Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Spartan101
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Fight in NYC no bfr,pre 52 dc. No morals. Wally west Flash.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 unless ...

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 definitely wins IMO.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leaning towards team 1.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is there any way to really beat Ultron at all? I'm just not clear how he can be put down. I'm not saying team 1 wins, but I don't quite see how they can knock out Ultron.

Avatar image for radioactivespider-fan
RadioactiveSpider-Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't Wally West's Infinite Mass Punch break Anti-Monitor's armor? Or was that Barry Allen's?

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By w0nd

@radioactivespider-fan: was that barry, and isnt that how he "died" Wally turned out to be faster than that. And im pretty sure they made him so fast that he was impossible to write lol so they ended his comic with him basically running off happy with his kids.."retiring"

Mortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team 2 with difficulty IMO.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

SavageSick97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SavageSick97

Team 2, Fernus solo.

SavageSick97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SavageSick97
DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

@radioactivespider-fan: yes. Wally did break Anti-Monitor.

Team 2 should take a slight egde IMO.

Couldn't Fernus basicly solo anyway?

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Team 1

JimboBchez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As much as I like Fernus, he is pretty overratted and gets looked at so above MMH's level, when Thanos is a margin above MMH; and Fernus isn't that much of a deal more IMO.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 probably stomps

Milliardo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dat Speed Blitz

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Dredeuced
@radioactivespider-fan said:

Didn't Wally West's Infinite Mass Punch break Anti-Monitor's armor? Or was that Barry Allen's?

It was Wally. Barry destroyed the Anti Matter Cannon.

@w0nd said:

@radioactivespider-fan: was that barry, and isnt that how he "died" Wally turned out to be faster than that. And im pretty sure they made him so fast that he was impossible to write lol so they ended his comic with him basically running off happy with his kids.."retiring"

Nothing in this post ever happened. Barry died running around the Anti Matter Cannon (and didn't actually die due to the Final Crisis retcon), at no point was Wally ever impossible to write despite all of his amazing showings (for instance, the vast majority of his powerful showings were before Geoff Johns wrote him and Geoff Johns' run is considered very good). Wally never retired, he was just ignored after Rebirth, deleted by Flashpoint, and brought back as a 12 year old with no powers (and obviously no wife or kids) this past year.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2, Handily. Though Ultron is a bitch to put down

deathsdoor726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fernus beats Thanos

Flash would have vibrate at light speed to put ultron down

Team 2 after a tough fight

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As much as I like Fernus, he is pretty overratted and gets looked at so above MMH's level, when Thanos is a margin above MMH; and Fernus isn't that much of a deal more IMO.

Fernus isn't above J'onn at all actually, he just lacks morals.

I don't have an issue saying he beats Thanos. In the end of the day it boils down to combat showings and Thanos doesn't have anything near as good as stomping the JLA. Mainly because he's not powerful enough to.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is there any way to really beat Ultron at all? I'm just not clear how he can be put down. I'm not saying team 1 wins, but I don't quite see how they can knock out Ultron.

Or put Ultron down in general.Without plot and the rules of the Battle Forums,Ultron is unstoppable without resorting to Odin level characters

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos solos easily. Fernus has nothing for him, and Flash's speed doesn't save him. It's a stomp.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser said:

Or put Ultron down in general.Without plot and the rules of the Battle Forums,Ultron is unstoppable without resorting to Odin level characters

Yeah...I mean maybe he could somehow get his conscious removed, and then it would need to be imprisoned or BFR'd, but neither of the people on team 2 have any way to do something like that.

Mortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos solos easily. Fernus has nothing for him, and Flash's speed doesn't save him. It's a stomp.

How does Flash's speed not save him, especially when it's a Morals off Wally West?

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortal said:

@darkraiden said:

How does Flash's speed not save him, especially when it's a Morals off Wally West?

*Clears Throat*

"Because Thor has no trouble tagging FTL characters like Gladiator,Hyperion,Surfer,etc."

Mortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortal said:

@darkraiden said:

*Clears Throat*

"Because Thor has no trouble tagging FTL characters like Gladiator,Hyperion,Surfer,etc."

Since when was Thor in this thread.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortal: Just the usual answer from Darkraiden.Ment to put Thanos =P

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By DarkRaiden

@mortal said:

@darkraiden said:

Thanos has hit faster. more importantly, TP has consistently beat Flash in his career and he lacks the damage output to even scratch Thanos.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Wardemon32

Thanos TPs Flash and Flash can't hurt him. Oh Lucifer. Here we go again.

Edit: We're all going to ignore that Fernus can protect Flash from TP attacks so Darkraiden can live in his fantasy land where Thanos solos everything and somehow manages to beat Flash. And let's ignore that Flash can speed up his mind so TP does not affect him rendering Thanos's TP useless.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 Stomps lol . I can see Flash pulling off his craziness here. With the martain here makes it easier. Team 1 Mvp is Ultron he will survive the longest .

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortal said:

@darkraiden said:

Thanos has hit faster. more importantly, TP has consistently beat Flash in his career and he lacks the damage output to even scratch Thanos.

Thanos doesn't hit people who fight faster than Flash. Surfer's (who I assume you are using as that's who you always use when talking about Thanos) very best combat speed and reaction speed showings aren't even equivalent to common showings Wally has.

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By NotATreeABush

Thanos of Titan and Ultair win

Avatar image for deactivated-652b01b81dedd
deactivated-652b01b81dedd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That was PIS of the highest order. It was Wally West. And the armor had already been compromised by other silver age members of the justice league.

Which was more PIS.

And team 1 wins this fight.

Thanos doesn't hit people who fight faster than Flash. Surfer's (who I assume you are using as that's who you always use when talking about Thanos) very best combat speed and reaction speed showings aren't even equivalent to common showings Wally has.

Thanos' reaction speed is debatable. I'm still undecided on the topic myself. But Thanos does not need tremendous reaction speed to win this fight. He can endure whatever abuse from most other speedy characters until he reacts with a non-physical attack of some sort, most likely, telepathically. And Thanos has the telepathic chops to hang with Fernus. He's gone toe to toe telepathically with Galactus and Moodragon. More important, his TP resistance is of the highest order. And do I really need to elaborate on Ultron's telepathic feats, particularly in his time with the Phalanx in Annihilation: Conquest? I don't say this often about Fernus, but between Thanos and Ultron, he is outclassed telepathically here.

And please stop saying Wally is trillions of times faster than the Surfer. He isn't. Period.

I've read some of your incredible comments regarding Wally West. You have Wally's greatest (amped) reaction feat in the Human Race arc as some astronomically high number. I've seen you assign a speed of 14 trillion times the speed of light to Wally in a feat where the writer clearly says Wally was moving under the speed of light, not once, but twice. In the Human Race, you admit he is moving through the fourth dimension then go on to say "immediately after he wasn't".

Newflash: that feat in the Human Race was a trans time feat. The dude straight up traveled back in time prior to the instant the Cosmic Gamblers instantaneous arrival on earth to beat instantaneous teleportation from another dimension. Do you really think Grant Morrison thinks of Wally West as trillions upon trillions of times the speed of light the way you do? Or Geoff Johns? Or Mark Waid?

It's silly. Just stop.

No comic book feat stands up to the kind of rigorous scientific criteria you are subjecting Wally West's speed to. It is utterly ridiculous. More than likely, writer's think of (pre 52) Wally West as the Flash who was fast enough to routinely break the light speed barrier and time travel without the use of the cosmic treadmill. That would be about the extent of the differentiation writer's would make between Wally and Barry and the end of any scrutiny in terms of Wally Wests reaction speed.

And although the feat in the Human Race was amped, time travel is something Wally West has done on several occasions minus the melo-dramatic (non-required) amp from Krakkl, an entire planet and five so-called speedsters.

