I suppose the title is pretty straight forward, this is a no holds bar, in character, anything goes between 2 of the baddess of the bad in marvel.
On one side the insane, self-proclaimed, god Genis Vell.
On the other side the badass mad titan.
Lets play out an actual What If scenario from comics, at one point when Genis goes insane he goes around throwing threats to the galactic council, and one of the statement he makes is, call even Thanos himself if you want nothing changes.
So what if, Thanos actually decided to interfere, who would win a massive showdown between the mad god Genis or mad titan Thanos.
- Version in use: Thanos Imperative version of Thanos, Captain Marvel volume 4 (Mad God Saga) version of Genis before he turns good.
- Weapons: standard weapon for both, no infinity gauntlet or any of those for Thanos, and no Entrophy amped gun for Genis.
- Location: On alternate Earth that has no survivals. So think Earth with no one in it.
- Morals On.
- Starting Distance: 5 meter away from each other.
- Mode of Victory: Death , Submission, Knock Out.
- Things disallowed: Battle Field Removal and no time travel from either character.
Who wins, and most importantly why.