfull than Odin. "Harming" isn't a prove until we can say how many other shots it would take to take down DS enemy. So I've asked - who in Odin level was ever taken down by OB. If no one, then who is the most powerfull one? If this guy isn't in par with Thanos in durability, then OB doesn't matter.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Killemall

@czarny_samael666 said:

It was his argument, that Darkseid harmed beings more powerfull than Odin. "Harming" isn't a prove until we can say how many other shots it would take to take down DS enemy. So I've asked - who in Odin level was ever taken down by OB. If no one, then who is the most powerfull one? If this guy isn't in par with Thanos in durability, then OB doesn't matter.

I believe when he refers to more powerful than Odin i am referring to instance where omega beam has hurt Spectre and broken Imperix armor. Darkseid isnt capable of beating either of them. From what i heard from citizen_bane the strongest would be Agog who i have no clue is.

kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By kcaz

i really dont see how Darkseid is going to kill Thanos.

aside from his incredible abilities and feats which, probably out match Darkseid's, he was banned from entering death's realm, which made him immortal. which means no matter how heavy his injury is, he will never die.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Killemall

@kcaz said:

i really dont see how Darkseid is going to kill Thanos.

aside from his incredible abilities and feats which, probably out match Darkseid's, he was banned from entering death's realm, which made him immortal. which means no matter how heavy his injury is, he will never die.

I dont think anyone is arguing Darkseid would kill Thanos, people are arguing that Darkseid would beat thanos (i am however arguing on thanos's side). You dont need to kill in order to win. You can KO, incapacitate or worst BFR your opponent.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By termiteone4ever

Darkseid with no argument

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Dex_Starr

@Killemall said:

@Dex_Starr said:

You are saying Darkseid has better feats than thanos by low-balling Thanos? that doesnt sound very fair. Thanos easily beat silver surfer, stood up on equal footing against Tyrant, tanked enough hits from Odin, tanked 2 enraged blast from Galactus, fought evenly with warrior madness thor + power gem (which is endless strength) same thor who was easily beating Silver Surfer, Beta Ray bill, Adam Warlock and Drax the destroyer, beat Kosmos in his solo series. I am seriously low balling thanos is getting pretty old.

I haven't lowballed Thanos, he has no feats to counteract what's already been stated.

He was amped against Tyrant, I'm not sure why Thanos getting his ass kicked by Odin is a credible feat, he begged for his life against a starving Galactus. He ran away from Thor. And he beat Kosmo AFTER she one shotted him.

@Killemall said:

No they are not

Yes, they really are

@Killemall said:

Yet they neither turn Superman into dust, nor did they turn Doomsday into dust, nor did they turn Lobo into dust, why do you think all of a sudden it would turn Thanos into dust? Just because Spectre showed pain, and Imperiex had his shield cracked means he can turn Thanos into dust. Odin's blast didnt turn Thanos into dust, cosmic cube attack twice didint turn Thanos into dust, Galactus's attack didnt turn thanos into dust, you really think Darkseid's OB is more powerful.

Same was the potential of the god killer sword, capable of killing even those that are immortal and what happened? It broke upon coming in contact with thanos in Thanos imperative, i still dont see why Darkseid's OB should be any different.

And what does Cyborg Superman's history has anything to do with Thanos?

Firstly thats one low showing among many high ones, secondly how do you know exactly how powerful her attack was, she's shown some remarkable feats. Third Thanos has beaten her in her solo series more recently, and he's gotten a power boost after that.

What issue are we talking about here? When did he tanked a blast that harmed 2 abstract level being?

Odin's attack has harmed Galactus which Thanos withstood.

Funny how we look at Hunter Prey different, all i remember is Darkseid boosting how powerful his attacks were and later saying you are truely beyond death. Could you point out exactly where does it say "he only survived because he came back to life?"

Also if you are somehow interperating this has Doomsday dying and coming back to life, it doesnt serve your purpose because we know Doomsday comes back stronger after death. Before this fight doomsday has no feats to prove he was strong of course this happened in book one. After he came back he kick the crap out of darkseid.

Also Thanos healed instantly after being killed by Drax, within one panel, what makes you think he cant come back to life?

Maybe that has to do with the fact that DC doesn't want one of their flagship characters getting incenerated? In any case they've already worked against characters as durable if not more durable than Supes. Including Doomsday, Aggog, Henshaw etc.

They actually did kill Doomsday, and the Lobo instance isn't even canon not to mention he's banned from the afterlife. Odin's blast didn't turn Thanos into dust, you make it sound as if Odin and Galactus were going all out against him. Darkseid isn't more powerful than these 2, but the Omega Effect is more powerful than a standard blast they might of used against Thanos.

Unless the god killer sword has feats or showings similar to the OE, then their not comparable.

Cyborg Superman's history has nothing to do with Thanos, but he's immortal, which seems to be the argument being thrown around for Thanos, that he can't die. Henshaw also survived attacks from Parallax and a contained blast that would of wiped out the milky way.

I never said Darkseid tanked a blast that harmed 2 abstract level beings, I was responding to the idea of Thanos withstanding an attack that harmed abstract level beings.

It's in Doomsday Countdown bio, it states that he died 3 times, against Superman, against Darkseid and against Imperiex

@Killemall said:

Thanos has his shields, his uber durability, his death's protection we can agree to disagree but i see thanos having problem. And people more powerful than Darkseid have failed to do jack to him.

How about Thanos fighting with equal footing against Odin, or thanos easily killing Lord Mar Vell who had to be close to skyfather because he easily beat MAgus who was so powerful he was teleporting planets, and easily one shotted surfer. Easily beating the Avengers, destroying captain Marvel with one shot. He's tanked a blast from infinity gauntlet while being weilded by Magus (Infinity Wars).

I totally dont agree with what you are talking about Hunter Prey Doomsday.

I still dont understand what makes you think Darkseid is stronger when both have good strength feats. Thanos also has very powerful cosmic attack enough to destroy a gas giant which i dont think Darkseid can tank.

Thanos shields won't help because the OB can go intangible and bypass them, his durability means nothing either since Darkseids already creamed characters like Doomsday and Cyborg Supes and harmed characters more powerful than Thanos.

Oh jeez again? Thanos did not fight on equal footing with Odin, he got manhandled for pages and didn't land a single attack. I can't comment on the Lord Mar Vell thing but I don't recall Thanos ever beating Magus. Beating the Avengers would only be impressive if there were a few high tier characters on that team.

You don't have to agree with what I'm talking about with HP Doomsday but it's in his Countdown bio and can't be refuted

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Dex_Starr

@Killemall:And really dude? Darkseid gets downplayed alot more then Thanos does.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Dex_Starr:

You still didn't answered how DS will wi this battle. If be strength - prove that he can destroy stars by his strength. If by OB - prove hat they are more powerfull than Odin's blast (and Odin was going all out, since he was even boosting his energy attacks with Grungir). Thanos survived in black hole, explosion of  Gas Giant and normal planets as well.
Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Spartan101

imo this is a battle of who likes who the most,thanos character i read more so him.