Thanos

SunDeep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Thanos

Even without the Infinity Gauntlet? I think this should be a good, close fight, especially given that Atrocitus is basically a far stronger, far more powerful version of Drax, and that Thanos' own rage and hatred would provide extra fuel for Atrocitus' RL ring.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4  Edited By Claymore1998

@sundeep:

Why would we even consider the possibility for the Infinity Gauntlet, it's not something that belongs to Thanos anyways.

And yes I think Thanos would still win, quite handily at that. I don’t necessarily agree with your comparison of Drax with Atrocitus but most importantly I do not think that actually helps. Drax has never been a match for Thanos in any of his incarnation.

Also users of Red Ring are fueled by their rage not the rage of their opponents.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Thanos, easily.

BlackJudas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BlackJudas

Thanos, Atrocitus maybe physically stronger, but Thanos would play him into his own death, Thanos is smarter and he's not going full into a fist fight like Atrocitus would due to his rage.

SunDeep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sundeep:

Why would we even consider the possibility for the Infinity Gauntlet, it's not something that belongs to Thanos anyways.

And yes I think Thanos would still win, quite handily at that. I don’t necessarily agree with your comparison of Drax with Atrocitus but most importantly I do not think that actually helps. Drax has never been a match for Thanos in any of his incarnation.

Also users of Red Ring are fueled by their rage not the rage of their opponents.

I thought that all of the emotional spectrum rings could also be fuelled by the emotional auras of other people in close proximity to the ring, not just by the wielder (hence the widespread opinion that Atrocitus would stomp even WorldBreaker Hulk on any CV battle)? And the comparison between Drax and Atrocitus was made on the basis of their respective back-stories more than anything else- Atrocitus is effectively aversion of Drax who went over to the dark side completely, who possesses sufficient levels of shamanistic magic to challenge the Spectre, and presumably also potentially pose a challenge to Thanos in this respect.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@sundeep said:

@claymore1998 said:

Thanos

Even without the Infinity Gauntlet? I think this should be a good, close fight, especially given that Atrocitus is basically a far stronger, far more powerful version of Drax, and that Thanos' own rage and hatred would provide extra fuel for Atrocitus' RL ring.

Thanos has never been fueled by hatred or rage & even if Atrocitus could empathically gain a boost from Thanos,It wouldn't change the fact that Thanos is way too much for him one on one.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

@sundeep:

I certainly haven’t seen anything suggesting Atrocitus gets a boost from his enemy's rage, which should technically give him a boost on every single fight he has.

Lastly, why would a backstory like Drax help, when Drax has never even posed a challenge to Thanos. Every single fight they have had, Thanos has basically walked all over Drax, unless he had external help.

CaptainGuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know if atrocious IS physically stronger than thanos. I mean atrocitus was beat near to death by guy Gardner who really didn't use any constructs. Thanos wins this by rather large majority

Comicuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos

strangetales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackjudas:

Atrocitus is not physically stronger than thanos lol

SunDeep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By SunDeep

@blackjudas:

But he's shown in other canon appearances to be considerably stronger than Martian Manhunter, and capable of holding his own against such foes as Wonder Woman, Superman and the Spectre. Don't write him off just because Guy Gardner won a battle where he had plot shielding. And even in that battle, it's pretty debatable whether Gardner was actually winning at any point in that contest- sure, blood was visible around Atrocitus' mouth, but Atrocitus launches his own energy attacks by spewing his own 'blood' out of his mouth in any scenario.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos stomps.

69ball-z-deep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos woops his a** than go films another movie.

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everything has already been said

strangetales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sundeep:

I wasn't judging it based off the Guy Gardner comment someone made.

Thanos' is still physically stronger by a lot.

