Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Dante V. Inferno

zee crusher says:

"Thanos good god lol. What can cyborg honestly do to the mad titan???"

Are you really asking that question?Cyborg can transfer his body to machines,and no to mention his ring.He is just as good as Superman,with more power.

Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Agony

thanos

Avatar image for dante_v__inferno
Dante V. Inferno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Dante V. Inferno

Does Hank have his rings?If so this is a win for him.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By zee crusher

Thanos good god lol. What can cyborg honestly do to the mad titan???

Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

Superman would defeat Thanos in a random encounter, Cyborg Superman would do it better. Why? because of his speed, faster reaction time, hundreds of times stronger than Thanos, energy and regeneration powers, control over all technology( Thanos has a lot) and the simple fact, that he is basically immortal.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By zee crusher

Dante V. Inferno says:

"zee crusher says:

Are you really asking that question?Cyborg can transfer his body to machines,and no to mention his ring.He is just as good as Superman,with more power."

is thanos a damn machine?? no. do those silly rings have enough power to hurt thanos?? hell no. Are you serious. If he's just like superman that makes it even worse. Superman stands no chance thanos doesn't even need prep.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By zee crusher

Fantasma Ghost says:

"Superman would defeat Thanos in a random encounter, Cyborg Superman would do it better. Why? because of his speed, faster reaction time, hundreds of times stronger than Thanos, energy and regeneration powers, control over all technology( Thanos has a lot) and the simple fact, that he is basically immortal."

Your so wrong. You give superman way to much credit. On an random encounter superman would lose even worse then on and encounter thanos would expect. Speed won't be a problem. He's dealt with surfer. I think he can deal with superman. Reaction time won't be a problem either I think he's smart enough to catch up with superman. Hundreds of times stronger then thanos?? Are you just a superman fanboy now?? Thanos is in the same category as Superman he isn't batman He can lift 100tons as well. Technology huh?? Thanos would laugh at his technology do you know how old Thanos is?? Do you know the type of crap he uses? He's thousands of years ahead then cyborg superman.

Thanos wins.

Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

zee crusher says:

"Fantasma Ghost says:
"Superman would defeat Thanos in a random encounter, Cyborg Superman would do it better. Why? because of his speed, faster reaction time, hundreds of times stronger than Thanos, energy and regeneration powers, control over all technology( Thanos has a lot) and the simple fact, that he is basically immortal."

Your so wrong. You give superman way to much credit. On an random encounter superman would lose even worse then on and encounter thanos would expect. Speed won't be a problem. He's dealt with surfer. I think he can deal with superman. Reaction time won't be a problem either I think he's smart enough to catch up with superman. Hundreds of times stronger then thanos?? Are you just a superman fanboy now?? Thanos is in the same category as Superman he isn't batman He can lift 100tons as well. Technology huh?? Thanos would laugh at his technology do you know how old Thanos is?? Do you know the type of crap he uses? He's thousands of years ahead then cyborg superman.

Thanos wins."

Like most here, I won't even bother replying to your posts again, you just post the same thing over and over again. If you can't accept that Superman is hundreds of times stronger and faster, well there is nothing I will say that will change your mind. And what does intelligence, have to do with reaction time? Give me an example of Thanos fighting or reacting at super speeds, then when Superman is fighting Batman, Is Batman fighting at superspeed? just because someone fought someone, doesn't mean he is using all his powers. And Cyborg can't control, Thanos technology now? Taking away Cyborg's power now? Give me a break, like always your disregard for the use of logic and the obvious is just overwhelming.Cyborg Superman, with or without the rings wins this fight. Get over it.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By zee crusher

Fantasma Ghost says:

"zee crusher says:
"Fantasma Ghost says:

Thanos wins."

Like most here, I won't even bother replying to your posts again, you just post the same thing over and over again. If you can't accept that Superman is hundreds of times stronger and faster, well there is nothing I will say that will change your mind. And what does intelligence, have to do with reaction time? Give me an example of Thanos fighting or reacting at super speeds, then when Superman is fighting Batman, Is Batman fighting at superspeed? just because someone fought someone, doesn't mean he is using all his powers. And Cyborg can't control, Thanos technology now? Taking away Cyborg's power now? Give me a break, like always your disregard for the use of logic and the obvious is just overwhelming.Cyborg Superman, with or without the rings wins this fight. Get over it."

