• 79 results
#1 Posted by RocketStark (108 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Random encounter
Round 2: 2 days prep time

DISCUSS!!!!!

#2 Posted by The_Flash_Too_Fast (278 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman and Zoom with ease. Batman with prep is unstoppable.

#3 Edited by DigitalShooter9 (1648 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom could solo both rounds....

Adding batman with prep time just makes it worse.....

#4 Posted by Dre_Savage (930 posts) - - Show Bio

Umm, hasn't Thanos negated the Surfer's ridiculous speed feats and beaten him? I'm not saying Zoom isn't potentially faster, but is there anything he could do to Thanos? Can't Thanos dimension dump him or use some sort of magic or matter manipulation? I always thought Zoom was on the same level as JL members, Supes, MMH, Flash, etc. Thanos competed with people like Odin, Tyrant, etc.

Oh, and with prep, Bats is leagues below Thanos to my knowledge. It's like an elementary school substitute teacher vs Einstein, intellectually wise.

#5 Posted by loplopool (495 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow a batman with prep wins and zoom speedblitz people really do not know how to make other points for all your information thanos is better at prep than batman and personally he could take out zoom in my eyes pretty easily espcially with prep

#6 Posted by CheeseSticks (2479 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos is 1000 times better than Batman with prep. Tell me when Batman solo the whole universe.

#7 Posted by DigitalShooter9 (1648 posts) - - Show Bio

@digitalshooter9 said:

@the_flash_too_fast said:

Thanos is 1000 times better than Batman with prep. Tell me when Batman solo the whole universe.

I never said they win because of batman's prep time.....

My argument was that Zoom would solo both rounds, and batman with prep isn't necessarily a non factor, especially when he is sided with Zoom.....

You are saying that Thanos is 1000 times better than batman with prep.. Of course i agree with Thanos being better, but he didn't solo the whole universe, IIRC with the IG he destroyed half of it or something along those lines (I may be wrong though)

Umm, hasn't Thanos negated the Surfer's ridiculous speed feats and beaten him? I'm not saying Zoom isn't potentially faster, but is there anything he could do to Thanos? Can't Thanos dimension dump him or use some sort of magic or matter manipulation? I always thought Zoom was on the same level as JL members, Supes, MMH, Flash, etc. Thanos competed with people like Odin, Tyrant, etc.

Oh, and with prep, Bats is leagues below Thanos to my knowledge. It's like an elementary school substitute teacher vs Einstein, intellectually wise.

The thing is Zoom is quite the opposite of speed..... I don't know how clear that is, but technically, Zoom is far different than Silver Surfer when you compare their speed blitzing abilities... Zoom basically slows down time relatively to his advantage... Instead of moving fast, he slows down others in a way they can't even comprehend what is going on unless they are Flash level speedsters... He can make SS look like he is in slow mo, and he could also do the same to Thanos....

What prep feats does Thanos have against anyone like Zoom really?

#8 Posted by Dre_Savage (930 posts) - - Show Bio

Digital, is that considered using the Speed Force when he does that bro?

#9 Posted by Iragexcudder (4910 posts) - - Show Bio

Ugh.

#10 Posted by dorukesin (6030 posts) - - Show Bio

thanos is just a statue

#11 Posted by loplopool (495 posts) - - Show Bio

This is whyi hate all battles with zoom and flash in, if you wanna say thanos cant touch him which is highly unlikely zoom has 0 ways to put thanos down

#12 Posted by DigitalShooter9 (1648 posts) - - Show Bio

Digital, is that considered using the Speed Force when he does that bro?

Not sure really, it is a weird concept..... It's more about the relativity of time rather than speed, but somehow they are related if I am not wrong....

It's like basically, 1 second for me feels like a million seconds for you.

If it takes Thanos half a second to punch zoom in the face, Zoom would have about a day to react to it coming at him....

Again, these are all stipulations, just trying to make sure you understand the concept.

