• 58 results
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn

Can Black Adam and Martian Manhunter defeat Thanos in a 2 vs 1 with no prep time ?

Scorched

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Scorched

Yes

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
Damn... I forgot I even made this thread

lol
Avatar image for secret_turchin_man
Secret Turchin Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Thanos can win this, he is a bad mamajama. I dont care if Drax killed him I think that was terrible writing.

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By geraldthesloth

thanos

Scorched

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Scorched

Yeah actually I think Thanos would win

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
I think The Mad Titan has a shot here too...
Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

a shot of doing what?

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Andferne

Black Adam and the mean green Martian all the way.

Avatar image for secret_turchin_man
Secret Turchin Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the human Juggernaut said:
"a shot of doing what?"
Kicking ass.
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By lordraiden
King Saturn said:
"

Can Black Adam and Martian Manhunter defeat Thanos in a 2 vs 1 with no prep time ?

"

They can, but I don't think they will!
Scorched

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Scorched

Thanos wins
even though he is overrated he is still powerful enough to take on these 2 even though it would be a hell of a fight

i could be wrong though

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By King_Saturn
the human Juggernaut said:
"a shot of doing what?"
Of Possibly Winning This Fight...
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By King_Saturn
LOL

The way Black Adam was owning Lord Marvel in JSA 23... I may have to take back Thanos having a shot here

lmfao
Avatar image for the_man_of_tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Black adam can solo. Good fight though.

Jx4gz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Jx4gz
@The Man of Tomorrow said:
" I think Black adam can solo. Good fight though. "
agreed
Avatar image for rage_of_olympus
Rage.Of.Olympus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Rage.Of.Olympus

Black Adam isn't soloing.

Dude's like Odin, haven't been able to put him down. This team wouldn't be able to win. Shit, he was holding his own against Tyrant, and Tyrant, decimated a team of Silver Surfer, Beta Ray Bill, Gladiator etc.  

Their only hope would be Martian Manhunter's telepathy, and even that is worth squat. Thanos was mind raping Galactus to an extent during one of their encounters.

Thanos wins this fight. 

Jx4gz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Jx4gz

Black Adam solos
Thanos is physcially outmatched
Martian could probably solo as well

Rage.Of.Olympus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Rage.Of.Olympus

How is he physically outmatched?

His feats put him beyond either in terms of physical prowess. This guy has knocked Galactus on his ass, and beat Silver Surfer to the edge of death in 9 hits, and his more durable than either members of the Team (Flying through exploding Stars, shrugging off being in a black hole etc.)

Jx4gz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Jx4gz

The guy knocked Galactus on his ass with energy attacks, Galactus has been busted up by Beta Ray Bill so that isnt all to impressive

Black Adam is stronger then Superman is and Superman has greater strenght feats then Thanos

Lets look at Thanos awesome durability

No Caption Provided
Rage.Of.Olympus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Rage.Of.Olympus
@Jx4gz said:
" The guy knocked Galactus on his ass with energy attacks, Galactus has been busted up by Beta Ray Bill so that isnt all to impressive

Black Adam is stronger then Superman is and Superman has greater strenght feats then Thanos

No Caption Provided
"
 Beta Ray BIll cracked a Galactus that needed to feed armor. That's a ridiculously impressive feat for Beta Ray Bill and still vastly impressive. Beta Ray Bil is ridiculously powerful. Galactus' power, has taken an attack capable of wiping out a Solar System without any problem.....

So what if he has better strength lifting feats? Superman has better strength lifting feats than Galactus or Black Adam as well. Apparently that doesn't seem to matter to you. As a matter of fact, I'm pretty sure you tried to use this same point against me in another thread.

Silver Surfer has more lifting feats, and he got beaten to death in a handful of hits. When he fought Drax before his ressurection upgrades, the force of his punch, destroyed a planet and a moon. Show me feats from Black Adam to top those?

Gamora, was trained by Thanos to ridiculous levels of martial art prowess. Thanos has tanked attacks from Odin and Tyrant unharmed. The power of Team 2 combined, can't even match that output. 