I'm on my phone but the best feat I have of Thanos' strength is him getting bored whooping a power gem/warrior madness thor. I highly doubt Atrocitus can go toe-to-toe with the power gem

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sundeep said:

But he's shown in other canon appearances to be considerably stronger than Martian Manhunter, and capable of holding his own against such foes as Wonder Woman, Superman and the Spectre. Don't write him off just because Guy Gardner won a battle where he had plot shielding. And even in that battle, it's pretty debatable whether Gardner was actually winning at any point in that contest- sure, blood was visible around Atrocitus' mouth, but Atrocitus launches his own energy attacks by spewing his own 'blood' out of his mouth in any scenario.

Thanos is far stronger then these guys physically. As for this battle He stomps on Atrocitus.

Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Thanofleeze

Poor Atrocitus....geez man.... at least give him a chance. Like give him his entire Red Lantern Corps or something.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Atros gets a worse beating than what Gardner gave him

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos

iDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos.

ilikedonuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ilikedonuts

Atrocitus is standin' around like everyday stuff, but then Thanos comes from behind an' says "Atrocitus, leader of the Red Lantern corps..." an' Atrocitus looks back an' says "eh?" an' Thanos blasts Atrocitus with his energy manipulation an' knocks him back an' says "I would like to have a word with you". Atrocitus then says "you DARE blast ME?! ME??!!" an' Thanos just does an evil smile an' says "I do" an' then Atrocitus gets up an' says "what do you want, stranger?" an' Thanos says "ah, merely one thing, my friend: Complete leadership over the Red Lanterns! Ambitious, is it not?" an' Atrocitus says "FOOL! All that you will achieve at this day is DEATH! The Red Lantern corps is MINE and shall FOREVER REMAIN SO! Which you are about to learn to your sorrow, stranger!" an' then Atrocitus spits out Red Lantern napalm at Thanos, but Thanos uses his matter manipulation an' brings the ground up an' increases it's density an' uses it as a protective shield an' says "impressive...but primitive", then Atrocitus quits spewin' the napalm an' says "you...who are you?" an' Thanos says "I am omnipotence....I am death...." an' then continues usin' his matter manipulation an' launches the ground he used as a protective shield at Atrocitus an' finishes the sentence by sayin' "...I AM THANOS OF TITAN!!!!" an' then it hits Atrocitus an' knocks him to the ground, an' Atrocitus says "whoever you are, "Thanos"...you have travelled your way here only to meet your own demise!" an' then Atrocitus double hammerfists the ground, an' a shockwave an' an earthquake is comin' outta it, comin' t'wards Thanos, but Thanos uses his matter manipulation an' stops the shockwave an' earthquake, an' then Thanos says "such pathetic tricks are nothing to the likes of Thanos. Your Red Lantern corps is MINE, Atrocitus!" an' then Atrocitus flies t'wards Thanos an' punches him in the face an' yells "NEVER!!!!" an' then he punches Thanos in the gut, an' then he punches Thanos in the face again with a haymaker, but then Thanos wipes his mouth an' says "impressive, Lantern. But your pointless resistence is only delaying the inevitable" an' then Thanos punches Atrocitus in the gut, then in the face, then he knee-kicks him in the gut, then he double hammerfists Atrocitus to the ground. Then Thanos grabs Atrocitus's arm, picks him up an' uses his other hand an' slaps Atrocitus, then pim* smacks him, then slaps him again, an' then pim* smacks him again, an' continues, an' continues, then he body slams Atrocitus an' says "YIELD, Atrocitus! Even YOU cannot defy destiny!" but then Atrocitus just get madder an' gets up an' yells "NEVER!" an' punches Thanos, an' then tackles him to the ground, an' then Atrocitus starts punchin' Thanos's head into the ground, then he gets up an' picks Thanos up an' says "give up this arrogant mutiny, you witless fool, and I'll make your demise mercifully brief!" an' then he face-plants Thanos to the ground, an' then stomps his head even deeper to the ground an' then Atrocitus charges his Red Lantern ring like crazy an' then he double hammerfists Thanos's head even deeper into the ground. Then Atrocitus gets ready ta blast Thanos with Red Lantern napalm outta his mouth, but then Thanos charges his energy manipulation in his right fist, an' then quickly gets up an' uppercuts Atrocitus, an' then side-kicks him in the gut an' knocks him backwards. Then Thanos charges the energy manipulation in both of his hands an' blasts Atrocitus like crazy, an' then he stops, an' then he uses his matter manipulation, an' brings up two gigantic boulders outta the ground, an' then he increases their weight an' density like crazy an' slams both of 'em at Atrocitus. Then Thanos says "crude....but effective" an' then he removes the gigantic super-boulders, an' then he walks t'wards Atrocitus, an' Atrocitus is still alive an' awake, but injured. Thanos says "you're still alive....you impress me, Lantern. But you're defeated. Broken. Useless. A fallen king" an' Atrocitus "f-f-finish it..." an' Thanos says "eh?" an' Atrocitus says "I'm d-d-defeated. You have p-p-proven your superiority. What are you waiting for? D-d-do it..." an' Thanos says "I didn't arrive here to finish you, Atrocitus, I came here to find an army, and frankly, you're more valuable to me alive than dead...so, I'm going to give you two choices....." an' picks up Atrocitus by the throat an' says "your Red Lantern army now belongs to ME, Atrocitus, but your glory has not necessarily ended yet...join me, Atrocitus. Join me and I promise you even greater power than you possess at this very moment, join me and I promise you power beyond comprehension! Accept, and you'll be my right hand. Refuse, and face complete annihilation! What is it going to be, Atrocitus?" an' Atrocitus then waits a moment, an' then says "I....accept...." an' Thanos drops him an' says "wise move. As soon as we have informed MY Red Lanterns of the news, we can focus on healing your injuries and wounds".