Like every one else you ignore my post huh?? I find that pretty hard to believe since only Gambler and buckshot said that. Also your logic is some sh!t.

I never said he couldn't control thanos technology. Thanos doesn't have to bring technology to beat him.

Thanos has fought people like silver surfer I think runner once I believe. I think he can deal with a guy like cyborg superman.

Like most people on this site you believe superman will automatically blitz his opponent then kill them. You really fcuking retarded to think such a thing since you guys seem to think he only does this to marvel characters.

Please I beg of you show me proof how he's hundreds of times stronger and faster?? He's faster then but hundreds of times stronger?? How ignorant can you be to say that.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By King_Saturn

Thanos would win here. But Thanos will have issues with Cyborg Superman's speed and strength

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By zee crusher

King Saturn says:

"Thanos would win here. But Thanos will have issues with Cyborg Superman's speed and strength"

Possibly with the speed. I doubt he will just blitz Thanos but with strength yeah he would have trouble with his strength. One blast from Thanos and its over.

Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

zee crusher says:

"King Saturn says:
"Thanos would win here. But Thanos will have issues with Cyborg Superman's speed and strength"

Possibly with the speed. I doubt he will just blitz Thanos but with strength yeah he would have trouble with his strength. One blast from Thanos and its over."

One blast from Thanos? When even a Guardian couldn't destroy him? you are funny.

Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

King Saturn says:

How would Thanos win?

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By zee crusher

Fantasma Ghost says:

"zee crusher says:
"King Saturn says:

Possibly with the speed. I doubt he will just blitz Thanos but with strength yeah he would have trouble with his strength. One blast from Thanos and its over."

One blast from Thanos? When even a Guardian couldn't destroy him? you are funny."

Yet he loses to heroes all the damn time to huh?? Superman being one of them?? You honestly don't know Thanos. He can hit people like galactus pretty hard with his blast as well as walker the death god and Thor. I think he can destroy a guy made of some machine. Sad how you don't know marvel and I know both marvel and Dc yet you keep saying dumb stuff like that. Thats actually funny.

Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

zee crusher says:

"Fantasma Ghost says:
"zee crusher says:
"King Saturn says:

One blast from Thanos? When even a Guardian couldn't destroy him? you are funny."

Yet he loses to heroes all the damn time to huh?? Superman being one of them?? You honestly don't know Thanos. He can hit people like galactus pretty hard with his blast as well as walker the death god and Thor. I think he can destroy a guy made of some machine. Sad how you don't know marvel and I know both marvel and Dc yet you keep saying dumb stuff like that. Thats actually funny."

So your only answer for victory is to blast him away lol, you are really good. I guess, that hasn't happened to Cyborg before, gezz you have me there. And he is going to hit a guy that moves thousands of times faster than him, again I tell you, your logic amazes me to new levels.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By zee crusher

Fantasma Ghost says:

"zee crusher says:
"Fantasma Ghost says:
"zee crusher says:
"King Saturn says:

Yet he loses to heroes all the damn time to huh?? Superman being one of them?? You honestly don't know Thanos. He can hit people like galactus pretty hard with his blast as well as walker the death god and Thor. I think he can destroy a guy made of some machine. Sad how you don't know marvel and I know both marvel and Dc yet you keep saying dumb stuff like that. Thats actually funny."

So your only answer for victory is to blast him away lol, you are really good. I guess, that hasn't happened to Cyborg before, gezz you have me there. And he is going to hit a guy that moves thousands of times faster than him, again I tell you, your logic amazes me to new levels."

Again your wrong. He doesn't just have to blast him away. However if you ever picked up a marvel comic you would know Thanos usually uses blast then his fist. If you actually icked up a marvel comic you would see in his fight against champion, Thor, and drax. Thanos uses energy blast. Sadly you would never know this you just assume I think he would have to use a blast. Also Cyborg is fast. Your logic should be throw in the trash. There not fighting from miles away. There gonna be up close stupid. Which would mean he isn't gonna have time to reach near light speeds which wouldn't help him at all unless he's rushing at thanos from a distance trying to get the first hit.

So please actually make some sense in your post.