#13 Posted by eternityx (2778 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1 - Team

Round 2 - Thanos

#14 Posted by Experio (16065 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Zoom and Batman

Round 2: Thanos

#15 Posted by Z3RO180 (6558 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok I can how small a chance Zoom has but batman ? Freaking really I don't care how much time he has he can not defeat thanos.

#16 Posted by reaverlation (15931 posts) - - Show Bio

Staying away from this battle

#17 Posted by The_Flash_Too_Fast (278 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by Shawnbaby (10789 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman is a non factor.

Zoom is all that matters.

#19 Posted by CheeseSticks (2479 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by Jayc1324 (12299 posts) - - Show Bio

Random encounter I'm giving it to the team but I don't know with prep. Tempted to give it to team because of batmans prep but I heard thanos is better at prep than batman. Could someone explain?

#21 Posted by The_Flash_Too_Fast (278 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by Frozen (13404 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom (Zolomon) solos both rounds.

#23 Edited by Wolverine08 (42409 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman is a non factor.

Zoom is all that matters.

#24 Edited by CheeseSticks (2479 posts) - - Show Bio

@cheesesticks:

Another Thanos fanboy?

How so? I said that you are delusional if you think that Batman can solo his universe with prep. Thanos has nothing to do with your statement.

#25 Posted by Albertphytagoras (1842 posts) - - Show Bio

First round: Thanos.

Second round: Team.

#27 Posted by MonsterStomp (18091 posts) - - Show Bio

First round goes to the team, second round goes to Thanos.

#28 Posted by DarkRaiden (7312 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos stomps. Zoom loses to and gets hit by the likes of Supes, WW, a girl with a stick...etc. He's not all that fast. He has the potential too but....doesn't matter as he can't hurt Thanos and Thanos can just use omnidirectional blasts, forcefields, or TP.

#29 Posted by jashro44 (21890 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos stomps. Zoom loses to and gets hit by the likes of Supes, WW, a girl with a stick...etc. He's not all that fast. He has the potential too but....doesn't matter as he can't hurt Thanos and Thanos can just use omnidirectional blasts, forcefields, or TP.

When did zoom get tagged by superman? Zoom was toying with wonder woman, trying to make wonder woman a better hero which isn't something he would do with thanos since he is a villain. I don't k now anything about the girl with the stick.

#30 Edited by reaverlation (15931 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: yet Thanos has been tagged by Thor,Hulk,Spider-Man,and Wolverine

#31 Posted by reaverlation (15931 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: He's talking about Liberty bell.She randomly obtained her super speed and tagged Zoom who slowed himself down to street level speed

#32 Posted by DarkRaiden (7312 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@darkraiden said:

When did zoom get tagged by superman? Zoom was toying with wonder woman, trying to make wonder woman a better hero which isn't something he would do with thanos since he is a villain. I don't k now anything about the girl with the stick.

Could be Professor Zoom since all I can tell is that it's a yellow blur.

And the girl with a stick...Liberty Bell I wanna say?

Also Zoom wouldn't know Thanos is a villain and still couldn't hurt him.

#33 Posted by jashro44 (21890 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: He's talking about Liberty bell.She randomly obtained her super speed and tagged Zoom who slowed himself down to street level speed

Thanks.

@jashro44 said:

@darkraiden said:

First scan is professor Zoom and the context of liberty bell has been addressed.

#34 Posted by DarkRaiden (7312 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: yet Thanos has been tagged by Thor,Hulk,Spider-Man,and Wolverine

And he's tagged FTL Surfer and Fallen One. Never said he would dance around Zoom, but that he can hit him. So your point proves nothing.

#35 Posted by DarkRaiden (7312 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@reaverlation said:

Thanks.

@darkraiden said:

@jashro44 said:

@darkraiden said:

First scan is professor Zoom and the context of liberty bell has been addressed.

