Thanos, Thor, Beta Ray Bill, Silver Surfer Vs Despero, Black Adam

• 135 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

First_Last

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By First_Last

Why hasn't a mod locked this yet?

butcher_pete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By butcher_pete

@majestic99: When has BRB displayed nanosecond reaction time?

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#103  Edited By majestic99

@Butcher_Pete said:

@majestic99: When has BRB displayed nanosecond reaction time?

SPEED

Bill can easily perceive things moving at multiple times the speed of light:

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#104  Edited By Saren

@majestic99: Way to completely ignore the question, dude.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Wyldsong

Team 1

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By majestic99

@CitizenBane said:

I'm not. Something is wrong with my image uploader, I try to post images and then my window goes to the top of the page and my images aren't uploaded, so I have to reload the page several times just to post one feat!It takes forever!

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#107  Edited By Saren

@majestic99 said:

@CitizenBane said:

I'm not. Something is wrong with my image uploader, I try to post images and then my window goes to the top of the page and my images aren't uploaded, so I have to reload the page several times just to post one feat!It takes forever!

I do not see what that could possibly have to do with someone asking you to post a scan of Bill exhibiting nanosecond reaction time and instead getting 15 scans that have nothing to do with the question.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By majestic99

@CitizenBane said:

I do not see what that could possibly have to do with someone asking you to post a scan of Bill exhibiting nanosecond reaction time and instead getting 15 scans that have nothing to do with the question.

I wanted to post several feats(including nano-second reaction time) and I have to reload the page several times. I tried to post the nano second feat first, ended up reloading the page 4 times(and still didn't work)so I've decided to do other feats first.

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By GhostRider29

This is spite. Team 1 wins.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By majestic99

@GhostRider29 said:

No Caption Provided
_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By _Black

@majestic99 said:

@_Black said:

That didn't help Superman and Captain Marvel when they were swatted away at the same time by Despero. He can surely knock out Bill. Not to even mention Despero's telepathy, which surpasses Martian Manhunter's.

BRB has beaten beings above Despero's level with his strength(which harmed Stardust) and has summoned blasts powerful enough that it harmed several Heralds of Galactus.

Not to mention energy absorption/manipulation, force field barriers(which contained explosions that could destroy a planet) and nano second reaction time means BRB>>Despero.

Who has Bill beaten above Despero's level?

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By majestic99
Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@majestic99

@GhostRider29 said:

No Caption Provided
Lol
bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By bigcimmerian

TEAM ONE CURBSTOMP. THANOS ALONE BEATS DESPERO AND SURFER BEATS BLACK ADAM. BETA RAY BILL AND THOR COULD BEAT BLACK ADAM ALSO.

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By _Black

@majestic99 said:

@_Black:

Stardust

Not above Despero.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By majestic99

@_Black said:

Not above Despero.

Incorrect.

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By _Black

@majestic99 said:

@_Black said:

Not above Despero.

Incorrect.

Reasons?

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By majestic99

@_Black said:

Reasons?

Virtually unlimited command of all forms of energy(which can destroy entire planets, perhaps even solar systems)>>>>>>Invulnerability, super strength, and super speed.

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By _Black

@majestic99 said:

@_Black said:

Reasons?

Virtually unlimited command of all forms of energy(which can destroy entire planets, perhaps even solar systems)>>>>>>Invulnerability, super strength, and super speed.

You forgot to mention telepathy greater than J'onn's. And that Despero's strength and durability surpasses Bill's. Stardust cannot destroy a solar system. I don't even think I've ever seen him/her even blow up a planet.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_Black said:

@majestic99 said:

@_Black said:

Reasons?

You forgot to mention telepathy greater than J'onn's. And that Despero's strength and durability surpasses Bill's. Stardust cannot destroy a solar system. I don't even think I've ever seen him/her even blow up a planet.

She can - by creating a Black Hole, of course it isn't what You both had in mind, but yes, she can. She also can be intangible, reform from molecules and open dimensional portals. 
Besides, I wouldn't be so sure that telepathy will work on godly-cyborg.
bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By bigcimmerian

@_Black said:

@majestic99 said:

@_Black said:

Reasons?

I just cannot imagine sharks hurting Bill

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By _Black

@czarny_samael666: Why wouldn't telepathy work? Despero has caused J'onn to go into a seizure on a whim.

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By _Black

@BigCimmerian: Lol sharks. I don't see why Despero couldn't hurt Bill though. He has hurt Superman and Captain Marvel before.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By majestic99

@_Black said:

1. Strength/Durability: No it doesn't surpass Bill's. Can Despero tank blasts from Stardust or Galactus or Surfer? No. Despero's been harmed by Aquamans' metal rod.