Kain Echnida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Kain Echnida

We've had this done, and I believe it's been decided that Thanos would take it. Hank is just Superman and I'm more than sure Thanos can take on Superman. Thanos has gone toe to toe with Galactus, he's defeated the Silver Surfer who's more than a challenge for Superman and Thanos even absorbes cosmic energy. He's practically indestructable and has taken Nuclear explosions at point blank range without a problem. I see Cyborg being scrap metal.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By King_Saturn

Post Deleted.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By King_Saturn

Fantasma Ghost says:

"King Saturn says:
How would Thanos win?"

Thanos has Cosmic Energy Manipulation abilities that are greater than the power of the Quardian Power Rings that Cyborg Superman has. Like I said the Speed and Strength of Cyborg Superman will be an issue for Thanos but still when has Hank went up against the Power Cosmic ? Or fought someone with Molecular Manipulation abilities like Thanos ? I cant see Hank winning here.

Ketch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#23  Edited By Ketch

Kain Echnida says:

"Hank is just Superman..."

Except for his inability to die, his complete control over whatever material he puts his consciousness into, his ability to adapt himself in any way he can imagine, his access to a power source like the Green Lantern rings which he can practically make out of nothing and recharge on his own, and his ruthlessnes.

Kain Echnida says:

"he's defeated the Silver Surfer"

People keep saying he's taken SS and using that as a demonstration of his speed when as far as I know SS was not fighting him at super speed and doesn't have the power the same way characters like Superman, the Flash or even Quicksilver does.

Kain Echnida says:

"He's practically indestructable and has taken Nuclear explosions at point blank range without a problem. I see Cyborg being scrap metal."

And Cyborg Superman was capable of surviving an explosion capable of wiping out the entire solar system (think it was the solar system, can't remember exactly). Nuke doesn't look that significant in comparison.

King Saturn says:

"when has Hank went up against the Power Cosmic ? Or fought someone with **Molecular Manipulation** abilities like Thanos ? I cant see Hank winning here. "

He fought the Silver Surfer and the Surfer couldn't beat him. And that was before some of his more recent upgrades and the addition of the rings. And what proof do you have that Thanos' molecular manipulation will be enough to do anything to Henshaw?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By King_Saturn

@Ketch - Thanos cosmic energy attacks should be able to effect Cyborg Superman here. They were strong enough to hurt Galactus. Now as far as Thanos molecular manipulation against Hank... why couldnt Thanos do it ? Isnt Hank made of some sort of Metallic Structure ? Metal shouldnt be that hard to alter. The issue I have here though with Thanos is his speed... I dont know if Hank will be so easy to catch. Thanos hasnt displayed Kryptonian level speed in the past.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By zee crusher

Ketch says:

"Kain Echnida says:
"Hank is just Superman..."

Except for his inability to die, his complete control over whatever material he puts his consciousness into, his ability to adapt himself in any way he can imagine, his access to a power source like the Green Lantern rings which he can practically make out of nothing and recharge on his own, and his ruthlessnes.

Kain Echnida says:

"he's defeated the Silver Surfer"

People keep saying he's taken SS and using that as a demonstration of his speed when as far as I know SS was not fighting him at super speed and doesn't have the power the same way characters like Superman, the Flash or even Quicksilver does.

Kain Echnida says:

"He's practically indestructable and has taken Nuclear explosions at point blank range without a problem. I see Cyborg being scrap metal."

And Cyborg Superman was capable of surviving an explosion capable of wiping out the entire solar system (think it was the solar system, can't remember exactly). Nuke doesn't look that significant in comparison.

King Saturn says:

"when has Hank went up against the Power Cosmic ? Or fought someone with **Molecular Manipulation** abilities like Thanos ? I cant see Hank winning here. "

He fought the Silver Surfer and the Surfer couldn't beat him. And that was before some of his more recent upgrades and the addition of the rings. And what proof do you have that Thanos' molecular manipulation will be enough to do anything to Henshaw?"

You need to read up on Thanos.

Thanos has take a blast from walker the death god. This guy absorbed the souls of every living thing in his entire solar system. That the souls of people in about 400 solar systems.

Cyborg superman isn't anywhere as near as durable as Thanos how can you honestly compare them. Thanos has fought people like tyrant. Tyrant is stronger then Surtur. That means Thanos has taken hits from a guy who can destroy more then and entire galaxy. Do you know this?? A solar system is way smaller in fact you can have 200 to 400 billion solar systems in a galaxy.

As far as molecular manipulation on hank. I think he can pull it off. A move like thats more then his usual moves. Thanos has got this.

