#1 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

So who do you think will win? I mean, this is Thanos with the guntlet and this is the black star dragon who can wish for anything without limits

#2 Posted by King Saturn (224189 posts) - - Show Bio
Thanos aint losing with the Infinity Gauntlet
#3 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

I didnt like that arc :(

#4 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Thanos aint losing with the Infinity Gauntlet"
The dragon is a universal entity. It destroys a world from one wish, since the planet is more like a sacrafice to his power than anything else. But I'm guessing the dragon is stronger than thanos even with the guntlet. Because the dragon is a god. An old god
#5 Posted by King Saturn (224189 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Thanos aint losing with the Infinity Gauntlet"
The dragon is a universal entity. It destroys a world from one wish, since the planet is more like a sacrafice to his power than anything else. But I'm guessing the dragon is stronger than thanos even with the guntlet. Because the dragon is a god. An old god
"
The Dragon is Stronger than Thanos without the Infinity Gauntlet... the Only way the Black Star Dragon can win here is if they dont fight in the Marvel Universe...
#6 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

The dragon will probbebly eat Thanos for dinner. You seen the size of that thing? And please, the guntlet is a universal item, and so is the dragon. To keep saying that THanos will beat the dragon because of the guntlet is plain bais.

#7 Posted by King Saturn (224189 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"The dragon will probbebly eat Thanos for dinner. You seen the size of that thing? And please, the guntlet is a universal item, and so is the dragon. To keep saying that THanos will beat the dragon because of the guntlet is plain bais.
"
Thanos was basically like the Living Tribunal power level with the Infinity Gaunlet... its not bias... just fact
#8 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos.CURBSTOMP.

#9 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"Then how do you know how weak the dragon is compared to the others?
"
You don't have to know that to know Thanos wins this easily.
#10 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Then how do you know the dragon is weak compared to Thanos? I mean, the normal shenron could raise an infinite amount of people back from the dead. Could restore a planet back from nothing. And thats just the normal shenron. How strong is the black dragon?

#11 Edited by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"Then how do you know the dragon is weak compared to Thanos? I mean, the normal shenron could raise an infinite amount of people back from the dead. Could restore a planet back from nothing. And thats just the normal shenron. How strong is the black dragon?
"
Thanos with the Inifinity Gauntlet can do anything he wants.He could basically make Shenron no exist.
#12 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Hedatary said:
"Then how do you know the dragon is weak compared to Thanos? I mean, the normal shenron could raise an infinite amount of people back from the dead. Could restore a planet back from nothing. And thats just the normal shenron. How strong is the black dragon?
"
Thanos with the Inifinity Gauntlet can do anything he wants.He could basically make Shenron no exist."
But so can the black dragon.
#13 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea, i thought so

#15 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"Yea, i thought so
"
You thought what.You didn't win...
#16 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

I know, all i meant was that i countered against your fact with mine.

#17 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"I know, all i meant was that i countered against your fact with mine.
"
Either way if BSD and Thanos can both knock each other out of existance assuming they don't take that route..BSD losses.
#18 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Hedatary said:
"
Either way if BSD and Thanos can both knock each other out of existance assuming they don't take that route..BSD losses."
LIES
#19 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

And what makes you so sure that BSD loses so bad? I know what Thanos could do and i can tell the strength difference is defenatly close. Maybe a little less then the dragon. But what i do know is that the BSD will not lose. And to make BSD out of existence is impossible because the dragon is part of the universe.

#20 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"And what makes you so sure that BSD loses so bad? I know what Thanos could do and i can tell the strength difference is defenatly close. Maybe a little less then the dragon. But what i do know is that the BSD will not lose. And to make BSD out of existence is impossible because the dragon is part of the universe.

"
You have to be kidding me....what part of do anything he wants don't you understand.Thanos with the Gauntlet has unlimited strength.All the most powerful Cosmic beings possible shot there most powerful beams off at him at once...and he didn't budge.Thanos can alter reality.The reality gem has unlimited reality altering power.He could make the Dragon not be part of the universe and them obliterate him.
#21 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
BatgirlBabs said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Hedatary said:
"
Either way if BSD and Thanos can both knock each other out of existance assuming they don't take that route..BSD losses."
LIES
"
Truth.
#22 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
.He could make the Dragon not be part of the universe and them obliterate him."

