• 60 results
#51 Posted by GhostRavage (10259 posts) - - Show Bio
#52 Edited by Mxyzptlk_CV (1191 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackdog2009 said:

He doesn't get past 1st round.

yes he stops there...Captain Atom is in round 1...

#53 Posted by green_skaar (6138 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at round 2.

Curious why you think this? He's fought all of them before (sometimes together) beat them with ease.

#54 Posted by Evil Incarnate (4576 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackdog2009 said:

He doesn't get past 1st round.

yes he stops there...Captain Atom is in round 1...

How do you see it playing out?

@shazamfan666 said:

Stops at round 2.

Curious why you think this? He's fought all of them before (sometimes together) beat them with ease.

I'm actually curious to find out why myself.

#55 Edited by Joygirl (20848 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 5.

#56 Edited by ShazamFan666 (511 posts) - - Show Bio

@shazamfan666 said:

Stops at round 2.

WW Hulk has extreme strength and durability. When combined with Thor and Hercules, they'll beat him.

#57 Edited by green_skaar (6138 posts) - - Show Bio

@green_skaar said:

@shazamfan666 said:

Stops at round 2.

WW Hulk has extreme strength and durability. When combined with Thor and Hercules, they'll beat him.

Thanks for responding back. I'll respectfully disagree, I agree WWH has extreme strength and durability but I still feel they pale in comparison to Thanos. Thanos basically manhandled Hulk, Hercules and Thor in previous showings, and that includes once when Thor had the power gem.

#58 Edited by BatmanWins2112 (15 posts) - - Show Bio

What is the Gauntlet? Sorry I'm new to comic vine.

#59 Edited by green_skaar (6138 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanwins2112 said:

What is the Gauntlet? Sorry I'm new to comic vine.

A gauntlet is a series of back to back (sometimes rest between rounds) matches that a character goes through.

For example: Hulk runs the DC trinity (Batman, Wonder Woman, Superman) gauntlet. In this case, Hulk vs Batman, than Hulk vs Wonder Woman, than Hulk vs Superman. Hulk clears like a boss!

#60 Edited by laflux (20726 posts) - - Show Bio

Provided Sentry and Alan Scott don't become Bloodlusted, I'd say Fate can take him.

#61 Posted by lol (5444 posts) - - Show Bio