A few hours later, when Thanos is the new official leader of the Red Lanterns (though he aint got no ring) an' Atrocitus is fully healed, Atrocitus walks t'wards Thanos an' says "lord Thanos..." an' Thanos says "you wish to speak to me, Atrocitus?" an' Atrocitus said "you said you came from planet called "Titan", but I have never heard of it, nor is it known to be in any sector I know of....so I ask....where are you from, lord Thanos?" an' Thanos says "oh, I am not from any sector around here, Atrocitus. In fact, I am not from this reality" an' Atrocitus says "what?" an' Thanos says "I am from another Universe. Similar to yours in many ways, but also differs in many ways" an' Atrocitus says "then why did you arrive here, lord Thanos? Why not simply stay in your own Universe and conquer that one?" an' Thanos says "where's the fun in that? I'm going to re-build BOTH of our Universes in MY image. After all, why rule only ONE Universe, when I can rule TWO?".

The end.

Basically Thanos wins.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos easily.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba149167b2c0
deactivated-5ba149167b2c0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos in everyway

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#27  Edited By NighThunder

big t with the d s's

BlackJudas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sundeep said:

@strangetales said:

@blackjudas:

Thank you.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By pastepotpete1

Thanos too durable

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Thanos, the reasons have already been given. Aside from being physically more formidable I'd wager Thanos is more versatile as well. Red Lantern's don't seem as versatile in New 52.

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos turns Atrocitus Yellow

TheDandyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#33  Edited By TheDandyMan

I'm not an expert on Atrocitus but is this kind of thing standard from him?

Atrocitus takes on some heavy hitters while in a weakened state

Even if it is, I'm still not sure that he would be a really difficult challenge as Thanos has beaten Silver Surfer level characters before but this is still quite impressive.