Your contridicting your self on that part. And the dragon could do the same. He could wish himself an unlimited strength as well. And thats not adding the amount of weight the dragon carries. How much does a whale carry? The biggest whale is around 40 tonnes. How much do you think a normal shenron weighs? Especially sinces it's body practically goes forever. And the black dragon is three times, four times bigger than the normal shenron.

#23 Edited by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"Vance Astro said:
.He could make the Dragon not be part of the universe and them obliterate him."

Your contridicting your self on that part. And the dragon could do the same. He could wish himself an unlimited strength as well. And thats not adding the amount of weight the dragon carries. How much does a whale carry? The biggest whale is around 40 tonnes. How much do you think a normal shenron weighs? Especially sinces it's body practically goes forever. And the black dragon is three times, four times bigger than the normal shenron.

"
It doesn't matter how big Shenron is..Thanos could rip him in half...and I never contradicted myself.
#24 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Just imagine shenron rushing at you with that much of tonnes coming at you. And a punch from a UFC fighter could release a couple of tonnes of force. How much do you think the normal shenron could release? No, forget that, how much do you think the black dragon could release with that amount of force? And what you say now is meaningless because it doesn't bring up anything....

lol infact, this whole thread is useless because none of us are going to conciede to the other.

#25 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio

#26 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30177 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos. Curbstomp.

#27 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Hellloooo! The black dragon can wish for anything it wants?! ANYTHING

#28 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30177 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"Hellloooo! The black dragon can wish for anything it wants?! ANYTHING
"

The Black Star Dragon still has to have people wish on the Black Star Dragonballs. Even though he's more powerful than Shenlong, he's still bound by the same rules.
#29 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
Warsman said:
"Hedatary said:
"

The Black Star Dragon still has to have people wish on the Black Star Dragonballs. Even though he's more powerful than Shenlong, he's still bound by the same rules."
True but thats not what we are talking about now is it? This is a battle thread. A battle between the Black Dragon against Thanos with the Guntlet.
#30 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30177 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"Warsman said:
"Hedatary said:
"

The Black Star Dragon still has to have people wish on the Black Star Dragonballs. Even though he's more powerful than Shenlong, he's still bound by the same rules."
True but thats not what we are talking about now is it? This is a battle thread. A battle between the Black Dragon against Thanos with the Guntlet.
"

You're talking about him wishing for anything he wants, but he can't because he's just like Shenlong.

Thanos wins.
#31 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

This is rediculious. Thats like saying Superman vs Goku threads shouldn't even be there because they will never meet because of the universe difference. But there are threads like that. So your statement goes down the drain.

#32 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30177 posts) - - Show Bio

Like your statements are better?

#33 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Better than yours anyway.

#34 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30177 posts) - - Show Bio

Fine. Believe what you want.

#35 Posted by Strange Doctor (157 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"Just imagine shenron rushing at you with that much of tonnes coming at you. And a punch from a UFC fighter could release a couple of tonnes of force. How much do you think the normal shenron could release? No, forget that, how much do you think the black dragon could release with that amount of force? And what you say now is meaningless because it doesn't bring up anything....

lol infact, this whole thread is useless because none of us are going to conciede to the other.

"
I doubt Thanos or BSD are going to use physical force when they are both almost omnipotent.
#36 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio

Brett Favre wins.

#37 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Brett Favre wins."
Donnie Osmond
#38 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

The difference between the 2 is Black Dragon wishes for what he wants, wishes that means hes wishing to someone higher than him and asking him for what he wants that itself means hes not omnipotent, Thanos would be like the person that Black Dragon is wishing to he is omnipotent with the IG. You talk about the dragon destrying planets and creating life Thanos can do that with out the IG. With the IG he can destroy universes with thoughts he doesn't have to say nothing.