Besides every character has low showings. Remember the time Superman took an exploding Gas Station to the face?
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By czarny_samael666

Thanos pretty easily...

Jx4gz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Jx4gz
@czarny_samael said:
" Thanos pretty easily... "

No Caption Provided
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By czarny_samael666
@czarny_samael said:
CAPiTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By CAPiTA
@czarny_samael said:
" @czarny_samael said:
"
Orcid11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Orcid11

Thanos
Jx4gz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Jx4gz
@Rage.Of.Olympus said:
" @Jx4gz said:
" The guy knocked Galactus on his ass with energy attacks, Galactus has been busted up by Beta Ray Bill so that isnt all to impressive

No Caption Provided
"
 Beta Ray BIll cracked a Galactus that needed to feed armor. That's a ridiculously impressive feat for Beta Ray Bill and still vastly impressive. Beta Ray Bil is ridiculously powerful. Galactus' power, has taken an attack capable of wiping out a Solar System without any problem.....  So what if he has better strength lifting feats? Superman has better strength lifting feats than Galactus or Black Adam as well. Apparently that doesn't seem to matter to you. As a matter of fact, I'm pretty sure you tried to use this same point against me in another thread.  Silver Surfer has more lifting feats, and he got beaten to death in a handful of hits. When he fought Drax before his ressurection upgrades, the force of his punch, destroyed a planet and a moon. Show me feats from Black Adam to top those?Gamora, was trained by Thanos to ridiculous levels of martial art prowess. Thanos has tanked attacks from Odin and Tyrant unharmed. The power of Team 2 combined, can't even match that output.   Besides every character has low showings. Remember the time Superman took an exploding Gas Station to the face? "
/Facepalm
2 things. Adam has physically out muscled Superman both pre crisis and post crisis.  Adam has been referred to as the strongest meta human on Earth post crisis by the JSA and people stated that Superman was close to Adams level, meaning Adam is stronger then Superman is.  Beta Ray Bill is ridiculously powerful, I never said he wasnt. Hes just not on Adams level.  The only point I made was that Thanos doesnt have any feats to put himself on Supermans level of physical strenght, and considering Adam has proven himself to be stronger then Superman is, Thanos isnt on his level either.  
When we discussed Thor's strenght comparison to CM, The fact that CM has beaten Superman in a fist fight was enough to put him over Thor.
Basically, Adam has fought and defeated beings stronger then Thanos, Thanos has never fought or beaten anyone as physically power as Adam is
Get it now? You can argue that he has taken shots from Odin and Tyrant, problem is both of them use energy based attacks. Not physical power.  And like you said on the other thread. Odin wasnt even trying against Thanos. you act like Odin used his best attacks on Thanos. and when he fought Tyrant he was under a massive power amp by one of Tyrants orbs, and it was a depowered Tyrant.
Silver Surfer doesnt have any lifting feats either. Hes even been knocked on his ass by Iron Man before. I don't know why you would bring in Surfer. 
Gamora being a martial artist doesnt change the fact that she only has class 5 strenght, if characters like Adam or Martian hit Thanos, his ass is going to feel it.