SunDeep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Atrocitus is standin' around like everyday stuff, but then Thanos comes from behind an' says "Atrocitus, leader of the Red Lantern corps..." an' Atrocitus looks back an' says "eh?" an' Thanos blasts Atrocitus with his energy manipulation an' knocks him back an' says "I would like to have a word with you". Atrocitus then says "you DARE blast ME?! ME??!!" an' Thanos just does an evil smile an' says "I do" an' then Atrocitus gets up an' says "what do you want, stranger?" an' Thanos says "ah, merely one thing, my friend: Complete leadership over the Red Lanterns! Ambitious, is it not?" an' Atrocitus says "FOOL! All that you will achieve at this day is DEATH! The Red Lantern corps are MINE and shall FOREVER REMAIN SO! Which you are about to learn to your sorrow, stranger!" an' then Atrocitus spits out Red Lantern napalm at Thanos, but Thanos uses his matter manipulation an' brings the ground up an' increases it's density an' uses it as a protective shield an' says "impressive...but primitive", then Atrocitus quits spewin' the napalm an' says "you...who are you?" an' Thanos says "I am omnipotence....I am death...." an' then continues usin' his matter manipulation an' launches the ground he used as a protective shield at Atrocitus an' finishes the sentence by sayin' "...I AM THANOS OF TITAN!!!!" an' then it hits Atrocitus an' knocks him to the ground, an' Atrocitus says "whoever you are, "Thanos"...you have travelled your way here only to meet your own demise!" an' then Atrocitus double hammerfists the ground, an' a shockwave an' an earthquake is comin' outta it, comin' t'wards Thanos, but Thanos uses his matter manipulation an' stops the shockwave an' earthquake, an' then Thanos says "such pathetic tricks are nothing to the likes of Thanos. Your Red Lantern corps are MINE, Atrocitus!" an' then Atrocitus flies t'wards Thanos an' punches him in the face an' yells "NEVER!!!!" an' then he punches Thanos in the gut, an' then he punches Thanos in the face again with a haymaker, but then Thanos wipes his mouth an' says "impressive, Lantern. But your pointless resistence is only delaying the inevitable" an' then Thanos punches Atrocitus in the gut, then in the face, then he knee-kicks him in the gut, then he double hammerfists Atrocitus to the ground. Then Thanos grabs Atrocitus's arm, picks him up an' uses his other hand an' slaps Atrocitus, then pim* smacks him, then slaps him again, an' then pim* smacks him again, an' continues, an' continues, then he body slams Atrocitus an' says "YIELD, Atrocitus! Even YOU cannot defy destiny!" an', but then Atrocitus just get madder an' gets up an' yells "NEVER!" an' punches Thanos, an' then tackles him to the ground, an' then Atrocitus starts punchin' Thanos's head into the ground, then he gets up an' picks Thanos up an' says "give up this arrogant mutiny, you witless fool, and I'll make your demise mercifully brief!" an' then he face-plants Thanos to the ground, an' then stomps his head even deeper to the ground an' then Atrocitus charges his Red Lantern rign like crazy an' then he double hammerfists Thanos's head even deeper into the ground. Then Atrocitus gets ready ta blast Thanos with Red Lantern napalm outta his mouth, but then Thanos charges his energy manipulation in his right fist, an' then quickly gets up an' uppercuts Atrocitus, an' then side-kicks him in the gut n' knocks him backwards. Then Thanos charges the energy manipulation in both of his hands an' blasts Atrocitus like crazy, an' then he stops, an' then he uses his matter manipulation, an' brings out two gigantic boulders outta the ground, an' then he increases their weight an' density like crazy an' slams both of 'em at Atrocitus. Then Thanos says "crude....but effective" an' then he removes the gigantic super-boulders, an' then he walks t'wards Atrocitus, an' Atrocitus is still alive an' awake, but injured. Thanos says "you're still alive....you impress me, Lantern. But you're defeated. Broken. Useless. A fallen king" an' Atrocitus "f-f-finish it..." an' Thanos says "eh?" an' Atrocitus says "I'm d-d-defeated. You have p-p-proven your superiority. What are you waiting for? D-d-do it..." an' Thanos says "I didn't arrive here to finish you, Atrocitus, I came here to find an army, and frankly, you're more valuable to me alive than dead...so, I'm going to give you two choices....." an' picks up Atrocitus by the throat an' says "you're Red Lantern army now belongs to ME, Atrocitus, but your glory has not necessarily ended yet...join me, Atrocitus. Join me and I promise you even greater power than you possess at this very moment, join me and I promise you power beyond comprehension! Accept, and you'll be my right hand. Refuse, and face complete annihilation! What is it going to be, Atrocitus?" an' Atrocitus then waits a moment, an' then says "I....accept...." an' Thanos drops him an' says "wise move. As soon as we have informed MY Red Lanterns of the news, we can focus on healing your injuries and wounds".