Also Thanos took a hit from a clone of himself that was mixed with galactus dna. That clone looked like galactus and thanos was was twice as strong as galactus. After taking that hit from that clone thanos got up. Then he got blasted again and still got up.

Hank can't hurt thanos. IF I remember correctly those little rings can't hurt everybody. Remember when kyle fought shaggy man by himself?? He tried all his moves he stated and nothing worked. This will be the same result on thanos.

Ketch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Ketch

King Saturn says:

"**@Ketch** - Thanos cosmic energy attacks should be able to effect Cyborg Superman here. They were strong enough to hurt Galactus. Now as far as Thanos molecular manipulation against Hank... why couldnt Thanos do it ? Isnt Hank made of some sort of Metallic Structure ? Metal shouldnt be that hard to alter. The issue I have here though with Thanos is his speed... I dont know if Hank will be so easy to catch. Thanos hasnt displayed Kryptonian level speed in the past."

And why can't Henshaw create some sort of force field against the energy attacks or just let them hit him and have his durability take care of it? Silver Surfer's point blank attacks with the power cosmic didn't even phase him. He didn't stumble, let out a yell, anything, he just held his hands up and the blasts were completely ineffective. Thanos' blasts may be stronger, but what's to say that they'll have any better chance? And if they could hurt him, then he might actually defend against it. He could remake his body to take a stronger attack, he could set up a force field, he could alter himself so he can absorb the energy, he could simply avoid it with his kryptonian speed or do something else. If you want to use Galactus as a measuring stick, Darkseid's OE blasted Galactus out of existence (he came back because of his place in the universe) but when he hit Henshaw (old body, before upgrades and the power rings) the cyborg laughed it off. They only worked the second time because the OE wasn't doing damage, just moving him somewhere else. As for molecular manipulation, Henshaw has complete control over whatever material he's currently making himself out of. He's even turned body armor into the body of a living, breathing, full powered Kryptonian. I don't see why molecular manipulation would bother him. Even assuming it worked and Thanos was able to affect him, Henshaw could change himself right back, and it's not like altering him would hurt him since his physical body doesn't matter at all. I think Hank could avoid both attacks though if he just used a genetilock and shut down all of Thanos' powers, but I'm not looking at that now, just responding.

Thor-El

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Thor-El

This is a pickle. If it was a fight to the death I am sorry the Cyborg would win there. If it was knockout it would be an amazing fight for sure and it depends on who messes up first. If either of them get cocky then then would probably be the first down. I believe it all depends on scenario and even then it is hard.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By King_Saturn

Ketch says:

"King Saturn says:
"**@Ketch** - Thanos cosmic energy attacks should be able to effect Cyborg Superman here. They were strong enough to hurt Galactus. Now as far as Thanos molecular manipulation against Hank... why couldnt Thanos do it ? Isnt Hank made of some sort of Metallic Structure ? Metal shouldnt be that hard to alter. The issue I have here though with Thanos is his speed... I dont know if Hank will be so easy to catch. Thanos hasnt displayed Kryptonian level speed in the past."
And why can't Henshaw create some sort of force field against the energy attacks or just let them hit him and have his durability take care of it? Silver Surfer's point blank attacks with the power cosmic didn't even phase him. He didn't stumble, let out a yell, anything, he just held his hands up and the blasts were completely ineffective. Thanos' blasts may be stronger, but what's to say that they'll have any better chance? And if they could hurt him, then he might actually defend against it. He could remake his body to take a stronger attack, he could set up a force field, he could alter himself so he can absorb the energy, he could simply avoid it with his kryptonian speed or do something else. If you want to use Galactus as a measuring stick, Darkseid's OE blasted Galactus out of existence (he came back because of his place in the universe) but when he hit Henshaw (old body, before upgrades and the power rings) the cyborg laughed it off. They only worked the second time because the OE wasn't doing damage, just moving him somewhere else. As for molecular manipulation, Henshaw has complete control over whatever material he's currently making himself out of. He's even turned body armor into the body of a living, breathing, full powered Kryptonian. I don't see why molecular manipulation would bother him. Even assuming it worked and Thanos was able to affect him, Henshaw could change himself right back, and it's not like altering him would hurt him since his physical body doesn't matter at all. I think Hank could avoid both attacks though if he just used a genetilock and shut down all of Thanos' powers, but I'm not looking at that now, just responding. "

Hmm...good point. If Hank cant be hurt from Thanos Molecular Manipulation then we may have an issue here on Thanos winning. But even with that said. Can Hank be sucessful in defeating Thanos ? Its one thing to be able to endure an opponents attack, but would Hank be able to punish Thanos and get the win here ? Thanos himself has taken major punisher himself from surviving Solar System Destroying attacks to taking attacks from Death. You have made a solid case for Thanos being unable to take down Hank Henshaw. But if Hank cant defeat Thanos then how can there be a victor ?

