Thanos VS Apocalypse

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Hellos

Thread Over
Zaterra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Zaterra

Thanos

council elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By council elite

i think ppl severely underestimate apoc especially since he has the celestial technology & is almost immortal, but; that being said, thanos still curbstomps 8/10 times.

council elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By council elite
@Edamame: i thought apocalypse was an external who ended up not really being immortal, because most of them are dead now.
& selene said apocalypse used his celestial tech to keep himself alive.
council elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By council elite
@Edamame: ohhhhhhhh thanx! but since they're both immortal doesn't that mean neither would win? thanos would just kisk apoc's ass for all of enternity with apoc getting a few shots in here & there.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#62  Edited By AtPhantom

They're not that immortal people. Both can unmistakably be killed of for good. Eternal life =/= inability to die.

council elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By council elite
@Edamame said:
" @council elite: In the long run, neither combatant would win. Correct.  I definitely wasn't debating here that Thanos would lose.  Thanos would absolutely win.  "
ya i understand what your saying. 

@AtPhantom said:
" They're not that immortal people. Both can unmistakably be killed of for good. Eternal life =/= inability to die. "

so how would the fight play out??
Avatar image for riseofapocalypse
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By RiseofApocalypse

Thanos stomps.  

And Apocalypse has no telepathy BTW. < Apocalypse is my fave character, I would not lie.

bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By bumnut
@Edamame said:
"@AtPhantom said:

" They're not that immortal people. Both can unmistakably be killed of for good. Eternal life =/= inability to die. "

They are both telepathically immortal. Both are powerful telepaths; probably Apocalypse is the more powerful telepath, but not by much. Also, healing factors basically make you immortal, in a sense. "

Telepathically immortal?? That's a new twist lol Apocalypse pales so much in comparison to someone like Thanos's stature, there really isn't much more to say.
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
@Edamame:  

Apoc isn't a telepath. 
bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By bumnut
@Edamame said:

" @bumnut: LOL. They are both powerful telepaths.  Most of the powerful telepaths that I have read about are indeed telepathically immortal.  : ) "

Thanos>Apocalypse in every single aspect.  They don't even come close in tp or any other power.  Tell me when Apocalypse can go into Galactus's mind and play with him ;-) Apocalypse is scared of Celestials, as he should be.  

RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
@bumnut:  

Well considering that people on this site think Superman is more powerful than Thanos, that shouldn't be a suprise. 
bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By bumnut
@Edamame said:
" @RiseofApocalypse: Apocalypse got his telepathic powers from the Celestial Technology.  In Messiah War, he spoke to Archangel from a very far distance.  In The Twelve, he telepathically defeated both Xavier and Jean Grey.  

@bumnut said:
" @Edamame said:
" @bumnut: LOL. They are both powerful telepaths.  Most of the powerful telepaths that I have read about are indeed telepathically immortal.  : ) "
Thanos>Apocalypse in every single aspect.  They don't even come close in tp or any other power.  Tell me when Apocalypse can go into Galactus's mind and play with him ;-) Apocalypse is scared of Celestials, as he should be.  "
LMAO. I am not disputing that.  I was only regarding telepathy.  Nothing else.   Anyway, LOL, that wasn't the point that I was trying to make. I was making the point that they are both telepathically immortal.    When Thanos goes into Galactus' mind, does he play soccer or football with him?  "

not even close, regarding telepathy.  Apocalypse is no where close to Thanos on any level, period.  When Apocalypse can challange beings like Tyrant, Odin, Galactus and walk away in one piece and not get oneshot in the first panel, then we can dispute ;-) 

@RiseofApocalypse said:
" @bumnut:   Well considering that people on this site think Superman is more powerful than Thanos, that shouldn't be a suprise.  "

To eachh there own. 

bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By bumnut

p.s. what the hell does that mean, telepathically immortal?? What deos telepathy have to do with immortality? And I don't believe Apoc to be truly immortal, like the Eternals and beings like Thanos, cause ultimately, as we saw in the Twelve, Apoc burns his body out, and was actually a withered old man in that Apoc suit/shell.
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
@Edamame said:

IDK about archangel, but Xavier and Jean Grey were telepathically defeated by him in 'The Twelve'. Apoc had some serious amping then.

RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
@Edamame:  

These? 
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/apocexodustele1.png     
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/apocexodusmantis3.png     

The thing you must note about those is that: 

Those are speech bubbles indicating someone off-panel is speaking aloud not telepathic communication bubbles. The Scarab Beast emerges from the ground revealing it to be the one speaking. There's nothing to suggest anyone is talking through the Scarab Beast creature telepathically. If anything the creature can speak independently referring to itself as me.
Even if there was any evidence to support the claim made, it most certainly wouldn't support a notion of superiority to Xavier. Typhoid Mary can control weak-willed beasts too.    
bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By bumnut
@Edamame said:
"@bumnut: Look at the Shadow King, Mr. Sinister, Apocalypse, Stryfe, X-Man. Proteus, Psylocke, etc. Let's take the Shadow King. He survived the death of his own body.  We know that pure psychic energy can't be destroyed and will exist forever.  The Shadow King and Apocalypse both take over host bodies by using their telepathic powers.  Apocalypse telepathically takes control of other host bodies when ever his earlier host body has burned out because of the huge amount of power that he has.  X-Man exists as an immortal mutant telepath.  He returned in Dark X-Man and exists as pure psychic energy, just like the Shadow King and Proteus.  Proteus is also telepathically immortal.  One can't destroy his psychic essence.  Stryfe's body was completely destroyed by Cable in X-Cutioner's Song, but then inhabited Cable's body for a while. Then he went into Warpath's body and then he appears in Messiah War, almost perfectly fine and well.  Mr. Sinister survived the death of his body and inhabited Xavier's body for a short while, only until Xavier and others drove him out.  Mr. Sinister is now Miss Sinister.   Do you see what I mean? Please let me know if you have any questions about this. "

We know Apoc has tp abilities, but again, he's not in league with Thanos.  Thanos is universe, Apoc is barely planetary, if he's lucky.  Communicating with Exodus is not really a feat lol
council elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By council elite
@bumnut said:
" @Edamame said:
" @RiseofApocalypse: Apocalypse got his telepathic powers from the Celestial Technology.  In Messiah War, he spoke to Archangel from a very far distance.  In The Twelve, he telepathically defeated both Xavier and Jean Grey.  

@bumnut said:
" @Edamame said:
Thanos>Apocalypse in every single aspect.  They don't even come close in tp or any other power.  Tell me when Apocalypse can go into Galactus's mind and play with him ;-) Apocalypse is scared of Celestials, as he should be.  "
LMAO. I am not disputing that.  I was only regarding telepathy.  Nothing else.   Anyway, LOL, that wasn't the point that I was trying to make. I was making the point that they are both telepathically immortal.    When Thanos goes into Galactus' mind, does he play soccer or football with him?  "

not even close, regarding telepathy.  Apocalypse is no where close to Thanos on any level, period.  When Apocalypse can challange beings like Tyrant, Odin, Galactus and walk away in one piece and not get oneshot in the first panel, then we can dispute ;-) 

@RiseofApocalypse said:
" @bumnut:   Well considering that people on this site think Superman is more powerful than Thanos, that shouldn't be a suprise.  "
To eachh there own.   "
thanos needed the silver surfer's help just to stalemate odin. apoc easily defeated loki; one of odin's most powerful sons. thanos is much more powerful, but i think some of you are underrating apoc.
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
@council elite:  

Thanos didn't need Surfer' help as the herald was one shotted. 
Apoc didn't defeat Loki, he just made him retreat. 
Loki is weaker than Thor.
bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By bumnut
@council elite said:
" @bumnut said:
" @Edamame said:

@bumnut said:
" @Edamame said:

@RiseofApocalypse said:
To eachh there own.   "
thanos needed the silver surfer's help just to stalemate odin. apoc easily defeated loki; one of odin's most powerful sons. thanos is much more powerful, but i think some of you are underrating apoc. "

WTF?? have we read the same comic? SS got taken down in the first page lol  Thanos was battling Odin for thirteen pages, while SS was napping in the first ;-)
bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By bumnut
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" @council elite:   Thanos didn't need Surfer' help as the herald was one shotted. Apoc didn't defeat Loki, he just made him retreat. Loki is weaker than Thor. "

thankyou, and exactly.  A defeat lol?? Sorry, but Apoc & Loki barely fought, Apoc tried to contain him in a FF, with his Celestial tech, Loki teleported out of there, and that was that.  How the hell do you get a defeat from that??
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
@bumnut:  

I have no idea from where that all started. 

I would say that Apoc's best feat is him stalemating the High Evolutionary. That is a decent feat, but nothing compared to the things that Thanos has done.
council elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By council elite
@RiseofApocalypse: i know loki is weaker than thor lol cause thor is odin's most powerful son.  

@bumnut: sorry, but that's a loss for loki in my opinion.
 & this is a pic of thanos & surfer attacking odin.
bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By bumnut
@council elite said:
"@RiseofApocalypse: i know loki is weaker than thor lol cause thor is odin's most powerful son.  

@bumnut: sorry, but that's a loss for loki in my opinion.
 & this is a pic of thanos & surfer attacking odin.
"

I've got and read the whole storyline, all issues related. So, how bout not posting a "PIC" and read the whole issue, then get back to me, cause you'll notice, after that pic of yours, taken out of context, you'll notice Odin takes out SS with one shot, while Thanos battles him for the rest of the comic, and doesn't get put down period, and even wrestled Odin for Gungnir.
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
@Edamame:  

"So, Apocalypse is using a really loud microphone to speak with Exodus?"     
Pretty much.
bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By bumnut
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" @Edamame:  

Pretty much. 

But nevermind I take it back. Apoc does have telepathic abilities. I saw this scan:  http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/powers10.png "

He's always had TP abilities, that was never in question. It's just the level he's thought to be at.  Apoc wouldn't come close to standing up to Thanos in TP! Thanos has stood up to Moondragon with PG's tp.
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
@bumnut:  

I know Apoc can't hope to match Thanos in terms of telepathy(or anything else, minus versatility). I was under the impression that Apoc didn't even have telepathic abilities in the first place, clearly I was wrong.
council elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By council elite

if thanos & apoc ever did battle,
they would just end up joining forces anyways...

FINGERS CROSSED!!!

bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By bumnut
@Edamame said:
" @bumnut said:
" @RiseofApocalypse said:
" @Edamame:  

Pretty much. 

But nevermind I take it back. Apoc does have telepathic abilities. I saw this scan:  http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/powers10.png "
He's always had TP abilities, that was never in question. It's just the level he's thought to be at.  Apoc wouldn't come close to standing up to Thanos in TP! Thanos has stood up to Moondragon with PG's tp. "
Apocalypse did not always have telepathic powers.  He only got them when he merged with the Celestial Technology.  "

Which has been for thousands of years, so, as far as we've seen him in comic book terms, yes, he's always had them. It's only in his origin miniseries that he didn't have all his powers, obviously.
council elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By council elite
@Edamame said:
" @council elite: Apocalypse doesn't respect anyone except for himself. "
ya but he's willing to team up with ppl to get what he wants,
he has before.
so has thanos.
bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By bumnut
@council elite said:
" @Edamame said:
" @council elite: Apocalypse doesn't respect anyone except for himself. "
ya but he's willing to team up with ppl to get what he wants, he has before. so has thanos. "

What use would Thanos ever have for Apocalypse???  That's like SS needing Captain Americas help lol