Thanos,Ultron Vs Despero,Darkseid

• 119 results
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

@cortadew: Creator still hangs around other forum these days, but i have never debated with him. Maybe someday we will.

cortadew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102  Edited By cortadew
cortadew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: yeah I heard that from a lot people but it's weird that his opinions differ so much compared to the nowaday's best debaters on comic vine

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#104  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@cortadew said:

@frozen: yeah I heard that from a lot people but it's weird that his opinions differ so much compared to the nowaday's best debaters on comic vine

Things changed, I believe CV back then was more DC populated but the New-52 drove a lot of old fans away, and the MCU of course became very popular.

In regards to Black Adam, he was VERY popular after WW3 and he had his animated movie where he fought Superman and Captain Marvel simatenously, and kicked Superman's ass, so I believe he may have the popularity vote over Thanos back then.

cortadew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: I remember when respected debaters believed that Dr Manhattan was an omnipotent being saying things like was godlike and he could beat antimonitor and was at pre retcon beyonder level lol

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#106 frozen  Moderator

@cortadew said:

@frozen: I remember when respected debaters believed that Dr Manhattan was an omnipotent being saying things like was godlike and he could beat antimonitor and was at pre retcon beyonder level lol

Yeah that was always garbage, Dr. Manhattan was definitely one of the most overwanked characters, he comes across as 'enlightened' but he wasn't overly powerful by any means.

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesacredonewithin: WW? Who's that? Do you mean Wonder Woman? They're not from the same universe so it's non canon.

TheKing47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By TheKing47

Team 1

Jbourne_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall Sorry if this has been adressed already but silver surfer has transmuted adamantium with wolverine and if ds is on the same power level, im sure he could do the same? however, that is a major if. Overall though I'd still go with team 1 if thanos is first to engage ds in battle leaving despero and ultron which will most likely be a stalemate. When Thanos beats darkseid its a two on 1 gg

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team 2 for sure . The weakest link here is ultron.

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ripcurl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#112  Edited By ripcurl

@kingant27:

They don't have to "damage" adamantium.

Darkseid could melt it with the omega beams, tear his body apart at the molecular level (matter manipulation/transmutation) or possibly just drain his energy like Galactus did in Secret War.

And no, he's nowhere near a match for them physically. Ultron''s in the 75-ton range, while Thanos, Darkseid and Despero are all well above class 100, planetbusters.

No Caption Provided

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cortadew said:

@killemall: I would pay to see that o.o

I would put Killemall well over the Creator as far as debating skills go, not to mention concise information without being one sided, imo, and open to being shown or proven differently. Don't have anything personal against him, but thought the Creator was overrated and somewhat biased, as a lot on here can be, towards DC characters, again, that's just imo.

As to the above scan, not sure what a scan of Galactus putting down Ultron during Secret Wars is suppose to show??

goku101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 IMO.

Thanos would beat Darkseid and Ultron would beat Despero eventually.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 wins

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cortadew said:

@killemall: I would pay to see that o.o

I would put Killemall well over the Creator as far as debating skills go, not to mention concise information without being one sided, imo, and open to being shown or proven differently. Don't have anything personal against him, but thought the Creator was overrated and somewhat biased, as a lot on here can be, towards DC characters, again, that's just imo.

As to the above scan, not sure what a scan of Galactus putting down Ultron during Secret Wars is suppose to show??

In that time for be considered a good polemist you must have DC biased if not then you dont know what you talking about. And the image is because Despero and Darkseid are in the level of Galactus *rollseyes*

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3