Surfer is every bit as fast as Wally reaction speed wise as both characters have routinely demonstrated consistent, accurate time travel (that would be movement through the 4th dimension) under their own speed. And please stop going on as if you know anything other than what you've heard around here about the Surfer's reaction speed. Everyone has an opinion. But not everyone around here has a truly informed, educated opinion. When it comes to the Silver Surfer, you are not one of informed ones. And your appraisal of Wally West's speed is fraught with inaccuracies, conjecture and bias.

Agreed. Wally gets dropped from TP and is the decided weak link in this fight. He can do nothing to any of team Marvel. He could probably hurt Fernus though as I assume we assign Martian Manhunter's reaction speed to Fernus.

*Clears Throat*

*sigh*

Really? Are we doing this whole bit again? Wally has been tagged by plenty of people who were no where near the speed of light. As long as you've been here, you would think you would've read and understood the battle forum rules that clearly make a distinction between PIS and non-PIS showings and cites the example of Superman who is much faster than most of the opponents he faces....yet is routinely tagged by slower characters.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackstaroblivion: Good for you dude...you didn't understand my point in the 1st place anyways...

And Surfer's highest reactions feats are done by Wally casually,regardless if you think for some reason travelling through time is reaction and combat speed...

Avatar image for deactivated-652b01b81dedd
deactivated-652b01b81dedd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good for you dude...you didn't understand my point in the 1st place anyways...

And Surfer's highest reactions feats are done by Wally casually,regardless if you think for some reason travelling through time is reaction and combat speed...

I understand as much as I care to read when you comment, because frankly it's mostly the same stuff.

Reaverlation, travelling time makes any 3 D reaction feats irrelevant, as Wally clearly demonstrated in the Human Race. Wally beat "0 seconds" by travelling time. That feat by itself underscores the superiority of moving through the 4th dimension than moving in nano seconds or pico seconds or some such.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

No Caption Provided

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And no offense, you are another I've seen who spouts information about the Surfer like you genuinely know what you are talking about. Tens of thousands of comments from you, and I've never seen you cite book and issue number from the Surfer. Not one time.

When you can do that routinely, then maybe I'll start listening to what you have to say. In the mean time, I suggest you pick of book or two of his before you start making baseless assertions. Better yet, understand what travelling time really means. It's not just moving from one point in the present and moving to the distant past or the distant future. There are a number of dynamics involved in traveling time by speed that are almost identical for the Surfer and Wally.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackstaroblivion: Captnmcdeadpool is that you?Because it sure as hell seems like that's you because you debate exactly like him and it's not in the one bit common nor right

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: who has Thanos hit faster than Flash?

Team two. Fernus would beat Thanos

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Dredeuced

@blackstaroblivion said:

Thanos' reaction speed is debatable. I'm still undecided on the topic myself. But Thanos does not need tremendous reaction speed to win this fight. He can endure whatever abuse from most other speedy characters until he reacts with a non-physical attack of some sort, most likely, telepathically. And Thanos has the telepathic chops to hang with Fernus. He's gone toe to toe telepathically with Galactus and Moodragon. More important, his TP resistance is of the highest order. And do I really need to elaborate on Ultron's telepathic feats, particularly in his time with the Phalanx in Annihilation: Conquest? I don't say this often about Fernus, but between Thanos and Ultron, he is outclassed telepathically here.

And please stop saying Wally is trillions of times faster than the Surfer. He isn't. Period.

I've read some of your incredible comments regarding Wally West. You have Wally's greatest (amped) reaction feat in the Human Race arc as some astronomically high number. I've seen you assign a speed of 14 trillion times the speed of light to Wally in a feat where the writer clearly says Wally was moving under the speed of light, not once, but twice. In the Human Race, you admit he is moving through the fourth dimension then go on to say "immediately after he wasn't".