As far as your last comment, The Superman/Batman series isnt even canon, and when that happened Superman was being chased by a Doomsday clone made of kryptonite ...
CAPiTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By CAPiTA
@Jx4gz said:
Silver Surfer doesnt have any lifting feats either. Hes even been knocked on his ass by Iron Man before. I don't know why you would bring in Surfer.
and therein lies the problem. Surfer diving into a sun and in the middle of supernovas without even flinching, then gets knocked on his ass by Iron Man and Namor and put in an armbar by Black Panther. i blame the writers who don't know anything about the character.
Jx4gz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Jx4gz
@CAPiTA said:
" @Jx4gz said:
and therein lies the problem. Surfer diving into a sun and in the middle of supernovas without even flinching, then gets knocked on his ass by Iron Man and Namor and put in an armbar by Black Panther. i blame the writers who don't know anything about the character. "
Or, like alot of cosmic characters, he could just be more resilient to energy based attacks vs blunt force trauma 
CAPiTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By CAPiTA
@Jx4gz said:
" @CAPiTA said:
" @Jx4gz said:
and therein lies the problem. Surfer diving into a sun and in the middle of supernovas without even flinching, then gets knocked on his ass by Iron Man and Namor and put in an armbar by Black Panther. i blame the writers who don't know anything about the character. "
Or, like alot of cosmic characters, he could just be more resilient to energy based attacks vs blunt force trauma  "
well he did take a pimp smack from Galactus and stood up with a minor headache. i'd say that's a somewhat impressive blunt force trauma feat.
Jx4gz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Jx4gz
@CAPiTA said:
" @Jx4gz said:
" @CAPiTA said:
" @Jx4gz said:
Or, like alot of cosmic characters, he could just be more resilient to energy based attacks vs blunt force trauma  "
well he did take a pimp smack from Galactus and stood up with a minor headache. i'd say that's a somewhat impressive blunt force trauma feat. "
Yeah but to be fair that probably wasnt a very strong hit, Galactus smashed Surfer into a building but it didnt even cause the wall to break.
CAPiTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By CAPiTA
@Jx4gz said:
" @CAPiTA said:
" @Jx4gz said:
" @CAPiTA said:
" @Jx4gz said:
well he did take a pimp smack from Galactus and stood up with a minor headache. i'd say that's a somewhat impressive blunt force trauma feat. "
Yeah but to be fair that probably wasnt a very strong hit, Galactus smashed Surfer into a building but it didnt even cause the wall to break. "
fair enough. though we don't know exactly how durable that wall really was.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By czarny_samael666
@CAPiTA said:

" @Jx4gz said:

Things with IM,BP and Namor is PIS because none of them can fight as fast as Surfer. Superman,Thor,Gladiator and many others in Marvel and DC lose to guys who aren't in their league of speed or strength. Gladiator destroyed a planet with his hands and take shots from Thor,but he loosed to Gambit. Thor is equal in strength to Hercules (they were once try to figure who is just stronger - very old comics),he can trow Midgard Serpent with ease,but he often had problems with guys like Hulk. Maybe they hold back, but for me it is just PIS,because if they really need they use all of their strength or speed (like against Glads,Thor,Herc,Thanos,Drax,Surfer,Tyrant or when they must lift Earth,destroyed a star or planet with their hands) - they use it.
In the end look at Thanos. This guy take blows from old Drax who always do whatever he can against Thanos. And old Drax can destroy a star or planet with his strength. He can take blows from Odin the same one blow KO-ed Surfer and Odin had a real problems with Titan (prove of that - he was ready to destroy walls and buildnigs his beloved Asgard to defeat Thanos). That is why I belive that Odin was using everything what he had, but it was still not enough to curbstomp or KO Titan with one of his powerfull shots. Thanos is probably close to Skyfathers and I don't think that guys like old Surfer,Superman,Black Adam,Morg (without WoL),Gladiator or Martian are powerfull enough to copy Odin's/Tyrant's blows.
Jx4gz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Jx4gz

Old Drax got his ass beat by Adam Warlock who isnt even class 100, Odin and Tyrant use energy attacks, and Thanos was under a massive power amp when he fought Tyrant

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By King_Saturn
and what do we have here ?
Jx4gz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Jx4gz
@King Saturn said:

" and what do we have here ? "

Me and a couple of trolls [who will remain anonymous]
CAPiTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By CAPiTA
@Jx4gz said:
" Old Drax got his ass beat by Adam Warlock who isnt even class 100, Odin and Tyrant use energy attacks, and Thanos was under a massive power amp when he fought Tyrant "
i'll agree with the Tyrant feat, but Tyrant is immensely powerful in his own right, even depowered, so using that as a comparison doesn't really count. Tyrant could solo the team himself quite easily so, yeah, Thanos would need that power-up.