DRDOOMSDAY390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By DRDOOMSDAY390

zee crusher says:

"Fantasma Ghost says:
Your so wrong. You give superman way to much credit. On an random encounter superman would lose even worse then on and encounter thanos would expect. Speed won't be a problem. He's dealt with surfer. I think he can deal with superman. Reaction time won't be a problem either I think he's smart enough to catch up with superman. Hundreds of times stronger then thanos?? Are you just a superman fanboy now?? Thanos is in the same category as Superman he isn't batman He can lift 100tons as well. Technology huh?? Thanos would laugh at his technology do you know how old Thanos is?? Do you know the type of crap he uses? He's thousands of years ahead then cyborg superman. Thanos wins."

(( wow i agree of what you just said good point thanos can dfeat superman and cyborg)) ((nice job))

Dante V. Inferno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Dante V. Inferno

zee crusher says:

"Dante V. Inferno says:
"zee crusher says:

Are you really asking that question?Cyborg can transfer his body to machines,and no to mention his ring.He is just as good as Superman,with more power."

is thanos a damn machine?? no. do those silly rings have enough power to hurt thanos?? hell no. Are you serious. If he's just like superman that makes it even worse. Superman stands no chance thanos doesn't even need prep."

You obviously have no logic when it comes to the characters you like losing.I guess why Fantasma discredits your opinion entirely,me on the other hand like to argue and bash stupidity,So.....

You must have missed the part where I ever called Thanos a Machine. -_-

The rings he has are capable of destroying whole planets,and the amount he has and create is more then enough to destroy

Thanos completely,meaning all his molecules dissipated into dust.He can create rings on the fly:

(Check out his robotic hand in the first 2 scans as compared to that last few. Even the way the hand looks is different. The page where you see him finally use the rings, he blasts with that hand and then afterwards the rings are clearly visible and bright yellow after that)

Thanos's speed is no where near that of Cyborg Superman's,neither is his reaction time.

Henshaw doesn't have a single body...but can be in more than one:

Geneti-loc automatically turns off powers of other characters:

There is more....And depending on where the battle takes place,this could be over really quick.

Dante V. Inferno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Dante V. Inferno

Thanos also has access to Kryptonian tech and is apart of it

Manner manip. Easy planet destroying. Infinitely adaptable. Self repairing. Self Configuring.

Thor-El

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Thor-El

There are so many thing that can change the results but if we strip it down to the bare minimum with just the Cyborg and Thanos, no rings, gauntlets, or technology and put them in an infinite white room then the Cyborg is going to win if Thanos does not finish him quick.

Dante V. Inferno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Dante V. Inferno

Thor-El says:

"There are so many thing that can change the results but if we strip it down to the bare minimum with just the Cyborg and Thanos, no rings, gauntlets, or technology and put them in an infinite white room then the Cyborg is going to win if Thanos does not finish him quick."

Rings is part of Cyborg's powers JFYI.

Thor-El

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Thor-El

He didn't always have them and they are items used by him.

Dante V. Inferno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Dante V. Inferno

Thor-El says:

"He didn't always have them and they are items used by him."

We are talking about Current incarnations,and his power allows him to create them.

Thor-El

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Thor-El

Dante V. Inferno says:

"Thor-El says:
"He didn't always have them and they are items used by him."

We are talking about Current incarnations,and his power allows him to create them."

Alrighty then the battle is still going to depend on who messes up first then as said in previous post.

Nitric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Nitric

Well, To Say This First, I Think Kain, King Saturn, and Thor-El Male The Most Sense Here. And My Opinion Is Probably Biased, And Even Maybe Mildy FanBoy-ish, So, I Wont Even Get Into My Thanos Curbstomps Cyborg Supes Speach (Lol, I Know, I Know, Even If Thanos Could Win, It Would Never Be A "Curbstomp")

But Anyways, For A Little Bit Of Reasoning On Both Sides:

In Cyborg's Favor: Look At All The People They Put Against Him!?!?! And They Still Couldn't Beat Him? This Guy Is A Beast, And Refuses To Stay Down (Although His One Wish Is To Be Dead). If This Was A Comic Book Fight, Cyborg Superman Would Take The Gold.