He was hit. 'Slowing down' doesn't mean much considering if he had true reaction times/speed he wouldn't of gotten hit (also not sure he was actually "street level" speed). He was still tagged by WW and GL and doesn't move much faster than Surfer or Fallen One.

#36 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (5646 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos.

#37 Edited by reaverlation (15931 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: yet both of those characters didn't display speed when fighting Thanos.Zoom is in a completely different realm in speed compared to Thanos especially when he's been tagged by characters hilariously nowhere near Zoom's speed

#38 Posted by jashro44 (21890 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: I don't really know the context but honestly based on your original post neither do you. Regardless its just a low showing even if there is no context (which there is by the sounds of it). He's speed blitzed wonder woman and punched her across the world and moved as a blur to an amped flash.

He got tagged by Hal after blitzing and stomping wonder and superman, and I all ready told you he was trying to make wonder woman a better hero and wasn't even trying to beat her.

#39 Posted by DarkRaiden (7312 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: yet both of those characters didn't display speed when fighting Thanos.Zoom is in a completely different realm in speed compared to Thanos especially when he's been tagged by characters hilariously nowhere near Zoom's speed

You're not understanding. It doesn't matter if HE get's tagged, only that he can tag fast people. And he's tagged Surfer and Fallen One. Fallen One was specifically blitzing him and he's dodged Surfer's million+FTL blitz before.

@jashro44 said:

@darkraiden: I don't really know the context but honestly based on your original post neither do you. Regardless its just a low showing even if there is no context (which there is by the sounds of it). He's speed blitzed wonder woman and punched her across the world and moved as a blur to an amped flash.

He got tagged by Hal after blitzing and stomping wonder and superman, and I all ready told you he was trying to make wonder woman a better hero and wasn't even trying to beat her.

I know. It's an excuse. Making someone a better Hero honestly doesn't include getting hit at all. That's a weak excuse at best, for why he was hit. It still doesn't matter since omnidirectional blasts and TP>Zoom.

#40 Edited by Auction_Sniper (1254 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by jashro44 (21890 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: Its not an excuse its his character. He doesn't try to defeat heroes because he wants to make them better.

#42 Posted by reaverlation (15931 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: You don't understand. Neither Fallen One or Surfer displayed speed against Thanos that show to be anywhere close to Zoom's speed.Zoom would be invisible to Thanos at the speed Zoom goes

#43 Posted by Cooldes (4105 posts) - - Show Bio

This is NOT funny. they literally can NOT hurt thanos whatoever nomatter what they do..

#44 Posted by DarkRaiden (7312 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: You don't understand. Neither Fallen One or Surfer displayed speed against Thanos that show to be anywhere close to Zoom's speed.Zoom would be invisible to Thanos at the speed Zoom goes

They did. Surfer displayed millionx FTL speed and still failed. Zoom hasn't.

#45 Posted by reaverlation (15931 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: Thanos never reacted to Surfer going FTL.Zoom,holding back,is too fast for a bloodlusted Wally West,someone faster than either Thanos,Surfer,and Fallen One

#46 Edited by The_Flash_Too_Fast (278 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by mikep12 (4142 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Thanos have ftl reaction speed? Also what's all this Thanos tagged surfer so he tags Zoom stuff. Sounds kind of dumb when you think about it. That's like saying Bullets or crooks, or anyone who tags Superman must be able to also tag Flash or Surfer or any relatively fast character. Just cause you tag someone with super speed doesn't mean you can react to some one else especially if speed was never utilized in the battle. This is just for people who bring out the scan of Thanos avoiding surfer who had actually missed.

#48 Posted by DarkRaiden (7312 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: Thanos never reacted to Surfer going FTL.Zoom,holding back,is too fast for a bloodlusted Wally West,someone faster than either Thanos,Surfer,and Fallen One

He did. during the Infinity Gauntlet story.

#49 Posted by reaverlation (15931 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: I know what you're talking about and no he didn't.

#50 Posted by Super_Buck (1591 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos would be too much I think.