Drax isn't too strong, but the guy was created to kill Thanos, so that explains how he did so. he's Thanos' kryptonite... plus it was bad writing any way you look at it, coming from behind without Thanos noticing... wtf.
Jx4gz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Jx4gz
@CAPiTA said:
" @Jx4gz said:
" Old Drax got his ass beat by Adam Warlock who isnt even class 100, Odin and Tyrant use energy attacks, and Thanos was under a massive power amp when he fought Tyrant "
i'll agree with the Tyrant feat, but Tyrant is immensely powerful in his own right, even depowered, so using that as a comparison doesn't really count. Tyrant could solo the team himself quite easily so, yeah, Thanos would need that power-up. Drax isn't too strong, but the guy was created to kill Thanos, so that explains how he did so. he's Thanos' kryptonite... plus it was bad writing any way you look at it, coming from behind without Thanos noticing... wtf. "
I know, I was just referring to Czarny Douche Bags post, that Old Drax wasnt all that powerful.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By czarny_samael666
@CAPiTA said:
" @Jx4gz said:
i'll agree with the Tyrant feat, but Tyrant is immensely powerful in his own right, even depowered, so using that as a comparison doesn't really count. Tyrant could solo the team himself quite easily so, yeah, Thanos would need that power-up. Drax isn't too strong, but the guy was created to kill Thanos, so that explains how he did so. he's Thanos' kryptonite... plus it was bad writing any way you look at it, coming from behind without Thanos noticing... wtf. "
I wasn't talking about current Drax who really isn't stronger than Thing. I was talking about guy who had really big feats.
Ziro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Ziro

In an encounter without any preperation time? I think Black Adam and Manhunter have an excellent chance.
CAPiTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By CAPiTA
@Jx4gz said:

" @CAPiTA said:

" @Jx4gz said:
I know, I was just referring to Czarny Douche Bags post, that Old Drax wasnt all that powerful. "
lol.

@czarny_samael said:

" @CAPiTA said:

" @Jx4gz said:
I wasn't talking about current Drax who really isn't stronger than Thing. I was talking about guy who had really big feats. "

early Drax was pimp smacked by Surfer.

either way, Drax doesn't really hold much importance in this discussion, as him beating Thanos was what he was created for, but he's not an overly strong character in general.
zachyhavik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By zachyhavik
@Andferne said:
"Black Adam and the mean green Martian all the way. "

Agreed
BillyBonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By BillyBonzo

black adam isnt going to solo thanos  
martian manhunter aint either but together at the same time without prep they stand a good chance, but then again I really cant see thanos losing 

Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Klandicar

Thanos stomps this hard.  We've seen him take the biggest hits from Enraged Thor and just smile and stand right back up.  You aren't going to pound him (Black Adam).  And Martian Manhunter isn't outsmarting Thanos because Thanos is the better tactician.   The fact that Thanos had the Universe at his mercy multiple times is evidence that he is beyond genius.

And Surfer craps his pants when Thanos is in the same comic book with him.  It is obvious who is bigger and better.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ivan_jimenez86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Given the vas and mismatched power levels between DC and Marvel's characters, I would wager both Martian Manhunter and Black Adam will take down Thanos after a bloodied, bruised match. Black Adam and Martian Manhunter will begin pummeling Thanos, of which he will fight back with his physical feats to not much avail. Martian will strike using his very impressive telepathic abilities and so will Thanos. They are considered equal in psionic feats, but Martian and Black Adam will engage in more brutal physical combats with the Titans, who begins to show signs of exhaustion like Martian Manhunter. Black Adam tries a lightening bolt which Thanos counters with his cosmic energy blast. Then you hear Black Adam and Martian Manhunter speedblitzing Thanos to space and continues to decimate him with their punches, kicks, telepathic blasts countering Thanos psionic blasts, Black Adam's lightening countering Thanos' cosmic blasts, and finishes Thanos with a combine psychic-physical thunderbolt overpowering Thanos amazing durability and taking the Titans down after he cosmic blast takes down Martian Manhunter too.

phillip33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ivan_jimenez86: can Either of the team members even planet bust? Show me if they can. They’ve never done it, but even if they have you would need far far more than just planetary feats do even damage thanos. Thanos curbstomps

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
ProteusXManRxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Thanos pimp smacks 2 times.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points