In Thanos' Favor: Someone Mentioned His Intelligence Would Make Up For Some Super Speeed And Reaction Time, And I Totally Agree. Has No-One Read Identity Crisis? Didn't Slade Take On Green Arrow, Hawk Man, Kyle Rayner, Zatanna, Green Arrow's Side-Kick, AND THE FLASH? And That Was All Because He Was Smarter, And A Better Strategist (The Numbers Against him Was Actually Higher Than That, I Just Dont Remember Everyone). So, If Deathstroke Can Do It, Damnstraight Thanos Could. His Raw Power Beats Cyborg Superman Utterly. If This Was A Real Life Battle, Thanos Would Beat Cyborg Superman.

So, In The End, My Say Is: Stalemate. Neither One Would Be Able To Gain Enough Ground To Punish The Other Enough To Do Much Good. Plus, It's Basically Impossible For Either To Die.

(But, The Fanboy In Me Says THANOS ALL THE WAY!) LOLOL

Ketch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Ketch

Nitric says:

"Someone Mentioned His Intelligence Would Make Up For Some Super Speeed And Reaction Time, And I Totally Agree. Has No-One Read Identity Crisis? Didn't Slade Take On Green Arrow, Hawk Man, Kyle Rayner, Zatanna, Green Arrow's Side-Kick, AND THE FLASH? And That Was All Because He Was Smarter, And A Better Strategist (The Numbers Against him Was Actually Higher Than That, I Just Dont Remember Everyone). So, If Deathstroke Can Do It, Damnstraight Thanos Could. "

Intelligence alone didn't win that fight for him. He beat all of them (and Flash is the main point here) because he knew about the fight before they did and rigged the area so it would benefit him and also because he's consistently shown throughout his career that at times he can outmaneuver Flashes. Did Thanos know about this battle beforehand? No. Did he rig the battlefield? No. Has he consistently shown to be able to maneuver at the same speed any Kryptonian can? No. The things that gave Deathstroke the win (and that's not even counting the reasonable amount of PIS) are not present and working in the favor of Thanos in this fight. Then there's the fact that Cyborg Superman is pretty smart himself. He's no master strategist but he was an exceptional scientist even before his transformation (which would help in figuring out the best ways to alter his body to attack Thanos and how to cope with aspects of Thanos' attacks, for example energy blasts) and since he's become Cyborg Superman he's gained vast amounts of knowledge and the processing power and speed of a supercomputer (he's assimilated pretty much every technology he's come into contact with in order to better himself) and a Kryptonian mind. Just because he's crazy doesn't mean he's an idiot.

Julius Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Julius Cutter

i'm inclined to say thanos

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Apparition

Julius Cutter says:

"i'm inclined to say thanos"

why?

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Apparition

zee crusher says:

"You need to read up on Thanos. Thanos has take a blast from walker the death god. This guy absorbed the souls of every living thing in his entire solar system. That the souls of people in about 400 solar systems. Cyborg superman isn't anywhere as near as durable as Thanos how can you honestly compare them. Thanos has fought people like tyrant. Tyrant is stronger then Surtur. That means Thanos has taken hits from a guy who can destroy more then and entire galaxy. Do you know this?? A solar system is way smaller in fact you can have 200 to 400 billion solar systems in a galaxy. As far as molecular manipulation on hank. I think he can pull it off. A move like thats more then his usual moves. Thanos has got this. Also Thanos took a hit from a clone of himself that was mixed with galactus dna. That clone looked like galactus and thanos was was twice as strong as galactus. After taking that hit from that clone thanos got up. Then he got blasted again and still got up. Hank can't hurt thanos. IF I remember correctly those little rings can't hurt everybody. Remember when kyle fought shaggy man by himself?? He tried all his moves he stated and nothing worked. This will be the same result on thanos."

you sure love telling people you dont know that they need to read up on something. when did you see tyrant destroying a galaxy? i'd like to see that.

