#1 Edited by laflux (17548 posts) - - Show Bio

The Mad titan for giggles, decides to defeat various worlds and universes. How far does he get ?

Current Thanos- Pre merging with the cosmic cube, though he gets a cosmic cube for the last two rounds.

He has no power-ups for this

Tier one

1.Our World

2. Avatar World (Including the Spirit World).

3. Wacthmen's World

4. Marvel cinematic World

Tier two

5.GOW Universe

6. Halo Universe

7. Gears of War Universe

8. War-Hammer Universe

Tier three

9. Asura's Rage universe

#2 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11724 posts) - - Show Bio

Clears 1 - 8. I don't know nothing about War Hammer and I don't know if he can beat Asuraverse god.

#3 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

He possibly stopped at GoW universe and Warhammer universe without prep.

He'll need Infinity Gauntlet or at very least, a cosmic cube to handle Warhammer universe.

#4 Posted by laflux (17548 posts) - - Show Bio

@AngryHulks said:

He'll need Infinity Gauntlet or at very least, a cosmic cube to handle Warhammer universe.

I'm not so sure about the GOW universe. Most of the God's and Titans were not that impressive. Oh and he doesn't get prep.

#5 Posted by YoungJustice (6919 posts) - - Show Bio

Since his includes things for the following people, I will shout them out.

#6 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@AngryHulks said:

I'm not so sure about the GOW universe. Most of the God's and Titans were not that impressive. Oh and he doesn't get prep.

GOW Universe uses weapons that can harms divine beings, so it might work on Thanos as well, but considering that he battles Odin without power items, I could said he have resistance to magic.

Then I guaranteed that he'll stopped at Warhammer Universe under his natural powers alone.

Although Thanos could continue the fight forever by using his death-impunity advantage.

#7 Edited by laflux (17548 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

Since his includes things for the following people, I will shout them out.

lol thanks. Strider92 is also adapt at Warhammer, so it wouldn't a foolish move to get him to.

#8 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20445 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 6 because I'm a Halo fanboy.

But yeah I lack knowledge in the Asura's Wrath, God of War, and War-Hammer universes.

And how could you not include the Star Wars universe?

#9 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@AngryHulks said:

What he said.

Without prep You expect Thanos to challenge the Universe Controling Chaos Gods?!

He couldnt even enter the Eye of Terror without being ast back in time.

Hell The Dark Eldar alone could beat him with ease. They have weapons that turn you into Glass, Black Holes in small Boxes that asorbe Solar System size Dimensions, Stais Fields that freez ya out of Time and Space forever.

That just the Dark Eldar and their Tech.

You have the Moon Size Nid Hive Ships with Galaxy worth of Carnifexes, Necron Tech that can ERASE parts of the Galaxy from a Map, Space Marine Psykers that Embarass Grandmaster who TP Thanos in a duel, ect ect.

Warhammer 40k verse Pwns him bad.

#10 Posted by laflux (17548 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

Stops at 6 because I'm a Halo fanboy.

But yeah I lack knowledge in the Asura's Wrath, God of War, and War-Hammer universes.

And how could you not include the Star Wars universe?

I think the Star Wars universe would be just a bit out of even Thanos' league. I doubt he could defeat War-Hammer under his own power. Oh BTW could please visit my Comic-Vine meme thread. I think its actually pretty good, but it just need to get rolling :-) .

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/off-topic/5/describe-your-fellow-user-using-memes/700064/

#11 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11724 posts) - - Show Bio

@AngryHulks said:

He possibly stopped at GoW universe

Thanos beats God of War verse easily.

#12 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5327 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely clears 1-7. Don't know enough about the other 2. Need more info on War Hammer an Asura's Wrath.

#13 Posted by laflux (17548 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@AngryHulks said:

What he said.

Without prep You expect Thanos to challenge the Universe Controling Chaos Gods?!

He couldnt even enter the Eye of Terror without being ast back in time.

Hell The Dark Eldar alone could beat him with ease. They have weapons that turn you into Glass, Black Holes in small Boxes that asorbe Solar System size Dimensions, Stais Fields that freez ya out of Time and Space forever.

That just the Dark Eldar and their Tech.

You have the Moon Size Nid Hive Ships with Galaxy worth of Carnifexes, Necron Tech that can ERASE parts of the Galaxy from a Map, Space Marine Psykers that Embarass Grandmaster who TP Thanos in a duel, ect ect.

Warhammer 40k verse Pwns him bad.

Do you think he beats the God of war universe though ?

#14 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: He murderstomps GoW.

#15 Edited by chaos-soul (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

with out prep he stops at the asura universe

edit: honestly i think his toughest fights will be in the avatar and watchmen universe

#16 Posted by whydama (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

Clears till round 8 if he has command of his full resources (Armada of remote controlled battleships + allowed to make minions)

And being unkillable means he would draw at round 9

#17 Edited by Hyper_God (933 posts) - - Show Bio

@AngryHulks said:

Read the OP again . He gets a cosmic cube for the last 2 rounds .

#18 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Clears.

#19 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5327 posts) - - Show Bio

Since he has Cosmic Cube in the final 2 rounds he definitely clears it.

#20 Posted by Simon_the_digger (3419 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

Clears.