2. His unlimited command of all forms of energy allow him to have the capacity to destroy solar systems.

3. I'm aware of his TP, but BRB's immune to TP.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_Black said:

@BigCimmerian: Lol sharks. I don't see why Despero couldn't hurt Bill though. He has hurt Superman and Captain Marvel before.

I don't see anything bad in this, Hulks have the same problems, they can take great blunt powers, but use knives and they have a problem. 

@_Black said:

@czarny_samael666: Why wouldn't telepathy work? Despero has caused J'onn to go into a seizure on a whim.

But attacking - even high level - telepath and cyborg is different. I was always convinced that cyborgs can be taken out by viruses, but not by telepathy.
majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By majestic99

@czarny_samael666: @_Black: @BigCimmerian:

I'm pretty sure Despero couldn't do this to Stardust:

No Caption Provided

Or this(one hammer throw owns Stardust):

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By jojjimbo

Team 1

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By _Black

@majestic99 said:

@_Black said:

1. Strength/Durability: No it doesn't surpass Bill's. Can Despero tank blasts from Stardust or Galactus or Surfer? No. Despero's been harmed by Aquamans' metal rod.

2. His unlimited command of all forms of energy allow him to have the capacity to destroy solar systems.

1. You know that if Galactus desired to vaporize Bill, he would. Even if Aquaman did hurt Despero with his "metal rod", Despero has more high-end showings.

2. Has he ever destroyed a solar system? No.

3. Proof? Scans?

@czarny_samael666 said:

@_Black said:

I don't see anything bad in this, Hulks have the same problems, they can take great blunt powers, but use knives and they have a problem.

@_Black said:

But attacking - even high level - telepath and cyborg is different. I was always convinced that cyborgs can be taken out by viruses, but not by telepathy.

1. Lol. What you said to that makes no sense.

2. Well, any scans to support your claim? Bill may be immune to telepathy but I have never seen it.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By majestic99

@_Black said:

1. You know that if Galactus desired to vaporize Bill, he would. Even if Aquaman did hurt Despero with his "metal rod", Despero has more high-end showings.

3. Proof? Scans?

1. Doesn't mean Despero's durability is superior to Bill's. At all.

2. Does he have the capacity to? Yes.

3. He's a cyborg, telepathy only works on organic beings

Bill resists, and overcomes, a device that was steadily draining his psychic energy:

Is unfazed by a psychic blast:

Resist another telepathic assault:

No Caption Provided
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_Black said:

@majestic99 said:

@_Black said:

3. Proof? Scans?

@czarny_samael666 said:

@_Black said:

@_Black said:

1. Lol. What you said to that makes no sense.

2. Well, any scans to support your claim? Bill may be immune to telepathy but I have never seen it.

I am not a real part of that debate(Thanos solos, Surfer solos, so it should be closed), I am only saying that as a cyborg he should be even more resistant to telepathy than Thor and Thor has 1:1 score with Moondragon's telepathy. In other battle few days ago, I've said that Thanos should be able to control Thor, but I don't belive that he can control Bill.
_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By _Black

@majestic99: Taking on the JLA and JSA at one time is more impressive than taking a blast from Stardust or Surfer. First two scans are irrelevant. The third scan actually shows Bill not being immune to telepathy, as it is affecting him and thus he has to resist it. I doubt Bill could shrug off Despero's telepathy.

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By _Black

@czarny_samael666: Mkay. I still think Despero can affect Bill with telepathy, however.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By majestic99

@_Black said:

@majestic99: Taking on the JLA and JSA at one time is more impressive than taking a blast from Stardust or Surfer. First two scans are irrelevant. The third scan actually shows Bill not being immune to telepathy, as it is affecting him and thus he has to resist it. I doubt Bill could shrug off Despero's telepathy.

1. No it's not. Stardust>>>>>Despero

2. It's not affecting him, he's immune to it.

3.Again, telepathy doesn't work on cyborgs(and the first two scans are relevant)

@BigCimmerian said:

Sharks can't defeat Bill.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By jeanroygrant

Thanos, Thor, Silver Surfer , and Beta Ray Bill.

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By _Black

@majestic99 said:

@_Black said:

1. No it's not. Stardust>>>>>Despero

2. It's not affecting him, he's immune to it.

3.Again, telepathy doesn't work on cyborgs(and the first two scans are relevant)

@BigCimmerian said:

Sharks can't defeat Bill.

Lol do all of your rebuttals consist of "no, you're wrong"? In the third scan, he staggers back and states "UUNG!" as if in pain. It is obviously affecting him.