Julius Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Julius Cutter

Apparition says:

"Julius Cutter says:
"i'm inclined to say thanos"
why?"

well they are both powerful, but i think im going with favoritism then logic.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By zee crusher

Dante V. Inferno says:

"zee crusher says:
"Dante V. Inferno says:
"zee crusher says:

is thanos a damn machine?? no. do those silly rings have enough power to hurt thanos?? hell no. Are you serious. If he's just like superman that makes it even worse. Superman stands no chance thanos doesn't even need prep."

You obviously have no logic when it comes to the characters you like losing.I guess why Fantasma discredits your opinion entirely,me on the other hand like to argue and bash stupidity,So.....

You must have missed the part where I ever called Thanos a Machine. -_-

The rings he has are capable of destroying whole planets,and the amount he has and create is more then enough to destroy

Thanos completely,meaning all his molecules dissipated into dust.He can create rings on the fly:

(Check out his robotic hand in the first 2 scans as compared to that last few. Even the way the hand looks is different. The page where you see him finally use the rings, he blasts with that hand and then afterwards the rings are clearly visible and bright yellow after that)

Thanos's speed is no where near that of Cyborg Superman's,neither is his reaction time.

Henshaw doesn't have a single body...but can be in more than one:

Geneti-loc automatically turns off powers of other characters:

There is more....And depending on where the battle takes place,this could be over really quick.

"

Okay first off Fantasma is a little b!tch. You saying I have no logical sense means you are a b!tch as well. Secondly oh my god they destroy planets. Go and kill your self now. Thats the worst damn defense ever. You think a blast that can destroy a planet with make thanos move? Chances are he's gonna laugh at him jump out the comic then laugh at you. That was a complete waste of time.

Since you wanna try and make me look dumb and failed I shall return the favor.

Clearly in those pics it not much. Thanos won't get hurt by those rings. If they were so strong then everytime a GL shows up they would automatically win the battle for the team. But they don't so don't try and make it more then it is.

Secondly read one thanos comic. I begging you read one of his damn comics. Its nearly impossible to hurt thanos. You won't hurt thanos will a silly as ring.

Speed yeah that be a bit of a problem. Chances are he won't be using it that much. Why try and use speed when you have a ring??

Reaction time. Thanos is pretty damn smart. I wish you could see how smart he is.

You said he can make more of him selves. Your point? Will they be fighting with some technology? I don't even think they mentioned this.

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#44  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Wow,Zee Crusher is the most illogical,rude,and utter dumbass the vine has when there is a character he likes in a battle thread,losing.You deserve to be on the Poo Poo list without a second thought.

Reaction time has nothing to do with Intelligence.Thank you,thats all.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#45  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

While I agree 100%, there's no need to call people names.
Post Edited:2008-06-02 00:24:24

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#46  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Buckshot says:

"While I agree 100%, there's no need to call people names.
Post Edited:2008-06-02 00:24:24"

I apologize man.Dude is trippin though.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By zee crusher

Akira Overdrive says:

"Wow,Zee Crusher is the most illogical,rude,and utter dumbass the vine has when there is a character he likes in a battle thread,losing.You deserve to be on the Poo Poo list without a second thought.Reaction time has nothing to do with Intelligence.Thank you,thats all."

I like Thanos yes. But the fact some one doesn't know about Thanos then thinks the other guys gonna win of course I'm gonna debate. As for me being on the poo poo list cause you think I'm illogical then you might as well be there to. Rude at times I am. Dumbass you can be on the list for that to.

Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

zee crusher says:

"Akira Overdrive says:
"Wow,Zee Crusher is the most illogical,rude,and utter dumbass the vine has when there is a character he likes in a battle thread,losing.You deserve to be on the Poo Poo list without a second thought.Reaction time has nothing to do with Intelligence.Thank you,thats all."

I like Thanos yes. But the fact some one doesn't know about Thanos then thinks the other guys gonna win of course I'm gonna debate. As for me being on the poo poo list cause you think I'm illogical then you might as well be there to. Rude at times I am. Dumbass you can be on the list for that to."

By your statements, you are the only one who knows a thing of Thanos, since he is such an obscure character, I guess no one has had the chance to read upon him or his abilities. Thank you for enlightening us in the character and giving us your wonderful perspective on why he would be victorious, he has the power cosmic and he'll blast him away.
Post Edited:2008-06-02 00:53:36

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By never give up

bump.

Avatar image for the_man_of_tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If CS has his 5 power rings and there is no prep, I would take CS for the slight majority.