A few hours later, when Thanos is the new official leader of the Red Lanterns (though he aint got no ring) an' Atrocitus is fully healed, Atrocitus walks t'wards Thanos an' says "lord Thanos..." an' Thanos says "you wish to speak to me, Atrocitus?" an' Atrocitus said "you said you came from planet called "Titan", but I have never heard of it, nor is it known to be in any sector I know of....so I ask....where are you from, lord Thanos?" an' Thanos says "oh, I am not from any sector around here, Atrocitus. In fact, I am not from this reality" an' Atrocitus says "what?" an' Thanos says "I am from another Universe. Similar to yours in many ways, but also differs in many ways" an' Atrocitus says "then why did you arrive here, lord Thanos? Why not simply stay in your own Universe and conquer that one?" an' Thanos says "where's the fun in that? I'm going to re-build BOTH of our Universes in MY image. After all, why rule only ONE Universe, when I can rule TWO?".

The end.

Basically Thanos wins.

If this was a Question Battle Thread, I'd pick this as the answer just for the sheer level of detail. You've basically provided the entire plot synopsis for a one-issue crossover comic book. Well done...

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ilikedonuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sundeep:

If this was a Question Battle Thread, I'd pick this as the answer just for the sheer level of detail. You've basically provided the entire plot synopsis for a one-issue crossover comic book. Well done...

Thanks pal, I do that in every battle thread I comment on.

Kangconquers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#38  Edited By Kangconquers