Newflash: that feat in the Human Race was a trans time feat. The dude straight up traveled back in time prior to the instant the Cosmic Gamblers instantaneous arrival on earth to beat instantaneous teleportation from another dimension. Do you really think Grant Morrison thinks of Wally West as trillions upon trillions of times the speed of light the way you do? Or Geoff Johns? Or Mark Waid?

It's silly. Just stop.

No comic book feat stands up to the kind of rigorous scientific criteria you are subjecting Wally West's speed to. It is utterly ridiculous. More than likely, writer's think of (pre 52) Wally West as the Flash who was fast enough to routinely break the light speed barrier and time travel without the use of the cosmic treadmill. That would be about the extent of the differentiation writer's would make between Wally and Barry and the end of any scrutiny in terms of Wally Wests reaction speed.

And although the feat in the Human Race was amped, time travel is something Wally West has done on several occasions minus the melo-dramatic (non-required) amp from Krakkl, an entire planet and five so-called speedsters.

Surfer is every bit as fast as Wally reaction speed wise as both characters have routinely demonstrated consistent, accurate time travel (that would be movement through the 4th dimension) under their own speed. And please stop going on as if you know anything other than what you've heard around here about the Surfer's reaction speed. Everyone has an opinion. But not everyone around here has a truly informed, educated opinion. When it comes to the Silver Surfer, you are not one of informed ones. And your appraisal of Wally West's speed is fraught with inaccuracies, conjecture and bias.

Thanos has not shown Martian Manhunter's level of TP as far as I'm aware (atleast, not if we're using only high end showings). Heck, has Galactus even shown Martian Manhunter level TP? If you're going to use Thanos standing up to Galactus telepathically then I guess I get to use Martian Manhunter forcing The Spectre into another person's mind against his will (the Spectre, the Hal Jordan one specifically that Manhunter encountered, can and has mindwiped the universe before, pretty casually, too.)

I didn't say Wally was trillions of times faster than Surfer. Usually my stance is that he's on average in the area of thousands of times faster in reaction and he fights much, much faster (kind of hard to calculate an average on combat speed but Flash fights Lightspeed and FTL way more often than Surfer) and he has many combat speed feats in excess of Surfer's best. I mean, what is Surfer's best reaction feat? Nanosecond? Fraction of a nanosecond? Because that is something Wally has beat.

The Human Race is a trans time feat when he is actually racing the cosmic gambler and specifically has to beat him and instantaneous teleportation. When he arrives on Earth he is no longer time travelling because there's a very clear difference between when he is running through the time stream (you can see events flashing around him from different times) and when he's just running on Earth super fast. One of the giveaways is that the Gambler is already there when he does the feat, he's just doing it so fast the Gambler isn't getting a chance to levy his punishment on Kwyzz. If he was just moving around in the same instance of time with extreme time travel then there would be no need for him to measure the time it takes him to set the radios(thus the point about him figuring it out to the septosecond), by the by. Regardless, even if it was a trans time feat, the efficacy of it does put him at moving in those periods of time relative to the rest of the world. If the only thing he needed to be able to do to recreate that feat was "just time travel" then it wouldn't be even impressive because, as you mentioned, he time travels all the time. There was even that time he, unamped, moved so fast he beat himself in a race (one of those feats Surfer's never done, as I'm aware, that really kind of shows how absurd The Flash has been).

This is all super, duper irrelevant because we are not dealing with Human Race Wally and Human Race Wally isn't even who I am thinking of when I think of his best feats, just as I don't think of amped versions of Surfer when I think of his best feats.

I apply the same logic to every character. Wally doesn't get to be special. If you want me to not use math or logic to calculate he does and just go on my gut feeling that makes it even worse, considering how slow Surfer often fights. On the issue of writers, Morrison and Waid wrote Wally more powerful than Johns or Loebs. I agree. Morrison very specifically wanted to write the JLA as a group of modern gods. Had Superman wrestle an Archangel and everything. But that's just like how tons of writers have written Surfer or Thor at different levels of power, but we use many feats across many writers just the same. We tend to favor the higher end feats when we bring up stuff like "morals off" and "fighting to the best of their ability."

But sure, tell me how Surfer is every bit as good at Wally reaction speed wise. You say I don't know anything about Silver Surfer and that I am not an expert. Sure! I accept my shortcoming. For whatever it's worth, I've never claimed to know as much about Surfer as I do the Flash nor have I ever called myself a Surfer expert (though I'm certainly well educated on the subject). Now just prove me wrong. I don't mind being proven wrong. It's happened a lot. Go read my debate against Buckshot in the Zoro vs Midnighter thread, he proved me wrong about a character I've read tons of (Midnighter)! It's not even uncommon, I'm wrong all the time! But this is something I have asked of people who make this claim, after insulting me and saying I know nothing about Surfer and I've never read anything with Surfer and blah de blah for years and the very best they can give me is the failed Infinity Gauntlet grab or the time he shook off some weird alien thing draining his energy in a nanosecond (Surfer's nanosecond feats are few and far between), or like that one time he checked the Earth before Strange could finish a sentence off panel, in an entirely unquantifiable way(I'd love to use this feat if we just actually saw him doing something! It is a funny and neat feat!). If you want to go by regularity, Wally overperforms both in quality and quantity of speed showings. If you wanted to make this a race from point a to point b with hyperspace allowed and the distance was measured in thousands of lightyears (so that Wally couldn't cover the distance due to reacting to the "start" faster) then you could make a case for Surfer being able to get somewhere quicker than Wally, as hyperspace breaks the bounds of travel ability. But when it comes to reacting and using speed in a fight in any measurable, definable way Surfer has come short in nearly every unamped feat I can recall people showing me.

Like I said, I readily admit I have not read every Surfer comic. I don't know as much about him as I do Wally. But I've read a good number of Surfer comics (people seem to think I dislike or hate him but he's one of my favorite Marvel characters when Slott's not writing him) and I've certainly seen my fair share of hundreds, maybe even thousands of his feats on this forum. I'm not in the business of saying Wally wins every fight. I've probably called him the loser more often than the winner, really, due to the astronomical forces people put him against in battle threads, but I do call them how I see them and tagging Surfer shouldn't make someone fast enough to tag Wally. I'm not even really sold on Wally beating Thanos (though I have made the case before) just as a matter of durability vs consistent striking feats, but I didn't really make that case, so whatevs.

Aatroxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Aatroxxx

Can go either way, if Team 2 can find a way to take Ultron down then they take this. 6/10.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

leaning on 2

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: who has Thanos hit faster than Flash?

Team two. Fernus would beat Thanos

Surfer. Fallen One. They traverse galaxies and the universe meaning they have to fly millions of lightyears in less than a days time usually. So far FTL it's not funny. Fernus has nothing for Thanos. His feats are all below Thanos. He's weaker, less durable, not even as strong TP, nothing he has can touch Thanos.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

@mortal said:

@darkraiden said:

He hit them while blitzing though. And they fly faster than Flash runs.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Iragexcudder

@darkraiden: Surfer was stationary when Thanos hit him and Fallen One has never had a actual speed related feat that wasn't Traverse, sure he was coming at Thanos when he got murked by there was no indication of him at all traveling at light speed. Just because he's a herald doesn't mean that they're all the same and always consistently travel at light speed+ when fighting opponents.

Sorry, but what have you been reading? Jonn and Fernus are one in the same, Fernus is the unlocked and BLOODLUSTED Martian Manhunter. Soloing the entire JL probably isn't good enough I presume?

PabloSL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Of course team 1

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos stomps

ultron solos

team 2 has nothing to damage team one

ShadowHuntR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 for the win in a hard fight. People complain about Batman and Hulk's fans but Thanos fans are sometimes worse.

Avatar image for fanatic_for_fernus
Fanatic_for_Fernus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fernus solos