Atrocitus is standin' around like everyday stuff, but then Thanos comes from behind an' says "Atrocitus, leader of the Red Lantern corps..." an' Atrocitus looks back an' says "eh?" an' Thanos blasts Atrocitus with his energy manipulation an' knocks him back an' says "I would like to have a word with you". Atrocitus then says "you DARE blast ME?! ME??!!" an' Thanos just does an evil smile an' says "I do" an' then Atrocitus gets up an' says "what do you want, stranger?" an' Thanos says "ah, merely one thing, my friend: Complete leadership over the Red Lanterns! Ambitious, is it not?" an' Atrocitus says "FOOL! All that you will achieve at this day is DEATH! The Red Lantern corps are MINE and shall FOREVER REMAIN SO! Which you are about to learn to your sorrow, stranger!" an' then Atrocitus spits out Red Lantern napalm at Thanos, but Thanos uses his matter manipulation an' brings the ground up an' increases it's density an' uses it as a protective shield an' says "impressive...but primitive", then Atrocitus quits spewin' the napalm an' says "you...who are you?" an' Thanos says "I am omnipotence....I am death...." an' then continues usin' his matter manipulation an' launches the ground he used as a protective shield at Atrocitus an' finishes the sentence by sayin' "...I AM THANOS OF TITAN!!!!" an' then it hits Atrocitus an' knocks him to the ground, an' Atrocitus says "whoever you are, "Thanos"...you have travelled your way here only to meet your own demise!" an' then Atrocitus double hammerfists the ground, an' a shockwave an' an earthquake is comin' outta it, comin' t'wards Thanos, but Thanos uses his matter manipulation an' stops the shockwave an' earthquake, an' then Thanos says "such pathetic tricks are nothing to the likes of Thanos. Your Red Lantern corps are MINE, Atrocitus!" an' then Atrocitus flies t'wards Thanos an' punches him in the face an' yells "NEVER!!!!" an' then he punches Thanos in the gut, an' then he punches Thanos in the face again with a haymaker, but then Thanos wipes his mouth an' says "impressive, Lantern. But your pointless resistence is only delaying the inevitable" an' then Thanos punches Atrocitus in the gut, then in the face, then he knee-kicks him in the gut, then he double hammerfists Atrocitus to the ground. Then Thanos grabs Atrocitus's arm, picks him up an' uses his other hand an' slaps Atrocitus, then pim* smacks him, then slaps him again, an' then pim* smacks him again, an' continues, an' continues, then he body slams Atrocitus an' says "YIELD, Atrocitus! Even YOU cannot defy destiny!" an', but then Atrocitus just get madder an' gets up an' yells "NEVER!" an' punches Thanos, an' then tackles him to the ground, an' then Atrocitus starts punchin' Thanos's head into the ground, then he gets up an' picks Thanos up an' says "give up this arrogant mutiny, you witless fool, and I'll make your demise mercifully brief!" an' then he face-plants Thanos to the ground, an' then stomps his head even deeper to the ground an' then Atrocitus charges his Red Lantern rign like crazy an' then he double hammerfists Thanos's head even deeper into the ground. Then Atrocitus gets ready ta blast Thanos with Red Lantern napalm outta his mouth, but then Thanos charges his energy manipulation in his right fist, an' then quickly gets up an' uppercuts Atrocitus, an' then side-kicks him in the gut n' knocks him backwards. Then Thanos charges the energy manipulation in both of his hands an' blasts Atrocitus like crazy, an' then he stops, an' then he uses his matter manipulation, an' brings out two gigantic boulders outta the ground, an' then he increases their weight an' density like crazy an' slams both of 'em at Atrocitus. Then Thanos says "crude....but effective" an' then he removes the gigantic super-boulders, an' then he walks t'wards Atrocitus, an' Atrocitus is still alive an' awake, but injured. Thanos says "you're still alive....you impress me, Lantern. But you're defeated. Broken. Useless. A fallen king" an' Atrocitus "f-f-finish it..." an' Thanos says "eh?" an' Atrocitus says "I'm d-d-defeated. You have p-p-proven your superiority. What are you waiting for? D-d-do it..." an' Thanos says "I didn't arrive here to finish you, Atrocitus, I came here to find an army, and frankly, you're more valuable to me alive than dead...so, I'm going to give you two choices....." an' picks up Atrocitus by the throat an' says "you're Red Lantern army now belongs to ME, Atrocitus, but your glory has not necessarily ended yet...join me, Atrocitus. Join me and I promise you even greater power than you possess at this very moment, join me and I promise you power beyond comprehension! Accept, and you'll be my right hand. Refuse, and face complete annihilation! What is it going to be, Atrocitus?" an' Atrocitus then waits a moment, an' then says "I....accept...." an' Thanos drops him an' says "wise move. As soon as we have informed MY Red Lanterns of the news, we can focus on healing your injuries and wounds".

The end.

Basically Thanos wins.

No Caption Provided

It's beautiful...

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Mad Titan curbstomps.

Avatar image for dathomiesilversurfer
DatHomieSilverSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sundeep: dude, guy gardner stomped atrocitus a few times physically. there is no way atrocitus takes thanos. Guy is an extremely brutal character with high damage output, but he is NOWHERE near Thanos.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos.

Avatar image for dathomiesilversurfer
DatHomieSilverSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captainguts: guy gardner is a boss

Guy is amazing. Favorite lantern by far, most personality and badass costume.

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Avatar image for deactivated-652b01b81dedd
deactivated-652b01b81dedd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The end.

Basically Thanos wins.

Pretty much.

brainstorm01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thaos dies. C'mon let him meet his beloved

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts